Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

On Leida's instagram she is shopping and buying a Coach purse for her sister and then they are meeting "fans" and giving them a "surprise box.  It is a Christmas box with lotions in it and a picture of Eric and Leida.  Super weird. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, jenifaohjenny said:

On Leida's instagram she is shopping and buying a Coach purse for her sister and then they are meeting "fans" and giving them a "surprise box.  It is a Christmas box with lotions in it and a picture of Eric and Leida.  Super weird. 

She is really doing the most. 

Do their fans get a free t-shirt?

Also, I wonder how much these "fans" were paid for their appearance?

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 2

There was a caller on a youtube podcast that said Ledia and Eric never got legally married, at least no record in WI? Has this been proven or not? When her whole family came over with her, I thought why did she need the K1 visa to come see Eric? Her whole family seem to come to see America for a few weeks like tourists. I also have always thought it weird for a "rich" family not to have at least her mom fly over for the wedding. I can see her sister had her issues with Eric and her dad might be busy, but some family could have come over. Either her family is really happy she left or maybe they had an official wedding in NYC and just filmed the WI for the show? 

• Love 3

There are still claims circulating the internet that they were married or had some kind of ceremony in Indonesia before filming began. My theory is that they cooked up this whole story to get on reality TV and TLC thought the "rich foreign girl/poor American guy" angle was going to be ratings gold. I also bet that her father attended some kind of medical conference in NYC which would explain why they flew there instead of a much closer airport like O'Hare. Furthermore, I think all those cross country van trips were totally staged. After the Ricky Scam, I'm totally skeptical of any of these stories. 

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

There are still claims circulating the internet that they were married or had some kind of ceremony in Indonesia before filming began. My theory is that they cooked up this whole story to get on reality TV and TLC thought the "rich foreign girl/poor American guy" angle was going to be ratings gold. I also bet that her father attended some kind of medical conference in NYC which would explain why they flew there instead of a much closer airport like O'Hare. Furthermore, I think all those cross country van trips were totally staged. After the Ricky Scam, I'm totally skeptical of any of these stories. 

Thanks I just searched and found the pictures of the ceremony in Indonesia. Looks more like a wedding and it had screen shots where he said he got married. 

I think it might be good if these 2 move away from WI. His kids need a break from the drama and it does not seem like his presence is adding anything positive right now. 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Thanks I just searched and found the pictures of the ceremony in Indonesia. Looks more like a wedding and it had screen shots where he said he got married. 

I think it might be good if these 2 move away from WI. His kids need a break from the drama and it does not seem like his presence is adding anything positive right now. 

Yeah, if he is flaking on jennika than maybe it's better just to leave so she doesn't end up thinking that her dad being an unreliable flake is somehiw her fault.

I also can guarantee that leida was going to make her babysit alless all the time.  Jennika is just a kid herself and should be out having her own fun, not stapled to leida's kid because leida doesn't want to pay for a babysitter.

It also seems like Eric is probably a drinker and leida is a beeyotch so I'm sure it's not a good time even when he does show up.

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, Mothra said:

Ironically, my daughter who is severely disabled loves Jerry Lewis movies, and the more he mocks people with disabilities the harder she laughs.

His efforts to redeem himself by raising money for a more visually acceptable disability (MS), rather than the (to some people) physically repellent disabilities really chapped my ass.  Cute kids in wheelchairs vs. drooling kids with facial malformations and unstable gaits.  I'm glad that so much money was raised for MS, don't get me wrong, but I saw those telethons as a cheap way to keep JL in the public eye while allowing him to show his sympathetic side through public blubbering.

And to return to the topic, "Cinderfella" usually crosses my mind when an instance of cruel parenthood, like Eric and Tasha, is shown in a reality show.

Based upon what I knew about him, I absolutely thought it was a way to keep himself in the public eye.  I remember one time flipping on the TV and he was doing one of those (24-hour?) telethons, and he was super-tired and doing a little fatigued tap dance of sorts, and people were trying to get him to sit down, and he was muttering, "It's for the kids. It's for the kids." To me it seemed to be very dramatic, weird, attention-seeking behavior, although I'm sure he did raise a lot of money for a good cause!

And I won't even get into "The Day the Clown Cried."

