Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Seriously, she is just all about ME ME and MORE ME!  The dots don't connect with her letting her bio son's father off the hook while demanding Eric cut his daughters (or lone daughter id the first two are over 18) with financial support.  But none of the windmills of Leida's mind seem to be turning at the moment.

ESPECIALLY if bio dad is as wealthy as she has insinuated!  For someone who is as obviously materialistic as she is, I would've thought she'd have used her pint-sized "golden ticket" to milk rich bio dad for all he's worth!  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RealReality10 said:

Just LOL at that video.

So, she has a friendly relationship with the father of her child who she doesn't hound for money to care for HIS son.  But she has all sorts of problems with Eric not paying to care for her son.  

It's weird, he seems like a nice enough guy, and he must be loaded if he was good enough for leida's family so why doesn't he kick in some money to care for alless?

There are rumours, and/or speculation, that Danny is not the father, and married Leida just so Alless would not be born out of wedlock.

• Love 8

There are also rumours that she would leave AHLESS alone or with babysiters and not interact with him much.  So that may be a reason he doesn't talk much, or at least not to her..... from her IG he is in some sort of school.  His teachers need to be extra vigilant and report any crazy that they become aware of.......

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

There are also rumours that she would leave AHLESS alone or with babysiters and not interact with him much.  So that may be a reason he doesn't talk much, or at least not to her..... from her IG he is in some sort of school.  His teachers need to be extra vigilant and report any crazy that they become aware of.......

Adding on to the above, what the fuck was all that bullshit at the beginning of this season with her whinging on and on about how IF her sister and parents didn't approve of her living situation with No Lips Greasy Eric, then they were going to take Aless back home to Indonesia with them. WHY on earth wouldn't they take him anyway and just raise him? Why make such a big fucking deal if it wasn't going to even be a viable option? They should have told her they were taking him home for now, and when she could prove their living situation was reasonable they would consider sending him back. Then just keep him there and not return him. It's not like she's going to fight for custody of him, she couldn't give a shit about her own child.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Adding on to the above, what the fuck was all that bullshit at the beginning of this season with her whinging on and on about how IF her sister and parents didn't approve of her living situation with No Lips Greasy Eric, then they were going to take Aless back home to Indonesia with them. WHY on earth wouldn't they take him anyway and just raise him? Why make such a big fucking deal if it wasn't going to even be a viable option? They should have told her they were taking him home for now, and when she could prove their living situation was reasonable they would consider sending him back. Then just keep him there and not return him. It's not like she's going to fight for custody of him, she couldn't give a shit about her own child.

OMG. You may have hit on something. Maybe they were trying to freak the family out with the gross apartment and poverty so that Aless could leave with Gamma and Gampy and they could have their endless honeymoon in Baraboo.

• Love 4
On 1/7/2019 at 12:29 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Now Ledia is having Eric read messages from her on his IG (which is truly bizarre) saying that she wants to kill herself and she begged Eric to shoot her in the head to end her suffering. 

I think she's barking up the wrong tree because it seem like there are plenty of posters here who wouldn't need to be begged to shoot her in the head to end her suffering, if that's what she really wants.  It would help our suffering, too.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Ex husband says in this video  "you only talk about the negative, not the positive thing when you move to U.S ?  America is number one, you know?"

In other words, he's telling her to suck it up and marry Eric no matter what, so she can stay in the U.S. 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Ex husband says in this video  "you only talk about the negative, not the positive thing when you move to U.S ?  America is number one, you know?"

In other words, he's telling her to suck it up and marry Eric no matter what, so she can stay in the U.S. 

Oooh, oooh, I know...! Maybe the entire plan all along is for her to marry this schmuck, get her green card, then leave him and bring over Daniel to America #1. That? Would make a lot more sense than this shit we're being fed by TLC.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, gingerella said:

Oooh, oooh, I know...! Maybe the entire plan all along is for her to marry this schmuck, get her green card, then leave him and bring over Daniel to America #1. That? Would make a lot more sense than this shit we're being fed by TLC.

Green card holders can't petition for family to join them. So Daniel would be waiting first 5 years for citizenship to kick in and then for a process to start for him. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, spankydoll said:

OMG. You may have hit on something. Maybe they were trying to freak the family out with the gross apartment and poverty so that Aless could leave with Gamma and Gampy and they could have their endless honeymoon in Baraboo.

Endless Honeymoon in Baraboo sounds like a Lifetime movie.

