Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

I don't know if there's something like The Innocence Project but for people like her, who were railroaded by people abusing the justice system, but that would be her best bet.

I feel bad for Tasha, but I'd rather save the limited resources of the innocence project for people wrongly convicted of rape and murder.

Tasha's case, as I understand it sounds like an overreaction by the judicial system.  It sounds like she did SOMETHING, but it wasn't that serious.  She could see if someone from her local legal aid would help her out.

Leida is a nasty piece of work and Eric is a pandering asshole.  She is still much better off staying away from the both of them.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I feel bad for Tasha, but I'd rather save the limited resources of the innocence project for people wrongly convicted of rape and murder.

Tasha's case, as I understand it sounds like an overreaction by the judicial system.  It sounds like she did SOMETHING, but it wasn't that serious.  She could see if someone from her local legal aid would help her out.

Leida is a nasty piece of work and Eric is a pandering asshole.  She is still much better off staying away from the both of them.

That's why I said something LIKE the Innocence Project - they wouldn't take her case anyway.  Something where retired lawyers or legal students will take on her case pro bono -  especially since she's in the situation she's in because she's up against someone who is abusing the legal system.

8 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

She needs a good lawyer that is a massive 90days fan and hates Ledia with a passion like the rest of the viewing public.

And a judge who has no patience for the crap Leida pulls.  She is essentially tying up the court's time over nonsense, and some judges view that extremely dimly.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

And a judge who has no patience for the crap Leida pulls.  She is essentially tying up the court's time over nonsense, and some judges view that extremely dimly.

I'd pay money to watch Judge Judy look at Eric and Leida and yell, "You're BOTH idiots."  (And then dismiss their case.)

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I still can't believe police will go out for what is essentially "someone said something mean about me on the internets".  I do think that the evil potato probably lied and twisted words to make them think Tasha was threatening her though.

I'm sure, but a good attorney would have been able to cut through all of that, and quickly.

25 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I'd pay money to watch Judge Judy look at Eric and Leida and yell, "You're BOTH idiots."  (And then dismiss their case.)

SO...MUCH...YES.   I wonder if Tasha could convince JJ, or another TV judge to take her case?  She could at least get $5000 to put toward a better attorney, or something similar.  Sometimes JJ will help litigants bring new cases in their jurisdiction as well.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Sorry for the blank quote, I can't clear my editor.  

While leida is the very worst, realistically, what does this mean for Tasha?  It comes up during a background check for a job or apartment, but does it drop off after 4 years?

Tasha is so young, and I'm not sure if she is in school right now, but it doesn't seem like she has a career yet.  People with actual criminal records can get a job and this isn't a crime it's just a restraining order right?  She doesn't have to answer yes to having a record because she doesn't right?  Functionally I'm not sure how much it will impact her ability to get a job, particularly since she can explain it and has public proof that leida is a crazy beeyotch.

If she is in school, then by the time she is done and ready to start a career the restraining order should have expired.

I guess it could affect her ability to get an apartment, but it doesn't sound like a conviction of any sort.  If anything, I think a potential landlord might be put off the state of the apartment she and Eric shared.

Silver lining, IMO, is that when Eric starts trying to reach out to Tasha again she has a good excuse not to interact with him or see him.  If her mom tries to push a reconciliation she has a very good reason to refuse.  He is out of her life for the next four years, and while that may hurt, I think she will be so much better off without him and without being mired in drama.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Functionally I'm not sure how much it will impact her ability to get a job, particularly since she can explain it and has public proof that leida is a crazy beeyotch.

If anything, I think a potential landlord might be put off the state of the apartment she and Eric shared.

All she has to do is bring a DVD showing clips of Leida's behavior.  I think any prospective employer would assume that Tasha is a strong young woman, as she neither smacked nor shot Leida.

Having  been in jobs that require me to visit MANY occupied apartments and homes, I would grade Tasha and Eric's as "messy" but not horrendous.  If they paid their rent on time, most landlords probably wouldn't have a problem with the level of messiness we saw.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, RealReality said:

Sorry for the blank quote, I can't clear my editor.  

