Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I work with a woman who has a very large behind. She isn't super skinny by any means but the rest of her body does NOT match her butt. I mean she makes the Kardashians look dainty! I feel bad for her because I can't imagine trying to buy clothes! 

One of my best friends from college introduced me to the phrase "big-assed woman" talking about herself.  It didn't matter if she gained or lost weight; her butt stayed huge.  And she swears by Lands' End for accommodating her big behind while fitting the rest of her.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Mothra said:

One of my best friends from college introduced me to the phrase "big-assed woman" talking about herself.  It didn't matter if she gained or lost weight; her butt stayed huge.  And she swears by Lands' End for accommodating her big behind while fitting the rest of her.

I have the opposite problem, I am very straight up and down with with very little behind. Its not concave just not prominent. I buy all my pants and jeans in the teen section as the women's sizes are all curvy for hips and butt. Even then, I have to try everything on and not all of it works. 

I do think Colt would look better if he lost weight but he is one of those guys that gains it the wrong way and looks "floppy". Tiffany is big but she looks good with it. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

"Land's End", of course.

• LOL 8

I feel like he could kill two birds with one stone and get breast reduction and look for a new victim overseas.  I absolutely would not want to do a complex or novel procedure overseas, but I feel like breast reduction is pretty routine.  He has those wide hips but maybe it's easier to camoflauge those if the breasts are gone.  It's hard to hide issues above and below the waist.

Then he has to lose that extra 150 pounds named Debbie.🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

"Land's End", of course.

Actually, no.  It's Lands' End.  Check their website.

Or are you teasing?  There was a tiny controversy back a million years' ago  when they were sponsors' of Prairie Home Companion.  If you are teasing, jokes' on me.

7 hours ago, Mothra said:

Actually, no.  It's Lands' End.  Check their website.

Or are you teasing?  There was a tiny controversy back a million years' ago  when they were sponsors' of Prairie Home Companion.  If you are teasing, jokes' on me.

Just a typo.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Who believes that Eric would really sell everything he owns and follow Larissa to Brazil if she gets deported? I sincerely doubt it.

Oh, ye of little faith.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

Who believes that Eric would really sell everything he owns and follow Larissa to Brazil if she gets deported? I sincerely doubt it.

Neither would Coltee if he and Larissa were together and push came to shove and Larissa had to go back.

I really don't know what the heck Debbie was babbling about that in her drunkiness.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

LOL, Debbie and Colt are suckers to believe that relationship is real.  But eric accomplished his mission and so good for Larissa.  

I don't think Larissa is a dummy by any means and I think she could make it.  If she is smart she will pursue a real relationship privately and keep being Eric's public beard.  I think the arrangement probably works well for the both of them.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

LOL, Debbie and Colt are suckers to believe that relationship is real.  But eric accomplished his mission and so good for Larissa.  

I don't think Larissa is a dummy by any means and I think she could make it.  If she is smart she will pursue a real relationship privately and keep being Eric's public beard.  I think the arrangement probably works well for the both of them.

I keep seeing that beard phrase on here but I am not familiar with it. I am scared to ask but I must know - what does it mean?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I keep seeing that beard phrase on here but I am not familiar with it. I am scared to ask but I must know - what does it mean?

Ha ha, never be scared!  

If a man is a closeted gay man and he has a woman who he presents as his significant other in an effort to appease friends and family the woman is normally referred to as a beard.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=Beard&amp=true

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Ha ha, never be scared!  

If a man is a closeted gay man and he has a woman who he presents as his significant other in an effort to appease friends and family the woman is normally referred to as a beard.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=Beard&amp=true

Oh, thank you. Is Eric gay? I get the vibe that he thinks this is his break into showbiz. He's quite animated. I think the relationship is 100% fake but I still find it hilarious that Coltee and his love Debbie were so upset. "We'll get a restraining order against you, Larissa!!!" For what exactly? I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the police station or courthouse or wherever when Debbie walks in and requests a retraining order because "my son's ex-wife has a new boyfriend and he is much more attractive than my blob of a son". 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hannah94 said:

Oh, thank you. Is Eric gay? I get the vibe that he thinks this is his break into showbiz. He's quite animated. I think the relationship is 100% fake but I still find it hilarious that Coltee and his love Debbie were so upset. "We'll get a restraining order against you, Larissa!!!" For what exactly? I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the police station or courthouse or wherever when Debbie walks in and requests a retraining order because "my son's ex-wife has a new boyfriend and he is much more attractive than my blob of a son". 