• Love 13

Somebody, please pack her kid up and send him back to his aunt/grandparents. This isn't funny anymore. That kid already seems like he's got some problems, and being stuck here with her and Eric and all their manufactured drama is like child abuse. I just feel really bad for him. And it's not like she has a warm, motherly relationship with him. From what we can see, it's basically nothing. He's just part of her "story" and he helps her get what she wants. She's despicable.

• Love 21
29 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Somebody, please pack her kid up and send him back to his aunt/grandparents. This isn't funny anymore. That kid already seems like he's got some problems, and being stuck here with her and Eric and all their manufactured drama is like child abuse. I just feel really bad for him. And it's not like she has a warm, motherly relationship with him. From what we can see, it's basically nothing. He's just part of her "story" and he helps her get what she wants. She's despicable.

I agree!!  Could we have a quick cutaway of her reading to him, doing a puzzle, play dough, cars, trains, drawing......something????  When people said "Alless TALKS!"  I wanted more than "macaroni and cheese" - I was hoping for, oh I don't know.....a sentence?

• Love 9

I feel bad for Ahless.....he seems like a cute kid with satan for a mom.  I'm sure he's scared of her and her reactions.  Now he has a drunken dolt for a step-dad.  When she was broadcasting one of her crying boohoo poor me videos yo u could hear him in the background, playing or making noises.  I'm sure they ignore him to focus on their stupid drama all the time.  I wish his grampa and auntie would come get him.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 14
On 1/9/2019 at 7:20 AM, Raja said:

Green card holders can't petition for family to join them. So Daniel would be waiting first 5 years for citizenship to kick in and then for a process to start for him. 

Yes but if she then re married him?

7 hours ago, zenme said:
On 1/9/2019 at 7:30 AM, ALittleShelfish said:

Endless Honeymoon in Baraboo sounds like a Lifetime movie.

More like Hallmark Channel. Psycho in Baraboo is Lifetime. 

And My Mail Order Nightmare is more TLC. No, wait, we're already on TLC...

• Love 3

Okay -  The "father" of Alless is not his bio father, she got pregnant by someone less than "suitable" or "proper" (sorry, had to say it) and the guy in the video married her to save face.  That is why she does not press him for support.  She demands Eric stop supporting his daughter because she is just flat out mean.  

The other person I feel for in this mess is Eric's youngest daughter.  I hope she is not pressed to spend time with Leida - Leida will find a crumb left behind or something and yell at her endlessly, too!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Yes but if she then re married him?

And My Mail Order Nightmare is more TLC. No, wait, we're already on TLC...

Leida being able to petition anyone including a spouse can only come after citizenship. At the very least a five year plan to get her permanent green card, divorce Eric while applying for citizenship and being sworn as an American citizen. Then she can remarry the ex spouse and go for K-3 or CR-1 visa or apply for a K-1 90 day spousal visa for him. At which point Leida will be proving her own income and filing the affidavit of support 

10 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay -  The "father" of Alless is not his bio father, she got pregnant by someone less than "suitable" or "proper" (sorry, had to say it) and the guy in the video married her to save face.  That is why she does not press him for support.  She demands Eric stop supporting his daughter because she is just flat out mean.  

The other person I feel for in this mess is Eric's youngest daughter.  I hope she is not pressed to spend time with Leida - Leida will find a crumb left behind or something and yell at her endlessly, too!

That's a theory that I have also supported for weeks 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Raja said:

Leida being able to petition anyone including a spouse can only come after citizenship. At the very least a five year plan to get her permanent green card, divorce Eric while applying for citizenship and being sworn as an American citizen. Then she can remarry the ex spouse and go for K-3 or CR-1 visa or apply for a K-1 90 day spousal visa for him. At which point Leida will be proving her own income and filing the affidavit of support 

That's a theory that I have also supported for weeks 

Raja,I am not trying to steal your theory, lol.  I truly never saw it, this thread can move fast!!

Leida just seems WAY too happy with staying in the US rather than, say, marrying Eric.

• Love 1

I see more disgusting behavior towards children on television, all for the benefit of reality shows.  Poor little Ahless will deal with trust issues his whole life, he is ignored by his so-called mother and drunken Eric . Or else Eric is trying to play Dad and disciplining the poor kid.

Between this and Teen Mom 2, the child neglect and abuse, in the name of parental selfishness is just sickening.

• Love 12

Is there any actual proof of Eric having issues with alcohol?  Or, is that speculation based on how Eric looks?  I admit that I haven't read every single post here, so I might have missed something.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Or else Eric is trying to play Dad and disciplining the poor kid.

We saw an instance of that when he snatched Alless out of his grandfather's arms and ordered him to "calm down." 