While leida is the very worst, realistically, what does this mean for Tasha?  It comes up during a background check for a job or apartment, but does it drop off after 4 years?

Tasha is so young, and I'm not sure if she is in school right now, but it doesn't seem like she has a career yet.  People with actual criminal records can get a job and this isn't a crime it's just a restraining order right?  She doesn't have to answer yes to having a record because she doesn't right?  Functionally I'm not sure how much it will impact her ability to get a job, particularly since she can explain it and has public proof that leida is a crazy beeyotch.

If she is in school, then by the time she is done and ready to start a career the restraining order should have expired.

I guess it could affect her ability to get an apartment, but it doesn't sound like a conviction of any sort.  If anything, I think a potential landlord might be put off the state of the apartment she and Eric shared.

Silver lining, IMO, is that when Eric starts trying to reach out to Tasha again she has a good excuse not to interact with him or see him.  If her mom tries to push a reconciliation she has a very good reason to refuse.  He is out of her life for the next four years, and while that may hurt, I think she will be so much better off without him and without being mired in drama.

I'm not sure how long it lasts, but to me, it could indicate they were violent, and bare minimum, could be mired in drama that could spill over.

I worked with a woman who was drama city at my last job.  They kept her on because she was good at the job, and they had high turnover, but eventually it created issues that couldn't be spilling to the workplace.  She broke up the marriage of a co-worker - she justified it as he was unhappy with his wife, so it was OK for her to pursue him (and I don't give him a pass, but we all witnessed her going after him with abandon - she had a boyfriend at the time).  We ended up having both exes in the office, at different times, ranting and raving about how they wanted to see their respective exes, and in both cases the cops had to be called (the lovebirds hit out upstairs, refusing to come down).  His ex wife never came back, but her ex boyfriend did on a number of occasions.  She took out an RO on ex boyfriend, and ex wife took an RO out on her.  So much drama.  Both were eventually told they should start looking for other employment because we were fed up with the drama.

If there is any good part to this, I don't see Leida being able to lay off Tasha long term, and if she violates the RO, Tasha has the upper hand.

• Love 1

Unfortunately LEIDA cannot violate the RO.    It's a one way street.    Leida can say or do whatever she wants to Tasha.    Tasha is the one in trouble if she responds in any way.    

This happens a lot in my practice.   Wife get an RO against Husband.   Husband consents (no finding of abuse then).   Wife then texts Husband, who responds.    She files for a violation of the RO which has criminal consequences.    They gotta arrest the guy.   Even if the charges are dropped because he didn't threaten her and she texted him first, he still spends time in jail.   He might even be found guilty because no contact means no contact.   

This could have long term consequences.   The RO might expire, but it never goes away.   She will have to reveal it in any background check.   An employer may consider her too high a risk.   Not for the drama but because there was a finding that justified the imposition of a restraining order that is based on violence.

That's why she needs to fight this with everything she has OR get far far far away from these people.   Like another state so she can't be set up for a run in.   She needs to block them on her phone and social media so they can't contact her that way and claim a violation.   Leida is crazy, if she ever feels attention is flagging she will do something to get attention.   Including getting someone sent to jail.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Unfortunately LEIDA cannot violate the RO.    It's a one way street.    Leida can say or do whatever she wants to Tasha.    Tasha is the one in trouble if she responds in any way.    

This happens a lot in my practice.   Wife get an RO against Husband.   Husband consents (no finding of abuse then).   Wife then texts Husband, who responds.    She files for a violation of the RO which has criminal consequences.    They gotta arrest the guy.   Even if the charges are dropped because he didn't threaten her and she texted him first, he still spends time in jail.   He might even be found guilty because no contact means no contact.   

This could have long term consequences.   The RO might expire, but it never goes away.   She will have to reveal it in any background check.   An employer may consider her too high a risk.   Not for the drama but because there was a finding that justified the imposition of a restraining order that is based on violence.

That's why she needs to fight this with everything she has OR get far far far away from these people.   Like another state so she can't be set up for a run in.   She needs to block them on her phone and social media so they can't contact her that way and claim a violation.   Leida is crazy, if she ever feels attention is flagging she will do something to get attention.   Including getting someone sent to jail.

