Type keyword(s) to search

Kalani & Asuelu: Cheeto Dust and Slut People

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

And Ms. Orange Fingers has no business yelling like that, that was over-the-top. ? She could’ve just pulled-over and gave him a sane lecture. But noooo, Ms. I-Eat-Cheetos-While-Driving couldn’t even keep her eyes on the road while she was screaming at the top of her lungs... ? (Now THAT scared the hell out of me!)

Plus she admitted she was driving 80 - so you look OVER YOUR SHOULDER while driving that fast?  Are you trying to use your baby as a missle?  Okay, just checking.

4 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Why do people talk like that? What makes them that way?

My thought is they have been spoken to that way (looking at you, Kalani's dad) and they think it is normal.

8 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

it would seem as if they would have to rely on her parents for literally everything.

and therefore accept their opinions on everything.

• Love 3

No, Kalani, Asuelu is definitely NOT the "Most Hated Man in America." You yourself might rank higher in the "Most Hated Woman in America" category, but only a small percentage of Americans even know who you and Asuelu are and out of those of us who do, many like him much more than you. You're a very minor reality TV "star" who will be forgotten very soon so you're not even on the radar of the vast majority of Americans. 

• Love 13

When did she say he would be the most hated man in America?  Cause he's pretty well liked on this show....even the baby carseat thing.....he didn't know the guy has lived in a jungle his whole life.  Kalani has lived in posh America and still doesn't know how to get a job or have boundaries with her sister.

• Love 8

So Kalani wants her Sister to like him, and trust him with the baby, and I guarantee that the first thing she will do is tell her that he took the kid out of the car seat on the highway.  

If you're so worried bitch, then why the hell are you going over 80 mph?, slow the fuck down, your baby is in the car, and a car seat doesn't work miracles.  Jesus.

• Love 17
37 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

When did she say he would be the most hated man in America?  Cause he's pretty well liked on this show....even the baby carseat thing.....he didn't know the guy has lived in a jungle his whole life.  Kalani has lived in posh America and still doesn't know how to get a job or have boundaries with her sister.

Someone on here made the remark that Kalani said in a couple months he would be the most hated.

The whole family Kalani are big people, tall, big boned, heavy. Asuelu is on the short  side in height and smaller boned, not as heavy. Baby Oliver is surprisingly small. 

I think Ansuelu needs to be shown  just how to take care of a child, I get he wants to put him on his shoulders and be like other dads he’s seen do that. But he seems to not grasp that with a baby up there he needs to be more aware of heights, that he needs to be sure he’s secure and balanced not falling side to side, back and forth.  I’ve seen experienced and inexperienced dads “forget” the baby is up there and bump their head on a door way or nearly walk them into a ceiling fan. And Asuelu is trying so hard to show that he can be a good father that he gets anxious. The baby crying in the car seat unnerved him because he knew Kalani would get upset and accuse him of being a bad dad if he couldn’t comfort him. She should have calmly told him that the kind of cry the baby was making was a distressed cry, and that she would pull over as soon as she could but in the meantime he should check and make sure he wasn’t  caught in the straps or being      pinched someway. She’s saying he has to prove himself as a dad, but doesn’t do anything to help him become a dad. A true couple works together to bolster each other’s parenting skills, she is setting him up  for failure deliberately. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Honey said:

So Kalani wants her Sister to like him, and trust him with the baby, and I guarantee that the first thing she will do is tell her that he took the kid out of the car seat on the highway.  

If you're so worried bitch, then why the hell are you going over 80 mph?, slow the fuck down, your baby is in the car, and a car seat doesn't work miracles.  Jesus.

I live where Kalani  is in Utah. the speed limit is 85 on the Utah side 75 on the NV. If you go under 80 on the Utah side you are just as dangerous, most likely dangerous on the NV if the traffic is heavy as speeding. I would never ever pull over on the side of the road. It is scary to get used to (I came from an area that was still 55), There are many times the traffic is going 90-95 solid and you are pushed into that speed. They have been thinking of taking the speed limit away. Southern Utah is exploding with growth like crazy, but one thing it lacks is medical care. It is 300 miles to the closest doctor for many specialities , so if you go 90-95, it is a little under 4 hours to the dr and you can do it in one day. People want the speed limit to be dropped so they can get to the dr in closer to three. Crazy. 

