Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

On 1/18/2019 at 5:47 PM, Frozendiva said:

That 15 minutes of fame would be a tough sell. Fame is not worth it. But you are right. Plenty of women wanting to be the new Larissa. I would rather be single.

i wouldn’t be keen on beef stew if I had flown 14 hours, was overtired and nauseous, got a ride to my new home in a hot desert city in a vehicle with no air conditioning and little air movement except a window. I would also want a nap for a few hours and then maybe something light to eat - like a sandwich and salad or soup.

I probably would have asked my new soon to be spouse what they wanted to eat after traveling a great distance.  Not everyone likes beef stew.  Seemed like a weird choice.

• Love 10

Yesterday, I made slow-cooker bith phtew, which is seriously what I kept calling it, and felt like it was so uncool because of how we all here talk about it as though it's some kind of disgusting. But, whatever. It's January in Canada and -100° and the snow is up to my knees. It was perfect! 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, mimionthebeach said:

Yesterday, I made slow-cooker bith phtew, which is seriously what I kept calling it, and felt like it was so uncool because of how we all here talk about it as though it's some kind of disgusting. But, whatever. It's January in Canada and -100° and the snow is up to my knees. It was perfect! 🙂

LOL, it sounds good, especially in that kind of ridiculous cold.  

But in the 1000 degree vegas heat, in what appeared to be the middle of the day?  I don't know.  I also got visions of Debbie "making" her stew with can opener and a few extra spices (who am I kidding, I envisioned her opening a can of dinty Moore and adding salt) :)

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

LOL, it sounds good, especially in that kind of ridiculous cold.  

But in the 1000 degree vegas heat, in what appeared to be the middle of the day?  I don't know.  I also got visions of Debbie "making" her stew with can opener and a few extra spices (who am I kidding, I envisioned her opening a can of dinty Moore and adding salt) :)

Oh, I totally agree. Particularly about the extra salt. 

• Love 3

Whether or not beef stew was the perfect meal for the occasion, I appreciated the thought and I thought that Larissa could have as well. Debbie made something that would be ready whenever they arrived. It's a fairly basic dish so it would (she probably thought) appeal to a variety of tastes. I thought having a meal ready was a nice gesture and I thought Larissa turned her nose up at it.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Whether or not beef stew was the perfect meal for the occasion, I appreciated the thought and I thought that Larissa could have as well. Debbie made something that would be ready whenever they arrived. It's a fairly basic dish so it would (she probably thought) appeal to a variety of tastes. I thought having a meal ready was a nice gesture and I thought Larissa turned her nose up at it.

I agree that Larissa could have been more gracious about the stew.  I don't think it was wrong to refuse it, if you don't want the stew you don't want the stew and so you shouldnt force yourself to eat it.  I don't even think the words that came out of Larissa's mouth were mean.  I think the tone was a little off though.

But, I also think the situation didn't occur in a vacuum, and the stew was just the straw that broke the camel's back. 

She was just on a long flight and I'm sure the process started way before takeoff with lines and forms and whatever.  I'm kinda busted, tired and generally on edge with the world after a domestic flight, because I find flying mostly unpleasant.

Then she gets there, and given how direct Larissa is I'm almost sure she specifically askee Colt to get her some type of welcome gift and he just didn't do it.  Now, whether or not it's fair to ask for a gift is a debatable issue.  I wouldn't do it, but that's me.  However, IF I ask someone to do something and they agreed to do it and didn't do it I'd be annoyed.  

Add to that that you know Larissa was working double time to make sure she looked good for the TLC camera crew so god only knows how long she was cooped up in a tiny airplane bathroom with a makeup bag (tbf though she may have had a layover).

Now you get to Vegas, you're already on edge because of the long ass flight, you were told that someone was going to do something and they didn't.  Then you're riding from McCarran in 1000 degree heat in that rolling can with no air conditioning and you're realizing that real Vegas is not as glam as TV Vegas.  That is no one's fault, but it's another disappointment.  You get to the house, with the weird decor and no couch (?) but a slot machine in the dining area (?)

........and then someone offers you some beef stew.....

I'm only saying that I know what it's like when disappointments build and build and then it just takes one final disappointment to push you right over into not being the person you'd like to be.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, RealReality10 said:

She was just on a long flight and I'm sure the process started way before takeoff with lines and forms and whatever.  I'm kinda busted, tired and generally on edge with the world after a domestic flight, because I find flying mostly unpleasant.