I think he is gay, but not ready to fully come out of the closet.  I have a cousin in the same position, his hand is on the closet door knob.....but he just isn't ready to fully come out yet.  

I think Eric is gay and a fame whore.  But, he is very cute and fit so he was a good pick to rub in Debbie and colts face.

Debbie's drunken interpretation of the law is amusing.  

As angry as Colt and Debbie were I think Larissa would be the one who might need a restraining order.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I think he is gay, but not ready to fully come out of the closet.  I have a cousin in the same position, his hand is on the closet door knob.....but he just isn't ready to fully come out yet.  

I think Eric is gay and a fame whore.  But, he is very cute and fit so he was a good pick to rub in Debbie and colts face.

As angry as Colt and Debbie were I think Larissa would be the one who might need a restraining order.

I think Colt and Debbie are livid they aren't 100% in control of Larissa and the narrative. 

90 Day Fiance have really picked some really despicable people for their show and its a shame because it appears to confirm the belief that the Americans who marry foreigners are weirdos and the foreigners are all here to harvest the American dollar and they only care about a green card not their American partner. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I think Colt and Debbie are livid they aren't 100% in control of Larissa and the narrative. 

90 Day Fiance have really picked some really despicable people for their show and its a shame because it appears to confirm the belief that the Americans who marry foreigners are weirdos and the foreigners are all here to harvest the American dollar and they only care about a green card not their American partner. 

I'm a relative newcomer to the show. My impression is that the earlier seasons (which I have not seen) were somewhat straightforward about the problems in these situations. However, once the Danielle/Mohammed train wreck became so popular, TLC went for full freak show, which also attracted the freaks/fame whores.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Seriously?  You would prefer to watch a show about people who are truly in love, who get along with their in-laws, who work hard to get all their paperwork in order so they can get a green card *which they use to contribute to the family income instead of sending it back home*, who dress like the Americans they live among?  Seriously?

TLC has had a couple of these people on the show (that guy who quit his job to "follow his dream" in the arts), and <yawn>...

Or are you having me on?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Seriously?  You would prefer to watch a show about people who are truly in love, who get along with their in-laws, who work hard to get all their paperwork in order so they can get a green card *which they use to contribute to the family income instead of sending it back home*, who dress like the Americans they live among?  Seriously?

TLC has had a couple of these people on the show (that guy who quit his job to "follow his dream" in the arts), and <yawn>...

Or are you having me on?

Haha... I actually would. I’m married to an American and we might move to the States one day. We started watching the show because we thought it would document a process similar to the one we might encounter. 

I loved the first season, I liked the subtle culture conflicts the partners encountered. One of my favorite cast members was Kirlyam. 

ETA one train wreck a season is great but when all the couples implode? It's not fun. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Teri313 said:

It would depend on if the cameras were following her  😄  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Haha... I actually would. I’m married to an American and we might move to the States one day. We started watching the show because we thought it would document a process similar to the one we might encounter. 

I loved the first season, I liked the subtle culture conflicts the partners encountered. One of my favorite cast members was Kirlyam. 

ETA one train wreck a season is great but when all the couples implode? It's not fun. 

Kirlyam!  That's who I was thinking of!  Yes, that was a charming, happy story and while I'm glad I saw it, if the entire season consisted of sensible people who loved each other learning to adjust to each other's cultures, I would not watch the show.  I guess it never occurred to me that there were real people who were in this kind of situation who were not fame-whores or sensationalists, who would be interested in seeing how others fared going through the same processes they were going through, how they adapted to the alien culture, etc.

It's funny.  I feel exactly the opposite way--one happy, sensible story (that I can ff through!) a season is great, but I want to see couples implode.  I am looking for trashy, selfish, horrible people--or people pretending to be--and while I know it is all made-up, I guess I am at that mental/psychological age where I want to be told ridiculous stories to, stories I can pretend to believe.

In future seasons, I will think of you when I see people behaving reasonably, even lovingly, toward each other and put my impatience on the back burner.  It will be much, much easier for me to tolerate the less outrageous stories knowing that they, too, have an audience, and I should be ashamed of myself for wanting to see only bad behavior.  I'm glad you posted!  You have opened my eyes, truly.

