Type keyword(s) to search

Kalani & Asuelu: Cheeto Dust and Slut People

• Start Topic

I firmly believe that Kalani's statement that if only we knew, Asuelo would be the most hated man in America is simply because she sees everything he does as wrong and therefore expects all of the viewers to side with her.  Because she hates him, she expects that everyone else will hate him too.  She may not understand that she is not always right about everything...

• Love 17

I was impressed with the instant bike riding. It made me think of my own hubby, who mastered snow boarding his first time on snow. Never skied before, but he grew up on the beach, swimmiming, surfing, and skateboarding. Physical ability is a talent.

Id like to see sneering Kalani and Co trying a new athletic activity. I’d like to see one of them on that bike, actually. I wonder if brother Kalani was one of the biking types of Mormon before they decided they were too good for that. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I do wonder what happens here - are there any spoilers on whether they did marry?  Didn't she say something about if people knew the 'real' Asuelo he'd be the "most hated man in America", or something like that?  I'm still waiting on that news though...

They must have married b/c he's still here in the US.  I don't follow her on IG but her profile picture is of them and the baby.  Her halloween post was all three in themed costumes and they went to the taping of the tell all /nothing which was taped 2 weeks ago.

• Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:24 AM, Honey said:

I think Asuelo is a sweet man, BUT what in the world attracted her to him in the first place?  She was a virgin, and he's no smooth talker, no worldly experienced gentleman who would sweep her off her feet.  Jesus, It would be like sleeping with a 5 year old.  He is the most unsexy person I've ever seen on this show.  I just don't get it.

I wonder that myself.  Initially, I just chalked it up to cultural differences, but I'm really questioning right now whether he's not slightly delayed in some capacity.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:20 AM, TwirlyGirly said:

My biggest beef with Kalani is she seems to expect Asuelu to know the "right" way to care for Oliver, according to American norms.

The truth is, we have a lot of different laws/rules/recommendations here in the US regarding child care that are unheard of in other countries (which tend to be more relaxed/casual in their views on child care).

I'm not saying the "American ways" are wrong, or too stringent (many of the laws/recommendations are based on data compiled from years of solid studies), but to expect Asuelu to just know these things (and then getting angry with him when he doesn't), is totally unfair.

If Kalani truly wants Asuelu to be a better parent, she needs to calmly explain how he should do certain things, and why (or why not) other ways of doing them are inadequate/dangerous.

With the carseat incident, Kalani could have pulled the car over and then calmly explained: "Asuelu, in the US it is required by law that all children, up to a certain age, be restrained in carseats. It's dangerous to remove a baby from a carseat while a car is moving; if another driver were to cut me off, for example, forcing me to slam on the brakes unexpectedly, Oliver would go flying out of your arms, and could hit the windshield and be seriously injured or maybe even killed." 

But swearing and screeching at him while she's driving, and looking over her shoulder at Asuelu when the car is still going 80mph, probably put Oliver more at risk (from an accident, statistically speaking), than Asuelu taking Oliver out of the carseat did.

I think Kalani could benefit from parenting classes, anger management, and a defensive driving course.

Exactly. If she truly cared, she'd buy him books or DVD's and take him to parenting class.  Better yet, she should go with him.

21 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, yes she does. She is setting him up to fail at every turn. Even when he was shopping with her brother, every single outfit he picked was pooh poohed and rejected by Brother Kalani. She is embarrassed by him and wants him gone.

I felt badly for him on that trip.  Nothing he did was good enough (excluding putting the baby on his shoulders -that was not cool).  Especially the "Little Bro" outfit.  No, he's not a little brother, but I think "Little Bro" had a different meaning for Asuelu.

14 hours ago, iwasish said:

She’s regretting even bringing him here. 

He is doing unsafe things.  But he’s been put on notice that he’s being watched and judged and knows the clock is ticking. She’s pretty much set him up to fail, that gives her an excuse to call off the wedding and send him packing.

I think she's embarrassed by him.  And Asuelu is likely extremely anxious.  I would be.

• Love 13

If she's so worried about him being unsafe with the baby, she should insist he take a baby care class with her at a hospital.  They have them for new parents and parents to be.   He's a 23 year old guy that has probably never had to care for a baby up close before; it's not unusual or evil that he is clueless.  She just wants something to whine about.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, funky-rat said:

<snip>

I felt badly for him on that trip.  Nothing he did was good enough (excluding putting the baby on his shoulders -that was not cool).  Especially the "Little Bro" outfit.  No, he's not a little brother, but I think "Little Bro" had a different meaning for Asuelu. 

