Type keyword(s) to search

Kalani & Asuelu: Cheeto Dust and Slut People

• Start Topic

Kalani just seems very silly to me.  I did get it when she would describe how being with Asuela was like being around another child, so, that's why I'm surprised she's still sleeping with him.  Ewww.....maybe, it's the language barrier, but, there just seems to be a disconnect with him and adults.  So, she'll have THREE kids to care for.  Not much sympathy from me on this.  Some people can't be happy because of themselves.  They just can't get out of their own way.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Kalani just seems very silly to me.  I did get it when she would describe how being with Asuela was like being around another child, so, that's why I'm surprised she's still sleeping with him.  Ewww.....maybe, it's the language barrier, but, there just seems to be a disconnect with him and adults.  So, she'll have THREE kids to care for.  Not much sympathy from me on this.  Some people can't be happy because of themselves.  They just can't get out of their own way.  

THATS what I don't get!  Who was he in Samoa?  Was he super different?

• Love 11
1 minute ago, RealReality10 said:

THATS what I don't get!  Who was he in Samoa?  Was he super different?

I don't get it.  I can't imagine more than a 15 second exchange of words.  That's why this coupling, among others on this show, bewilders me.  It boggles the mind.  I'm not sure how these people hook up at all.  It's either really staged or people are lot more desperate than I ever imagined.  And,I'm not talking about the foreigners....

• Love 7
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don't get it.  I can't imagine more than a 15 second exchange of words.  That's why this coupling, among others on this show, bewilders me.  It boggles the mind.  I'm not sure how these people hook up at all.  It's either really staged or people are lot more desperate than I ever imagined.  And,I'm not talking about the foreigners....

Yes, this is what confuses me the most.  Admittedly kalani is not the tastiest grape in the bunch.....but she thinks she is!  And she flew back to Samoa to have sex with him IIRC.  He isn't ugly, but he isn't hot enough for someone to be attractive if he didn't have some intelligence or charm.

Like what the hell was so attractive about him?  Is he super smart and I'm just missing it?  Is he super charming and I'm missing it.

Anselu isn't physically a child, but he behaves like one and that just seems like some weird child sex dynamic.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Yes, this is what confuses me the most.  Admittedly kalani is not the tastiest grape in the bunch.....but she thinks she is!  And she flew back to Samoa to have sex with him IIRC.  He isn't ugly, but he isn't hot enough for someone to be attractive if he didn't have some intelligence or charm.

Like what the hell was so attractive about him?  Is he super smart and I'm just missing it?  Is he super charming and I'm missing it.

Anselu isn't physically a child, but he behaves like one and that just seems like some weird child sex dynamic.

I sincerely think he's simple minded (imo), and Kalani used him to rebel against her father, who didn't want her to date Samoans.  He probably was the first guy available.

Which just...ick.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

He's certainly not coming across as such right now, but he's a fish out of water. I can only surmise he was a very different person when Kalani met & spent time with him in his own environment.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

A few years ago, I went on a long walk in Spain.    I was talking with someone who owns a hostel/albergue and she said it's common for people to have romances while doing this walk, but they often break up after going back to their own lives because they weren't able to sustain whatever bonded them on the camino.  I think Kalani is a perfect example of this type of situation.

• Love 8

She made some big long excuse on her IG explaining that she's allergic to latex and she couldn't get lambskin condoms and blah blah blah and that's why he GOT her pregnant.   Um, you knew when he was coming and what the issues were.  As an adult, Kalani, you should have gotten BC you could use and stocked up on the type of condoms you needed.  She has NO excuse for this; NONE.  She got her self pregnant for refusing to take responsibility.

• Love 12

Asuelu was a paid entertainer at the resort Kalani stayed at in Samoa, and probably encouraged to flatter the single women guests. She might have mistaken this attention as attraction on his part and when he found out she was a virgin (or so she claimed) he was delighted to be her "first." She was more than ready to give it up to someone but to have unprotected sex (after all, she wasn't a "slut person") with a complete stranger was really stupid. She's now gotten pregnant twice, when is she going to put two and two together and figure out how that's happening? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

She made some big long excuse on her IG explaining that she's allergic to latex and she couldn't get lambskin condoms and blah blah blah and that's why he GOT her pregnant.   Um, you knew when he was coming and what the issues were.  As an adult, Kalani, you should have gotten BC you could use and stocked up on the type of condoms you needed.  She has NO excuse for this; NONE.  She got her self pregnant for refusing to take responsibility.