1 hour ago, Honey said:

Is there any actual proof of Eric having issues with alcohol?  Or, is that speculation based on how Eric looks?  I admit that I haven't read every single post here, so I might have missed something.

I believe his ex-wife, Tania, claims he's an alcoholic and I believe her. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

We saw an instance of that when he snatched Alless out of his grandfather's arms and ordered him to "calm down." 

I believe his ex-wife, Tania, claims he's an alcoholic and I believe her. 

Got it.  If Tania said that, I would believe her as well.  Thank you.

• Love 3

For example, from a recent post on Soap Dirt: 

“In a recent Hangout with YouTube Auntie’s Advice, Tania Rosenbrook (Eric’s ex-wife) dished on his drinking habits. Tania claims that Eric binge-drinks and has driven drunk with his kids in the car.” 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

For example, from a recent post on Soap Dirt: 

“In a recent Hangout with YouTube Auntie’s Advice, Tania Rosenbrook (Eric’s ex-wife) dished on his drinking habits. Tania claims that Eric binge-drinks and has driven drunk with his kids in the car.” 

How awful.  Addiction in any form is such a terrible thing, and so difficult to overcome.  I hope Eric gets some counseling.

• Love 1

Someone leaked Ledia's private DM's again.  In it she is claiming that Eric is trying to get a court date set to either get Jennica away from Tania or get set visitation (it is unclear what she means).  She is also claiming that she and ERic got in a huge fight and that he wrestled a knife away from her and pulled her hair to get her to stand up and then restrained her.  She is saying he abused her.  She says that the police came and she is now in a hospital getting mental help and she wants a divorce.  Who knows where her son is; poor kid!  None of that will be favorable towards Eric if he is trying to get custody or regular visitation.  All of this is after her ex-sis in law leaked that Ledia physically assaulted her in the past and destroyed her property after Ledia got into a fight with her ex-husband.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Someone leaked Ledia's private DM's again.  In it she is claiming that Eric is trying to get a court date set to either get Jennica away from Tania or get set visitation (it is unclear what she means).  She is also claiming that she and ERic got in a huge fight and that he wrestled a knife away from her and pulled her hair to get her to stand up and then restrained her.  She is saying he abused her.  She says that the police came and she is now in a hospital getting mental help and she wants a divorce.  Who knows where her son is; poor kid!  None of that will be favorable towards Eric if he is trying to get custody or regular visitation.  All of this is after her ex-sis in law leaked that Ledia physically assaulted her in the past and destroyed her property after Ledia got into a fight with her ex-husband.

There's screenshots of this on Reddit.  Eric admits he got physical with Leida, he said "the marine in me came out" or something like that. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Totally predicted. Leida's insatiable need for attention on call!  She had to wait until Larissa's and Ashley's drama subsided a little. And I know she was mortified watching herself on the Tell All, beyond embarrassed. Since the cameras stopped rolling, her bad behavior is escalating. It must be a nightmare living with her.

Up-poster right - sister needs to come get Alles out, pronto. Then Eric and his "mail order bride" will carry out their final act in this Play of Fools. Next stop Dateline or 48 Hours, something with Candace de Long.

• Love 7

Okay so a gossip site is saying that Eric is seeking to take Jennica away from Tania.  Like in what universe does he think he has a chance of that?  Tania may be rough around  the edges but she seems the superior parent by a long shot.  So much junk Eric and Ledia haveput out their themselves are very damaging to them.  Would any judge entertain this thought?  They have knifes and guns in the open apparently at their gross apt and Ledia is insane.  No children should ever be around them.

• Love 10
On 1/8/2019 at 3:18 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Betty Broderick, Line 2!

Seriously, she is just all about ME ME and MORE ME!  The dots don't connect with her letting her bio son's father off the hook while demanding Eric cut his daughters (or lone daughter id the first two are over 18) with financial support.  But none of the windmills of Leida's mind seem to be turning at the moment.

Yep, I'm sure we haven't heard the last of Leida! She may not be with Eric when she implodes, but she seems like the type who will go out with a big bang.

• Love 5

If she is claiming DV, it's a strong possiblity she would stay in the states , right?  yikes!  I mean she is terrifying with Eric, but I think on her own she would have NO grounding force or someone to talk her down and probably kill someone.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

There's screenshots of this on Reddit.  Eric admits he got physical with Leida, he said "the marine in me came out" or something like that. 

Leida is a bitch, but that's the sorriest ass excuse I think I've ever heard for domestic violence.  A lot of marines and ex marines manage to keep their hands to themselves.

I wish I knew what this turd actually did in the service because I wouldn't be surprised to find out that for all his talk he had some job where he was keeping track.of office supplies.