• Love 6
On 8/3/2019 at 8:44 PM, RealReality said:

I really like this snarky description that I read once about a conservative politician who was rumored to be closeted: He's so far in the closet that he can see Narnia.

• LOL 3
On 8/4/2019 at 9:17 AM, Mothra said:

Kirlyam!  That's who I was thinking of!  Yes, that was a charming, happy story and while I'm glad I saw it, if the entire season consisted of sensible people who loved each other learning to adjust to each other's cultures, I would not watch the show.  I guess it never occurred to me that there were real people who were in this kind of situation who were not fame-whores or sensationalists, who would be interested in seeing how others fared going through the same processes they were going through, how they adapted to the alien culture, etc.

It's funny.  I feel exactly the opposite way--one happy, sensible story (that I can ff through!) a season is great, but I want to see couples implode.  I am looking for trashy, selfish, horrible people--or people pretending to be--and while I know it is all made-up, I guess I am at that mental/psychological age where I want to be told ridiculous stories to, stories I can pretend to believe.

In future seasons, I will think of you when I see people behaving reasonably, even lovingly, toward each other and put my impatience on the back burner.  It will be much, much easier for me to tolerate the less outrageous stories knowing that they, too, have an audience, and I should be ashamed of myself for wanting to see only bad behavior.  I'm glad you posted!  You have opened my eyes, truly.

I feel the exact same way.  I can have one reasonable couple each season, but this is trainwreck TV at it's finest, and I'm not here for the idyllic views of the countryside on an Amtrak I'm here for trainwrecks, the trainwreckier the better.

I just kinda wish they would try not to involve children. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Larissa has hit the big time, this article was on Yahoo and they call her a "star". I see Eric is hanging in there as her boyfriend. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/90-day-fianc-star-larissa-203759584.html

Hmmm, she's starting to look like Fernanda. Well, I'm glad to see she's hit the big time with some rough looking strippers and a weird clinger-on BF. At least she's not feeling guilty about those little kids she left behind and is able to go out and have fun! (I really hate her.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Ugh Colt and his motherwife Debbie will be on the new season of Pillow Talk. I really don't want them criticizing others on the show when they have been such jerks.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1067081/look-who-s-joined-the-cast-of-90-day-fiance-pillow-talk

Boozy Debbie and passive aggressive Colt?  Yeah, that's a hard pass for me, but the snark here will be good so there is that to look forward to.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Ugh Colt and his motherwife Debbie will be on the new season of Pillow Talk. I really don't want them criticizing others on the show when they have been such jerks.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1067081/look-who-s-joined-the-cast-of-90-day-fiance-pillow-talk

Nothing says normal like a 30-something year old man who lives at home, cuddling up under the covers and watching television with his mother. I’d rather watch the cats.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

It's quite perplexing to me how people will bend, stretch and flat out ignore FACTS in an effort to make Larissa the victim and Colt/Debbie the abusers. I don't mean have different opinions of facts, like acknowledging Larissa hit Colt but don't believe he was a domestic violence victim on a regular basis, but insist she doesn't have mental illness, and that Colt is the one who released all the info in the list. 

Somehow, it makes more sense that Colt learned Portuguese, took over Larissa's Instagram account to feud with everyone, became a master ventriloquist to make her say, in English and Portuguese, many things that she thought was defending herself but was actually confirming and admitting her abuse, and must have learned time travel to go back ten years, abuse her first husband, Anderson, have her first son, Raul(8), taken away for child endangerment and lost her parental rights to him (she doesn't acknowledge or deny that marriage or child but the records have been posted online), beat up her second husband, Marcos, to the point that he needed medical treatment, resulting in him receiving sole custody of their son, Arry(6), because she is mentally unstable and had her third child, a daughter, Luanna (3) removed from her care for the same reason and placed with Larissa's father. That's all Colt.

Colt is physically unattractive, lives with his mother and cats, but has a decent job. He was not on international dating sites searching for a woman out of his league, he was the sole man in a love scam aided by Larissa's longtime friend, Carmen, a fellow Brazilian who married an American man that happens to live in Las Vegas and carpool to work with Colt. Larissa's second husband has the exact body type of Colt and Larissa saw him while video chatting with Carmen and demanded she introduce them. There is really no doubt that it was set up for Carmen to talk with Larissa when Colt was nearby and not some chance meeting. Larissa needed him to get her to the US but had no intention of actually marrying him and had a plan to stay under the Violence Against Women Act. Those discussions were also sent to Colt at some point, I suspect from Carmen's husband but cannot prove it. 