Meh.  I'm not allergic to latex, but I did have problems with irritation, and we could never narrow it down between latex and spermicide, so we always just bought non-spermicidal non-latex condoms.  You don't need to buy lambskin - you just need the non-latex ones, and they're not hard to find.  My husband actually preferred them - he said they had a better "feel".  Just another lame excuse.  And she said they weren't using them because they're for "slut people", so she's just full 'o crap anyway.

• Love 15
On 12/17/2018 at 8:50 AM, Lily247 said:

As a mother specifically - i think she does an amazing job, and i dont get why people would say otherwise, she has an intuitive knowledge of her baby, breastfeeds, protecta him from harm, etc. 

I agree that Kalani appears to be a good mother, but to be fair, she's got a wonderful support system in place. She's had her mother and sister with her from day one, advising and modeling great parenting. Asuelo's had a lot of new expectations placed upon him, but as another viewer pointed out, no one has explained or modeled these expectations to him. And with regards to his upbringing, I think he's been very hands on (casually) with all of his siblings during their early years. Ever since that episode I have seen quite a few men slinging babes under 12 months, on their shoulders. Lol, it was only the next day when I saw Dale with one of the quints on his shoulders during one of the earlier episodes of Outdaughtered. The quint (Riley, I think) didn't last long up there, but no one objected to him doing this.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

I agree that Kalani appears to be a good mother, but to be fair, she's got a wonderful support system in place. She's had her mother and sister with her from day one, advising and modeling great parenting. Asuelo's had a lot of new expectations placed upon him, but as another viewer pointed out, no one has explained or modeled these expectations to him. And with regards to his upbringing, I think he's been very hands on (casually) with all of his siblings during their early years. Ever since that episode I have seen quite a few men slinging babes under 12 months, on their shoulders. Lol, it was only the next day when I saw Dale with one of the quints on his shoulders during one of the earlier episodes of Outdaughtered. The quint (Riley, I think) didn't last long up there, but no one objected to him doing this.

It wasnt the baby on shoulders thing that made me question his skills, it was when she said he plays on his phone when he should have been supervisibg the baby.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lily247 said:

It wasnt the baby on shoulders thing that made me question his skills, it was when she said he plays on his phone when he should have been supervisibg the baby.

I missed that entirely. Did you believe it? Or does he do that when he knows there's another adult around to pick up the slack? )lol, what am I saying? I've seen my son do this when he's on his own with his kids...)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Well, just because she said this doesn't make it true...

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The minute Ansuelo opened his mouth and spoke, I’d be out of there. It’s a total turn off, I don’t think I could keep a straight face.

So much this!  

It just feels icky, like Mary Kay letourneau gross because his mind seems so young, he seems so simple, like a child.  How can you get hot over a child?  

• Love 12
On 11/12/2018 at 4:14 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

I think Kalani and her family, or at least Kalani and her sister, are MINOs (Mormons In Name Only). Why? Kalani and her sister were drinking wine, and alcoholic beverages (as well as caffeinated beverages) 

Whoa - I didn't even pick up on this. And she's doing it on TV? (clutching pearls)  I'm a bit sheltered because the people I know are observant and church going, probably because we live in a smaller town, non-LDS area like Utah or Idaho, so we hang together. I suppose that where there are generations of LDS and, humans being what they are, some have gone their own way over the years and yet still call themselves Mormon. Maybe like secular Jews who still identify with Jewish culture.  If I behaved like that, I would stop calling myself Mormon, but I wasn't raised LDS, so maybe it's not as ingrained.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, aliya said:

Whoa - I didn't even pick up on this. And she's doing it on TV? (clutching pearls)  I'm a bit sheltered because the people I know are observant and church going, probably because we live in a smaller town, non-LDS area like Utah or Idaho, so we hang together. I suppose that where there are generations of LDS and, humans being what they are, some have gone their own way over the years and yet still call themselves Mormon. Maybe like secular Jews who still identify with Jewish culture.  If I behaved like that, I would stop calling myself Mormon, but I wasn't raised LDS, so maybe it's not as ingrained.