18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is Leida taking a cue from and trying to steal the spotlight from Larissa when she saw how much social media attention a DV story can get you? Go Fund Me plea in 3...2...1

She betta not with all that Scrooge McDuck money her family has.

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is Leida taking a cue from and trying to steal the spotlight from Larissa when she saw how much social media attention a DV story can get you? Go Fund Me plea in 3...2...1

This is not the direction I want the show to take. DV is a serious issue and it can't be good for the foreigners in the marriages to make claims of domestic violence for likes and money on social media. I wonder if both Larissa and Leida will be able to stay after they get divorced. I wonder if they will be able to afford to stay... I don't think Leida's family have that much money. They're probably comfortable. But, maybe its a case of her family cutting her off because she is just so impossible to live with... 

• Love 7

These two are so full of shit that I just cannot take anything they up to out there as serious or legit. If Leida is making this DV stuff up for social media attention, then she is an even more vile excuse of a human being than previously thought. Crying wolf about DM is beyond abhorrent. And IF the DM is real, then she ought to go back to Indonesia ASAP! All she needs to do is pick up he phone and ask Daddy to buy her two tickets, it’s really not that’s difficult.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Okay so a gossip site is saying that Eric is seeking to take Jennica away from Tania.

If remotely true, Leida probably ORDERED him to do it because she demands free childcare.  Jennica is the only one currently available because she's too young to get a job.  If he's still around, Eric will surely force her to work the minute she's old enough to be hired somewhere.  She'll probably have to sign a lease too.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 8
On 1/8/2019 at 9:55 AM, Owwwww ma leg said:

1) Aless talks

Aless talks?  Or Alless parrots one-syllable words that an adult suggests?   Can we at least hear him speak some sentences in his own language(s)?

He didn't even repeat "macaroni and cheese"...he said "mac-an-cheese."   We get 2-year-olds (and under) to do that...with words they've never heard.

• Love 4

Okay so a gossip site is saying that Eric is seeking to take Jennica away from Tania.  Like in what universe does he think he has a chance of that?  Tania may be rough around  the edges but she seems the superior parent by a long shot.  So much junk Eric and Ledia haveput out their themselves are very damaging to them.  Would any judge entertain this thought?  They have knifes and guns in the open apparently at their gross apt and Ledia is insane.  No children should ever be around them.

Even without all the extra SM nonsense, all Tania has to do is play eps of 90DF in court.  It shows Eric being a shit dad and Leida being an abusive shrew to his children.  Then you add in the new DV charges, police involvement and any sane, rational judge would throw Eric right out of court and fine him for wasting everybody’s time!

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Another freaking mess. It’s really sad to watch these people disintegrate like this.

Eric, don't denigrate a whole group of servicemen for your own stupidity and asswholishness. 

• Love 11

Ledia is now being managed by a "publicist".  Honey, you should have shut up and hired someone when this show started.  It wasn't enough you ruined your reputation and family's name in Japan and Indonesia, you had to come to the US and air your crazy to the viewing public.  Good luck coming back from all the crap YOU started.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Another freaking mess. It’s really sad to watch these people disintegrate like this.

exactly. I enjoy watching the train wrecks and the people we love to hate as much as the next one ,but when it gets this messy and sad, it's just beyond. With this group or cast, one just doesn't know what is real and what is staged for viewership or to create demand to be signed again $$.

It does get very sad as when remember in RH the spouse committed suicide for real. ( cannot remember the name but the daughter I remember is named Kennedy).

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

exactly. I enjoy watching the train wrecks and the people we love to hate as much as the next one ,but when it gets this messy and sad, it's just beyond. With this group or cast, one just doesn't know what is real and what is staged for viewership or to create demand to be signed again $$.

It does get very sad as when remember in RH the spouse committed suicide for real. ( cannot remember the name but the daughter I remember is named Kennedy).

And yet BravHo keeps amping up the negative fighting and drama every season of every RH franchise, clearly they learned nothing after a suicide on their show watch. And I dont think a death would disuade TLC either, they'd just pull out their lawyers and point to all the legalese that protects them from any wrong doing and continue on. The only thing that will change is if we all collectively stop watching. Are we all willing to do that? Or make a big public petition stink or something of that nature?

• Love 1
20 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

It's hard to say how the police will go.  There's a ton of evidence that Leida is mentally unbalanced, and there's also evidence that Eric has addiction issues, and is a giant asshat.

