Type keyword(s) to search

Jonathan & Fernanda: Buying Boobies & Thangs

• Start Topic

On 6/4/2019 at 6:22 AM, Hannah94 said:

She just makes me think of a human piranha. She truly does believe she is hot as shit though. 

I may be in the minority here, but I think she is hot as shit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

I may be in the minority here, but I think she is hot as shit.

Lol, hey - to each their own! I can see how some people might find her attractive. Her teeth/mouth and personality are just a huge turn off to me. 

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Lol, hey - to each their own! I can see how some people might find her attractive. Her teeth/mouth and personality are just a huge turn off to me. 

IMO Fernanda is a classic butterface.

She better stay in the gym and if she pops out a kid she better be absolutely the father/her husband is rich  Because once her body goes downhill.....zoypes!

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
Just now, RealReality said:

She better stay in the gym and if she pops out a kid she better be absolutely sure he is rich.  Because once her body goes downhill.....zoypes!

Yes! Nice body "but-her-face".....haha!

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Me too.  I think she looks like a monkey.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 6/10/2019 at 9:28 PM, RealReality said:

She better stay in the gym and if she pops out a kid she better be absolutely the father/her husband is rich  Because once her body goes downhill.....zoypes!

And she's going to get old fast just like everyone, sometimes when you're an egotistical 20 yr old you don't realize how quickly the time goes.  Relying on your beauty is short lived like being a pro athlete. I thought she was attractive at first but I quickly turned.....now I don't find her attractive at all.

• Love 1

So according to the attorney, if Jonathan withdraws the affidavit of support, her green card will be denied and she could be deported. Does anybody here know if that has happened? And why only "could" - why wouldn't she absolutely be deported? Also, because they didn't have a prenup, she can ask for alimony. If she gets deported, would he still have to pay that? She is so despicable. It seems really clear to me that she was using him to get citizenship, and then to add insult to injury, she's going to try to take his money? She's just gross.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

So according to the attorney, if Jonathan withdraws the affidavit of support, her green card will be denied and she could be deported. Does anybody here know if that has happened? And why only "could" - why wouldn't she absolutely be deported? Also, because they didn't have a prenup, she can ask for alimony. If she gets deported, would he still have to pay that? She is so despicable. It seems really clear to me that she was using him to get citizenship, and then to add insult to injury, she's going to try to take his money? She's just gross.

I think that she can find another sponsor and avoid deportation. I also think she can ask for alimony even if she moves outside the U.S. though I suppose enforcement could be more difficult.

• Love 1

So , regarding Fer and Mo (hammed) and Lar (issa) and many others--- it kind of really points to the need to revamp the laws if these people can just stay here with no real connection. 

please don't throw stuff at me- I am just stating what is obvious to me.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

So , regarding Fer and Mo (hammed) and Lar (issa) and many others--- it kind of really points to the need to revamp the laws if these people can just stay here with no real connection. 

please don't throw stuff at me- I am just stating what is obvious to me.

2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think that she can find another sponsor and avoid deportation. I also think she can ask for alimony even if she moves outside the U.S. though I suppose enforcement could be more difficult.

So, I think, in addition to the well thought out points made above there is generally due process before deportation, so maybe it's hard to say for sure that someone will be deported because it's really subject to a set of laws and a judge.  

The alimony issue is interesting and I wonder what the law is on that!

• Love 1

So, I think, in addition to the well thought out points made above there is generally due process before deportation, so maybe it's hard to say for sure that someone will be deported because it's really subject to a set of laws and a judge.  

It also occurs to me that, were a non-U.S.-citizen spouse to be abused by her her U.S. citizen spouse, that person might be permitted to stay despite the breakup of the marriage. I don't know that for a fact but it would seem that we wouldn't want people to fear leaving abusive relationships because of concerns about being deported. Not saying this is the case with Fern, but more generally.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Fernanda is sharing her truth...

I could’ve done without the telenovela like dramatic production and lead in.

Did anyone watch this who is willing to summarize? I am not sitting through 45 minutes of her truth. The editing on this show isn't flattering to many but she made it very clear that she wanted to be in Chicago just like Pao and Miami. By now, she's probably figured out that the money she could make in modeling is actually sex work. Also, that screenshot is not flattering to her, at all, and not a great example of her modeling abilities.

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, Christina said:

Did anyone watch this who is willing to summarize? I am not sitting through 45 minutes of her truth. The editing on this show isn't flattering to many but she made it very clear that she wanted to be in Chicago just like Pao and Miami. By now, she's probably figured out that the money she could make in modeling is actually sex work. Also, that screenshot is not flattering to her, at all, and not a great example of her modeling abilities.