Kalani left the Mormon church when she was 24, so I wouldnt call her a MINO, she openly lives how she wants I guess. 

12 hours ago, Chalby said:

I missed that entirely. Did you believe it? Or does he do that when he knows there's another adult around to pick up the slack? )lol, what am I saying? I've seen my son do this when he's on his own with his kids...)

Yes, either way, he should be more interested in his child than playing on his phone when hes with him ...

• Love 1
On 12/18/2018 at 9:15 PM, CSS.MD said:

Just tried out eating Cheetos with chopsticks.

Maybe try only ONE chopstick...and the stabbing technique.

On 12/21/2018 at 7:45 PM, RealReality10 said:

How can you get hot over a child?  

When there's something wrong with you.

On 12/20/2018 at 9:22 AM, Drew Pierce said:

As far as the little things, they all had months to learn how to care for the baby, Asuelu had like two hours

As usual, they think their ways are the ways of all "Americans"...and the best/only ways.  Asulu, at that time, knew only Samoan ways.  Apparently the minute a foreigner sets one foot on American soil, he/she must do everything our way...or get outta town!

• Love 12
3 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

<snip>

As usual, they think their ways are the ways of all "Americans"...and the best/only ways.  Asulu, at that time, knew only Samoan ways.  Apparently the minute a foreigner sets one foot on American soil, he/she must do everything our way...or get outta town!

Exactly!

I did quite a bit of research on the topic of cultural assimilation a couple of years ago (I was debating in an online group), and learned it takes an average of *three* generations for immigrants to the U.S. to become fully assimilated:

"Social scientists rely on four primary benchmarks to assess immigrant assimilation: socioeconomic status, geographic distribution, second language attainment, and intermarriage."

(https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_assimilation)

Asuelu has been in the U.S. for what? A couple of months? Yet Kalani and family expected him to know and practice American "ways" in regards to childcare, family relationships/responsibilities, etc. immediately - how? By osmosis?

Regarding their unplanned pregnancy: I am not giving Asuelu a pass for refusing to use condoms. Kalani is equally to blame because although she had immediate access (her smartphone) to reliable resources regarding the use of effective birth control while breastfeeding, she chose not to avail herself of those sources, and relied instead on her own faulty understanding.

It's disingenuous for Kalani to present herself as the one who ostensibly knows everything about everything, while judging Asuelo as both foolhardy and ignorant, and claiming he can't be trusted with Oliver.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, MrFluffy said:

Can someone clue in this Kalani idiot that when you cry, the wet stuff comes from the eyes, not the under-chin? No wonder she doesn't know how pregnancy occurs.

You know kalani spends Larissa like hours on her makeup and isn't trying to mess it up by using a Kleenex on her face.

On 12/21/2018 at 5:57 PM, Chalby said:

Yeah unless there is a pool or stairs nearby, I don't fault parents for glancing at the phone.  Playing with babies is... not fun.  I love my kids, but I didn't just sit there and stare at them while they play with blocks or whatever.  I would fall asleep.  

• Love 4

My god, Kalani has the maturity of a 14 year old at best. When her friends asked her what’s the hottest thing about Asuelu Gump, she says ‘his penis’...?!? I loved that her friends were like, ‘Uh girlfriend, there are lots of other things that can be hot besides the actual dick...*SMH*’... It’s like she’s stunted, so in a way I get how they’re together because he acts like he’s a child too, blech...it's like a young teen having sex with a pre teen, emotional maturity-wise, which is gross.

