Type keyword(s) to search

Jonathan & Fernanda: Buying Boobies & Thangs

• Start Topic

On 1/20/2019 at 8:18 PM, Teri313 said:

I just can't get beyond all, of, the, misplaced, commas,,,!

Yeah, I don't think those two Oxford commas were a conscious choice.

But the rest of it is a grammar horror show, too.  The scarves are home to what is widely known as the most militarized zone in the world?

• Love 6
On 1/22/2019 at 12:34 AM, Chalby said:

It's not like she needs to bring in her entire extended family. A mother and two young siblings...? Unless Trump's America is making Visas impossible. Also, why can't her mother and siblings have a holiday in the US? Did Leida's entire family needs visas to see where she was moving to? I just find there are too many excuses being thrown around, unless (of course) many of these people have criminal records?

it's been this way for a long time. research mexican national visa laws.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-fernanda-new-life-chicago-jonathan-ghosts-her/

Apparently they’ve split and Fernanda is “pursuing a modeling career” in Chicago. 

No surprise there, but I was surprised to read that her father lives on a ranch in Houston. That makes me wonder why he wasn’t at their wedding.  

That was odd. Her father appeared on the show once (in a bonus scene), and Fern spoke to him on the phone in an episode, so it wasn't like he wanted nothing to do with the show.

• Love 4

My guess is daddy is a lot like Jon. She said she hadn’t seen him in 3 years. He was a good looking guy, I’d say only a couple years older than Jon. I’m betting he probably dates women Fernanda’s age. Fernanda was hanging all over him in the bonus scenes talking about how close they are but I think it was wishful thinking on her part. When she called him crying about Jon being mean, he basically told her to figure out what she wants to do. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So let me get this straight: Fernanda was taking Jonathan to task for not having a closer relationship with his mother but Fernanda hadn’t seen her own father for three years? Okay. Gah, these people are so stoopid.

That's an excellent point. I wonder if Fernanda's parents are still married but he's been working in the US and sending money home to his wife and children in Mexico, which is fairly common, or if he's estranged from the family. Could he have not wanted to appear on the show because he's here illegally? 

It's certainly hypocritical of Fernanda to criticize Jon for not being close to his mom if she doesn't have a relationship with her father by choice. Isn't it interesting that both Fern and Jay have a parent who was already in the US? What are the ramifications of that if the K1 Visa falls through? 

I suspect "things are gonna get a whole lot stoopid-er." 

• Love 4
On 1/24/2019 at 4:59 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Yeah, I don't think those two Oxford commas were a conscious choice.

But the rest of it is a grammar horror show, too.  The scarves are home to what is widely known as the most militarized zone in the world?

So, it is not North Korea, then?

That story is so darn depressing I don’t even feel like shopping anymore!  All I can imagine is a bunch of poor women in a windowless factory weaving pashminas for 20 hours a day getting pay 50 cents!  

No mention a portion of the sales going back to the Weavers of Kashmir.....etc.

So, what is the point of putting that on the website?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

So, it is not North Korea, then?

Nope, neither Kashmir nor North Korea.  The home of the most militarized zone in the world is the scarves.  According to their website, anyway.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

No mention a portion of the sales going back to the Weavers of Kashmir.....etc.

I guess Jon's counting on people assuming the Weavers are getting a cut for the scarves when in reality he's probably going to use any profits to buy Bewbies for another foreign teenage girl. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RealReality10 said:

I don't know, not a word of that was going to encourage me to buy a 150 pashmina, even when the price was drastically reduced to 65

Right!  All it makes me want to do is reach out to the Weavers of Kashmir and give them the $165 so they can feed their families.

fuck the pashmina!  

• Love 4

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-star-fernanda-calls-ex-jonathan-a-narcissist/amp/

This came up on my feed and I'm going to leave this here so you all can comment.

I dont find Jon and Fernanda interesting, but it kinda sucks that he seems to have been pretty gracious towards her on social media and she seems to constantly want to degrade him.

Maybe it's her youth, but I don't see the need for all her social media rage.  It seems like she wanted to pursue her modelling "career" and she chose that over a marriage.  It's fine, she is 19 but why all the anger?

• Love 2
On 1/26/2019 at 12:56 PM, magemaud said:

That's an excellent point. I wonder if Fernanda's parents are still married but he's been working in the US and sending money home to his wife and children in Mexico, which is fairly common, or if he's estranged from the family. Could he have not wanted to appear on the show because he's here illegally? 

It's certainly hypocritical of Fernanda to criticize Jon for not being close to his mom if she doesn't have a relationship with her father by choice. Isn't it interesting that both Fern and Jay have a parent who was already in the US? What are the ramifications of that if the K1 Visa falls through? 

I suspect "things are gonna get a whole lot stoopid-er." 