<snip>

I did some research to see whether there are any professional recommendations as to the minimum age at which it is acceptable to carry a baby/child on one's shoulders, and I couldn't find anything. I did find several forums in which it was discussed, and the consensus seems to be the baby should have achieved trunk/neck stability, which is *usually* around 4 months or later. Of course, babies that young should always be held securely with hands on the baby's torso. 

There were comments from people who thought carrying a baby/child on the shoulders is so dangerous they would never do it, and those that said they started carrying their baby that way at 3-4 months old. 

The point is, opinions vary. If Kalani (and her brother) are of the mind Oliver is too young to be carried that way now, but are okay with it when he's a bit older, then that should be communicated to Asuelo calmly (and it should be explained to him why they want him to hold off on it and for how long). If he's approached the right way (not "That's not safe and I'll never let you take care of MY SON alone!") then he'll most likely agree to the compromise. 

But, as others have said, Kalani is just looking for an excuse for Asuelo to fail, so...

• Love 7

Asuelo has a few problems.  Is he a bit slow or does he struggle with the language?   I think he was her first.  I think an island romance and raising a baby are two different things.  Why does her father keep threatening him?  Bully.  If he didn't want his daughter to marry a samolian then why did she vacation there and have unprotected sex?

Oliver is a sweet baby.  He's the best of both of them!

• Love 5
8 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I wonder that myself.  Initially, I just chalked it up to cultural differences, but I'm really questioning right now whether he's not slightly delayed in some capacity.

Exactly. If she truly cared, she'd buy him books or DVD's and take him to parenting class.  Better yet, she should go with him.

I think she's embarrassed by him.  And Asuelu is likely extremely anxious.  I would be.

I've been thinking the same thing. He really does seem a little slow. At first I attributed it to cultural differences and being overwhelmed, but now I'm just thinking he's a little on the slow side.

I think Kalani really wanted to get laid, and, like most of the Americans on the show, she had fairly exacting physical criteria of which which she herself could not meet the equivalent.

This makes her cruelty to him all the worse.  

And she does seem embarrassed by him. And, he is very anxious because he knows he's not measuring up. He knows because she very loudly makes him aware of this all the time.

No wonder she couldn't find a man here!

• Love 9

I thought babies had wobbly necks and you had to hold their heads in place all the time until they can sit upright on their own?

I’m surprised Kalani didn’t freak out about that?

On 26/11/2018 at 10:20 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

My biggest beef with Kalani is she seems to expect Asuelu to know the "right" way to care for Oliver, according to American norms.

The truth is, we have a lot of different laws/rules/recommendations here in the US regarding child care that are unheard of in other countries (which tend to be more relaxed/casual in their views on child care).

I'm not saying the "American ways" are wrong, or too stringent (many of the laws/recommendations are based on data compiled from years of solid studies), but to expect Asuelu to just know these things (and then getting angry with him when he doesn't), is totally unfair.

THANK YOU!

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I've been thinking the same thing. He really does seem a little slow. At first I attributed it to cultural differences and being overwhelmed, but now I'm just thinking he's a little on the slow side.

I think Kalani really wanted to get laid, and, like most of the Americans on the show, she had fairly exacting physical criteria of which which she herself could not meet the equivalent.

Maybe it's a combination . Asuelu may be a tad slow, and Kalani wanted to get laid.  So she enticed him, and SHE taught HIM that "only slut people use condoms."  Result:  Oliver.  And Kalani thinks she may have roped someone into marriage, because she couldn't find anyone in the USA naive enough.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

At first I attributed it to cultural differences and being overwhelmed, but now I'm just thinking he's a little on the slow side.

I'm not jumping on the slow train yet...but I do think being overwhelmed is a big part of his affect...AND having everyone he deals with telling him how dumb and wrong he is.  He's probably brokenhearted and confused.  He wants to keep his baby, wants to go home, and he doesn't have a clue of how to go about it--OR even one person to help him.

• Love 15
On 11/26/2018 at 2:06 PM, gonecrackers said:

I'm a safety freak; I would've wanted the baby back in his seat while I was exiting- just in case.