After seeing where she lives in Utah, the father's story,  don't want my daughter with Samoan, I call BS. Our family tried to guess before the episode aired where the home would be. There is one very Samoan Mormon area and we all decided to guess other areas because of the edit so far. We guessed area that Californians buy second homes in, retirement area homes, homes where her family might have a business, but they live in the older Mormon Samoan area. Kalani acting like she had never been to the home? no way. The parents have owned that home for awhile, many years so I find it hard to believe that she has not been there. My gut says her dad owns a business and has her brother working it in Utah and Asuelu will work under the table. If not there is plenty of work he could do in the area, there are ads for day workers, or just hard workers for construction labor everyday for good wages.  It is good if you are an Asuelu fan , he is in an area where there is plenty of great Samoan food, culture so I'm sure he feel be at home and hopefully make friends.  Fun reality tv fact, Kalani's house is about 4 blocks from Sister wives, Robyn's first house (the one Kody courted her in). 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 11

LMAOOOOOO. The title went from “he’s Dad’s kind of people, so Dad hates him” to “Cheeto Dust and Slut People” and IDK what’s worst. 😂😂😂😂😂🥤🤣🤣🤣🤣💛🤷🏻‍♀️😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂⚰️

Yeah that’s what happens to your life when you don’t wear a condom, kids.

☝🏼 Prime Sex Ed teaching material right there.

23 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Plus she admitted she was driving 80 - so you look OVER YOUR SHOULDER while driving that fast?  Are you trying to use your baby as a missle?  Okay, just checking.

Holy sh*tballs. I ran 80 (mph) through a converter and it says ~128 kmph. 😱

I hope she was just exaggerating that and wasn’t really driving that fast!

Is there a minimum speed on American highways?

• Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

OMG best thread name ever 😂!

I just woke-up to that (I’m in Indonesia reading this with my morning coffee) and that made my day. I already know I’m going to have a good day. LMAOOOOOO.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

The whole family Kalani are big people, tall, big boned, heavy. Asuelu is on the short  side in height and smaller boned, not as heavy. Baby Oliver is surprisingly small. 

I think Ansuelu needs to be shown  just how to take care of a child, I get he wants to put him on his shoulders and be like other dads he’s seen do that. But he seems to not grasp that with a baby up there he needs to be more aware of heights, that he needs to be sure he’s secure and balanced not falling side to side, back and forth.  I’ve seen experienced and inexperienced dads “forget” the baby is up there and bump their head on a door way or nearly walk them into a ceiling fan. And Asuelu is trying so hard to show that he can be a good father that he gets anxious. The baby crying in the car seat unnerved him because he knew Kalani would get upset and accuse him of being a bad dad if he couldn’t comfort him. She should have calmly told him that the kind of cry the baby was making was a distressed cry, and that she would pull over as soon as she could but in the meantime he should check and make sure he wasn’t  caught in the straps or being      pinched someway. She’s saying he has to prove himself as a dad, but doesn’t do anything to help him become a dad. A true couple works together to bolster each other’s parenting skills, she is setting him up  for failure deliberately. 

I agree.

An interesting note is that Samoa is one of the fattest countries in the world, due to both genetic reasons as well as diet choices. Despite having access to fresh island food, the people there typically prefer to eat the imported processed food. (Just from what I've heard and read before). I think Asuelo actually looks like he has gained quite a bit of weight since the pics of him before, and he looks quite chunky to me. 

And she shouldn't be so mean to him. Show him the ropes, yes, dont leave him alone with the baby just yet but he does seem to love Oliver. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 3

LOVE THE NEW THREAD NAME ... After watching orange-fingers yakking at poor Asuelo as he tried to figure out the whole car seat thing (something I, as a mom, never did get right ... I called it the Costco Death Ride), I sat there yelling at the TV "clean off your fingers before you hold that child!!!" 

I confess now that I cannot sit through 1-2 hours of this every week but am curious about some of the outcomes, so I'm bailing on watching and will just read all the threads here every few days to stay caught up ... I'll sit back with the popcorn (not cheetos, can't get my MacBook keys all orange and dirty). Thanks in advance to all of you for making it a lot more interesting in YOUR words than it is in the constantly repetitive show words. 

Oh one last thing ... Kalani, you can't refer to Oliver as "MY SON" to Asuelo ... well, I mean, you DID but you reap what you sow with that attitude. 