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

How does shopping for furniture online lead to a personal ad/dating site profile?

21 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don’t get the connection, either. All I can think of is that she was looking for an inflatable couch and somehow she got a pop up ad that linked her to Eric. 

You can get both furniture and dates on Craigslist...just saying...

• Love 7

Ledia lies about everything on social media and so does Eric.  She could have been offered a receptionist job or janitor job at a beauty clinc or a Walgreens.  Whatever it is; it won't last very long.  People in Texas watch this show too and also hate her; I'm sure some there would refuse to give business to any place that is hiring her for a stunt.  Also, she doesn't have great people skills and I doubt she can take directions very well and is on social media sharing stupid stuff 24/7, so I don't see any sort of job working out for her here.  Anyways, she deleted her IG after people keep going after her "sponsorships" (some real and some just made up by her).  Then she remade her IG account and is lurking around with the 200+ fake accounts that she created and maintains.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, jenifaohjenny said:

This is the "box" that was mixed up in the FabFitFun scandal.  She posted a picture of herself holding a FABFITFun box in the snow and made it sound like she was sponsered by them for a giveaway.  People complained to the company about her representing them and they replied publicly saying she does not represent anything about them and she does not have a sponsorship through them.  Then Ledia backtracked in her IG stories claiming that she is just putting together a homemade "box" for fans and one lucky one would receive one.  So basically it's a Christmas box with crap from dollar general inside it. LOL

I saw her coach story and she was probably just in the store filming herself with the bag and she never actually bought it.  She did some weird stories before about "buying" coach bags and Eric spoiling her, but all the filming was inside the store with her just posing with bags. But, they were never seen again so I personally doubt that she bought them.  She has like one Kate Spade factory/outlet bag that she is photographed with all the time.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 5

Why does this moron think Coach bags are something to brag about? Don’t get me wrong, I love me some vintage Coach classic bags, but the stuff nowadays is just pricy mall crap, hardly anything it’d be impressed by on any bragging level. She clearly has no clue what brands are worth bragging about, which is amusing given how much klass she apparently has...

• Love 16

Add another log to the "Ledia is a completly awful person" fire pile.  People are leaking DM's and group chats from her super private account (s?).  She is saying awful things about gay people, Tasha, people who are suicidal, Tania, etc.... She was DM'ing all the 90 day IG's to get them to dox Tania's criminal records to get Jenica taken away from her.  The records are from like 20+ years ago, before she even had children.  Someone remind Ledia about the rumours circulating of her killing people from drag racing in Japan.

Oh and she also says that she and Eric plan to have a baby this year and get restraining orders on Tania, Tasha, and the oldest daughter. Cause that's definitely what this situation needs.....an innocent baby born into this mess.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 9
On 1/4/2019 at 2:07 AM, Mothra said:

When you are really, really rich, you can afford as many accents as you want.

When one is really, really rich, they don't pretend to cherish a fake tiara as being a 'crown from Paris that was really expensive". Both of them are deplorable.

• Love 5
On 1/2/2019 at 10:06 AM, Owwwww ma leg said:

To add insult to injury my dad and his bride bought me an outfit to wear for the wedding and then took it out of my mums child support. My heart breaks for Jennica.

I could see Eric and Leida doing the exact same thing. Just the fact that he appears to not understand why his daughters aren't 'showing their support' baffles me. Is he that narcisstic to not see what he's demanding of them? If I were them, I would write him off. They are old enough to get along fine in the world without interacting with a douchebag of a 'father'.

• Love 7

Eric may actually be even worse than Leida.  Those are his flesh and blood daughters that he casually and brutally dismissed...Leida, at least, has no real ties to them.

Eric currently has 3 videos on Instagram, where he is reading from texts supposedly from Leida, apologizing to Tasha and asking her to come back into her father’s life.  Tasha doesn’t appear to be buying into it at all.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Marmiarmo said:

Eric may actually be even worse than Leida.  Those are his flesh and blood daughters that he casually and brutally dismissed...Leida, at least, has no real ties to them.

Eric currently has 3 videos on Instagram, where he is reading from texts supposedly from Leida, apologizing to Tasha and asking her to come back into her father’s life.  Tasha doesn’t appear to be buying into it at all.