I watched a few seconds. She’s claiming he emotionally or physically abused her, isolated her, controlled her, etc. I’ll go find some cliffs and edit the post.

InTouch had a breakdown:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-fernandas-video-on-jonathan-breakup-watch/

I’m not doubting her truth, but it’s a wee bit convenient that abuse is one way to stay in the States when someone withdraws support. Why didn’t she reach out to her dad if things were that bad? Reality is....they shouldn’t have gotten married, and she’s not entitled to half of his business(es) or even spousal support. How is she working and living in Chicago without a green card? 

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, AussieBabe said:

I watched a few seconds. She’s claiming he emotionally or physically abused her, isolated her, controlled her, etc. I’ll go find some cliffs and edit the post.

InTouch had a breakdown:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-fernandas-video-on-jonathan-breakup-watch/

I’m not doubting her truth, but it’s a wee bit convenient that abuse is one way to stay in the States when someone withdraws support. Why didn’t she reach out to her dad if things were that bad? Reality is....they shouldn’t have gotten married, and she’s not entitled to half of his business(es) or even spousal support. How is she working and living in Chicago without a green card? 

I don't really believe much, if any, of that.  I really have no proof, so I guess it's more of a gut feeling.

I never got the feeling from Jonathan that I got from Colt, that he was gaslighting her or trying to control her.  He bought her a Jeep, and even if she didn't use it, it shows that he never meant to hold her captive at him or try to control her.  He paid for her education, an education is a means to finding a job and being financially independent, which goes against the assertion that he wanted to control her.

I do not believe, not even for a second, that Fernanda was reluctant to be on a TV show.  Given that she expects people to believe such a whopper makes it hard to believe anything else she says.  I mean seriously, the girl who was so excited to get attention from any old perv at the gym didn't want attention from a national audience?  Come on.  The girl who wanted a career as a model didn't want easy exposure to a national audience? GTFOH.  And I still believe that the reason she attempted to mix it up with Larissa is because she wanted the attention Larissa was getting.

Uber and Lyft are everywhere, they really weren't available to her?  Okay, let's say I believed that....is public transportation not a thing?  Fit 20 year olds can't walk places?  How did she get to the gym since she was there all the time?  She says she made gym friends ...friends so near and dear that she confided in them....but they weren't so friendly that they could give her a ride?

And then just LOL @ her complaining about losing her financial independence.  Didn't Jonathan pay for her school and apartment in Mexico? If so, she was never financially independent, so she can miss me with complaining over that.  Her complaining that the only way she had money was if he transferred it to her account is weird, since....how else would she get money?  I guess she expected to be able to sign on his accounts, but having separate accounts is something a lot of couples do, so it wasn't some evidence of financial abuse.

I can only go by what I saw, but as much as I think Jonathan is a narcissistic tool, I saw no evidence to suggest that he is this violent and abusive person she paints him to be.  I realize abusers can hide in plain sight and can seem normal, but there weren't even small signs I could look at now and say "yeah, in retrospect maybe he did all this terrible stuff.".

I also don't think be ever promised that he promised her that they would move to Chicago before they married.  It makes no sense, because from what it sounds like he told her that before he told her about the show.  Either way, all Jonathan knew was that he had a business and career in N. Carolina and not Chicago where it would be extremely hard to break into the real estate market.  I think it offers Fernanda an excuse for taking off to Chicago and leaving him when it maybe wasn't the smartest move.

I also don't think Jonathan has all thar sex stuff and panties everywhere.  I think that had that been the case "sex maniac deviant Jonathan" would have been an integral part of their story line.  TLC isn't trying to protect anyone from looking like a fool on national TV and it would have made their dry storyline a little more interesting. 

Like every night when Jonathan comes home, Fernanda is sitting on the couch with a random sex toy she found....in the season finale, she finds that silicon sex doll Jonathans been hiding.  It would have made them slightly less boring 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 15

Uber and Lyft are everywhere, they really weren't available to her? 

They aren't. I have family in a fairly rural part of North Carolina and they really don't have those services. If you can't drive for whatever reason, your only choice is to find a family member or friend drive you - or maybe there is one taxi service you can call. I don't know if Lumberton is quite that small but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have Uber/Lyft.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

They aren't. I have family in a fairly rural part of North Carolina and they really don't have those services. If you can't drive for whatever reason, your only choice is to find a family member or friend drive you - or maybe there is one taxi service you can call. I don't know if Lumberton is quite that small but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have Uber/Lyft.

Okay, it sounds weird to me, but I've never lived in a rural area.  I've never even lived outside California.  It doesn't look like they live in the boonies....but I defer to more knowledge people, like you!