And one last last thing ... Larissa, that car you didn't like? The red one? HAS(y) AIR(y) CONDITIONING. AND(y) IS(y) NEW. AND(y) IN YOUR BUDGET. YOU DON'T(y) NEED(y) THREE ROWS OF SEATS WHEN YOU PROBABLY WON'T EVEN POP(y) OUT(y) A BABY FOR A LONG(y) TIME IF EVER. 

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

An interesting note is that Samoa is one of the fattest countries in the world, due to both genetic reasons as well as diet choices. Despite having access to fresh island food, the people there typically prefer to eat the imported processed food. 

Served with several American Samoans and it's not that they necessarily prefer fast food there- it's that it's actually cheaper than local food; so many farmers have had to abandon their farms to get by so non-imported food is limited.  It's been that way for some time.   FWIW, the guys I knew slimmed down pretty easily, though they were always big in frame. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Very interesting that there is a photo out there with Kalani breast feeding Oliver as she made a huge deal about needing money for formula.  Also very interesting that Kalani made a huge deal about needing money seeing as how she QUIT her job.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Drogo said:

Served with several American Samoans and it's not that they necessarily prefer fast food there- it's that it's actually cheaper than local food; so many farmers have had to abandon their farms to get by so non-imported food is limited.  It's been that way for some time.   FWIW, the guys I knew slimmed down pretty easily, though they were always big in frame. 

I spent some time in the South Pacific, Kiribati to be exact, and people can be very large, but they also like tinned crap food. When I inquired as to why, given that there was a bounty of fresh fish and tropical fruits and veg grew abundantly, they said it was "Western food" so people thought it was better quality. The love of Spam-like products is overwhelming out there.

Annnyway, I doubt Cheeto cooks, or at least cooks anything healthy. Usually people who eat Cheetos don't exactly adhere to a wholesome, organic diet, at least not that I've seen. She's a real winner that one is. And as much as I feel for Asuelu, actually dude, you really ARE slut people, by your own admission you bang foreign women on the regular so...in case you're not familiar with the definition, that pretty much defines SLUT PEOPLE, just sayin'.

ETA: The mere fact that Cheeto quit her job before her unable to work for at least 3 months or more fiance comes to the US pretty much says Yo soy Idiota to me. Who the hell does that?!?  And her parents seem fine with that, but not okay with the baby daddy of their grandchild?

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 8

I don't know if I am setting my DVR recording wrong, or what, but I feel like I am watching the same snippets over and over. Is 90 DF showing regular and then extended versions of the same events? I get it, programmers - show me repeated episodes of Kalani screaming at Asuelo over and over for behaviour that doesn't even raise an eyebrow, and of course I will grow to hate her. I saw the clip of her yelling about him taking the baby out of the car seat on 3 different recordings. Personally, I have had to do the same thing with my children and nobody yelled at me. (Then again, everyone in my family is justifiably afraid of me). She's a new mother, herself, and clearly she has forgotten this. I wish we could go back in time and see all the bonehead mistakes she made that had her family raising their eyebrows. I cannot stand Kalani. Give Asuelo custody and have him take the baby back to Samoa. Release them both from the Cult of Crazy.

• Love 2
On 11/21/2018 at 11:46 PM, Scarlett45 said:

A youtuber I follow got cheeto dust (HOT Cheeto dust) in her eye today, I thought of you all. 

Was it Rachel? she started that trend of wiping eyes with fingers to check for tears.

• LOL 1

I only saw bits and parts, but I caught the part where they were teaching Asuelo to ride a bike. Umm,,,, why ? And he also said that his parents didnt allow him to ride a bike because they wanted him to focus on his education. OS all of this for real ?? I feel like Kalani is kind of embarrassed that she hooked up with him TBH. 

• Love 3

I think Asuelo is a sweet man, BUT what in the world attracted her to him in the first place?  She was a virgin, and he's no smooth talker, no worldly experienced gentleman who would sweep her off her feet.  Jesus, It would be like sleeping with a 5 year old.  He is the most unsexy person I've ever seen on this show.  I just don't get it.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Honey said:

I think Asuelo is a sweet man, BUT what in the world attracted her to him in the first place?  She was a virgin, and he's no smooth talker, no worldly experienced gentleman who would sweep her off her feet.  Jesus, It would be like sleeping with a 5 year old.  He is the most unsexy person I've ever seen on this show.  I just don't get it.

