Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

Auntie said she is interviewing Larissa live on Thursday night! She will be asking about her kids, her new boyfriend, and the go fund me money. I can't wait. Auntie will ask all the stuff we have been wanting to know. She has offer Colt an interview if he wants one after Larissa to say his peace. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Elizzikra said:
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

Pix or it didn't happen! 

Really, does every woman on this show immediately find a new upgraded boyfriend immediately after their breakup? Like Danielle, (remember the mysterious "Neltson"?) Molly, Angela, Darcey, etc? "So and so has a new man!" I suspect there are people who contact them on "soshul meedyah" hoping to get in on their own 15 minutes of fame. 

Ha ha, I was just about to post a link to this story.

Good for her and all that, but I make a rebuttable presumption that a 26 year old boyfriend sounds like a terrible idea. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Why does this grown ass man in his 40s not only live with his mother but he has joint bank accounts with her? That is creepy as fuck. The way they look at each other screams INCEST. 

He is 30 not 40. The bank account has a few guesses. Colt's dad died when he was under 18. Colt would have had to have a joint account because his mom was a payee for him. Of course why was it still around ten years later? Was it just an edit or did they keep it with a few dollars for years and never close it and start using it again in Vegas?

As for living with his mom, if you look at Colt's life, he did not go right to college. I think he got a GED? Then he just worked and traveled and then about 5 years ago he decided to go back to college. He went to one of the for profit expensive colleges and moved in with his mom to avoid too much debt. He graduated in 2017 and got his dream job programming games in Vegas, which paid low for his degree and he had huge debt. His mom turned 65 and agreed to retire to Vegas and they would still share a place so he could pay off his loans. This is what I have read, makes sense. I went to college in the 1990's lived in a dorm and left with 8k in debt. Now my child started college and I have them living at home. No way I would want my child to try and work full time while in college just to pay for a dorm or apartment or go into big debt for school.  I never thought I would have my adult child at home, but I don;t want to see them, 44k in debt for room and board fees over 4 years when it really costs nothing to have them stay in their bedroom at home. 

I'm sad to see that Larissa backed out of her interview with Auntie. From her answer, I think her lawyer is advising her not to  talk. Probably smart but I'll miss my entertainment tonight. 

• Love 4
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:10 AM, Hannah94 said:

Why does this grown ass man in his 40s not only live with his mother but he has joint bank accounts with her? That is creepy as fuck. 

Debbie explained on the after show they did once that they each have their own bank accounts, but because they live together, they transfer money in to it to pay out shared bills.  I didn't find it unusual.

• Love 3
Just now, funky-rat said:

Debbie explained on the after show they did once that they each have their own bank accounts, but because they live together, they transfer money in to it to pay out shared bills.  I didn't find it unusual.

Maybe I am old school, because it is a foreign thought to me that grown ups live with their parents. I am not talking about college age students; I am talking about adults that are past that stage. I lived in a tiny apartment when I got out of school, nothing special, but I lived on my own and just find it odd to see adults (on this show and also off this show) living with their parent(s) with no plan in sight of being out on their own.....and then ALSO moving their bf/gf in with their parents. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Maybe I am old school, because it is a foreign thought to me that grown ups live with their parents. I am not talking about college age students; I am talking about adults that are past that stage. I lived in a tiny apartment when I got out of school, nothing special, but I lived on my own and just find it odd to see adults (on this show and also off this show) living with their parent(s) with no plan in sight of being out on their own.....and then ALSO moving their bf/gf in with their parents. 

It's quite the norm now, honestly.  Lots of examples of kids in their 20's/30's and even older living at home with sometimes aging parents - it can be mutually beneficial.  I'm not saying I think Coltee and his mom are hunky dory, but with a mediocre job market (jobs that pay a living wage) and people who left college with mountains of debt are making this a much more common thing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

It's quite the norm now, honestly.  Lots of examples of kids in their 20's/30's and even older living at home with sometimes aging parents - it can be mutually beneficial.  I'm not saying I think Coltee and his mom are hunky dory, but with a mediocre job market (jobs that pay a living wage) and people who left college with mountains of debt are making this a much more common thing.

"Coltee"....lol, I just caught that as I am watching an episode and she pronounces his name with two syllables.  

• Love 1
20 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Colt's dad died when he was under 18.

Colt was in his early 20s when his father passed away. In the first episode, he said his father passed away "ten years ago" and they showed a photo of him in his high school graduation cap and gown with his father. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Colt was in his early 20s when his father passed away. In the first episode, he said his father passed away "ten years ago" and they showed a photo of him in his high school graduation cap and gown with his father. 