I absolutely think Tasha should move away.  Moving away from that toxic situation is a very good idea.  Maybe she and her roommate can move somewhere a few hours away.

My experience with background checks have been that they have been done after an interview or job offer, which makes sense to me because background checks cost money so you only want to do them when you're serious about bringing on an employee.

You normally have to disclose a criminal record on a job application so it's much easier just to preemptively weed out candidates with a criminal background.  But at the point a background check is run the employer REALLY wants to hire you.  For that reason I would imagine they are more open to an explanation as to what happened.  Which, all things considered, I think Tasha can explain.  It's not so much a he said/ she said, like just roll the footage and you can see leida is nuts.

Totally agree that leida would absolutely create a situation for a violation if she wanted more attention.  I also think the RO just gives her a great and built in excuse to resist any and all attempts by her family and Eric for a reconciliation.  

I generally think Tania means well but I think she would be someone who would advocate for a reconciliation with Eric, and now Tasha has a good reason to refuse that leaves her guiltless.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, merylinkid said:

I wasn't sure how they worked for sure, so that's horrible.  I had seen a few cases on TV courts (which are sometimes questionable) where someone with an RO against them sued for harassment, and won, so I thought perhaps if she started in on Tasha, it would hurt her.  So much for logic.....

If I were her, I'd be trying to get myself on some sort of national forum (like a talk show) to plead my case and see if someone wanting good publicity would provide assistance for free.

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 1:58 PM, funky-rat said:

When we were in Niagara Falls (Canada) a few years ago, we kept seeing signs all over about loitering and photography, and where places had souvenir photos, about not taking photos of them.  We found out that there was a trend of tourists from other countries who would gather outside, or just inside of a business (like the haunted houses, etc) to take a selfie or group photo, and then leave, never paying admission.  They'd then post the photos online, as if to say that they had gone in.  We went bowling one evening, and they kept chasing out people who came in, walked right on a lane without paying, posed for photos with bowling balls, and then left.  They also said they were having issues with people taking photos of the souvenir photos that are taken at venues, and then not purchasing them.  So it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility for Leida to stand outside of a store she purchased nothing at, showing off a used/fake/etc product, to make people think she shopped there.  She's so social media obsessed, she probably thinks people actually care.

I read an article the other day about companies that will take a picture of you and photoshop a background location for people who want to appear to have gone on a tropical vacation, or a skiing vacation, etc.  They ask for you to wear the appropriate clothes, and then they just add the background.  It isn't crazy expensive so a lot of people are doing this.  Mostly for Instagram.

Lying and bragging.  Is this the world we live in today?? 

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:06 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Oh and they filmed themselves "shopping" at hermes......apparently they "bought" a $200 tie.  But, Eric is behind in child support.

Probably the cheapest thing they could find there.  

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:16 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Meanwhile, Ledia is busy wearing wigs, photoshopping her chin and mustache, and reporting 90 day meme IG sites that use her photos (said sites have now resorted to using a potato with a devil face to imply Ledia instead of her image)

This is awesome!

• Love 3
(edited)

Droopy and satan continue to be obsessed with Tasha.  Apparently, Johnny yates did a live on IG and Ledia popped in to defend herself against haters and death threats or something (stay relevant).  Then today , Eric sent a long e-mail to yates (which he posted) explaining in great detail why Tasha is evil and they need an appology from her to move forward. And Jan is manipulating Tasha by giving her a place to live and showing kindness. Oh and Ledia is waiting on paperwork to begin the process of becoming a doctor in Baraboo (LOL).  Sadly, Tasha commented and said her dad makes her feel worthless :(.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 2
(edited)

eh, I don't follow Ledia or ERic.  I do follow 90 day accounts because I'm interested in the show as a whole and they pop up on there for being ridiculous.  I doubt they even know of this forum that shares news about them or are even aware of any comments they are getting here.  This is a forum for snark and for discussing the cast and shows.  If we all felt that it was too much attention for any of these people or kept them acting the way they act offline or after a season on any of these shows; then none of us would be here.  Ledia and Eric act this way because they are terrible people and bring out the worst in each other, not because anyone here comments on updates about them.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

eh, I don't follow Ledia or ERic.  I do follow 90 day accounts because I'm interested in the show as a whole and they pop up on there for being ridiculous.  I doubt they even know of this forum that shares news about them or are even aware of any comments they are getting here.