I think that her biological clock was ticking and she was desperate to get laid. She got a few drinks into her and saw that fine young specimen of a male in front of her and her loins were screaming, "Take me!"

After that she bonded with him because he was her first... and only. Not like the men back home were lining up to get bitched at.

She does need to keep him from swinging that baby around so he doesn't drop Oliver on his head... just sayin'

• Love 3
8 hours ago, iwasish said:

Was it Rachel? she started that trend of wiping eyes with fingers to check for tears.

No Jordan Cheyenne. 

1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I think that her biological clock was ticking and she was desperate to get laid. She got a few drinks into her and saw that fine young specimen of a male in front of her and her loins were screaming, "Take me!"

After that she bonded with him because he was her first... and only. Not like the men back home were lining up to get bitched at.

She does need to keep him from swinging that baby around so he doesn't drop Oliver on his head... just sayin'

Yeah I agree. He was there, available, she was horny and on vacation. There’s often a social perception that older virgins have a lower desire/drive for sex (or NO. Desire) because they don’t miss what they haven’t had.....in my short life I’ve noticed that this isn’t true. People tended to make poorer and more rash decisions because waiting “so long” (not for their personal beliefs but social/ religious pressure) made them miserable and they ended up hopping in bed with inappropriate people because waiting hadn’t brought them their “Prince” (I saw this happen with 2 guys I knew as well) 

• Love 5

My biggest beef with Kalani is she seems to expect Asuelu to know the "right" way to care for Oliver, according to American norms.

The truth is, we have a lot of different laws/rules/recommendations here in the US regarding child care that are unheard of in other countries (which tend to be more relaxed/casual in their views on child care).

I'm not saying the "American ways" are wrong, or too stringent (many of the laws/recommendations are based on data compiled from years of solid studies), but to expect Asuelu to just know these things (and then getting angry with him when he doesn't), is totally unfair.

If Kalani truly wants Asuelu to be a better parent, she needs to calmly explain how he should do certain things, and why (or why not) other ways of doing them are inadequate/dangerous.

With the carseat incident, Kalani could have pulled the car over and then calmly explained: "Asuelu, in the US it is required by law that all children, up to a certain age, be restrained in carseats. It's dangerous to remove a baby from a carseat while a car is moving; if another driver were to cut me off, for example, forcing me to slam on the brakes unexpectedly, Oliver would go flying out of your arms, and could hit the windshield and be seriously injured or maybe even killed." 

But swearing and screeching at him while she's driving, and looking over her shoulder at Asuelu when the car is still going 80mph, probably put Oliver more at risk (from an accident, statistically speaking), than Asuelu taking Oliver out of the carseat did.

I think Kalani could benefit from parenting classes, anger management, and a defensive driving course.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Babies are not nearly as fragile as some parents think they are.

True, but if an unrestrained baby hits a windshield at X-mph (physics isn't my strong suit) because the driver unexpectedly slammed on the brakes, it usually doesn't end well for the baby.

Just sayin'

😉

• Love 3

Far be it from me to defend 80mph unrestrained babies (though I still think pulling onto the shoulder was dumber than taking the baby out), but Kalani doesn't even like the way Asuelu holds the baby and says she wouldn't leave them (Asuelu + Oliver) in a house together. 

• Love 7
Just now, Drogo said:

Far be it from me to defend 80mph unrestrained babies (though I still think pulling onto the shoulder was dumber than taking the baby out), but Kalani doesn't even like the way Asuelu holds the baby and says she wouldn't leave them (Asuelu + Oliver) in a house together. 

Agreed. And that's ridiculous!

As I said, teach him those things that are important, and explain why they should be done a certain way.

It's the expecting him to know, and then yelling at him and berating him when he doesn't do things "properly" that bothers me.

Asuelo has no previous practical experience in child care. How else does Kalani think he'll learn? He's obviously just relying on what he's seen other people do back in Samoa - a country that probably has a lot more casual approach to child care (and far fewer laws and professional recommendations) than we do in the US.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Honey said:

I'm with you, honey. Maybe she drinks a lot on vacation, knew him better than anyone else on the island & was overwhelmed with fond & sexy feelings.