There is something off with his story because Debbie has said it has been almost 20 years since her husband died? I have seen Colt was 12-14 when his dad died? Plus Colt has said he did not graduate from high school, he said he wasn't into school, and he finally did some home school and got a GED. These people can't even keep their story straight on their past let alone what happens now! 

• Love 3
On 1/31/2019 at 9:46 AM, magemaud said:

I have to laugh imagining how Jesse would respond to Larissa’s constant begging for “true compliments.” 

Not to mention that he claimed he "feared for his life" when what's her name threw shoes in his direction, how would he handle Larissa's fisticuffs?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I can see why a parent would have their child's name on an account.  My mom had 2 accounts and life insurance and each of us three had our names on 1 of her accounts each.  When she passed we just emptied and closed out the accounts since we were the adjoining names.  When someone dies you don't want to go through the problems of getting access to accounts.  It was surprising that all three accounts had within $100 of each other.  I remember my brother, the executor, handing me and my sister a box of tissues and telling us to cry in the car and go empty the bank accounts.

• Love 3
(edited)

I really find her despicable. I knew that she had kids, but I didn’t know what the situation was with them, so I just looked it up. From In Touch (sorry about the bullets - that's the only way I could indent it):

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-why-did-larissa-leave-her-kids-in-brazil-find-out/

• “Why did 90 Day Fiancé star Larissa Dos Santos Lima leave her kids in Brazil? After rumors about her past started swirling on social media, Larissa confirmed to In Touch that she does have two children from two previous relationships. Fans were shocked because Larissa didn’t mention or speak about her children on TLC’s hit reality TV series, and many are wondering why she chose to hide her past. But now, in a statement to In Touch, Larissa explained why she left her kids behind her home country of Brazil when she moved to the United States on a K-1 visa to marry her husband, Colt Johnson — and she slammed her second baby daddy, Marcos Hack in the process.
  • “Yes, I had a relationship before with Marcos Hack, we lived for 2 years together,” Larissa, 31, told In Touch. “When our son was a baby, I found out that Marcos was a crossdresser and bisexual, he was cheating on me with many other men. He broke my heart in many pieces back there, I got really depressed. I found myself unable to take care of our son and his sister adopted him.”
  • Larissa went on to further explain that her relationship with Marcos was anything but positive. She claimed that he had allegedly stolen money from his own brother and that he allegedly stole $20,000 from her credit cards. Because of that, Larissa’s credit was ruined and she was unable to find a job. “It is the reason I had to give my son to his sister,” Larissa told In Touch.
  • Her statement comes after Marcos took to Instagram to confirm their relationship and that they shared a son together. But Larissa thinks Marcos only spoke out publicly about their past for personal gain. “He is a loser, just a user looking for 15 minutes of fame,” she said.
  • The 90 Day Fiancé star also confirmed that she has another child, and she explained why she refrained from mentioning her kids on the show. “I also have a daughter, from another relationship, who lives with my father and who I plan to bring to [the] United States one day when I am ready to take care of her,” she continued. “I was not talking about my kids because the show is90 Day Fiancé, it is not about my past or my children. I ask people to respect their privacy and I won’t talk about them ever again.”
  • In Touch reached out to Marcos about Larissa’s claims about him. In a statement translated from Portuguese to English, Marcos seemingly denied Larissa’s claims. “This person does not have the moral nor to speak of a stone, much less than a human being,” Marcos told In Touch.”

So I look at these photos of her whooping it up in the States with her new man and can't help but think of those two kids who are being raised separately and don't have a mother. She's a real piece of shit.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I really find her despicable. I knew that she had kids, but I didn’t know what the situation was with them, so I just looked it up. From In Touch (sorry about the bullets - that's the only way I could indent it):

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-why-did-larissa-leave-her-kids-in-brazil-find-out/

