Type keyword(s) to search

Ashley & Jay: Giving Us the D Every {Sunday} Night

• Start Topic

(edited)

https://popculture.com/reality-tv/amp/2019/07/27/90-day-fiance-ashley-martson-jail-time-assault-charges-fire-extinguisher-incident/

Nothing is ever quite Ashley's fault....ever.

Yeah, she threw a fire extinguisher and struck someone....but you don't understand.......she wanted that PlayStation so it's really not her fault.

I mean what else was she supposed to do, buy another PlayStation?  Go through the court system?  She was quick to call the cops, but I guess she didn't want the cops around this time, because she was behaving violently.  

She should absolutely do time and pay a fine for her behavior.  There is nothing as scary as someone who is able to regularly justify their shitty behavior. She is exactly the type who would shoot someone in the back and claim it was self defense.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 9

When Jay wouldn’t let her in to get the PlayStation, why didn’t she call the cops? She was quick to call them before after she kicked Jay out of the house and at the time he hadn’t done anything. No pity for her, here, she’s garbage 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Why is Jay being deported and Larrissa is not? She was physical with Colt, and Jay wasn't with Ashley?

I didnt know jay was being deported, I just thought he was being held by ICE.  

And then immigration judges can apply facts differently and there are a lot of factors in making a determination.  Each judge also likely follows precedent set in their circuit.  

Larissa, in Nevada, is in the 9th circuit I believe, and their interpretation and precedent is likely a little less conservative than the interpretation in whatever district Pennsylvania is in.

Also, Larissa has all sorts of legal representation.  She is in her 30s and is likely more savvy.  Jay is 22 and probably didn't have any idea that he should retain counsel.  We've seen him sign legal documents in exchange for food and a roof over his head.

• Love 3

Larissa also has social media friends who can call the police on her behalf and direct her to assistance (no doubt how she found Adam Van Lederhosen) while Jay spends most of his online time on Tinder where people are far less helpful.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Larissa also has social media friends who can call the police on her behalf and direct her to assistance (no doubt how she found Adam Van Lederhosen) while Jay spends most of his online time on Tinder where people are far less helpful.

Well, im sure tinder peeps are helpful if you want to have creepy weird barbershop bathroom sex. 🤮

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Does this answer to Ashley’s pre-finale social media Q&A make ANY sense? Did she mean “never” know? 

Fans definitely had a lot of questions about what made Ashley so upset that she walked offstage, and one asked, “Why did you walk offstage?” Ashley responded, “I’m pretty sure  me and everyone on set will ever know the real reason why I left set!”

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Fans definitely had a lot of questions about what made Ashley so upset that she walked offstage, and one asked, “Why did you walk offstage?” Ashley responded, “I’m pretty sure  me and everyone on set will ever know the real reason why I left set!”

In my experience, Ashley's GetTheFuckOutOfDodge reaction to Jay bringing up her unauthorized ex-ual intercourse could mean only one thing...

giphy.gif

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Does this answer to Ashley’s pre-finale social media Q&A make ANY sense? Did she mean “never” know? 

She doesn't know the reason she walked off set? WTF?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I didnt know jay was being deported, I just thought he was being held by ICE.  

And then immigration judges can apply facts differently and there are a lot of factors in making a determination.  Each judge also likely follows precedent set in their circuit.  

Larissa, in Nevada, is in the 9th circuit I believe, and their interpretation and precedent is likely a little less conservative than the interpretation in whatever district Pennsylvania is in.

Also, Larissa has all sorts of legal representation.  She is in her 30s and is likely more savvy.  Jay is 22 and probably didn't have any idea that he should retain counsel.  We've seen him sign legal documents in exchange for food and a roof over his head.

Yes, but Larissa has been accused to domestic violence, Jay hasn't.  I wonder if there are other reasons.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Yes, but Larissa has been accused to domestic violence, Jay hasn't.  I wonder if there are other reasons.

An accusation and even an arrest aren't a conviction.  And I doubt that there is strict law on how a conviction or arrest has to be considered when determining whether or not to grant citizenship.  

When we last left Larissa, Adam was trying to find a way to plead her case down.  A misdemeanor conviction for something that sounds harmless may not make any difference.  And she has an immigration attorney who would know what misdemeanor charge Larissa could plead down to to make her situation look more favorable.

I think there are a lot of factors in determining whether or not to grant citizenship and so I would be hesitant to looks at those two factors too closely.  But maybe there is something else.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

33 minutes ago, RealReality said:

An accusation and even an arrest aren't a conviction.  And I doubt that there is strict law on how a conviction or arrest has to be considered when determining whether or not to grant citizenship.  

When we last left Larissa, Adam was trying to find a way to plead her case down.  A misdemeanor conviction for something that sounds harmless may not make any difference.  And she has an immigration attorney who would know what misdemeanor charge Larissa could plead down to to make her situation look more favorable.