I would say that if she could get to the gym (where in assuming she went without Jonathan since he was "always gone") then she could get to other places. 

Do these places not have any form of public transportation either?

I got up to 16 minutes with her "truth" - blahblahblah. The only new thing I learned is that her father is a U.S. citizen and his family is in Chicago, which is why she went there and I guess that's who she's living with. So what I want to know is why couldn't she drive. Some of the other 90 Dayers drive - Andrei, Jay, Mohamed, and (probably by now) Annie. He had a car there for her. She's so full of shit trying to paint a picture that she was held hostage, physically and financially. She said she went to school to learn English every day for a few months, so she could have gone to driving school if she doesn't already know how to drive. I must be missing something, but I can't go back and watch any more of the truth.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

Okay, it sounds weird to me, but I've never lived in a rural area.  I've never even lived outside California.  It doesn't look like they live in the boonies....but I defer to more knowledge people, like you!

I would say that if she could get to the gym (where in assuming she went without Jonathan since he was "always gone") then she could get to other places. 

They often don't.

It does seem that if Fern could get to the gym, she could go elsewhere and she also could take courses online. But if she was totally dependent on Jon for transportation, maybe he'd take her to the gym (he seemed to enjoy watching and listening to her work out) but not many other places?

What's wrong with biking places, especially if you want to get in shape

Maybe it's a long ride round trip or there aren't safe bike lanes/paths?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

They often don't.

It does seem that if Fern could get to the gym, she could go elsewhere and she also could take courses online. But if she was totally dependent on Jon for transportation, maybe he'd take her to the gym (he seemed to enjoy watching and listening to her work out) but not many other places?

What's wrong with biking places, especially if you want to get in shape

Maybe it's a long ride round trip or there aren't safe bike lanes/paths?

These are all good potential reasons it wouldn't be easy for her to be mobile, but I think if she was desperately lonely and feeling isolated she could have figured something out.  

There is some app I heard about called next door or neighbor or something where people in your area chat.  She maybe could have met someone who could at least have driven her around in the Jeep he bought for her.  As long as that person had a license it would ha e been legal as long as the Jeep was insured/registered

Edited by RealReality
41 minutes ago, RealReality said:

There is some app I heard about called next door or neighbor or something where people in your area chat. 

I belong to NextDoor.com for my area and although people do have conversations on it, it's more geared towards recommendations for contractors, restaurants, buying and selling things, lost and found and local news like "what is being built on the corner of Main and Elm" "why am I hearing sirens," etc. Very useful, but not really a chat room. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

InTouch had a breakdown:

The way the system works for most is shortly after the marriage to invalidate the finance 90 day entry visa you take that marriage certificate and get a social security number and temporary work authorization, the border of which used to be green, thus a green card but not "the green card". That temporary status is good for a few years when another petition to get the temporary conditions removed and you become a permanent resident, which while the card is not green it is the 10 year green card which   is the goal of most who talk about "green card" and not just citizenship.

• Love 4
(edited)

I ususally ignore them both, but I don't believe she was abused by him.  He had to work, she was stuck in hickville b/c she couldn't drive.  She was isolated, but that's not abuse.  Didn't he buy her a jeep so when she could drive it was available?  His friends reached out to her and she didn't want to be around them.  She could have found ways to get to classes, volunteering, book clubs, etc..... for social interaction, and she didn't.  I honestly don't think she should be here anymore.  Let her pursue citizenship through her dad or something, but they weren't married that long and her intentions were not right in coming here.  If anything, the show showed her not hesitating to abuse him- hitting, yelling, I think she threw some hangers or something once.... and he just responded by leaving so she could cool down or just standing outside the door.  She acted like  a brat when she didn't get her way RIGHT THEN!

Also, I think his new g/f is a major upgrade.  She's gorgeous and seems nice.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 10

I know Fernanda thinks she’s a model, but this counts as modelling? Posing in front of a rusty ladder? Who is she a model for? She just really gives me Pao vibes and being all about her....”cuh-reer.”

118FA623-8AB7-4EB9-A2C6-63801D272B30.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

I know Fernanda thinks she’s a model, but this counts as modelling? Posing in front of a rusty ladder? Who is she a model for? She just really gives me Pao vibes and being all about her....”cuh-reer.”

"We are still open at Victoria's Secret during remodeling"?????

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 6/29/2019 at 10:03 AM, AussieBabe said:

Let me preface by saying that I was never and will never be model material.  I think fern has a great body, but this right here.....oh no.  

I'm not sure if it's the pose, the swimsuit or the American diet, but her abs are looking a bit chunky....FOR A BIKINI MODEL.  