I hope that Tasha sticks with that mindset because Leida reminds me of Marie Hilley. Leida must be furious that she can't open credit lines on Eric's credit - but why doesn't she have any? Many of the fiancees appear to be flat ass broke other than owning a phone  

• Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:07 AM, doyouevengohere said:

I saw her coach story and she was probably just in the store filming herself with the bag and she never actually bought it.  She did some weird stories before about "buying" coach bags and Eric spoiling her, but all the filming was inside the store with her just posing with bags. But, they were never seen again so I personally doubt that she bought them.  She has like one Kate Spade factory/outlet bag that she is photographed with all the time.

When we went to Niagara Falls (Canadian Side) a few years ago, a lot of the businesses were having issues with foreign tourists coming in and posing with/handling merchandise, props, etc, and taking photos, and then leaving.  Many had signs up about not coming inside if you weren't paying.  The ones that took souvenir photos of people were also having issues with people asking to see the photos, then taking photos of the photos, then returning them.  They had signs up with things like "No Cell Phones" and "Photos Cannot Be Removed From The Counter".  So it sounds like Leida is familiar with this type of thing.  How to impress people without spending a dime.  Loser.

• Love 5
On 1/4/2019 at 3:16 AM, Mothra said:

Ironically, my daughter who is severely disabled loves Jerry Lewis movies, and the more he mocks people with disabilities the harder she laughs.

His efforts to redeem himself by raising money for a more visually acceptable disability (MS), rather than the (to some people) physically repellent disabilities really chapped my ass.  Cute kids in wheelchairs vs. drooling kids with facial malformations and unstable gaits.  I'm glad that so much money was raised for MS, don't get me wrong, but I saw those telethons as a cheap way to keep JL in the public eye while allowing him to show his sympathetic side through public blubbering.

The telethons were for MD (muscular dystrophy), not MS (multiple sclerosis).  The people I know with multiple sclerosis were all adults before they started having symptoms.

Also, not to be mean, but I (okay, I'm going to be mean) thought her dress was kind of hideous. And it was poorly fitted and gave her no shape whatsoever.

I think the main problem is her body, and not the dress.  It's asking a lot of a garment to turn her middle into something more classically feminine. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, funky-rat said:

When we went to Niagara Falls (Canadian Side) a few years ago, a lot of the businesses were having issues with foreign tourists coming in and posing with/handling merchandise, props, etc, and taking photos, and then leaving.  Many had signs up about not coming inside if you weren't paying.  The ones that took souvenir photos of people were also having issues with people asking to see the photos, then taking photos of the photos, then returning them.  They had signs up with things like "No Cell Phones" and "Photos Cannot Be Removed From The Counter".  So it sounds like Leida is familiar with this type of thing.  How to impress people without spending a dime.  Loser.

You see the same no photo rules around the gift shops on Hollywood Boulevard

3 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Also, I think some of the "characters" on Hollywood boulevard will punch you if you don't "tip" them for a picture.

I've heard that about the ones that hang out in Times Square too.

• Love 3

Now Ledia is having Eric read messages from her on his IG (which is truly bizarre) saying that she wants to kill herself and she begged Eric to shoot her in the head to end her suffering.  She also threw her parents under the bus and claimed they used to beat her.  She is insane and an attention whore.  IF all that is true then Eric needs to be calling 911 and get her into the hospital for immediate mental health, NOT broadcasting it on his IG for attention and sympathy.  And CPS needs to get involved b/c her son is in the middle of all that in his home.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Now Ledia is having Eric read messages from her on his IG (which is truly bizarre) saying that she wants to kill herself and she begged Eric to shoot her in the head to end her suffering.  She also threw her parents under the bus and claimed they used to beat her.  She is insane and an attention whore.  IF all that is true then Eric needs to be calling 911 and get her into the hospital for immediate mental health, NOT broadcasting it on his IG for attention and sympathy.  And CPS needs to get involved b/c her son is in the middle of all that in his home.

If this is true then she needs to take a big break from social media and restart her life in Texas.  Maybe change her hair color and get new glasses....I've done that and people have not recognized me.

I think that ultimately jennika may be better off without Eric around, especially if she is just going to be used for free daycare.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RealReality10 said:

Also, I think some of the "characters" on Hollywood boulevard will punch you if you don't "tip" them for a picture.