And I agree with whomever said her parents should start reducing her allowance and make her get a damn job, NOW. Plenty of nursing mothers work and don’t sit around their fat asses bemoaning getting knocked up again. They should also find something around the family business, if there is one, where Asuelu can start working/contributing to without pay to at least DO something other than sit around watching TV all day. I mean, what the hell does he DO all day? He isn’t allowed to watch Oliver alone because he’s an idiot. He can’t work legally and if he could what the hell is he planning on doing for money anyway? What skills does he actually have? I dont think there are that many opportunities for a Samoan dude to fire dance or writhe around doing a native dance on the regular...unless there's some show in Vegas that is looking for Pacific Islanders for a dance number...And where do they come to have all this cash to be constantly swanning about in AirBnBs all the damn time? They had a free place to stay in UT right? Then sit your ass down there and get married there.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 8
On 12/23/2018 at 8:27 PM, MrFluffy said:

Can someone clue in this Kalani idiot that when you cry, the wet stuff comes from the eyes, not the under-chin? No wonder she doesn't know how pregnancy occurs.

She wants the camera to pick up the tears running down her face, but she doesn't want them dropping on her clothes.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 2
On 12/21/2018 at 11:37 AM, doyouevengohere said:

The fact that she even goes with this line of reasoning shows me her idiocy is not editing.  I’d have more respect for her if she just said she wanted to jump Asuelu raw and it was nobody’s business if she got pregnant cuz it was her life.  To somehow start blathering about the availability of lamb skin condoms as the cause is straight up ludicrous.

• Love 8
On 12/20/2018 at 11:22 AM, Drew Pierce said:

Here's the overall problem.  Kalani got knocked up by a guy she met on vacation.  So in return, this guy moved to another country to take care of this baby, wants to marry her, be with her forever and have even MORE children.  And in exchange this f'd up family treats him like Satan.  Did I miss the point where a man wanting to take responsibility and altering his life to be with a woman and new child is the WRONG thing to do???  would this family of miscreants prefer he ignore, deny the baby is his, not want to touch her and not want to be in the baby's life??? 

I'll tell you why, because this Uncle Tom of a father is straight up racist.  To breed such scorn in your own children to hate their own race and culture is disgusting. (and its quite obvious the sister Lala got a nose job to look as white as possible, on top of the light foundation they cake on their faces. #selfloathing.)  And to name your Samoan daughters with HAWAIIAN names because you clearly want people to think you are Hawaiian???  This loser should take a page out of Dwayne Johnson's playbook and be proud of your Samoan blood. 

And that blob of a brother of hers and the siblings judging Asuelu for his baby caring abilities.  As far as the little things, they all had months to learn how to care for the baby, Asuelu had like two hours of being around this baby and they were already claiming he's an unfit father and shouldn't be married.  As for carrying the baby on his shoulders as unsafe, Asuele is a TYPICAL SAMOAN.  The toughest people on Earth.  As they judge how he plays with his son, they should ask themselves why Samoan boys have like a 10,000 greater chance of playing in the NFL or in professional rugby leagues worldwide.  Raising your Samoan baby like a faberge egg is going to create a disaster of a kid who would get eaten alive by Samoans back home and in Utah.

What's unfortunate is Cheeto hands really seems to be into Asuelu, sincerely.  But whenever around this Samoan-hating family of hers, she always falls back to pleasing them and assumes this victim role to get more attention and sympathy. #saveasuelu

Imo, I dont think Asuelo came to the US for the sole purpose of providing care for his son. I think he was overjoyed to get out of Samoa, just like he said, and always dreamed to get out and live somewhere more developed like the US. He also scored because Kalani comes from a well to do family (money wise) and he doesnt have to worry about a thing money wise until they get fed up, hes got his work permit, and its time for him to start working. But hes got it made, if he can handle their disapproval. Free housing in a very nice place, a new life without costing him a dime. I dont like ANYONE in this little story however, i find each qnd everyone of them deplorable except for Kalanis mom. 

• Love 9

She made some big long excuse on her IG explaining that she's allergic to latex and she couldn't get lambskin condoms and blah blah blah and that's why he GOT her pregnant.

No reason she couldn't have had her doc pop in an IUD after she had the first oops baby...

• Love 5

I think Asuelo is an average dude in Samoa. Not dumb, not a genius but he has the type of intelligence needed for growing up in that country. It feels out of place here because it is. But I don’t think it’s a product of his intelligence per se.  