I doubt her father is sending much if any money home if at 17/18 she’s having Jon pay for an apartment/education/boobs etc. she probably had contact with dad via cell phone maybe, or reconnected with him after she got the K1. From what I saw of the dad he seemed to be doing well, nice clothing, clean cut. I guess he’s some kind of ranch hand, foreman for someone. Didn’t seem too concerned that she was hooking up with someone so much older. Jon gave him the usual spiel about soulmates and he pretty much gave them his blessing. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-star-fernanda-calls-ex-jonathan-a-narcissist/amp/

This came up on my feed and I'm going to leave this here so you all can comment.

I dont find Jon and Fernanda interesting, but it kinda sucks that he seems to have been pretty gracious towards her on social media and she seems to constantly want to degrade him.

Maybe it's her youth, but I don't see the need for all her social media rage.  It seems like she wanted to pursue her modelling "career" and she chose that over a marriage.  It's fine, she is 19 but why all the anger?

He left her all alone in the apartment for hours!!! and didn’t call her back instantly when she texted him!!! She NEEDED him because she was lonely and she GAVE UP every thing to be with him!!!!!  He must come home immediately when she calls or else he’s disrespectful and selfish!!!! 

She who makes sex noises in the gym and notices everyone looking at them but doesn’t crave the attention calling someone else a narcissist? How rich. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

I find her behavior annoying.  I might understand some of it if she was like 35 and realized she had wasted her 20s with a guy a decade older than her, but they broke up in less than a year.

I might understand if he had been vicious towards her on social media, but he hasnt been anything but gracious.

I notice that her complaints seem to stem from him deleting her access to him on social media. 

Which makes me think that she is upset that he is not funding her lifestyle anymore. 

• Love 8

Somewhere in all this is the truth. I doubt that Jon changed from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde in a short time.

Fernanda knew she was marrying a realtor who would have long and/or variable hours - housing deals can happen at 10 pm. He would be showing clients homes til 8 pm or so some days. He was not the ideal partner if she wanted someone with a 9-5 job who would be home at 6 pm at the latest and devote all his time to her. The age difference, the lifestyle difference, etc. Both should have been very clear what they want. And Fernanda would need to say she is okay with his long hours. However, she is still very dependent on an adult, father type figure.

Jon paid for body parts, a vehicle, education, clothing and shoes, etc. Surprised he won't ask for some of the money back.

Fernanda probably could find plenty of things to do with her days and not make her husband jump to her with every snap of her fingers.

Maybe he is a narcissist, maybe she is one. Maybe neither and this is just a way at immaturely striking back at him to make sure he *pays*. And social media works very nicely.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

He left her all alone in the apartment for hours!!! and didn’t call her back instantly when she texted him!!! She NEEDED him because she was lonely and she GAVE UP every thing to be with him!!!!!  He must come home immediately when she calls or else he’s disrespectful and selfish!!!! 

She who makes sex noises in the gym and notices everyone looking at them but doesn’t crave the attention calling someone else a narcissist? How rich. 

Yup she is a real attention whore and a spoiled brat child.

• Love 3

This means Fernanda and John were faking it at the reunion!  They were on an adreline rush to bring down Larissa and Coltee.

fake cheesy couple!

Fernanda has every right to leave......but, darn.....give it a year to settle the new marriage.

Maybe she tried to whip John like Paola did to Russ. Failed.  Got mad and left.

I am not going to look back....but, I think John said she wanted to move to another city.  John said no because of his real estate business.

• Love 3

As I vaguely remember it she moved to Chicago to pursue her modelling career.  Which is odd since I don't think of Chicago as a mecca for models.  But she would have a place to stay since Jon's family is there.

If that's the case that means she is busy shittalking their son/brother on social media while taking advantage of their hospitality?  Huh?

I'm not a fan of Jon, but moving from a place where you have business connections and clients to a large market like Chicago on the very slight chance that your wife with the bulldog jaw will become a model makes no sense.

I'd bet good money that her anger has something to do, in part, by no longer being financially supported by Jon.  Or not having her lifestyle as subsidized as it was before.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

As I vaguely remember it she moved to Chicago to pursue her modelling career.  Which is odd since I don't think of Chicago as a mecca for models.  But she would have a place to stay since Jon's family is there.

If that's the case that means she is busy shittalking their son/brother on social media while taking advantage of their hospitality?  Huh?

I'm not a fan of Jon, but moving from a place where you have business connections and clients to a large market like Chicago on the very slight chance that your wife with the bulldog jaw will become a model makes no sense.

I'd bet good money that her anger has something to do, in part, by no longer being financially supported by Jon.  Or not having her lifestyle as subsidized as it was before.

She complained it was cold in Chicago  but. I think she saw that life would be more exciting there. Lumberton isnt  exactly a hot bed of nightlife and she was bored stiff. I don’t think Jon has gotten to the place in his career that he would be comfortable or even successful at selling high end real estate in Chicago. He maybe a big fish in Lumberton but not so much in the Windy City. 