• “Why did 90 Day Fiancé star Larissa Dos Santos Lima leave her kids in Brazil? After rumors about her past started swirling on social media, Larissa confirmed to In Touch that she does have two children from two previous relationships. Fans were shocked because Larissa didn’t mention or speak about her children on TLC’s hit reality TV series, and many are wondering why she chose to hide her past. But now, in a statement to In Touch, Larissa explained why she left her kids behind her home country of Brazil when she moved to the United States on a K-1 visa to marry her husband, Colt Johnson — and she slammed her second baby daddy, Marcos Hack in the process.
  • “Yes, I had a relationship before with Marcos Hack, we lived for 2 years together,” Larissa, 31, told In Touch. “When our son was a baby, I found out that Marcos was a crossdresser and bisexual, he was cheating on me with many other men. He broke my heart in many pieces back there, I got really depressed. I found myself unable to take care of our son and his sister adopted him.”
  • Larissa went on to further explain that her relationship with Marcos was anything but positive. She claimed that he had allegedly stolen money from his own brother and that he allegedly stole $20,000 from her credit cards. Because of that, Larissa’s credit was ruined and she was unable to find a job. “It is the reason I had to give my son to his sister,” Larissa told In Touch.
  • Her statement comes after Marcos took to Instagram to confirm their relationship and that they shared a son together. But Larissa thinks Marcos only spoke out publicly about their past for personal gain. “He is a loser, just a user looking for 15 minutes of fame,” she said.
  • The 90 Day Fiancé star also confirmed that she has another child, and she explained why she refrained from mentioning her kids on the show. “I also have a daughter, from another relationship, who lives with my father and who I plan to bring to [the] United States one day when I am ready to take care of her,” she continued. “I was not talking about my kids because the show is90 Day Fiancé, it is not about my past or my children. I ask people to respect their privacy and I won’t talk about them ever again.”
  • In Touch reached out to Marcos about Larissa’s claims about him. In a statement translated from Portuguese to English, Marcos seemingly denied Larissa’s claims. “This person does not have the moral nor to speak of a stone, much less than a human being,” Marcos told In Touch.”

So I look at these photos of her whooping it up in the States with her new man and can't help but think of those two kids who are being raised separately and don't have a mother. She's a real piece of shit.

What happened to the 3rd child. I thought she had another son? 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Is this new guy pinging anyone else's gaydar? Not believing for a minute that this is a real relationship  

Hmm, he is a little extra.  I was hoping that he would be a little less excited about media attention for her sake.  

Also, if he is 26, I'm a unicorn.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Is this new guy pinging anyone else's gaydar? Not believing for a minute that this is a real relationship  

"I'm usually the guy dragging everyone out of the strip club..." says "Eric, E-R-I-C" (better get that spelling correct for the print media!)

Edited by Teri313
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, silverspoons said:

What happened to the 3rd child. I thought she had another son? 

Depending on what you read.  She's never confirmed that.  But as I've said before.  If you have one kid and you couldn't take care of it and adopted it, fine.  Two, and I'm going to throw some shade.  Three?  Nope.  Zero sympathy.

• Love 4

How often have we rightfully dragged leida for not sending aless back with her family where he could be cared for properly?  Even if leida was an involved parent, automatically moving your kid to another country to live with a man you only know through the internet seems like a reckless idea.  

I'm not saying I know Larissa's situation, not sure when she sent the kids to live with their aunt.  If they were really young they may be more comfortable with the aunt as a mother than they are with Larissa, in which case taking them away would be selfish.

However right or wrong I can understand.her wanting to bring her daughter to America for better opportunity..

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

How often have we rightfully dragged leida for not sending aless back with her family where he could be cared for properly?  Even if leida was an involved parent, automatically moving your kid to another country to live with a man you only know through the internet seems like a reckless idea.  

I'm not saying I know Larissa's situation, not sure when she sent the kids to live with their aunt.  If they were really young they may be more comfortable with the aunt as a mother than they are with Larissa, in which case taking them away would be selfish.

However right or wrong I can understand.her wanting to bring her daughter to America for better opportunity..

She adopted the son out well before she left Brazil because "she couldn't care for him".  OK, fine.  I give her credit for that.  But she goes on to have a 2nd kid, who she leaves with her dad.  And possibly a 3rd.  All before she left Brazil.  Yes, I'm glad she didn't drag them along, but I do give some shade to people who admit they can't care for their kids, but continue to have them, and continue to give them away.

• Love 5

She adopted the son out well before she left Brazil because "she couldn't care for him".  OK, fine.  I give her credit for that.  But she goes on to have a 2nd kid, who she leaves with her dad.  And possibly a 3rd.  All before she left Brazil.  Yes, I'm glad she didn't drag them along,

I'm not sure if her son was legally adopted. If he was and if adoption works legally the same way in Brazil as it does in the US, she couldn't take him with her. Once the child is adopted, the adoptive parents are the full legal parents and Larissa no longer has a claim to them. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm not sure if her son was legally adopted. If he was and if adoption works legally the same way in Brazil as it does in the US, she couldn't take him with her. Once the child is adopted, the adoptive parents are the full legal parents and Larissa no longer has a claim to them. 

She claims he was adopted by the sister of the father.  Her father has custody of the girl.  Not sure about the 3rd child, if it exists.  I was just referring to the posed question about Leida, and everyone saying her son would have been better off to stay in Indonesia.  As much as I hate to give even one modicum of anything to Leida, at least she didn't continue to have kids.