• Love 8

Doesn't Kalani's baby seem on the thin side? He comes from such large over weight people on both sides, and seems small for 7 months old? Plus the poor thing is either being carried by someone or riding in the car..hope he gets down on the floor and is able to crawl about sometimes too. Wonder what work if any Asuelu did in Samoa?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Doesn't Kalani's baby seem on the thin side? He comes from such large over weight people on both sides, and seems small for 7 months old? Plus the poor thing is either being carried by someone or riding in the car..hope he gets down on the floor and is able to crawl about sometimes too. Wonder what work if any Asuelu did in Samoa?

I can’t speak to activity level, but he seems like a perfectly average baby to me, in terms of size. And parental size doesn’t seem to be a factor for the size of most babies, I don’t think. My cousin’s son was a total Buddha shaped baby (and still has some glorious rolls at age 2) but she and her husband are both very trim. Babies are weird, y’all. :)

• Love 6

If Kalani actually had a job to go to instead of spending her days applying makeup and combing her mane she’d be exhausted from the work and care of Baby number one.  Plus coming home and cleaning the house (not an air bnb) and all the things regular people do.  She has waaay too much time on her hands.  They were probably going at it like jackrabbits.

Thats why she’s worried about her father stopping the wedding cuz he’d add stipulations to the gravy train.  She’s got a good gig.  No house, job or stress.  Her man is in town so it’s 24 hours of access with no repercussions in her mind.  I guess where her parents went wrong was that they assumed she’d act like a 30 year having sex instead of a horny 15 year old whose parents leave town a lot!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Why do they keep staying at air bnb's????  I know why they don't stay with the sister, but don't her parents live mainly in CA?  Why not stay with them?  I guess the father doesn't want to be around Rainman. 

The families/couples don't always want to be filmed in their own homes, for fear of stalkers.

• Love 2
On 12/20/2018 at 11:22 AM, Drew Pierce said:

Here's the overall problem.  Kalani got knocked up by a guy she met on vacation.  So in return, this guy moved to another country to take care of this baby, wants to marry her, be with her forever and have even MORE children.  And in exchange this f'd up family treats him like Satan.  Did I miss the point where a man wanting to take responsibility and altering his life to be with a woman and new child is the WRONG thing to do???  would this family of miscreants prefer he ignore, deny the baby is his, not want to touch her and not want to be in the baby's life??? 

I'll tell you why, because this Uncle Tom of a father is straight up racist.  To breed such scorn in your own children to hate their own race and culture is disgusting. (and its quite obvious the sister Lala got a nose job to look as white as possible, on top of the light foundation they cake on their faces. #selfloathing.)  And to name your Samoan daughters with HAWAIIAN names because you clearly want people to think you are Hawaiian???  This loser should take a page out of Dwayne Johnson's playbook and be proud of your Samoan blood. 

I totally agree with this.  Her dad did a number on these girls.  He taught them Samoan men were garbage and that's exactly what they believe.  Maybe he thought that their lives would be easier if they married white men, but that depends on the white man and if he felt that way, that's what he should have communicated to them.  I just wonder how Kalani and Kalini will treat Oliver when he gets older.

• Love 3
On 12/21/2018 at 11:37 AM, doyouevengohere said:

She’s allergic to latex? How did she know that? If Asuelu was her first ( and he didn’t use a condom) when did she develop this allergy? Usually latex allergies are first noticed when wearing latex gloves. At least that’s how the few people I know that have an issue first found out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She’s allergic to latex? How did she know that? If Asuelu was her first ( and he didn’t use a condom) when did she develop this allergy? Usually latex allergies are first noticed when wearing latex gloves. At least that’s how the few people I know that have an issue first found out.

I don’t believe she’s allergic to latex, if she is that’s no excuse for using no contraception at all. But if she is she probably would’ve found out early on, latex is in a lot of things- my friends realized when they were kids blowing up balloons or wearing latex gloves like you said. 

1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Geez, Kalani, mane your family is “allergic” to having to support more babies. 

Word!

• Love 4

Latex gloves, balloons, action figures (my friend's son can't have them because some have latex) - there are all kinds of ways that she could have found out that don't involve condoms. 