I don't know.  I get the impression that a lot of the people seeking reality show fame and public attention are interested in any forum where they are discussed.  Back in the day.....way back in the day when this was TVWoP, I believe that a few showrunners (for some popular drama) actually read and commented in this forum.  

• Love 2

I think if Ledia was aware, she would be making a fake profile and pretending not to be herself and defending herself and telling us all what a sweet and beautiful strong woman Ledia is.  She does this nonstop on IG.  She seems to pretty much stay on IG and doesn't venture into internet forums unless it's to comment (under a fake name) on an online story US weekly (or some other publication) did on her when she was on the show .

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I think if Ledia was aware, she would be making a fake profile and pretending not to be herself and defending herself and telling us all what a sweet and beautiful strong woman Ledia is.  She does this nonstop on IG.  She seems to pretty much stay on IG and doesn't venture into internet forums unless it's to comment (under a fake name) on an online story US weekly (or some other publication) did on her when she was on the show .

That's a pretty good argument as that seems exactly like the sort of thing leida would do.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ledia is feeling more confident and returning to her old awful behavior on IG.  She had a Q and A session where her fake names posing as different people asked her questions.  She stole one of Jan's (Tasha's roommate) pictures and called her ugly.  Then she commented on a johnny yates post about nicole apparently calling her a "dumpling" and ignorant. Or she was responding to someone that got deleted, but it fits with the Nicole post too. Then attacked anyone that responded to her.  I guess the cycle continues: she got a lot of negativity and went crazy and then sorta toned it back, now she's creepin out again online making public jabs.  The girl desperately needs some mental help intervention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 5/13/2019 at 10:30 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Ledia is feeling more confident and returning to her old awful behavior on IG.  She had a Q and A session where her fake names posing as different people asked her questions.  She stole one of Jan's (Tasha's roommate) pictures and called her ugly.  Then she commented on a johnny yates post about nicole apparently calling her a "dumpling" and ignorant. Or she was responding to someone that got deleted, but it fits with the Nicole post too. Then attacked anyone that responded to her.  I guess the cycle continues: she got a lot of negativity and went crazy and then sorta toned it back, now she's creepin out again online making public jabs.  The girl desperately needs some mental help intervention.

It's interesting to me that people want to engage with her.  I guess I'm glad they do because if she didn't get attention she would probably do something drastic.

I think leida is a jerk, but I think she is adequately punished by having to be married to eric, who just always looks the very worst.  And he is a weenie....all that talk about how the "marine" comes out when he wants to attack....I just cant.  That holiday inn Express wedding....I just can't.  They must have had an Herbalife meeting scheduled for later that day 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

When she attacks real people her insults are pretty sad.  she just says the same things over and over in bad English(and so do all her socks).  Some 90 days meme IG got into it withher and posted Dm's Ledia sent her- apparently Ledia dug up this girl's traffic violation from 10 years ago and was threatening to post it.  It's so dumb and petty and sad.  I honestly hope Ledia gets thrown off of IG  again for harassment.  She sort of reminds me of Janelle Evans- personality wise: a slew of mental and emotional problems, addicted to social media. not really a mom, kid has probably seen far too much, can't let things go, wants to "punish" people , etc....  Anyway she did another round of fake people asking herself questions and she says she wants to have 2 kids with Eric (I'm seriously hoping he got a vasectomy and never told her about it) ,, her parents (that she previously blamed for beating her and that's why she turned out a lying attention whore) love her and are coming to visit Baraboo this summer, and she is claiming she has her medical degree and it's only a matter of time before she starts practicing (LOL ALLL THE DAY LONG- she doesn't and only has like a certification ; I don't even think she's qualified to draw blood even in a vet's office here).  No offence to those that do draw blood for humans or animals; that's a good skill and you have to somewhat be someone that puts others at ease.  I'm just saying that Ledia could not do that with her certification equivalency; it's probably not even recognized in this country.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Please be safe, citizens of Baraboo.  Ledia is claiming she now is working with the city's parks, rec, and forestry dept. and their sponsorship program.  If you see Ledia in the wild do not approach her as she may become wild with rage and charge you.    Basically I guess it means she signed her kid up for the pool or something and they are paying a fee. or she is volunteering to pick up trash and wants everyone to think she has a job now.  I hope people throw trash at her.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