I also happen to think he's somewhat mentally delayed. His innocent comment during the highway to hell scene was curious,  "Wow, does that car cost like ONE HUNDRED dollars!?" Are we being punked? 

Also, why was he learning how to ride a bike without shoes? I get the barefoot island boy caricature, but that was strange & simply another reason for Kalani to disrespect him. Does she want him to fail?

• Love 1

I was just surprised she hadn't explained things to him, given she knows how he was living so should have understood he'd need to learn a new set of rules. I think pulling over was more to check the baby, since it was an urgent cry & Asuelo didn't know what happened. I understand that but do agree she should've told him to put the baby back (nicer) & then gotten off at the next exit to nurse him or whatever.

I haven't seen this episode yet but despite Kalani being rude I think Asuelo presents as quite dim & arrogant, which doesn't inspire trust.

Is he learning to ride a bike so he can get around a bit before he can drive?  Just reaching here as I don't know what was said.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

I'm with you, honey. Maybe she drinks a lot on vacation, knew him better than anyone else on the island & was overwhelmed with fond & sexy feelings.

I also happen to think he's somewhat mentally delayed. His innocent comment during the highway to hell scene was curious,  "Wow, does that car cost like ONE HUNDRED dollars!?" Are we being punked? 

Also, why was he learning how to ride a bike without shoes? I get the barefoot island boy caricature, but that was strange & simply another reason for Kalani to disrespect him. Does she want him to fail?

And riding on grass? That’s tough to do as a beginner. 

8 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I was just surprised she hadn't explained things to him, given she knows how he was living so should have understood he'd need to learn a new set of rules. I think pulling over was more to check the baby, since it was an urgent cry & Asuelo didn't know what happened. I understand that but do agree she should've told him to put the baby back (nicer) & then gotten off at the next exit to nurse him or whatever.

I haven't seen this episode yet but despite Kalani being rude I think Asuelo presents as quite dim & arrogant, which doesn't inspire trust.

Is he learning to ride a bike so he can get around a bit before he can drive?  Just reaching here as I don't know what was said.

Once he had Oliver out of the seat he was calmer. She could have exited the highway for safety sake. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Chalby said:

I don't know if I am setting my DVR recording wrong, or what, but I feel like I am watching the same snippets over and over. Is 90 DF showing regular and then extended versions of the same events? I get it, programmers - show me repeated episodes of Kalani screaming at Asuelo over and over for behaviour that doesn't even raise an eyebrow, and of course I will grow to hate her. I saw the clip of her yelling about him taking the baby out of the car seat on 3 different recordings. Personally, I have had to do the same thing with my children and nobody yelled at me. (Then again, everyone in my family is justifiably afraid of me). She's a new mother, herself, and clearly she has forgotten this. I wish we could go back in time and see all the bonehead mistakes she made that had her family raising their eyebrows. I cannot stand Kalani. Give Asuelo custody and have him take the baby back to Samoa. Release them both from the Cult of Crazy.

My DVR records "90-day Fiance" on Sundays.  Then later in the week there's "90-day Fiance: Extended Version" and "90-day Fiance: More to Love" that contains "bonus" scenes. (Which is SO easy to FF through to find the "bonus" scenes because they put a big "bonus scene" badge in the upper left corner!)  Then there's another 30-minute "here's what's coming up on the next new episode" sometime during the week.  I get 'em all, and just delete what I don't want to see.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

I had the mistaken impression that raising a child in Samoa was more laid-back until I read this eye-opening article: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/1177083X.2010.524980?scroll=top&needAccess=true

I wonder if Kalani's "speaks with his fists" Father raised his kids this way and if this is how Asuelu expects to discipline Oliver.

I think we should make a distinction between "child care" (which is what I was referring to), and "discipline" (which is what the study you linked to discusses). IOW, child care can be more casual and laid back, while at the same time, the culture may be one in which physical punishment as discipline is condoned.

To be honest, that Asuelo is Samoan wouldn't be my biggest concern insofar as whether he believes physical punishment is the correct form of discipline; the fact that he, as well as Kalani and her family are Mormon - is. Some LDS (and Evangelical Christians) groups *in this country* support the use of physical punishment as discipline, so it's entirely possible that could be the one area of agreement between all the adults involved in Oliver's upbringing.

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Once he had Oliver out of the seat he was calmer. She could have exited the highway for safety sake. 