Larissa is violent, vindictive, a liar, a thief, mentally unstable, has a police record in both Brazil and the US, lost custody of all three of her children, ripped off people to the tune of over $5000 in a Go Fund Me/Zelle scam that resulted in people trying to get her arrested for it but failed, had three more GFM scams with the second and third one being shut down and the fourth one I think is still pending and is to bring her daughter here, a daughter she does not have custody of and is in arrearage of child support.

This is the only place on the entire world wide web that has Larissa supporters. You would think she'd stop making fake Reddit accounts to defend herself and come here instead. Even though it's a waste of time, I'm going to keep going.

Larissa's first major loss of fans came after a huge mental meltdown on Instagram shortly after being released from jail on the second DV charge. She posted video after video and several short audio clips that she thought proved Colt was the aggressor in that argument. They were all short, like 52 seconds, 34 seconds, etc. so there really wasn't much context. What they revealed was her abusing Colt. If Colt had posted them, they would have been ignored because of the shortness of the clips and the editing showing Larissa being nasty and not him. I only heard the first one before her attorney told her to remove them. Others who heard the rest said they were all like that and Larissa needed serious mental health help.

Shortly after her third DV arrest, her friend Carmen opened a Go Fund Me for bail and attorneys fees. It raised over $5000 but someone reported it as being against the Terms of Service so GFM shut it down. As soon as it was reported, Carmen withdrew the funds and used them to bail out Larissa. There was no misleading fact on the GFM, it said that is what the funds were to be used for so there wasn't any fraud. Well, Larissa thanked everyone who donated and said that because it had been closed GFM was returning the money and asked that they send it directly through Zelle instead. Most did. They then started asking when their money was going to be returned from GFM only to get blocked. Someone reached out to GFM who told them that she withdrew the money before it was closed and since it wasn't fraudulently obtained, there wasn't anything they could do. 

That online meltdown and that GFM/Zelle act turned the tides for many and had them going back to the beginning and refreshing their memories about everything that had been reported about her in Brazil but was brushed off because no one thought she would be granted a visa with her past if true. An immigration attorney who was familiar with both Brazil and the US did a Q&A and discussed all the court papers and arrest records provided. I thought it was on SoapDirt but I just scrolled through after searching "Larissa" and didn't find it. I found a divorce attorney on Reddit that addressed some things but that is not the one I wanted. The domestic violence and child endangerment charges were not handled in criminal courts, but in family law courts and a CPS type court that was called Adolescent Rights or something and since they are not punitive courts, immigration can't use them other than determining her marriage and children statistics. The arrearages in child support would be a problem and she guessed that someone had paid them off for the K1 to be granted.

Since she had burned so many supporters with her first GFM the second one didn't do as well. In it, she claimed that Colt cancelled her health insurance and she couldn't pay for her therapist or medicines. She allegedly stated that she was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder. The only reason I'm using the word "allegedly" is because by the time I arrived, Colt had made a $5 donation so he could post links to proof that not only was her health insurance current, her meds were paid a day or two before and Larissa was in the process of rewriting campaign to there being a misunderstanding but please still send money. One of the earlier court disclosures said she was diagnosed with BPD and HPD and I suspect someone asked her with her responding "yes" as opposed to it being in the main text that she typed. She only ever says she suffers from "extreme anxiety" and no one ever admits to having HPD. Living with Colt didn't cause that. Of course, he did time travel to make her abuse her previous two husbands and neglect her kids, so maybe he did.

Third times a charm, though, right? The third GFM escapes me but I think it was for the business she and Carmen were trying to set up. She claimed that Colt didn't send her the Cameo or TLC money so once again, Colt provided proof and Larissa said it was a misunderstanding. That one got shut down because she hadn't learned her lesson and proceeded to insult the people donating to her by posting in Portuguese how Americans believe anything she tells them. Such a charmer she is. The fourth one is to bring her daughter here. If you would still like to help her, I understand she has Amazon Wish List were you can buy her things.