Then she gets there, and given how direct Larissa is I'm almost sure she specifically askee Colt to get her some type of welcome gift and he just didn't do it.  Now, whether or not it's fair to ask for a gift is a debatable issue.  I wouldn't do it, but that's me.  However, IF I ask someone to do something and they agreed to do it and didn't do it I'd be annoyed.  

Add to that that you know Larissa was working double time to make sure she looked good for the TLC camera crew so god only knows how long she was cooped up in a tiny airplane bathroom with a makeup bag (tbf though she may have had a layover).

Now you get to Vegas, you're already on edge because of the long ass flight, you were told that someone was going to do something and they didn't.  Then you're riding from McCarran in 1000 degree heat in that rolling can with no air conditioning and you're realizing that real Vegas is not as glam as TV Vegas.  That is no one's fault, but it's another disappointment.  You get to the house, with the weird decor and no couch (?) but a slot machine in the dining area (?)

........and then someone offers you some beef stew.....

I'm only saying that I know what it's like when disappointments build and build and then it just takes one final disappointment to push you right over into not being the person you'd like to be.

The life of a mail order Ho is hard, and the road to Golddiggerville is filled with potholes...

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, mimionthebeach said:

That sounds like perfect cold weather food!  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

The life of a mail order Ho is hard, and the road to Golddiggerville is filled with potholes...

Having to make sexy time with Colt of the man boobs, small penis and passive agressive communication style is a pothole.

Larissa's overall situation  is just a giant sinkhole. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

given how direct Larissa is I'm almost sure she specifically askee Colt to get her some type of welcome gift and he just didn't do it.  Now, whether or not it's fair to ask for a gift is a debatable issue.  I wouldn't do it, but that's me.  However, IF I ask someone to do something and they agreed to do it and didn't do it I'd be annoyed.  

She may have asked for a gift or not. I don't know. I'm having a really difficult time coming up with any situation in which it's appropriate to ask for a gift (and be upset when one is not received). Isn't the whole point of a gift that it's something someone wants to get for you and not a demand to which you acquiese? But I thought she acted like a spoiled, entitled, selfish bitch about the lack of flowers and the offered meal. In general, though, I think she is (and acts like) a spoiled, entitled, selfish bitch. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

She may have asked for a gift or not. I don't know. I'm having a really difficult time coming up with any situation in which it's appropriate to ask for a gift (and be upset when one is not received). Isn't the whole point of a gift that it's something someone wants to get for you and not a demand to which you acquiese? But I thought she acted like a spoiled, entitled, selfish bitch about the lack of flowers and the offered meal. In general, though, I think she is (and acts like) a spoiled, entitled, selfish bitch. 

So true, she’s not exactly royalty. It was no less rude of Michaels mother to disrespect the gift Angela brought her from the US. In fact, it would have been nice of Larissa to bring Debbie something from Brazil. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't think Larissa is a devotee of Emily post.  But I know that when I ask someone for something and they say they are going to do it and they don't do it, I am subject to being annoyed.  Even if my request may seem objectively dumb.  

I don't know, I don't see her being spoiled or entitled.  And even though her tone re: the stew was dismissive, nothing she said was particularly bad.  She said no and that she would get something later.

The things she has requested haven't been wild or crazy.  She wanted to have people at her wedding who didn't hate her and might bother showing up in something other than swim trunks.  She wanted Colt to stand up for her.  She wanted a car with some air conditioning while living in the desert (a used car no less), she wanted a couch and she wanted to get rid of some of that creepy decor.

Constant compliments and attention may seem over the top, but if I put as much time and effort into my appearance as Larissa I might want them too.  Although I'd be fine not getting them from Colt because he is gross.

I think of all the times she has asked for something (something she was probably promised before she got on the plane) and been told no or told she has to dramatically adjust her expectations down.  She can expect to routinely be called a golddigging slut anytime cousin John feels like it in her own house because if she stands up for herself she is the bad guy.  

She still was okay having that unapologetic asshat at her wedding in his swim trunks.

She was told that she couldn't get the couch, her dress was a $30 Goodwill find, they couldn't have the reception at the place she liked, she couldn't have a used car with air conditioning and she generally has gotten over all of it.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

Agreed the effort it takes to scam people on gofundme and other sites is so annoying yet she does it. I am still trying to figure out what the "queen's" fans see in her.  She is rude, undisciplined, and bat sh-t crazy. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

I don't think Larissa is a devotee of Emily post.  But I know that when I ask someone for something and they say they are going to do it and they don't do it, I am subject to being annoyed.  Even if my request may seem objectively dumb.  