I think there are a lot of factors in determining whether or not to grant citizenship and so I would be hesitant to looks at those two factors too closely.  But maybe there is something else.

We need a side eye emoji.

6 hours ago, magemaud said:

People are still donating to his GFM started by his "friend" and local stripper Kayla. It's raised $ 4,468 of the $ 5,000 goal. She also appears to have deleted all the negative comments

Must be tough to raise $4,468.00 one dollar at a time.

• LOL 8

Jay's anchor baby?

I'm so annoyed at this story.  Jay is jobless and has absolutely no business bringing a baby into the world that he can't afford emotionally or financially.

He has been having sex a long time, he knows about birth control.  I hate to pull the "as a taxpayer...." card, but shit man!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

Jay's anchor baby?

I'm so annoyed at this story.  Jay is jobless and has absolutely no business bringing a baby into the world that he can't afford emotionally or financially.

He has been having sex a long time, he knows about birth control.  I hate to pull the "as a taxpayer...." card, but shit man!

I hope he knows that there is no such thing as an "anchor baby." Having a dependent child who is a U.S. citizen isn't going to keep him here.

• Useful 1
38 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I hope he knows that there is no such thing as an "anchor baby." Having a dependent child who is a U.S. citizen isn't going to keep him here.

I don't know if he knows that. Jay has been having sex with multiple partners for a LOOOOONG time and we haven't heard about another child (of course there could be one out there, but I assume there aren't).

If he has managed not to impregnate a woman until now he knows about birth control and so it seems like having a baby with his american girlfriend and after being dropped by his american wife may be some sort of poorly thought out strategy.  And if it is it is fantastically selfish.

ETA: please take the posted article with a grain of salt.  I read it more closely and it's mostly Ashley's random thoughts and predictions. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I don't know if he knows that. Jay has been having sex with multiple partners for a LOOOOONG time and we haven't heard about another child (of course there could be one out there, but I assume there aren't).

If he has managed not to impregnate a woman until now he knows about birth control and so it seems like having a baby with his american girlfriend and after being dropped by his american wife may be some sort of poorly thought out strategy.  And if it is it is fantastically selfish.

ETA: please take the posted article with a grain of salt.  I read it more closely and it's mostly Ashley's random thoughts and predictions. 

Yes, Jay has been having sex since he was MOLESTED, but none of that means he understands that he needs to use any sort of birth control.

3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Yes, Jay has been having sex since he was MOLESTED, but none of that means he understands that he needs to use any sort of birth control.

I agree.  But the fact that there hasn't been another kid in all these years suggests, to me at least, that he knows how to use birth control.

Of course there could be another kid, but since we haven't heard about him/her makes me think there isn't another child out there fathered by jay.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I agree.  But the fact that there hasn't been another kid in all these years suggests, to me at least, that he knows how to use birth control.

Of course there could be another kid, but since we haven't heard about him/her makes me think there isn't another child out there fathered by jay.

Ashley and Jay are so messy and like to air their issues. I'm sure if Jay had a secret love child we would find out about it. 

• Love 3

It would be so nice if someone, maybe his sister, took jay aside and explained the shitty optics of begging people for money and then posting on social media with a Gucci bag while you're drinking, maybe flipping off the camera and living it up.  Just....no. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, RealReality said:

It would be so nice if someone, maybe his sister, took jay aside and explained the shitty optics of begging people for money and then posting on social media with a Gucci bag while you're drinking, maybe flipping off the camera and living it up.  Just....no. 

I agree with all of this but it's possible - even likely - that the bag is fake - just like so much else about Jay.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I agree with all of this but it's possible - even likely - that the bag is fake - just like so much else about Jay.

I agree, and wouldn't be surprised to find out it was a fake.  It's just the optics, particularly for people who wouldn't know it's a fake, or second hand or that he maybe got it as a gift.  

It's like when he posted a selfie with him fanning 10 $100 bills.....and then starting a GFM. 

His supporters probably aren't wealthy and it's likely a lot of donations under $50 so I just wish he'd be a little more mindful.  Which he may not even think about at his age.

• Love 2

Also trying to stay relevant is Jay, who did a live denying pregnancy rumors. I think there are 8 or 9 slides here, but I haven't watched it. It's not on his Instagram so it doesn't count as a click for him.

I might listen to it later, but I doubt it, so no summary from me. It's just here for your information.

Jay was outside the tattoo shop yesterday afternoon with about 3-4 other guys, they were all just hanging out smoking (cigarettes).  It took a lot of restraint for me to not pull over and say "Okay I have so. many. questions." If I was 2 cars back, I'd have been fine to just roll down my window (we were at the stoplight) and yell but it's already a terrible intersection.

• Love 3