...and then there are old grandmothers who had flimsy cloth babyseats if they had anything.  No laws, no Big Brother.   Kalani overreacts to everything.  A normal person would have noticed that the baby was not in the carseat, and CALMLY pulled over to the side of the highway.   If Kalani can't even be calm with the man who helped her make the baby, loves her and the baby, and wants to be helpful, I see more outbursts toward the baby when she's on her own.

• Love 7
On 11/20/2018 at 6:12 AM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

I'll sit back with the popcorn (not cheetos, can't get my MacBook keys all orange and dirty).

I still love my Cheetos...the puffy ones, but I eat them with a little seafood fork.  Perfect for sticking into the bag and bringing out one perfect piece!  Sin dedos de color naranja.

Keyboard?  Immaculate.

• Love 23
4 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

I thought babies had wobbly necks and you had to hold their heads in place all the time until they can sit upright on their own?

I’m surprised Kalani didn’t freak out about that?

THANK YOU!

Yes, youre right. Typically babies hold their heads up well by around 3 months and can sit on the floor unsupported at around 6 months. (It varies). And yes, i would NOT want to be putting a 5 month old on my shoulders either ! Babies may seem strong, but their heads can suddenly tip backwards ... putting a baby that young on his shoulders was just so pointlessly risky. Like ... why ??? Lol. 

2 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

...and then there are old grandmothers who had flimsy cloth babyseats if they had anything.  No laws, no Big Brother.   Kalani overreacts to everything.  A normal person would have noticed that the baby was not in the carseat, and CALMLY pulled over to the side of the highway.   If Kalani can't even be calm with the man who helped her make the baby, loves her and the baby, and wants to be helpful, I see more outbursts toward the baby when she's on her own.

Yes, if it was the first time he did it, she shoyld have remained calm. My husband used to do it repeatedly, thats when i got mad. He also used to drive around the neighborhood with the 1 yr old baby on his lap, despite me telling him it was dangerous and stupid. He would also constantly forget to buckle our oldest in the carseat, despite my repeated reminders. I didnt let him pick the kids up from school/daycare after that. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

I'm not jumping on the slow train yet...but I do think being overwhelmed is a big part of his affect...AND having everyone he deals with telling him how dumb and wrong he is.  He's probably brokenhearted and confused.  He wants to keep his baby, wants to go home, and he doesn't have a clue of how to go about it--OR even one person to help him.

I dont know... i gave him the benefit of the doubt about not being slow til he started openly scratching his butt on camera

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

The latest stuff is supposedly released by the woman Asuelu cheated with... the one Alani lied and said that he did and then didn't cheat with.  It's on Instagram.

I tend to think that Alani herself released the "exchange" because there's no real identifiers. Also, she did promise that he would be "the most hated man in America." She may have wanted to throw him under the bus yet again to take the heat off of herself?

The letters allege that Asuelu did indeed cheat after he was engaged, and then the woman nobly broke it off when she found out, but when she went to find him, in a coincidence straight out of a demented romcom, she discovered that he had been fired from his job for roughing up another female employee.

Here's the worst part. Kalani then allegedly uses the n-word to describe him and says she is going back to dating "white men."  She uses the n-word with an -a on the end, but it's still gross in my book, and for Oliver's sake, I'm hoping none of it is true!

My guess is that if Kalani did release the information, she would backpedal from it now saying she did not write any of it because she will realize that it was not okay for her to use that word to describe the father of her child, especially in the context of "going back to dating white men." 

The reason I initially thought the instagram posts were released by Kalani: She's much too kind to the woman Asuelu cheated with. Sure, the woman didn't know he was engaged, but this is Kalani we're talking about here. The woman who sees "white hot rage." She wouldn't be that kind to Asuelu's side piece, IMHO.

• Love 6
On 11/26/2018 at 9:13 PM, gonecrackers said:

I do wonder what happens here - are there any spoilers on whether they did marry?  Didn't she say something about if people knew the 'real' Asuelo he'd be the "most hated man in America", or something like that?  I'm still waiting on that news though...

Maybe he actually really does end up dropping Oliver on his head.  That wouldn't make him very well liked.

On 11/26/2018 at 11:21 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I was impressed with the instant bike riding. It made me think of my own hubby, who mastered snow boarding his first time on snow. Never skied before, but he grew up on the beach, swimmiming, surfing, and skateboarding. Physical ability is a talent.