I don't know, I don't see her being spoiled or entitled.  And even though her tone re: the stew was dismissive, nothing she said was particularly bad.  She said no and that she would get something later.

The things she has requested haven't been wild or crazy.  She wanted to have people at her wedding who didn't hate her and might bother showing up in something other than swim trunks.  She wanted Colt to stand up for her.  She wanted a car with some air conditioning while living in the desert (a used car no less), she wanted a couch and she wanted to get rid of some of that creepy decor.

Constant compliments and attention may seem over the top, but if I put as much time and effort into my appearance as Larissa I might want them too.  Although I'd be fine not getting them from Colt because he is gross.

I think of all the times she has asked for something (something she was probably promised before she got on the plane) and been told no or told she has to dramatically adjust her expectations down.  She can expect to routinely be called a golddigging slut anytime cousin John feels like it in her own house because if she stands up for herself she is the bad guy.  

She still was okay having that unapologetic asshat at her wedding in his swim trunks.

She was told that she couldn't get the couch, her dress was a $30 Goodwill find, they couldn't have the reception at the place she liked, she couldn't have a used car with air conditioning and she generally has gotten over all of it.

I keep reading that poor Larissa didn’t get anything she wanted. That’s not the show I watched. She wanted an expensive sofa, sight unseen by Colt. Debbie didn’t deny her the sofa; she made the very reasonable comment that Colt should see and agree to the sofa before the purchase. My husband and I are renovating our house and we choose every major piece together. And later in the season, we see the family room has been furnished with what appear to be nice pieces. 

Flowers at the airport - we don’t know that Larissa asked for them out loud or that Colt agreed to provide them. I saw that scene as her expecting flowers (and chocolates) and being bratty that she didn’t get them.

Then they go car shopping. Larissa doesn’t JUST want a car with air conditioning (which is a reasonable request in Nevada). She wants the big, expensive, “sexy” car. Colt shows her a more affordable alternative - still a perfectly nice car - with air conditioning and she turns her nose up at it. 

Colt gave her a reasonable budget for a wedding dress. I think it was $2,000? But she wanted a dress that exceeded that by at least a third. He didn’t start out telling her that the dress had to come from Goodwill and wherever it came from, it looked lovely on her.

Even in the apartments - Larissa didn’t even want to consider an unfurnished apartment, which would have been less expensive and they could have used the furniture that they already had. She wanted the fully furnished, more expensive unit. 

I think she is entitled, spoiled and selfish because she shows no regard, whatsoever, for what things cost. She says on multiple occasions that it shouldn’t matter - she should have what she wants because she is the queen of the house. She would burn through ever last nickel that Colt already has and put a signficant dent in his future earnings in the blink of an eye if she wasn’t reined in - all the while whining about how she needs more and deserves better.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I keep reading that poor Larissa didn’t get anything she wanted. That’s not the show I watched. She wanted an expensive sofa, sight unseen by Colt. Debbie didn’t deny her the sofa; she made the very reasonable comment that Colt should see and agree to the sofa before the purchase. My husband and I are renovating our house and we choose every major piece together. And later in the season, we see the family room has been furnished with what appear to be nice pieces. 

Flowers at the airport - we don’t know that Larissa asked for them out loud or that Colt agreed to provide them. I saw that scene as her expecting flowers (and chocolates) and being bratty that she didn’t get them.

Then they go car shopping. Larissa doesn’t JUST want a car with air conditioning (which is a reasonable request in Nevada). She wants the big, expensive, “sexy” car. Colt shows her a more affordable alternative - still a perfectly nice car - with air conditioning and she turns her nose up at it. 

Colt gave her a reasonable budget for a wedding dress. I think it was $2,000? But she wanted a dress that exceeded that by at least a third. He didn’t start out telling her that the dress had to come from Goodwill and wherever it came from, it looked lovely on her.

Even in the apartments - Larissa didn’t even want to consider an unfurnished apartment, which would have been less expensive and they could have used the furniture that they already had. She wanted the fully furnished, more expensive unit. 