With all the expensive crap Leida is claiming they are buying, Eric’s ex has plenty to show the court as to why he’s behind in child support.

Tasha should be able to qualify for a free attorney through Legal Aid since this is essentially a domestic violence situation where she now has a restraining order against her. There was no physical altercation, but verbally abusing someone is often considered, depends on the state laws where she lives.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

With all the expensive crap Leida is claiming they are buying, Eric’s ex has plenty to show the court as to why he’s behind in child support.

Tasha should be able to qualify for a free attorney through Legal Aid since this is essentially a domestic violence situation where she now has a restraining order against her. There was no physical altercation, but verbally abusing someone is often considered, depends on the state laws where she lives.

Except Legal Aid is usually extended to the "victim" not the one who order is against.   Legal Aid is for civil cases to help those who cannot afford an attorney usually the lower in power person.   If Leida accuses Tasha of violating the order, that could have criminal consequences and she would be entitled to a public defender.    But to defend against a protective order -- or to appeal one that is granted against you -- you generally have to pay for an attorney.   

Also at this point, the order is in place.   She would have to appeal it.   Legal Aid, even if they would agree to represent the person who has been found by a court of law to have committed domestic violence (we know, we know) would not do it if they did not represent the person at the first hearing.

Appeals are really hard to win.   It's based on the record at the hearing.   No new evidence, no new testimony.   So all this crap that Leida has pulled since, or even before that wasn't in evidence at the trial, cannot be used.   

The best thing Tasha can do is get far far far away from these people.    That way she can't be falsely accused of violating the order.   Block them on social media so they can't claim anything she said is violating the order.   If they can't see it, they can't claim it.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

One of Ledia's "fans" (or Ledia herself under a fake name) posted information that Eric is leaving for military training in a few weeks and he wanted to spend time with Jennica, but that Tania is denying visitation.  They were trying to make Tania look bad- BAD MOM NOT LETTING A DAD SEE HIS DAUGHTER!.  Tania replied and said Jennica did NOT want to go see him with Ledia so she doesn't force her to do so and that as a mom she did not want to send her since Ledia was posting crazy suicide and domestic violence claims (with her child in the house) and Ledia actually went and stayed at Hope house.  Tania said it was not the environment for children and when Eric has time to think about it at training and gets back she's happy to discuss things with him.  Go Tania!  I guess all those pictures of Ledia with Jenna were times Tania allowed visitation in a public place but apparently didn't allow Jenna to spend the night with them.  If Eric is so worried about visitation  I guess he should have addressed that while he was trying to take custody away from the sane and stable parent.  Tania should absolutely make him go back to court to get something set for legal visitation.  It was nice and all that they were friendly and cordial about visitation, but now that Ledia has disrupted all that (congrats, Eric!)  Tania absolutely should keep Jenna away and make Eric get a visitation schedule in place if he really wants it.  I'd bet my life that Ledia just wants babysitting services so she can go do whatever.  If Eric is away, she might end up arrested or have Ahless taken away.  They are both awful, but I think Eric talks her down from stuff and keeps her only ranting to him.  If he's not there, satan potato might go off the deep end and actually harm or threaten someone or leave Ahless alone.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

One of Ledia's "fans" (or Ledia herself under a fake name) posted information that Eric is leaving for military training  FRINGE GROUP ARMED MILITIA TRAINING in a few weeks and he wanted to spend time with Jennica, but that Tania is denying visitation. 