Id like to see sneering Kalani and Co trying a new athletic activity. I’d like to see one of them on that bike, actually. I wonder if brother Kalani was one of the biking types of Mormon before they decided they were too good fat for that. 

Fixed it for you.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

The latest stuff is supposedly released by the woman Asuelu cheated with... the one Alani lied and said that he did and then didn't cheat with.  It's on Instagram.

I tend to think that Alani herself released the "exchange" because there's no real identifiers. Also, she did promise that he would be "the most hated man in America." She may have wanted to throw him under the bus yet again to take the heat off of herself?

The letters allege that Asuelu did indeed cheat after he was engaged, and then the woman nobly broke it off when she found out, but when she went to find him, in a coincidence straight out of a demented romcom, she discovered that he had been fired from his job for roughing up another female employee.

Here's the worst part. Kalani then allegedly uses the n-word to describe him and says she is going back to dating "white men."  She uses the n-word with an -a on the end, but it's still gross in my book, and for Oliver's sake, I'm hoping none of it is true!

My guess is that if Kalani did release the information, she would backpedal from it now saying she did not write any of it because she will realize that it was not okay for her to use that word to describe the father of her child, especially in the context of "going back to dating white men." 

The reason I initially thought the instagram posts were released by Kalani: She's much too kind to the woman Asuelu cheated with. Sure, the woman didn't know he was engaged, but this is Kalani we're talking about here. The woman who sees "white hot rage." She wouldn't be that kind to Asuelu's side piece, IMHO.

I think it's fake.....this was when they were engaged if it's real (she identifies herself as his finace and says she's on her way home from work (hahahhahahahaha).  If it's true; she STILL married him b/c he's in this country NOW and her insta has current pictures of them together with Oliver.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:
On 11/26/2018 at 4:06 PM, gonecrackers said:

I'm a safety freak; I would've wanted the baby back in his seat while I was exiting- just in case.

... and most likely with enough unnecessary deaths they figured out that wasn't safe so hence, baby seats & car seat laws.  Yes, she should've been calmer; I'm in agreement with everyone about that.

1 hour ago, Honey said:

Maybe he actually really does end up dropping Oliver on his head.  That wouldn't make him very well liked.

Yeah that would do it!

• Love 3
On 11/27/2018 at 9:56 AM, funky-rat said:
On 11/26/2018 at 4:24 AM, Honey said:

I think Asuelo is a sweet man, BUT what in the world attracted her to him in the first place?  She was a virgin, and he's no smooth talker, no worldly experienced gentleman who would sweep her off her feet.  Jesus, It would be like sleeping with a 5 year old.  He is the most unsexy person I've ever seen on this show.  I just don't get it.

I figured he was one of the cute/outgoing workers at the resort.  He was probably one of those who also entertained in the evening show...good dancer, flirtatious with the women (a job requirement), happy/smiling, and Kalina felt lucky to get his attention.  He seemed very comfortable dancing in the airport upon arrival.   It's similar to the guys who fall in love with beautiful showgirls and expect them to have PhDs.  (Disclaimer: very few entertainers are dimbulbs).

P.S.  Tarzan's personality/vocabulary weren't all that at first.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I dont know... i gave him the benefit of the doubt about not being slow til he started openly scratching his butt on camera

Still...cultural norms are different.   Seems like the producers are trying to degrade Asuelu.  Was that butt-scratch important to the story?  If Asuelu goes back to his island, he will have plenty of  stories to tell about American culture, rudeness, and racism.  Kalani and her family are poor examples.  

• Love 6
On 11/26/2018 at 11:21 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

Id like to see sneering Kalani and Co trying a new athletic activity. I’d like to see one of them on that bike, actually. I wonder if brother Kalani was one of the biking types of Mormon before they decided they were too good for that. 

Asuelu's obviously a good dancer. It wouldn't surprise me if he could surf, too. I'll be he's got excellent balance! 

Edited by CoachWristletJen
Asuelu is the dancer, NOT Kalani!
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Asuelu's  ...   (fixed)

Thank you. I went and corrected it in my original post.

My guess is that if Asuelu taught Kalani to dance or even helped her to surf in SAMwaa, he was gentle and patient with her, and he DID NOT make fun of her or say that she looked like a clumsy child! Why? Because he would have had more sense than that.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Thank you. I went and corrected it in my original post.