I think she is entitled, spoiled and selfish because she shows no regard, whatsoever, for what things cost. She says on multiple occasions that it shouldn’t matter - she should have what she wants because she is the queen of the house. She would burn through ever last nickel that Colt already has and put a signficant dent in his future earnings in the blink of an eye if she wasn’t reined in - all the while whining about how she needs more and deserves better.

Larissa has said, and I tend to believe her, though there is no objective proof, that Colt told her she could get what she wanted when she got here.  To me, that makes sense.  These woman are generally stringing along multiple men and they take the best offer.  I'm not mad at them for that, youth and beauty only last so long so if you're going to trade on them you want to get the most bang for your buck.  Therefore I think if Colt had been completely honest, Larissa would have gone with someone else.  

She wanted the couch and I don't remember it being over the top expensive.  But she didn't get it.  Now a lot of that is Colt's fault, IMO, because he should have managed expectations and not put Debbie in the position of being the couch blocker.  HE should have gone with Larissa to look at couches.  But if it's going to be her house, it's okay that she wants a couch she likes.  

As for the car, they ended up with zero cars, which tells me that Colt was never serious about getting a car at all.  And I don't think it's unreasonable to want a used car that is a little more to her style than a Nissan cube.  They never even looked at a third car or went to another dealership or searched online.  It was either exactly what Colt "wanted" or nothing.  And I think it was always going to be "nothing" because Colt had no intention of changing anything in his life for Larissa.  He just crunched the numbers and figured that having a sex partner who could eventually get a job and bring in income was a good deal for him.

IMO, she hasn't asked for anything that has been so wildly expensive.  But even if they were Colt has never been like "okay, listen this is too much, but we can get the next less expensive thing". It's been no car, no couch, no apartment, and a $30 dress.  All of which she has, imo, borne with relatively little complaint.

• Love 12
On 1/31/2019 at 8:07 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I could not get past those fugly LARGE eyeglasses!!!

LOL, I was recently talked into trendy (and expensive) glasses that I think make me look like a dork, and not in a cool way.  But everyone else really likes them.  So apparently, big weird glasses are in style now?

• Love 2
12 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

LOL, I was recently talked into trendy (and expensive) glasses that I think make me look like a dork, and not in a cool way.  But everyone else really likes them.  So apparently, big weird glasses are in style now?

Yes I think there is a big trend for the 32 yrs and younger female demographic to wear HUGE Buddy Holly glasses with dark frames.  

• Love 3
On 1/13/2019 at 7:16 PM, gingerella said:

This is why I'd like to see her sent back to Brazil STAT. She doesn't contribute anything positive to this country, why should she be allowed to stay (and I say that as someone who is very open to immigration and understands that this country was/is built on immigrants)? I know, I know, Mohammit & Azan...At least the latter fudged his own interview to try to get away from the StayPuff Marshmallow. Mo should have been deported too, that he wasn't speaks volumes to how this system doesn't work. A good, law abiding refugee who is living in a hellish war zone isn't allowed into the US right now, but people like Mo and Larissa are allowed to stay? NO. Just, NO. Larissa doesn't add anything of value to anywhere, so I say send her ass back to Brazil and let them deal with her crazy. And to be honest, if she IS mentally ill, then her staying here will only enable her to seek deeper into trouble because as long as she's in the US and can keep herself in the TMZ Z-List celeb zone, she will never ever get a real job and contribute to society. Instead she'll continue to whore herself out on social media and never do anything other than that. Good riddance to her.

Amen.  The girl is nuts.  Send her back.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

He will be much better off.

I agree, he is far better off, and so are the women of the world if he just lives with Debbie and the cats and pays a fair rate for a hooker every once in a while.

Colt in a marriage with a woman besides Debbie was an experiment destined to fail.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Today was Larissa's court date. Just her lawyer showed up not her. It says she will be having a bench trial (I believe this means a judge decides) in few months. Debbie showed up at the courthouse and TLC so I guess this means we will be seeing this drama on TV for probably 2 more seasons. 

Larissa also responded to the divorce and is asking for alimony. I can't believe she thinks she can get this for a 6 month marriage. I know people married for years in NV that do not get alimony. Child support always, alimony is much harder to get these these days

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Today was Larissa's court date. Just her lawyer showed up not her. It says she will be having a bench trial (I believe this means a judge decides) in few months. Debbie showed up at the courthouse and TLC so I guess this means we will be seeing this drama on TV for probably 2 more seasons. 