Not only was Larissa physically abusive, she sold a video of Colt's penis when she had to know that it would humiliate him. I suppose he deserved that, too. Take your beatings and humiliation because you fell for the scams of a diagnosed sociopath. The third DV fight began because she told that Instagram MethHead (I don't know why I can't remember his name but he clearly has Keith Richards blood to still be alive) that she caught Colt looking a kiddie porn. There is no excuse for that, at all. That is nasty to the extreme. She then picked at two pimples to make her face bloody and scratched her sides. She ran to Carmen's and Carmen called 911 and photographed Larissa's injuries. I think Colt or Debbie also called.  The paramedic wiped the blood off her face and pointed out to the cop that the scratches only reached where she could reach and were self inflicted. She also had blood and skin under her nails, like the other two times, and Colt didn't. 

No one needs to like Colt or dislike Larissa but the facts are that Larissa claimed Colt attacked her three separate times, didn't have any injury or even a red mark on any of them, the first DV had part of the argument on the 911 call where Larissa is heard hitting him (I don't think it was released to the public, there is just the articles where it was played for the press and they transcribed it. It was something like him saying, "Stop Larissa! I'm calling 911." I can't remember her response but if it was something like, "I'm going to kill you!" I think I would so it was probably just her favorite term of endearment, "You fat fuck!"

I'm not sure when the Tell Nothing was filmed in the real time of the court cases, but Larissa was continuing to try and tell Colt that she wanted to be with him. She didn't want to be with him but did want him to not cooperate with the third DV arrest. One of her many Instagram rants was how her criminal and immigration attorneys kept insisting that she was in trouble and were not listening to her that it was all Colt's fault. She needed the DV charge to go away. She did get someone else to sponsor her since her immigration attorney told her that she absolutely did not qualify for a Green Card under the VAWA.

I'll leave proof of her admitting one of her lies since she has deleted almost everything from her Instagram and I have no desire to spend any more time searching for screen caps.

• Useful 2
8 minutes ago, Christina said:

Colt is physically unattractive, lives with his mother and cats, but has a decent job. He was not on international dating sites searching for a woman out of his league, he was the sole man in a love scam aided by Larissa's longtime friend, Carmen, a fellow Brazilian who married an American man that happens to live in Las Vegas and carpool to work with Colt. Larissa's second husband has the exact body type of Colt and Larissa saw him while video chatting with Carmen and demanded she introduce them. There is really no doubt that it was set up for Carmen to talk with Larissa when Colt was nearby and not some chance meeting. Larissa needed him to get her to the US but had no intention of actually marrying him and had a plan to stay under the Violence Against Women Act. Those discussions were also sent to Colt at some point, I suspect from Carmen's husband but cannot prove it. 

Did the American man's car have air conditioning?  Hopefully they weren't ride sharing in Colt's non-air-conditioned vehicle.  

You seem to be an insider with possibly a lot of first-hand knowledge so I won't comment or speculate on my views except to say I think both Colt and Larissa are vile, always have, her even more so than him.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Christina said:

It's quite perplexing to me how people will bend, stretch and flat out ignore FACTS in an effort to make Larissa the victim and Colt/Debbie the abusers. I don't mean have different opinions of facts, like acknowledging Larissa hit Colt but don't believe he was a domestic violence victim on a regular basis, but insist she doesn't have mental illness, and that Colt is the one who released all the info in the list. 

Somehow, it makes more sense that Colt learned Portuguese, took over Larissa's Instagram account to feud with everyone, became a master ventriloquist to make her say, in English and Portuguese, many things that she thought was defending herself but was actually confirming and admitting her abuse, and must have learned time travel to go back ten years, abuse her first husband, Anderson, have her first son, Raul(8), taken away for child endangerment and lost her parental rights to him (she doesn't acknowledge or deny that marriage or child but the records have been posted online), beat up her second husband, Marcos, to the point that he needed medical treatment, resulting in him receiving sole custody of their son, Arry(6), because she is mentally unstable and had her third child, a daughter, Luanna (3) removed from her care for the same reason and placed with Larissa's father. That's all Colt.

Larissa is violent, vindictive, a liar, a thief, mentally unstable, has a police record in both Brazil and the US, lost custody of all three of her children, ripped off people to the tune of over $5000 in a Go Fund Me/Zelle scam that resulted in people trying to get her arrested for it but failed, had three more GFM scams with the second and third one being shut down and the fourth one I think is still pending and is to bring her daughter here, a daughter she does not have custody of and is in arrearage of child support.

This is the only place on the entire world wide web that has Larissa supporters. You would think she'd stop making fake Reddit accounts to defend herself and come here instead. Even though it's a waste of time, I'm going to keep going.