They have gone further than that. A superhero stabbed someone to death on Hollywood Blvd a few years ago.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

If true she can be denied a green card. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

The telethons were for MD (muscular dystrophy), not MS (multiple sclerosis).  The people I know with multiple sclerosis were all adults before they started having symptoms.

Sorry---of course you're right.  I think my point stands, though.

• Love 2

I was looking at Eric’s IG and there’s videos of sleigh riding: 

*most moms would point the camera at the children and capture their joy....not Leida.  The cam is on herself of course.

*at least Jennika was invited.  Lord knows what vicious remarks Leida was able to get in to mess with the kids head.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

1) Aless talks

2) This snap shot explains exactly why their marriage didn’t work out, even in the middle of the night the guy is reasonable.

3) Leida is an evil, evil cow

I was happy to hear her son talk. He is either very shy or does he not know English? I just hope Leida's priority is getting him ready for kindergarten since he is 5. I wonder if she understands the US school system. I think I would not like to be her son's school teacher this year! 

Poor ex, does seem like a decent guy. I bet he answered in the middle of the night thinking it was for his son and got to be on TV instead talking about a teenager being too messy. 

I'm glad to see this board is still up. I checked this morning a few places that used to post 90 day stuff and they were taken down. 

• Love 5

I doubt Leida is actually suicidal, & of course I hope not. From seeing her manufactured break down on TV as soon as she started to feel the heat on her, I think it's another way she's trying to deflect from her atrocious behavior & stop people from holding her accountable. Hopefully that's all her threat is about.

However, I do feel she's very unstable & Aless needs someone else watching out for him, because Eric, Leida's drunken minion, certainly isn't capable.

And with that I have to wonder if Danny, who does seem reasonable, is at all concerned about who is "parenting" (for lack of a better word), his son, because Eric has his own issues. Maybe he just doesn't want to be a father but I think he should be concerned about both Leida & Eric.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 8

Just LOL at that video.

So, she has a friendly relationship with the father of her child who she doesn't hound for money to care for HIS son.  But she has all sorts of problems with Eric not paying to care for her son.  

It's weird, he seems like a nice enough guy, and he must be loaded if he was good enough for leida's family so why doesn't he kick in some money to care for alless?

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Just LOL at that video.

So, she has a friendly relationship with the father of her child who she doesn't hound for money to care for HIS son.  But she has all sorts of problems with Eric not paying to care for her son.  

It's weird, he seems like a nice enough guy, and he must be loaded if he was good enough for leida's family so why doesn't he kick in some money to care for alless?

"I have no one her to talk to!"  Well, you have no friends.  Let's look at the reasons why......

Alless may talk but not much.  

6 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Personality Disorder, line 1!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Alless may talk but not much.  

8 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Personality Disorder, line 1!

That poor kid probably doesn't talk much because he sees how people get berated when they talk to his mother. It smells like everyone in Leida's life - family, ex husband - are thrilled to have her half a world away from them and with ANYone else so long as she's not near enough to them so they have to actually deal with her bullshit psycho drama on a minute-by-minute basis. That ex is one fucking lucky dude...but yeah, something is off with it appearing like he's not paying anything for the upkeep of 'his' son...which is suspect at this point. Maybe Danny's gay and just a beard for a 'who's the daddy' pregnancy, and to save face for Family Leida. She really seems to have a personality disorder though, doesn't she? Narcissist is top of the list if you ask me.

• Love 10

^^conveient beard would be interesting and would make sense.  It would explain why leida isn't pushing him for money.  Also, I just can't imagine a man sexually attracted to someone like her.  She isn't ugly, she is just so.....hard.

I think some of Eric's obsession with her is based on the fact that he thinks she is a doctor and he is going to eventually get to stay home all day, play video games and drink.

• Love 16
28 minutes ago, gingerella said:

She really seems to have a personality disorder though, doesn't she? Narcissist is top of the list if you ask me.

Betty Broderick, Line 2!

Seriously, she is just all about ME ME and MORE ME!  The dots don't connect with her letting her bio son's father off the hook while demanding Eric cut his daughters (or lone daughter id the first two are over 18) with financial support.  But none of the windmills of Leida's mind seem to be turning at the moment.

• Love 12