Larissa also responded to the divorce and is asking for alimony. I can't believe she thinks she can get this for a 6 month marriage. I know people married for years in NV that do not get alimony. Child support always, alimony is much harder to get these these days

For some states it's based on some form if "need" I think.  Especially because she can't legally work.  I'm not a family law attorney and I'm not from Nevada but I vaguely remember this.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RealReality10 said:

For some states it's based on some form if "need" I think.  Especially because she can't legally work.  I'm not a family law attorney and I'm not from Nevada but I vaguely remember this.

I live on the border of NV and have done legal work in mostly UT and AZ but a few times in NV. Some of it has to do with polygamy so a women with little to know education and 10+ kids does not get alimony then Larissa is not. The one case I know of in NV recently, wife moved here to for her husband's work, did not hold a job for 7 years and had 2 small children. he cheated and left the state and she did get child support but no alimony (just some back bills paid to make the house bills caught up and then it was her choice to find a way to pay or move out). Alimony (depending on the judge) is based on years married and many judges won;t even consider it till 10 sometimes 15 years. 

I could see possibly a one time small payment perhaps to help her get into an apartment but kind of doubtful there. Look at Luis (with Molly) she divorced him and he got nothing, he had to give back his phone (and charger, she made sure she got back that charger!) and he was to be deported but found a new women to be with fast. Judge did not care that Luis could not work or had no money and Luis had no criminal record. 

I just wonder if TLC has found a way to pay Larissa and that is why they were there to film today.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I just wonder if TLC has found a way to pay Larissa and that is why they were there to film today. 

It’s pretty obvious they’re going to be back for Happily Ever After? Maybe TLC gets around not being able to pay the foreign fiancés like Larissa (and Fernanda and Jay-all slated to return although their relationships are on the rocks) salaries by paying for things FOR them, such as living expenses, travel expenses and legal fees. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
On 2/12/2019 at 8:52 PM, magemaud said:

It’s pretty obvious they’re going to be back for Happily Ever After? Maybe TLC gets around not being able to pay the foreign fiancés like Larissa (and Fernanda and Jay-all slated to return although their relationships are on the rocks) salaries by paying for things FOR them, such as living expenses, travel expenses and legal fees. 

TLC does not pay them it is actually a production company, for 90 day it is Sharp Entertainment (they also produce love after lockup and the same crew is filing Colt and Marcillino(sp?) and Brittney). Sharp pays the couples based on production costs. That is why some TLC shows stars make more then others. It is usually 10% of production costs goes to the people on the show. The production company  can pay for food, travel expenses but not living and legal fees. I know on that Amish show, Sabrina was homeless in her car and they wanted to film her and helped her find a place to stay for a few weeks to film and it was very controversial since after they filmed , she was homeless and pregnant and they walked away from her. 

What I am wondering is happily ever after , the season that starts next month that Colt and Larissa are suppose to be on was said to have already finished taping. Remember they were married in June so they were filmed all summer and fall. So is this new court house drama for another season of happily ever after or will the edit it in to this March's season? If it is for another season, maybe they have found a way to pay her? or are waiting for the divorce to go through to pay for the season and find a way? or maybe they pay her friends she lives with and not question that her friend will pay her under the table? 

• Love 3

I had to create an account just for this tidbit, as I am a years-long lurker on this forum. 

My husband sent me this news article. Colt and Larissa are hosting separate divorce parties at local strip clubs and the local news is covering it. 

https://www.ktnv.com/now-trending/90-day-fiance-couple-to-celebrate-divorce-at-vegas-strip-club

"But the two have since divorced, according to a news release, and have plans to hold weekend parties at Crazy Horse 3.

Johnson's party will be held at the gentlemen's club on March 1 at 11:30 p.m., while Dos Santos Lima will also be celebrating her newfound single life on March 2 at 11:30 p.m.

Both reality stars will be available on their respective nights for a meet-and-greet with guests purchasing bottle service, according to an event spokesperson...

...Future plans for the two after March's events were not immediately released.

If guests were interested in attending the parties, more information is available by calling 702-673-1700."

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, BellaLV said:

Colt and Larissa are hosting separate divorce parties at local strip clubs and the local news is covering it. 

<snip>

Both reality stars will be available on their respective nights for a meet-and-greet with guests purchasing bottle service, according to an event spokesperson...

We, as a species, have officially jumped the shark.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

"Free Ride + Free Entry" has all sorts of unfortunate implications.

I think this is a club that has a high entry charge and picks up everyone in a limo (normally). 