• Love 2

How about staying in Brazil and raising your children like an adult instead of traipsing off to the U.S. and hooking up with multiple guys? How do you think those kids feel (or will feel) when they see their "reality TV star" mother partying with her boyfriends and getting arrested multiple times for being ridiculous? I'm glad that they're with responsible adults who care for them. I just feel bad that they were dealt such a crappy hand in the mother department. She wants to be famous and that's about all there is to it. She wants that more than to be with her children.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

How about staying in Brazil and raising your children like an adult instead of traipsing off to the U.S. and hooking up with multiple guys? How do you think those kids feel (or will feel) when they see their "reality TV star" mother partying with her boyfriends and getting arrested multiple times for being ridiculous? I'm glad that they're with responsible adults who care for them. I just feel bad that they were dealt such a crappy hand in the mother department. She wants to be famous and that's about all there is to it. She wants that more than to be with her children.

Well said.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

I don't know at what point the TV show enters the picture.  

From my point of view, given my parents immigrant background I know that a lot of people feel like the United States offers the best opportunities for their children.  And I can't disagree for a person from a poor country or a country with few opportunities.

So, I don't automatically think someone is a bad mother for trying to get to the United States and find a better situation then have their child join them if they are thinking in the long term.  

I think about my dad and how smart and ambitious he was.  He would have never been able to capitalize on that and have the same success in his country that he has had in the United States.  And ultimately we wouldn't have had the amazing opportunities we have had as his children.

I suspect, though I cannot know, that Larissa had been searching for an American future husband for a long time before 90df came on the scene.  If that is the case, it seems less likely that "reality show fame" was her primary goal.

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, RealReality10 said:
9 hours ago, Teri313 said:

"I'm usually the guy dragging everyone out of the strip club..." says "Eric, E-R-I-C" (better get that spelling correct for the print media!)

That moment was particularly cringe worthy.

So much for Larissa's claims that her new guy "isn't into social media."  I thought his mannerisms and facial expressions playing to the camera came across as over the top attention seeking. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, magemaud said:

So much for Larissa's claims that her new guy "isn't into social media."  I thought his mannerisms and facial expressions playing to the camera came across as over the top attention seeking. 

I agree.  I was really hoping, for her sake, that he wasn't some weird fame hound, but that interview was all sorts of cringe attention seeking.  If anyone watches monk, he reminds me of monks arch enemy, but with less charm 😞

but, I like that he didn't smack talk Colt.  That was maybe the one shining classy moment in that unfortunate interview.

• Love 5

Carmen , Larissa's BF she is living with did a 1.5 hour interview with Auntie tonight. She sounds a lot like Larissa.  Here are some highlights if you don't have the time to listen to it. I just wrote a few notes, it was hard to understand parts of it. This is all Carmen's facts or opinions. 

Carmen says Colt contacted her first. She was married passed Colt to Larissa
Larissa did not want to Live in US.
Larissa has 2 kids, she does not currently have contact with her son age 9
Her daughter is with her family age 5 and she does have contact with her.
Colt had talked to a lady fro Vietnam before Larissa.
Carmen got the go fund me money not Larissa because Larissa has no ID?
Larissa's lawyer team is costing 8k so far and needs more money. She has 3 lawyers 

Larissa has got all the botox, hair and makeup for free, go fund me money not used.
Larissa has decided she wants to live here now. 
Larissa knew her marriage was over before January and had months to heal before meeting her new boyfriend Eric.
She met Eric on Tinder and fell in love in 4 days.
Larissa no longer has depression or aniexty and is taking no more meds.

The new season might not start till May.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Larissa no longer has depression or aniexty and is taking no more meds.

That is NOT something that just disappears.  It needs to be managed with therapy, and meds.  I called it before that she was off her meds.  Good luck to Mr. Tinder New Boyfriend - he's going to need it.

I also call BS on her not wanting to live in the US.  She came here, and even berated Coltee for making her wait a few more days.  They just need to send her ass home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

That is NOT something that just disappears.  It needs to be managed with therapy, and meds.  I called it before that she was off her meds.  Good luck to Mr. Tinder New Boyfriend - he's going to need it.

I also call BS on her not wanting to live in the US. 

As I understand it, anxiety and depression can sometimes be situational, and so it can become better when the situation improves.  

I like Larissa, but agree that she always wanted to be in the US and any other story is disingenuous.

A 1.5 hour interview with a friend of seems odd.  Why isn't Larissa doing these interviews?

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

As I understand it, anxiety and depression can sometimes be situational, and so it can become better when the situation improves.  