Fixed that.  🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

Oh no.  I agree with @funky-rat, this sounds a lot like a fringe militaristic thing.  Oh boy 😞

What's the over/under that he digs up his uniform and wears it all day Monday to get free stuff?  I never begrudge an armed service member their kudos, but I suspect he is going to be OTT.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 3
On 5/24/2019 at 10:40 AM, Drogo said:

Actual footage of Eric:

giphy.gif

Is he already in the Reserves?

At 40+ he is too old to re-enlist.  Not 100% about the Marines requirement.

But, 40+ is usually reserved for medical personnel (real doctors) and that has to be approved.

Also, you have to be able to retired before age 60 (I think)...so, your military record has to be reviewed. 

Something like this. It is what I am recalling...and, too lazy to look up. 

Do y’all know if Leida already got her green card?

I cannot wait until she runs off. 🤣

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

But, 40+ is usually reserved for medical personnel (real doctors) and that has to be approved.

Also, you have to be able to retired before age 60 (I think)...so, your military record has to be reviewed. 

If is supposed to be a National Guardsman in a Cavalry unit. It is too soon for Leida to have had the conditions removed for permanent residency unless 90 Day has a longer lead time than I thought.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Raja said:

If is supposed to be a National Guardsman in a Cavalry unit. It is too soon for Leida to have had the conditions removed for permanent residency unless 90 Day has a longer lead time than I thought.

He is going to Boot Camp?

In the summertime with all the 18 year old High School grads?  

This dude has no shame!  

I would at least wait until winter......to make sure I wasn’t stuck with a bunch of kids.

On another note....he should take Tasha with him. That girl needs some discipline.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

He is going to Boot Camp?

In the summertime with all the 18 year old High School grads?  

This dude has no shame!  

I would at least wait until winter......to make sure I wasn’t stuck with a bunch of kids.

On another note....he should take Tasha with him. That girl needs some discipline.

He is a prior service active duty USMC. If I recall he became a Guardsman before travelling to meet Leida. Going to  weekend drills, the annual two weeks of training which normally happen in the summer along with the chance of deployment, which is now going back to pre 9/11 levels as opposed to the Iraq War operational cycle is the life of the citizen part time soldier.

Generally speaking unlike the Marine Corps you do not go back to basic training when enlisting in the Guard, Army or Air, as a veteran, even from another service. With lessor "up or out" pressure in the Guard you tend to see older junior enlisted Guardsmen than in the Regular Army

A Regular Army installation is a "fort" or "post". now many are part of a Joint Base where the Commanding General might be from the other service with a nearby base , The National Guard installations like Marine Corps installations are "camps". So for the annual training you might go to a National Guard specific place, In California, Camp Roberts CANG or and regular base. Say Fort Irwin USA or Camp Pendleton USMC in my case

Edited by Raja
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Supposedly, he was an avionics mechanic which, if true, is a probably a specialty that overrides age limits for the reserves.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Supposedly, he was an avionics mechanic which, if true, is a probably a specialty that overrides age limits for the reserves.

The 40 year old limit is for no prior service. Unless something changed the National Guard will take a veteran up to 59 years to fill a need

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Raja said:

The 40 year old limit is for no prior service. Unless something changed the National Guard will take a veteran up to 59 years to fill a need

Yea, but you still have to be eligible to retire by 60.

As the main qualification of the military is Fit For Full Duty.  

It is not an employment agency!

21 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Didn’t realize that was a critical job. 

I think for those folks in their 50’s it makes more sense if they are leaving Active Duty and finishing out retirement benefits with Reserve duty.  

I cannot see a kid who who joined the military in his teens and got out in his early 20’s. Then trying to join at 59.

Eric just barely made it! I remember a post from a while ago that he only had 1 enlistment. 

Go for your dreams!  Eric might fight ISIS after all!

If it wasn’t for Leida....he might have already done this 5 years ago.

Eric sounds like he was a good candidate for a KBR type of job.....15 years ago. 

Too bad he didn’t explore these opportunities when he had a chance. 