Larissa's first major loss of fans came after a huge mental meltdown on Instagram shortly after being released from jail on the second DV charge. She posted video after video and several short audio clips that she thought proved Colt was the aggressor in that argument. They were all short, like 52 seconds, 34 seconds, etc. so there really wasn't much context. What they revealed was her abusing Colt. If Colt had posted them, they would have been ignored because of the shortness of the clips and the editing showing Larissa being nasty and not him. I only heard the first one before her attorney told her to remove them. Others who heard the rest said they were all like that and Larissa needed serious mental health help.

Shortly after her third DV arrest, her friend Carmen opened a Go Fund Me for bail and attorneys fees. It raised over $5000 but someone reported it as being against the Terms of Service so GFM shut it down. As soon as it was reported, Carmen withdrew the funds and used them to bail out Larissa. There was no misleading fact on the GFM, it said that is what the funds were to be used for so there wasn't any fraud. Well, Larissa thanked everyone who donated and said that because it had been closed GFM was returning the money and asked that they send it directly through Zelle instead. Most did. They then started asking when their money was going to be returned from GFM only to get blocked. Someone reached out to GFM who told them that she withdrew the money before it was closed and since it wasn't fraudulently obtained, there wasn't anything they could do. 

That online meltdown and that GFM/Zelle act turned the tides for many and had them going back to the beginning and refreshing their memories about everything that had been reported about her in Brazil but was brushed off because no one thought she would be granted a visa with her past if true. An immigration attorney who was familiar with both Brazil and the US did a Q&A and discussed all the court papers and arrest records provided. I thought it was on SoapDirt but I just scrolled through after searching "Larissa" and didn't find it. I found a divorce attorney on Reddit that addressed some things but that is not the one I wanted. The domestic violence and child endangerment charges were not handled in criminal courts, but in family law courts and a CPS type court that was called Adolescent Rights or something and since they are not punitive courts, immigration can't use them other than determining her marriage and children statistics. The arrearages in child support would be a problem and she guessed that someone had paid them off for the K1 to be granted.

Since she had burned so many supporters with her first GFM the second one didn't do as well. In it, she claimed that Colt cancelled her health insurance and she couldn't pay for her therapist or medicines. She allegedly stated that she was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder. The only reason I'm using the word "allegedly" is because by the time I arrived, Colt had made a $5 donation so he could post links to proof that not only was her health insurance current, her meds were paid a day or two before and Larissa was in the process of rewriting campaign to there being a misunderstanding but please still send money. One of the earlier court disclosures said she was diagnosed with BPD and HPD and I suspect someone asked her with her responding "yes" as opposed to it being in the main text that she typed. She only ever says she suffers from "extreme anxiety" and no one ever admits to having HPD. Living with Colt didn't cause that. Of course, he did time travel to make her abuse her previous two husbands and neglect her kids, so maybe he did.

Third times a charm, though, right? The third GFM escapes me but I think it was for the business she and Carmen were trying to set up. She claimed that Colt didn't send her the Cameo or TLC money so once again, Colt provided proof and Larissa said it was a misunderstanding. That one got shut down because she hadn't learned her lesson and proceeded to insult the people donating to her by posting in Portuguese how Americans believe anything she tells them. Such a charmer she is. The fourth one is to bring her daughter here. If you would still like to help her, I understand she has Amazon Wish List were you can buy her things.

Not only was Larissa physically abusive, she sold a video of Colt's penis when she had to know that it would humiliate him. I suppose he deserved that, too. Take your beatings and humiliation because you fell for the scams of a diagnosed sociopath. The third DV fight began because she told that Instagram MethHead (I don't know why I can't remember his name but he clearly has Keith Richards blood to still be alive) that she caught Colt looking a kiddie porn. There is no excuse for that, at all. That is nasty to the extreme. She then picked at two pimples to make her face bloody and scratched her sides. She ran to Carmen's and Carmen called 911 and photographed Larissa's injuries. I think Colt or Debbie also called.  The paramedic wiped the blood off her face and pointed out to the cop that the scratches only reached where she could reach and were self inflicted. She also had blood and skin under her nails, like the other two times, and Colt didn't. 

No one needs to like Colt or dislike Larissa but the facts are that Larissa claimed Colt attacked her three separate times, didn't have any injury or even a red mark on any of them, the first DV had part of the argument on the 911 call where Larissa is heard hitting him (I don't think it was released to the public, there is just the articles where it was played for the press and they transcribed it. It was something like him saying, "Stop Larissa! I'm calling 911." I can't remember her response but if it was something like, "I'm going to kill you!" I think I would so it was probably just her favorite term of endearment, "You fat fuck!"