Somehow she got the modeling bug, maybe imagining them being this hot new couple in the city and having their pictures in the tabloids etc. She’s  very immature and it becomes obvious when things don’t go her way. Luckily for Jon, he’s successful enough with other women, and isn’t so desperate for nookie that he has to put up with her neediness and demands. 

With out Jon bankrolling her, she’s needs to get a job and that’s going to cut into her sexy workouts at the gym and her primping and preening time in front of the mirror.  

I guess Jon wasted all that money on college classes... 

• Love 3
On 1/25/2019 at 11:34 PM, magemaud said:

Apparently they’ve split and Fernanda is “pursuing a modeling career” in Chicago. 

Maybe she can take over from Paola??? Was that her plan all along?

Sneaky girls!

14 hours ago, endure said:

and BRING HER RED MAKEUP AG!!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 4/15/2019 at 7:36 PM, Spike said:

Their episodes of What Now are available on demand.

Is that the 15 min episodes? I watched one last night about Jonathon seeing a lawyer as Fernanda is saying she plans to take half of everything he has including his business, home etc     He must feel like an idiot now so sure hope he has learned a valuable lesson here.  I also hope she gets deported back to Mexico to pursue her modelling and gold digging career.  Fortunately she didn’t appear in the episode or else I wouldn’t have watched.  I actually can’t even bare to look at her ugly mug!

Edited by endure
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, endure said:

Is that the 15 min episodes? I watched one last night about Jonathon seeing a lawyer as Fernanda is saying she plans to take half of everything he has including his business, home etc     He must feel like an idiot now so sure hope he has learned a valuable lesson here.  I also hope she gets deported back to Mexico to pursue her modelling and gold digging career.  Fortunately she didn’t appear in the episode or else I wouldn’t have watched.  I actually can’t even bare to looked at her ugly mug!

Yeah they also chop them up and show them in the third hour on Sunday nights.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, endure said:

Is that the 15 min episodes? I watched one last night about Jonathon seeing a lawyer as Fernanda is saying she plans to take half of everything he has including his business, home etc     He must feel like an idiot now so sure hope he has learned a valuable lesson here.  I also hope she gets deported back to Mexico to pursue her modelling and gold digging career.  Fortunately she didn’t appear in the episode or else I wouldn’t have watched.  I actually can’t even bare to looked at her ugly mug!

I'm not sure that's how it works in a community property state.  The assets a person came into the marriage with would still belong to them.  Assets developed after marriage, even if they were the product of work done solely by one spouse would be subject to an equal split.

They were married for like less than a year, did he sell a bunch of homes in that period?  I guess she gets half the pashmina money?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'm not sure that's how it works in a community property state.  The assets a person came into the marriage with would still belong to them.  Assets developed after marriage, even if they were the product of work done solely by one spouse would be subject to an equal split.

They were married for like less than a year, did he sell a bunch of homes in that period?  I guess she gets half the pashmina money?

Good to hear, she is not well informed obviously, fortunately Jonathan has hired a hired a lawyer and has withdrawn his support of her green card application, also read that he is no longer supporting her financially.  I looked on her instagram page today 🤮 even though she has over 300K followers, very few are actually making comments anymore - looks like her 15 min might be over.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, MrFluffy said:

Because real estate commissions are large and arrive sporadically, I think he was hoping to time any future sales for after the legal divorce.

That's where it might get tricky....if a deal was in the works while they were married but closed after they divorced she may, theoretically be entitled to some of that money.  

He was smart to get an attorney.  

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/19/2019 at 3:37 AM, RealReality said:

*sigh* it takes a special man to pull off decorative rings....and I'm not sure jonathan is that man.

If I hadn’t just watched the season before (when she found a woman’s panties in a drawer, and they eventually got married), I would never assume this to be a straight man pic.  

Edited by Happyfatchick
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Happyfatchick said:

If I hadn’t just watched the season before (when she found a woman’s panties in a drawer, and they eventually got married), I would ever assume this to be a straight man pic.  

It's a hard look for a man to pull off, in my opinion the only man who can pull off a decorative ring and remain badass is Willie Nelson.  Full stop.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 1/26/2019 at 10:32 AM, Auntie Anxiety said:

So let me get this straight: Fernanda was taking Jonathan to task for not having a closer relationship with his mother but Fernanda hadn’t seen her own father for three years? Okay. Gah, these people are so stoopid.

He left Mexico and his family there. Not sure if he sent money home, I didn’t get that impression. I figure once she got with Jon she was able to go see him. 