I guess he was busy with marriage and kids....he never planned to take care of, anyways.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Raja said:

This was still true when my late step-father-in-law was in.  He went from the Army (2 tours in Viet Nam) to the guard.  He was booted right before he turned 60.

• Love 1

Demon potato opened her IG back up to comments....... People are not kind. It looks like she's deleted the worst and kept all the ones kissing her butt and keeping the comments where she fights with people. People are calling her out on her bad use of the English language.

• Love 1

I was watching a Ken Burns special on the circus, and did you know the Ringling Brothers were from baraboo?  

I'd like to make a witty joke here about Eric being a clown or leida looking like a clown but I don't know how to connect the two.

• Love 3

I rewatched the 2 hour, their life so far BS on Saturday. What an ass Eric is. He brings her and her kid from Indonesia without a bed to sleep in or even a decent couch. What is wrong with him to think 2 adults can comfortably share a twin bed ? He then takes her to a Scandinavian furniture store where the average price is about 1200.00 for a small sofa... seriously, no Big Lots or Ashley Store nearby ?  I did realize it was after the furniture store where my loathing for oth Leida started when she brought up the child support.  Are they even still together ?

• Love 1

Satan strikes again!!!!!  Tasha now has another restraining order against her.  Tasha had a friend through cosplay, she was the maid of honor in her wedding, then things went south, the friend stole some of Tasha's cosplay costume designs.  Tasha complained about it online (not nameing her and said this girl might end up divorced, etc.... smack talk).  Ledia went out of her way to befriend this girl and took several pictures with her and gushed about her new wonderful friend.  Now the friend issued and had granted a restraining order against Tasha.  This is just getting gross.  Tasha needs to get off social media and move away.  Ledia will always end up in the dumpster and go low.   And I still don't understand how you can get a restraining order b/c someone said something mean about you on social media.  It's not nice when people say stupid or mean things, but it's just very 5th grade.  And then Ledia is online also complaining about "snowflakes" when she is the biggest one of all.

15 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Satan strikes again!!!!!  Tasha now has another restraining order against her.  Tasha had a friend through cosplay, she was the maid of honor in her wedding, then things went south, the friend stole some of Tasha's cosplay costume designs.  Tasha complained about it online (not nameing her and said this girl might end up divorced, etc.... smack talk).  Ledia went out of her way to befriend this girl and took several pictures with her and gushed about her new wonderful friend.  Now the friend issued and had granted a restraining order against Tasha.  This is just getting gross.  Tasha needs to get off social media and move away.  Ledia will always end up in the dumpster and go low.   And I still don't understand how you can get a restraining order b/c someone said something mean about you on social media.  It's not nice when people say stupid or mean things, but it's just very 5th grade.  And then Ledia is online also complaining about "snowflakes" when she is the biggest one of all.

Yes, I think Tasha needs to stay off social media.  I have no idea why leida is in such a blood feud with her, but she clearly is.  

I wonder if Eric/leida are trying to get cast on a 90 DF spinoff with Tasha as the "antagonist?"

I really hope that TLC doesn't cast them in anything else.  I don't find them particularly entertaining.  Honestly, for me (and maybe only me) there really isn't anyone likeable in that situation, except maybe aless.

• Love 2

What is wrong with a judge that grants restraining orders off nasty SM talk??  SM is notorious for this kind of crap. People (like Leida & 'friend') need to strap their big panties on & take it & if they can't, stay the fuck off SM. Geez it's tougher for people in legitimate fear of physical abuse to get protective orders than these oversensitive clowns! IMO Judges shouldn't be pandering to this nonsense -let them grow up & work it out, or just learn to stay the hell away from each other.

• Love 2

Something really ain't right here.    Unless the standard in Wisconsin is waaaay lower than anywhere else this second RO should not have been granted.    Mean talk does not qualify for an RO.   Threats of violence, sure.   But just "I hope you get a divorce" does not even cause an eyeroll in court.   Even with the first RO making it seem this is a person with anger issues, that is not enough to get over the threshold.   There is more to this story than the Evil Potato being evil.

• Love 5