Also, what is this supposed to be about, is she selling old ladders?  Wood flooring?  That bikini?  I wouldn't buy any of the things in this picture. 

• LOL 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Let me preface by saying that I was never and will never be model material.  I think fern has a great body, but this right here.....oh no.  

I'm not sure if it's the pose, the swimsuit or the American diet, but her abs are looking a bit chunky....FOR A BIKINI MODEL.  

Also, what is this supposed to be about, is she selling old ladders?  Wood flooring?  That bikini?  I wouldn't buy any of the things in this picture. 

I am ignorant about fashion but is the mismatched bikini a thing now?   Will socks be next?

Edited by Spike
  • LOL 1
On 6/29/2019 at 1:03 PM, AussieBabe said:

That doesn't really look like her at all. Are we sure it is? Also, what's up with it being a photo of the photographer taking the photo?

• Love 1
On 7/19/2019 at 4:35 PM, Teri313 said:

That doesn't really look like her at all. Are we sure it is? Also, what's up with it being a photo of the photographer taking the photo?

Yes that’s weird. Is that a bikini or just her underwear?  

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Tyra to the rescue! Someone needs to tell Fernanda that chin in the air is a no-no in modelling. Especially when your chin is approaching Rumer Willis territory. Hasn't she seen ANTM?

44196266_2172253096367036_4711111968116066577_n.jpg

49907557_225737751694697_9133675977306425014_n.jpg

46067941_269528016957126_8045304629266047559_n.jpg

She looks like my puppies when they smell treats and are trying to figure out where they are.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She looks like my puppies when they smell treats and are trying to figure out where they are.

We need a picture of your puppies to decide if they're better models than Fernanda. (They probably are.)

• Love 1
On 7/19/2019 at 3:35 PM, Teri313 said:

That’s her. She shared it and posted the completed shoot in her stories or on her page

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, AussieBabe said:

That’s her. She shared it and posted the completed shoot in her stories or on her page

That swimsuit bottom cannot possibly be comfortable, wedged up between her butt cheeks like that...

On 6/21/2019 at 11:01 AM, RealReality said:

Old post, but I'm behind so...

There are no Ubers/Lyfts/taxis/public transportation in 80% of my state. The whole eastern half (around 20 counties) are without. There ARE some gypsy cab services in some of the towns, but you're taking your chances with them. And yes, it makes it very difficult to travel around. A main highway was put in when I was a kid which now enables us to get to some of the eastern counties faster, but before that it could literally take us  2+ hours to go 50 miles. Lack of public transportation is one of the things that's made finding good employment difficult. We HAVE to have vehicles here. In addition to there not being any taxis or whatever within the counties, there isn't a way of moving between the counties either. It's difficult. 

I occasionally post "small town shenanigans" stories on my FB and it blows people's minds when it comes to some of the things that we lack. I'll often post "hey locals, where in this county can I find a ... today" And it never fails that the first 15 responses are from people who have never been to this county telling me to try Wal-Mart of Home Depot. My local friends and I then spend the next little bit trying to explain that, no, our county doesn't have a Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Target, Kroger, Meijer, etc. And that the closest one to us is almost an hour away. 

On the plus side, property's cheap!

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Old post, but I'm behind so...

There are no Ubers/Lyfts/taxis/public transportation in 80% of my state. The whole eastern half (around 20 counties) are without. There ARE some gypsy cab services in some of the towns, but you're taking your chances with them. And yes, it makes it very difficult to travel around. A main highway was put in when I was a kid which now enables us to get to some of the eastern counties faster, but before that it could literally take us  2+ hours to go 50 miles. Lack of public transportation is one of the things that's made finding good employment difficult. We HAVE to have vehicles here. In addition to there not being any taxis or whatever within the counties, there isn't a way of moving between the counties either. It's difficult. 

I occasionally post "small town shenanigans" stories on my FB and it blows people's minds when it comes to some of the things that we lack. I'll often post "hey locals, where in this county can I find a ... today" And it never fails that the first 15 responses are from people who have never been to this county telling me to try Wal-Mart of Home Depot. My local friends and I then spend the next little bit trying to explain that, no, our county doesn't have a Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Target, Kroger, Meijer, etc. And that the closest one to us is almost an hour away. 

On the plus side, property's cheap!

Jon bought Ferngully a jeep. Wasn't made clear whether she had a valid driver's license.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Jon bought Ferngully a jeep. Wasn't made clear whether she had a valid driver's license.

I haven't actually seen any of their episodes, just the "happily ever after" where he's talking to the attorney. 

• Love 1