I like Larissa, but agree that she always wanted to be in the US and any other story is disingenuous.

A 1.5 hour interview with a friend of seems odd.  Why isn't Larissa doing these interviews?

Her "3 lawyers" are probably telling her to shut up.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RealReality10 said:

I am the primary caregiver for a spouse with depression and anxiety.  He's been in continuous treatment and therapy since 1997.  I have been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt, and own stock in the company.  While stressors can make them worse, they never truly disappear, and this is why people who go off their meds can be extremely dangerous.  My uncle's late ex-wife frequently went off her meds because she "felt better", but would then beat the crap out of him, or start calling us at 3am to tell us there are nude men on the TV, etc.

As I've said before, I have no use for Coltee, but Larissa is unstable, and can be violent.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

LOL, R. Kelly should take a page from her book.

1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

I am the primary caregiver for a spouse with depression and anxiety.  He's been in continuous treatment and therapy since 1997.  I have been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt, and own stock in the company.  While stressors can make them worse, they never truly disappear, and this is why people who go off their meds can be extremely dangerous.  My uncle's late ex-wife frequently went off her meds because she "felt better", but would then beat the crap out of him, or start calling us at 3am to tell us there are nude men on the TV, etc.

As I've said before, I have no use for Coltee, but Larissa is unstable, and can be violent.

I definitely think there is chronic depression/anxiety and situational depression/anxiety.  When my health declined a few years ago and I was in the middle of studying for the bar exam I had bouts of anxiety and depression, but these eventually diminished as I dealt with the issues at hand.  I no longer feel particularly depressed or anxious and I'm not on medication or in therapy.  However, I completely accept that for some people these are chronic conditions that exist no matter what the situation, and I imagine it's very difficult for everyone involved. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

I definitely think there is chronic depression/anxiety and situational depression/anxiety.  When my health declined a few years ago and I was in the middle of studying for the bar exam I had bouts of anxiety and depression, but these eventually diminished as I dealt with the issues at hand.  I no longer feel particularly depressed or anxious and I'm not on medication or in therapy.  However, I completely accept that for some people these are chronic conditions that exist no matter what the situation, and I imagine it's very difficult for everyone involved. 

I would agree to a point, but people with a more situational depression/anxiety generally don't go all medieval on their spouse (multiple times), scream, yell, insult, etc.  She exhibits troubling traits.  She's even with Leida (who I also believe is mentally unstable) and I'd like to see both of them sent back where they came from.  I can't stand either of them, and the sooner they go away, the better.  If Larissa is on Happily Ever After, I will refuse to watch.  I just don't find domestic violence funny.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I also call BS on her not wanting to live in the US.  She came here, and even berated Coltee for making her wait a few more days.  They just need to send her ass home.

Carmen's explanation of why Larissa was not on meds was that Larissa finally feels at home living with her. Carmen has her brother and his wife living with her and Larissa likes the "home" like feel. I;m just quoting Carmen's reason's, not questioning if she is cured or not or ever had an issue or not. 

5 hours ago, Teri313 said:

This is correct. Carmen explained the lawyers and what is going on.  There is an divorce, criminal and immigration lawyer on the team, Colt has tried to get Larissa not to be able to talk about certain things about him and what happened. A gag order was brought up? 

What is weird is how Carmen said Larissa loved her life in Brazil and had no desire to live in the US but is now fighting so hard to stay. My gut says that if Colt can get off he hook for being responsible for her , he does not care if she stays or goes home or brings her kid here. He just wants to be done with her but not fight to deport her like Danielle with Mohammad. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 4
(edited)

^^i don't believe for a solitary nanosecond that Larissa ever wanted to remain in Brazil.  I'm not sure if this is the story for the purposes of government agencies that may peruse the internet.  But I'd more likely believe that Skittles are really made of fruit or that sunny dlight is healthy for you.

I guess I understand why this is the story she is telling but that doesn't pass the laugh test.

Edited by RealReality10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

^^i don't believe for a solitary nanosecond that Larissa ever wanted to remain in Brazil. 

I agree. Larissa didn't come to the US for Colt; Colt was a way for her to get to the US.

• Love 7
On 3/8/2019 at 6:08 AM, not you again said:

I couldn't finish the whole clip because of the way the new guy moves his face (eyebrows/mouth) SO similarly to the way Coltee does in his THs.  Larissa must have a type.

She does have a type..... unmarried United States citizen 😉

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
On 3/11/2019 at 10:19 AM, LennieBriscoe said:

God help me, but Coltee has beautiful eyes.

I never noticed. I guess I've always been distracted by his fugly glasses and undulating eyebrows. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5