Mr. Funky's one cousin (who I have mentioned before - not sure if on this forum or a different one) had a baby fairly young, and the father took off immediately after her finding out she was pregnant.  When that little guy was 6, she married a guy she worked with that was old enough to be her dad.  Everyone told her not to do it.  He had zero to offer.  Completely unattractive, made David Poor look like a fitness model, and was just "slimy" (hard to explain).  The first thing Slimy demanded was that she give up rights to her son.  He was not his child biologically, and was mixed race.  And she did it, without hesitation (a relative raised him).  They then proceeded to have a bunch more kids.  They made decent money at work and bought a house and whatnot, but the company eventually went belly-up, and neither had any type of education that would carry them to another career where they could make that kind of money.  They lost everything in short order, and shuttled the kids around between couches of family (who would eventually throw them out) and shelters.

They finally managed to secure housing, but it was always precarious as they bounced from one low paying part-time job to another.  I felt badly for them, but they milked it for all it was worth with any type of agency they thought they could get something from.  One night, they were fighting (not unusual) and she posted photos of bruises on social media, and said she took off with the kids.  I secured help for her by calling the local battered woman's shelter (where they make you disappear until you can be secured - it's a secret location, etc) and they put me in touch with one in her area.  She thanked me.  But she never followed through.  She instead went to live with a relative who would actually have her.....for a time.  In return, he fought her for custody of their kids.  They were all sent to a foster home.  The oldest one found someone to take her in, and she no longer speaks to her parents.

It went to court.  The judge actually found in favor of her husband.  She acknowledged she pulled a knife on him (I did NOT know this).  She said it was so she could get away because he was threatening her and hurting her.  He said yes, he left some of the bruises, but it was in the process of getting her to drop the knife.  She didn't, and he eventually let go, and she took off, with the knife, and got in the car with the kids and drove off.  The judge said they needed to not be together.  He got custody of their remaining kids (3 or 4 - can't recall anymore) and she was given supervised visitation.  I don't know what happened with their fight, but the judge said he appeared to have used better judgement and that she was unstable.  The judge told them to stay away from each other.  She trashed him all over social media.  Eventually, some of her kids were allowed to return, but some didn't want to.

Still, her first Christmas on her own and with some of her kids, I sent her a gift card so she could buy them presents.  I suggested she buy them clothing, etc.  She blew it on the most stupid crap she could find, and that had to be hard, because I have her a gift card to a store similar JC Penney's, where I figured she'd be less tempted to blow it on crap (instead of something like Wal-Mart, where there was no shortage of stupid crap to blow it on).  I was wrong.  And I didn't help monetarily again.  She bounced from job to job.  She blamed everyone for her issues but herself.  It got tiresome.  All the time, she's being drama queen #1 on social media.  I eventually unfollowed her, when I discovered she moved back in with her husband.  The one who she claimed abused her (by that time, I had gotten a better picture of the situation from others - neither is innocent, but they need to not be together). 

So if this went before a judge, they could go either way.  If they believe Leida that he abused her, that would be one thing, but she admits she pulled a knife, and Eric wrestled it away from her.  He should send Eric back to wallow in his apartment, send Leida's ass home, and send Ahhhhllllesssss to his "dad" in Japan, because you know Leida's family will let her see him.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 8

I know I dis and snark and hate on Ledia alot but I am truly concerned about her son. If this all was true; then that's a 5 year old that witnessed all that.  And if it's all drama for attention; that's a 5 year old that they probably planned all that in front of.  I feel so sad for him and hope her family steps in.  He doesn't need to be in the house with that loon (either one of them)

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I know I dis and snark and hate on Ledia alot but I am truly concerned about her son. If this all was true; then that's a 5 year old that witnessed all that.  And if it's all drama for attention; that's a 5 year old that they probably planned all that in front of.  I feel so sad for him and hope her family steps in.  He doesn't need to be in the house with that loon (either one of them)

Indeed.  Mr. Funky's cousin's kids all have issues.  My heart breaks for the kids.  The adults?  Not so much.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

I dont know why you're even guessing that this might have happened. Of course it happened. Because Leida yells all the fucking time so there is no way her son couldn't hear her AND we've already seen her do this on the actual show. Hello telephone call with supposed father of kid? She went on and on and motherfucking on bitching about shit that her son shouldn't be hearing, all while he was sitting right there next to her. It was as if the kid wasn't even there, used as a prop to call the 'alleged father' then once he picks up it's ALL ABOUT LEIDA. She is a fucking freak show. Her family should take Alex (why the everloving fuck does she call him Alessss?!?), and let Leida lie in the drama bed she's made. It seemed like her family genuinely cared about him when we saw them together, so it's bizarre that they dont swoop in and take him to safety.

• Love 7