It’s clear she used him as a way into the States. I just glanced at her IG. She’s living it up in Chicago. Isn’t that where his mum and other relatives reside? It really seems like she only married him to be a gold digger and had no intentions of actually staying in the marriage. Good faith? Yeah, no. She wanted half of the business? Umm sweetie. Y’all might have had a good 3-6 months before you started talking about needing to move to advance your cuh-reer. She’s a Pao, Jr. I’m glad he withdrew the support affidavit. Good luck to him, and I hope he finds someone who appreciates him.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

It’s clear she used him as a way into the States. I just glanced at her IG. She’s living it up in Chicago. Isn’t that where his mum and other relatives reside? It really seems like she only married him to be a gold digger and had no intentions of actually staying in the marriage. Good faith? Yeah, no. She wanted half of the business? Umm sweetie. Y’all might have had a good 3-6 months before you started talking about needing to move to advance your cuh-reer. She’s a Pao, Jr. I’m glad he withdrew the support affidavit. Good luck to him, and I hope he finds someone who appreciates him.

Her mom is in Mexico and her dad is in Texas.  Jon's family is in Chicago, but Fernanda may have relatives there - just not her parents.  I remember from Chelsea and Yamir's season that there is a large Latin community in Chicago, because they told Yamir that his best chances for work, etc, would be to move to Chicago.

• Love 1

I think the ....I want 1/2 ....comment is taking it too far. 

They were married about 6 months.  She is on film leaving on her own....and, she gave her reason for ending the marriage. To pursue her own American dreams.  If he didn’t follow her.....she was going to leave without him. And, left!

So, she has zero case for abuse or differences such as wanting kids, him holding her back from pursuing education, job, etc. 

He actually provided for her like a spouse should.

There is a good chance she will have to pay for her own attorney.....as she left on her own and is not considered destitute.

I don’t see how she gets anything from him......minus, the car and her personal  things....gifts. Whatever cash she gets....it is lawyer’s  fees.

She is also responsible for the debts during the marriage.  

To me they seemed like a credit card couple. 

The pashminas she is responsible for half of setting up the business together. The link is no longer on IG....so, that business is probably gone.

She is responsible for half the taxes.  He is self employed so he pays more taxes.

She literally never loved him.  She didn’t even bother to pull a Pao.  Establish her social media and get pay to endorse, try to make money selling the scarves, enjoy and profit from her 90 Day Fiancé fame....and, most important...get her green card.

Even if she left with a man (which I think she did.....possibly like Luis and she knew him already).  And, he is willing to marry her after the divorce to Jon.  She still has to stick it out a few years for the green card. 

I would love for their debt to be higher than their earnings.  They still have to deduct their living expenses from his wages.

Then he can send her a bill.   We have $30,000 in taxes and $25,000 to Visa. 

You are responsible for $27,500. Then she has a $15,000 divorce lawyer bill. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I wish the attorney had explained things a little better.  Her implication that a spouse gets one-half of all assets, EVEN those that were separate BEFORE the marriage just wasn't accurate, imo  I'm not sure why she did that.  Odd.  I hope he gets a second opinion. 

• Love 3
On 5/27/2019 at 2:54 PM, Neurochick said:

I think Fernanda is gross.  Doesn't she want to be an actress?  She should rethink that career path.

She just makes me think of a human piranha. She truly does believe she is hot as shit though. 

39 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wish the attorney had explained things a little better.  Her implication that a spouse gets one-half of all assets, EVEN those that were separate BEFORE the marriage just wasn't accurate, imo  I'm not sure why she did that.  Odd.  I hope he gets a second opinion. 

If they are in a community property state than yeah, what he came into the marriage with is his.  Assets developed during the marriage are theirs.  And I suppose the laws surrounding asset distribution could vary by state.  But that's a pretty basic tenant of community property.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, RealReality said:

If they are in a community property state than yeah, what he came into the marriage with is his.  Assets developed during the marriage are theirs.  And I suppose the laws surrounding asset distribution could vary by state.  But that's a pretty basic tenant of community property.

It was my understanding that he was in NC when he consulted with an attorney.  We have Equitable Distribution as our law dividing marital and mixed property.  There are rules as to classification of property, but, in a situation with a short term marriage and most everything was his separate prior to the marriage, it's not likely she would be taking half of his separate property. The marriage does not automatically make separate property a gift to the marriage.  And the part about Alimony.....a lot depends on the length of the marriage.  Like, I said, I hope he gets a second opinion.  That session may have been scripted for the benefit of the tv show.  Just my suspicion.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 6/4/2019 at 9:22 AM, Hannah94 said:

She just makes me think of a human piranha. She truly does believe she is hot as shit though. 

Agreed. And I noticed from her comments on the reunion that she likes to throw shade at women who are overweight. Its hard for me to forget that huge smirk on her face after saying that she pays no attention to the men who stare at her in the gym - and that was a gym full of men, no females but her, where she was constantly making cringey sex groans. 

• Love 6