Latex allergies (like all allergies) can also progress in terms of severity. Someone who gets itchy, watery eyes on the first exposure can have hives, difficulty breathing or full blown anaphylaxis on a subsequent exposure.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Latex gloves, balloons, action figures (my friend's son can't have them because some have latex) - there are all kinds of ways that she could have found out that don't involve condoms. 

Latex allergies (like all allergies) can also progress in terms of severity. Someone who gets itchy, watery eyes on the first exposure can have hives, difficulty breathing or full blown anaphylaxis on a subsequent exposure.

True and if so, she should know that latex condoms are most common and if she wants to have sex on her vacation then she needs to make sure she is protected. BUY THE LAMBSKIN CONDOMS YOURSELF and be an adult. No way do I believe Asuelu was the first guy she slept with. I wouldn’t be shocked if she accidentally on purpose got knocked up. Both times. She’s totally passive aggressive, and has some deep seated issues with daddy.

Her sister acts more like a jealous lover and the way she ran to all the others at the bachelorette party crying about “She’s pregnant” made me think perhaps there Is some big secret about Kalani that even Kalani isn’t aware of.  Like some Lifetime movie where she has a fatal disease that they are all keeping from her and having babies could kill her. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

She lives in California, not off the grid on the side of an uninhabited mountain.  How could she not “find” lambskin condoms?  Preposterous.  

Also amazon.com

Also Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid, Target, Meyers etc etc etc 

But I guess if she bought her own condoms it might mean that she planned to have sex and we all know that Asuelu seduced her with his wiley Samoan ways, just like daddy warned her might happen.

And Kolani might have found them in her weekly search of her sister’s room and told daddy that Kalani was “spoiled”

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

But I guess if she bought her own condoms it might mean that she planned to have sex and we all know that Asuelu seduced her with his wiley Samoan ways, just like daddy warned her might happen.

And Kolani might have found them in her weekly search of her sister’s room and told daddy that Kalani was “spoiled”

Can you imagine her buying condoms?????  Bwahahahahahahahahaha 

So, Kalani was a 30 yr old virgin when she got knocked up by Asuelu during vacation sex, and when asked what she found sexy about Asuelu all she had to say was his ding dong? Really? Kalani lies. She's been to brainwashed by her father to even admit that she finds Asuelu attractive. Poor Asuelu. I feel sorry for him and his situation.

• Love 4

Are bachelorette parties appropriate in all situations?  It just seems messed up for a mother of a baby, who's still breast feeding, (and pregnant) AND who is very emotionally torn up over marrying a questionable groom, to go out for a ladies night to celebrate in that fashion??? So odd...it seems like she might do better to have a nice quiet time with girlfriends to relax and reflect. And anyone who knows their situation would think it odd too, no? It's like those who know the couple would feel more pity, sadness and horror.....not celebratory.    

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Are bachelorette parties appropriate in all situations?  It just seems messed up for a mother of a baby, who's still breast feeding, (and pregnant) AND who is very emotionally torn up over marrying a questionable groom, to go out for a ladies night to celebrate in that fashion??? So odd...it seems like she might do better to have a nice quiet time with girlfriends to relax and reflect. And anyone who knows their situation would think it odd too, no? It's like those who know the couple would feel more pity, sadness and horror.....not celebratory.    

No, IMO, they are not always appropriate, but it seems to be the norm anymore.  When I got married 24 years ago, me and my bridesmaids (3 of us) ate junk food and watched "The Running Man" on tv, lol.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

No, IMO, they are not always appropriate, but it seems to be the norm anymore.  When I got married 24 years ago, me and my bridesmaids (3 of us) ate junk food and watched "The Running Man" on tv, lol.

Thats pretty much what they were doing.  Sorry, but that bachelorette party was not the wild freak show kolani was selling.  It was drinks with friends at the local bar and grill.  They should have just.had drinks and appetizers at kolanis place.  That way she could have shittalked about her dumb sister and.cursed ansuelo in the comfort of her own bathroom

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 7

If he’s already thrown her against a wall early in the relationship back when she was pregnant the first time, why did she keep applying for his visa? I haven’t seen any indication she came up with the application funds without her parents, so why did they co-sign?

And why was the physical altercation not mentioned on the show? 

• Love 4