My guess is that if Asuelu taught Kalani to dance or even helped her to surf in SAMwaa, he was gentle and patient with her, and he DID NOT make fun of her or say that she looked like a clumsy child! Why? Because he would have had more sense than that.

And because his background and lifestyle is simply kinder.   (I'll delete my "fix" and have everyone wondering).

• Love 2

Someone should tell Asuelu that he could actually file to get custody of Oliver in Samoa. He's in AMERICAN SAMOA!!! A judge in Samoa would have passed an American bar exam! He could force HER to come THERE for the hearing!

He needs to divorce her and work out a custody agreement. Even though he's not yet an American citizen, being a citizen of American Samoa, he has more leverage than he realizes.

The kid is better off with him than with her crazy family.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The funniest thing is when Kalani takes to Instagram to show her haterz how much she absolutely does not care what people say about her! She really doesn't care, okay! AND SHE'S GOING TO PUT US ALL ON BLAST! AND MAKE LOTS OF BITCH FACES! BECAUSE SHE REALLY DOESN'T CARE IF WE CRITICIZE HER! SHE'S SO OVER IT!

Please, Kalani, don't forget to come back again and tell us one way or another how much you don't care this week. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Someone should tell Asuelu that he could actually file to get custody of Oliver in Samoa. He's in AMERICAN SAMOA!!! A judge in Samoa would have passed an American bar exam! He could force HER to come THERE for the hearing!

He needs to divorce her and work out a custody agreement. Even though he's not yet an American citizen, being a citizen of American Samoa, he has more leverage than he realizes.

The kid is better off with him than with her crazy family.

I thought he was from Samoa, not American Samoa ?

While i dislike Kalani, if they were to separate i would 1000% rather Oliver live with her, because she is a skillful mother. Asuelo means well but he has a long road to go, plus he has no apparant means to support Oliver. 

• Love 3
On 11/28/2018 at 9:25 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

I just heard about this, too. So much for the dopey, simpleton act. 

Explains Kalani/family's shit attitude toward him somewhat. Maybe just married him to get another season or so out of the show?  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, eatsleep said:

I just heard about this, too. So much for the dopey, simpleton act. 

Explains Kalani/family's shit attitude toward him somewhat. Maybe just married him to get another season or so out of the show?  

I'm not so sure that any of the information in the letters is really true. I think perhaps that Kalani was behind the letters being released in an effort to make herself more sympathetic.

What gives it away is how nice Kalani is to the other woman. Kalani is a veritable font of anger most of the time, just itching to boil over. Danielle had anger issues, but she could be calm and kinda sweet, too. (Annoying, but calm and sweet.) I've never seen Kalani looking calm. She's always tightly wound, tense, and poised to strike! I just can't see her being nice to a woman Asuelu had sex with for any reason. Also, the letter is so calculated in how it makes both women completely innocent and Asuelu completely guilty.

On 12/2/2018 at 10:38 PM, Lily247 said:

I thought he was from Samoa, not American Samoa ?

While i dislike Kalani, if they were to separate i would 1000% rather Oliver live with her, because she is a skillful mother. Asuelo means well but he has a long road to go, plus he has no apparant means to support Oliver. 

In an ideal situation, Asuelu will adapt more and find a job and another woman to marry, a nice woman who is good with children. Then he can have joint custody of Oliver with Kalani. And, Asuelu and his new wife can keep an eye on Kalani and her anger issues. She may be perfectly fine with a kid. I'm just saying she looks kinda wound up to me.

• Love 1

I happen to know HaaCHOO has a little silver finger bowl near by in case of a lapse in routine. I impulsively get the crunchy ones at the damn rack near the register and bust that bag open and have it on my steering wheel and my mouth.

Check mirror before going into bank 

Edited by athousandclowns
Wrong forum
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, athousandclowns said:

I happen to know HaaCHOO has a little silver finger bowl near by in case of a lapse in routine.

And when the servants are gone and that finger bowl is empty...there are always the dogs!   (I tried crunchy ones and they're not bad.  In fact, I'm going to consider them a secondary snackfood and hope to have them onhand.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

In an ideal situation, Asuelu will adapt more and find a job and another woman to marry, a nice woman who is good with children. Then he can have joint custody of Oliver with Kalani. And, Asuelu and his new wife can keep an eye on Kalani and her anger issues. She may be perfectly fine with a kid. I'm just saying she looks kinda wound up to me.