I'm a safety freak; I would've wanted the baby back in his seat while I was exiting- just in case.

But the other thing that irritated me about that scene is much of it could've been prevented if Asuelo had opened his mouth to answer her damn question. She wanted to know why Oliver was crying, & instead of just answering "I don't know; nothing seems wrong", he says nothing. So she asks over & over again - no answer so she starts freaking out. It just escalated her worries because she couldn't see what was happening. If he had said he didn't know, then she could've taken the next exit to check him out herself.

Then he wouldn't discuss how it all went down. He also could've told her he didn't know what to do & screaming like a maniac while driving with cheeto fingers was making him more nervous, so he pulled the kid out; next time explain what to do or even talk about not freaking out with her, etc, etc, but instead he puts his hands in his ears like a big baby & gives her the silent treatment through the next day.

Both of them are very immature, but she's got the big mouth. Dude needs to speak up.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I'm a safety freak; I would've wanted the baby back in his seat while I was exiting- just in case.

But the other thing that irritated me about that scene is much of it could've been prevented if Asuelo had opened his mouth to answer her damn question. She wanted to know why Oliver was crying, & instead of just answering "I don't know; nothing seems wrong", he says nothing. So she asks over & over again - no answer so she starts freaking out. It just escalated her worries because she couldn't see what was happening. If he had said he didn't know, then she could've taken the next exit to check him out herself.

Then he wouldn't discuss how it all went down. He also could've told her he didn't know what to do & screaming like a maniac while driving with cheeto fingers was making him more nervous, so he pulled the kid out; next time explain what to do or even talk about not freaking out with her, etc, etc, but instead he puts his hands in his ears like a big baby & gives her the silent treatment through the next day.

Both of them are very immature, but she's got the big mouth. Dude needs to speak up.

She’s never driven alone with the kid on the highway and had him start wailing? What does she do when that happens?He’s in a car seat, if he can scream and cry he can breathe, yes it’s scary but he’s not a newborn, no need to act like a crazed woman. That’s why he took him out of the seat, because she had him so rattled he didn’t know what to do. She should have calmly said to put him back in the seat and exited the highway. It wasn’t such a crisis that she didn’t eat that last Cheeto.

Shes turning the situation into a test he can never pass. No matter what he does it’s wrong.  And because of that he’s defensive and bullheadedly doing things that aren’t safe. She’s a loud mouth bully and he needs to learn how to stand up to her and her family and lose the Gomer Pyle demeanor. 

• Love 12

She’s never driven alone with the kid on the highway and had him start wailing? What does she do when that happens?He’s in a car seat, if he can scream and cry he can breathe, yes it’s scary but he’s not a newborn, no need to act like a crazed woman. That’s why he took him out of the seat, because she had him so rattled he didn’t know what to do. She should have calmly said to put him back in the seat and exited the highway. It wasn’t such a crisis that she didn’t eat that last Cheeto.

That's what I was trying to say.

Shes turning the situation into a test he can never pass. No matter what he does it’s wrong.  And because of that he’s defensive and bullheadedly doing things that aren’t safe.

True; she is, but that wouldn't excuse him doing unsafe things, whatever they are seeing. If that's the cycle happening it needs professional intervention - like they could both go to parenting classes together, as a unit, becoming better for their child.

But he has put away the arrogance & she has to put away her condescension to work together.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

That's what I was trying to say.

True; she is, but that wouldn't excuse him doing unsafe things, whatever they are seeing. If that's the cycle happening it needs professional intervention - like they could both go to parenting classes together, as a unit, becoming better for their child.

But he has put away the arrogance & she has to put away her condescension to work together.

She’s regretting even bringing him here. 

He is doing unsafe things.  But he’s been put on notice that he’s being watched and judged and knows the clock is ticking. She’s pretty much set him up to fail, that gives her an excuse to call off the wedding and send him packing.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She’s regretting even bringing him here. 

He is doing unsafe things.  But he’s been put on notice that he’s being watched and judged and knows the clock is ticking. She’s pretty much set him up to fail, that gives her an excuse to call off the wedding and send him packing.

I do wonder what happens here - are there any spoilers on whether they did marry?  Didn't she say something about if people knew the 'real' Asuelo he'd be the "most hated man in America", or something like that?  I'm still waiting on that news though...