I'm not sure when the Tell Nothing was filmed in the real time of the court cases, but Larissa was continuing to try and tell Colt that she wanted to be with him. She didn't want to be with him but did want him to not cooperate with the third DV arrest. One of her many Instagram rants was how her criminal and immigration attorneys kept insisting that she was in trouble and were not listening to her that it was all Colt's fault. She needed the DV charge to go away. She did get someone else to sponsor her since her immigration attorney told her that she absolutely did not qualify for a Green Card under the VAWA.

I'll leave proof of her admitting one of her lies since she has deleted almost everything from her Instagram and I have no desire to spend any more time searching for screen caps.

This sounds like quite a bit of conjecture and hearsay.  Did Larissa, who has near constant phone/internet access lack the ability to contact Colt herself through social media messages?  I don't see a smoking gun here.

Either way, I don't follow anyone on social media and I generally don't like or dislike someone based on their popularity or lack thereof on other mediums.  

I can only go by what I saw, who's story made the most sense to me, and my gut feeling about someone.  

I will say that I find it hard to believe that this is the only place Larissa has any support since she continues to Instagram shill for various businesses.  Generally when someone has a poor image a company won't want that personality associated with their product.  There was something about this with someone from teen mom's (I don't watch but it came up in my Google news fees).  I also think leida was almost forcibly stopped from mentioning "fit fab fun" on her.social media because they specifically wanted nothing to do with her due to her poor image.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Christina said:

Do you mind me asking how you know so much about this? Whatever you're comfortable with sharing... And you must not read my posts, because I've been pretty critical of Larissa, especially with regard to her children. And I thought she had only two. She's so vile.

• Love 1

I really don't find anybody likable or root for anybody on the 90 Day franchises, I am here to point and laugh. These people are willing to embarrass themselves and leave their dignity at the door to get paid and be on television so that's why I don't feel guilty making fun of them and don't pity them (only their children).

My point is, Colt is an example of the typical person on this show who could have found a nice person they are compatible with locally or at least in the United States, but thinks they deserve somebody hotter or younger or whatever and most likely thinks they will have the upper hand with a foreigner who wants a green card. Larissa is a gold digger but Colt knew what he was getting, he figures a man like him who wants a "hot" chick is going to pay for it one way or the other.

At first I had a little sympathy for Debbie because she loves her son and doesn't want to see him get hurt. But she showed her nasty side and hopping on the TLC gravy train by making appearances and being on another program shows she has no integrity or shame either.

• Love 8

I  am hardly wait for the new pillow talk cast!  More good snark to look forward to!  Thank heavens the Darcy twins are gone!

Six couples this year but five last year!  Only one missing?

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Christina said:

It's quite perplexing to me how people will bend, stretch and flat out ignore FACTS in an effort to make Larissa the victim and Colt/Debbie the abusers.

Maybe because none of the information you post has been shown in any episode.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

Well maybe I'm an exception but I look forward to seeing Coltee and Debbie on pillow talk, I think it will be funny!

Coltee is great at scathing commentary. He made a lot of the cast super mad at the Tell All... so it will be interesting to see how his eyebrows behave when chatting about some untoward behavior... 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I will boycott Pillow Talk - I'm not watching Colt and Debbie.

I'm DONE!

I’ll watch them. Others had their opportunity to comment on them, it’s only fair. I actually think Colt might be snarky. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I’ll watch them. Others had their opportunity to comment on them, it’s only fair. I actually think Colt might be snarky. 

I can hear him now: “Look at that loser! She’s way out of his league!”

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I just remember how we all felt about Poor David prior to Pillow Talk, and then how we (or many of us) felt about him (them) after. So I'm willing to give just about any of them a chance. I don't even really mind the Darcy twins on Pillow Talk, or Loren (who I never liked). I think the only one I would absolutely not want to see is Pao.

• Love 4

Just when I hadn’t given a thought about Coltee and Debbie in weeks, they’re back on my TV armed with 3 remote controls, a basket of cat toys, a cat, and their beverages of choice. (We all know what Debbie swigs out of that mug.) I just can’t take my eyes off of his thighs!  

3E287ECD-1BA0-4A5A-BFF3-EA48D79C34A6.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 3