Its ideal for both partners to have custody, but if they were to separate, i cant imagine Oliver going to Asuelo for more than weekly visits until he grows a little older. Kalani was sayjng how when he is with Oliver, he spends the whole time playing with his phone and not supervising 🙄 while Kalani is a bitchy person, i dont see anget issues in any way with her. She does a good job with Oliver, not to mention breastfeeding, in addition to having resources (via her family) to care for him. Asuelo diesnt have much to offer for the time being, and to suggest that he is the better parent who should get custody from Kalani is absurd. 

• Love 2

Asuelo is trying so hard to make everyone happy he is starting to look miserable. As young parents you do things that you don’t know are safety issues. He is naturally a very caring dad to his son. I think it’s horrible the family keeps says he can’t be trusted with the baby. Glad family of kalani are getting the bad edits.

• Love 6

The thing that makes Asuelu come off as more inept is his voice, which to me sounds like a grown man talking baby talk. It’s so bizarre. Also bizarre is how Kalani doesn’t want to marry him then all he has to do is cry and tell her he loves to cuddle her and she’s all ‘yeah let’s get married now’. Girlfriend has the maturity of a 6th grader.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 11
On 11/27/2018 at 11:16 PM, HaaCHOO said:

I still love my Cheetos...the puffy ones, but I eat them with a little seafood fork.  Perfect for sticking into the bag and bringing out one perfect piece!  Sin dedos de color naranja.

Keyboard?  Immaculate.

That's genius!

maxresdefault.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 11/26/2018 at 6:54 PM, seacliffsal said:

I firmly believe that Kalani's statement that if only we knew, Asuelo would be the most hated man in America is simply because she sees everything he does as wrong and therefore expects all of the viewers to side with her.  Because she hates him, she expects that everyone else will hate him too.  She may not understand that she is not always right about everything...

So much this.

On 11/26/2018 at 7:07 PM, EarlGreyTea said:

Assholery must run in the family, because I wasn't impressed with Brother Kalani. Three kids in their 20s and 30s, all of whom are still living off their parents, apparently, and their voices are so filled with disdain, you could cut through it with a knife. Hey, Family Kalani, when was the last time you looked at the merchandise you're trying to move? Asuelu may not be a prize, but none of you are either.

I thought the bike ride would have been cute, had all three of them done it. Having Asuelu do it by himself while they watched like indulgent parents was so patronizing, I wanted to scream. Nick in particular has this sanctimonious, clipped tone to his voice that adds a new layer to all their interactions.

Thank you.  I have no idea where these people got the idea they were prizes.  That brother's condom looked like it's been collecting dust since the Clinton administration.  

On 11/27/2018 at 5:20 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Anybody happen to know what dad does to be able to support this big family that seem to depend on him to support them?

Yes!  I've been wondering the same thing!

On 11/27/2018 at 5:47 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Asuelo has a few problems.  Is he a bit slow or does he struggle with the language?   I think he was her first.  I think an island romance and raising a baby are two different things.  Why does her father keep threatening him?  Bully.  If he didn't want his daughter to marry a samolian then why did she vacation there and have unprotected sex?

Oliver is a sweet baby.  He's the best of both of them!

That baby is so cute.  I wish they would exclusively show him during the kalani/ansuleu scenes because I find that sweet little baby so much better to look at.

• Love 2

Oh, FFS, Kelani! Get a diaphragm!

I couldn’t stand it when she said to him, “...then, you got me pregnant.” If you don’t want another child, then handle your own business! Especially when you know your husband wants lots of them. Argh. 

• Love 19

Yes, Kalani acts like she had zero to do with getting pregnant.  You would think if she's so confused with the status of her relationship with Asuelu, that she'd take every measure to keep from getting pregnant.  The "slut people" condom issue is a stupid excuse. She should know better.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 12
On 11/26/2018 at 6:54 PM, seacliffsal said:

Because she hates him, she expects that everyone else will hate him too.  She may not understand that she is not always right about everything...

I can't find a reason to hate Auselo simply because there's more wrong with him than 'maturity'.  She is full of BS because she's clearly talking to him as though he has a reason to hang around (and evidently, she's still having sex with him.) He has no true concept of financial responsibility nor does he understand how little he contributes overall (financially, emotionally, intellectually, etc.) to the relationship. Something is wrong here and I feel emotionally defrauded by both of them.

• Love 9