I just wonder how is Larissa getting paid? Is she just doing it to be a star or is getting paid under the table? I guess only in Vegas a month before you go on trial for DV can someone host a party at a strip club and feel okay?

• Love 4
15 hours ago, BellaLV said:

I had to create an account just for this tidbit, as I am a years-long lurker on this forum. 

My husband sent me this news article. Colt and Larissa are hosting separate divorce parties at local strip clubs and the local news is covering it. 

https://www.ktnv.com/now-trending/90-day-fiance-couple-to-celebrate-divorce-at-vegas-strip-club

"But the two have since divorced, according to a news release, and have plans to hold weekend parties at Crazy Horse 3.

Johnson's party will be held at the gentlemen's club on March 1 at 11:30 p.m., while Dos Santos Lima will also be celebrating her newfound single life on March 2 at 11:30 p.m.

...Future plans for the two after March's events were not immediately released.

If guests were interested in attending the parties, more information is available by calling 702-673-1700."

I live in Vegas too and that is such a Vegas thing to do.😆😆  l remember Jon Gosselin hosting a pool party at one of the hotels shortly after he and Kate announced their separation.

• Love 5

I wonder if anyone (was crazy enough) to take advantage of this Valentine's promo: 

Earlier this week, Colt shared a "Rent Me For Valentine's Day" posting on Instagram that shares his rates with women who can pay to take him out for the holiday. 

Rates range from $20 all the way to $300. 

If a woman pays $40, she'll receive chocolate, and $50 will get a woman a romantic dinner along with a photo for Facebook. 

The $60-80 price point involves Colt meeting family members, $90 includes hand-holding, and if a woman is willing to rent Colt for $120, she will earn herself a kiss. 

The whopping $300 package allows for a two-week relationship in which the woman and Colt can kiss in front of her family and friends, update their relationship status as "dating" on Facebook, and create an album of photos for Facebook. 

Read more at https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/90-day-fiance-star-larissa-christina-dos-santos-lima-slams-colt-johnson-for-valentine-day-date-posting-25339.php#bkxseburWYL4K0eu.99

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I wonder if anyone (was crazy enough) to take advantage of this Valentine's promo: 

Earlier this week, Colt shared a "Rent Me For Valentine's Day" posting on Instagram that shares his rates with women who can pay to take him out for the holiday. 

If a woman pays $40, she'll receive chocolate, and $50 will get a woman a romantic dinner along with a photo for Facebook. 

The $60-80 price point involves Colt meeting family members, $90 includes hand-holding, and if a woman is willing to rent Colt for $120, she will earn herself a kiss. 

The whopping $300 package allows for a two-week relationship in which the woman and Colt can kiss in front of her family and friends, update their relationship status as "dating" on Facebook, and create an album of photos for Facebook. 

Read more at https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/90-day-fiance-star-larissa-christina-dos-santos-lima-slams-colt-johnson-for-valentine-day-date-posting-25339.php#bkxseburWYL4K0eu.99

Does the $300.00 package include a ride in an air conditioned car?

• LOL 14
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, toodles said:

I live in Vegas too and that is such a Vegas thing to do.😆😆  l remember Jon Gosselin hosting a pool party at one of the hotels shortly after he and Kate announced their separation.

I am totally okay with this.   You celebrate your wedding with lots of parties, why not celebrate your new life.   Now charging people and having a meet and greet is a whole 'nother animal.  But celebrate with friends is cool.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I would maybe pay for the photo and save it for an April fool's joke.  But I MIGHT pay $5 for that...the same amount I'd pay to take a picture with a guy dressed up like drunk Elmo on Hollywood Blvd

Edited by RealReality10
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

I can't imagine what kind of "dinner for two" date you get for $ 50 when just chocolates cost $ 40. Is he serving Debbie's Famous Bith Phtew? 

I was thinking something fast food.  Or maybe some cheap buffet. Dinner at a nice Vegas restaurant would be $50-100 per person, if not more. Maybe Debbie made stew and put it in to disposable containers.

• Love 1

Pix or it didn't happen! 

Really, does every woman on this show immediately find a new upgraded boyfriend immediately after their breakup? Like Danielle, (remember the mysterious "Neltson"?) Molly, Angela, Darcey, etc? "So and so has a new man!" I suspect there are people who contact them on "soshul meedyah" hoping to get in on their own 15 minutes of fame. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1