Type keyword(s) to search

Kalani & Asuelu: Cheeto Dust and Slut People

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

If Asuelu were a cartoon character he would have birds circling his head.  He is just dazed.

Yes, and when he tries hard to understand something I keep waiting for smoke to come out of his ears from overload.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Childcare may not be an option. Our cost of living here is one of the lowest in the country and our daycares are still $150 per week, per child. There are places where that amount exceeds $500 per week, per child. My husband stayed home for the first year because childcare was literally more than our rent at the time. Staying in the home truly was our only option. I was a family therapist at the time. It's a huge issue for parents and one of the main reasons it doesn't pay to work for some people. Aseulu doesn't act like he's qualified for many high-paying jobs.

Yep - I said that - I get it. I was just responding to the notion that Kalani's only option was to stay home with the kids instead of working outside the home (assuming that Asuelu also works outside the home). I can understand if they priced it out and it was too expensive but it is an option they  could investigate if they haven't already.

There are plenty of patriarchal cultures where women are doctors and medical professionals.  A halfwit like him questioning anyone elses credentials and level of understanding is nonsense.  

Yes there are. I don't know if Samoa is one of them or not.

Doesn't the oldest baby seem sort of thin and sickly looking? And she breast feeds them both? 

Not to me - I think he looks perfectly healthy. She was breastfeeding the older boy and I assume she is still feeding the younger. The older one might just latch on for comfort occasionally - I'm sure she isn't exclusively breastfeeding the older one.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think it's pretty selfish for people to just assume their parents have nothing else to do besides watch their children full time. It's a lot of work for anyone, particularly someone who isn't as young.  

I agree!  Both my kids are going to be pursuing careers that will take them far from here - and I support that.  No way no how would I sign up for 8/9 hours a day to provide FREE daycare.  Kuddos to those who do, but I raised my kids, loved it but no, don't want to do it again.  In a pinch yes I can help but nothing on the regular.

16 hours ago, RealReality said:

And I also wouldn't want someone like asuelu watching the kids alone for extended periods.  He damn near lost his mind at the reunion and so his ability to deal with crying and chaos of two kids is....just no. 

Can you imagine both crying at the same time?  No, me neither,

20 hours ago, RealReality said:

What is she going to do with the kids if she works all day, leave them with halfwit anseulu who thinks everything is easy and locks himself up in a room to play video games?  No way would I trust him with children full time.  

I can see the kids being safe, but that is about it.  No games, no trips to the park, play dough, coloring, blocks, books, etc.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Man you should see the nasty argument they have in the sneak peek on demand.

I saw it. He's unbelievable. I would have slapped him in his stupid face. He's a mean little bitch.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, politichick said:

I saw it. He's unbelievable. I would have slapped him in his stupid face. He's a mean little bitch.

Yeah, he is stupid, but he knew that was a fight to pick when kalani's dad wasn't around.  

I hope kalani's mom tells her dad, because I definitely want to see him talk to asuelu about disrespecting his wife and daughter.  That man is looking for an excuse. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree!  Both my kids are going to be pursuing careers that will take them far from here - and I support that.  No way no how would I sign up for 8/9 hours a day to provide FREE daycare.  Kuddos to those who do, but I raised my kids, loved it but no, don't want to do it again.  In a pinch yes I can help but nothing on the regular.

Can you imagine both crying at the same time?  No, me neither,

I can see the kids being safe, but that is about it.  No games, no trips to the park, play dough, coloring, blocks, books, etc.

I'd have my questions about their basic safety too.  He was hitting himself in the head and having a meltdown when the tell-all got too loud.  Like how is he really going to handle two kids who are screaming, running around, being stressful and doing their own thing? 

I wouldn't want to leave my two kids under the age of five with a man who couldn't handle a few loud adults having an argument he wasn't even a part of. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Wait, in New York it was $8 an hour to watch a child 15 years ago? It was twice that in our bigger cities here ("bigger" meaning more than 15,000 people). We had to move to a smaller place to find something close to $8, and even at that we still had to pay separately for all the meals. It's now something like $20 an hour. At the low end. 15 years ago I had a friend in law school in DC paying out $3,000 a month in childcare. I remember that because it was more than I made at the time.

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

At the low end. 15 years ago I had a friend in law school in DC paying out $3,000 a month in childcare

Was that for multiple kids?  I am in a big city and even now it is around $17k a year.

• Love 1

All this day care cost makes me very grateful my then hubby were able to split shift it:  He worked 7 - 3:30 and I worked for a securities firm from 6-10 that offered great benefits for part timers!  And, although I later (much later) divorced him, I NEVER worried about their safety or well being and indeed, did feed them a nutritous dinner (what we ate, they ate!) but you know what?  No medals to hand out - he was being, you know.....a parent?

• Love 9
On 6/30/2020 at 1:21 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Man you should see the nasty argument they have in the sneak peek on demand.

Yea I had my suspicions but he is showing us who he really is, a spoiled sexist man-child who just wanted a ticket to America.

• Love 4
On 6/30/2020 at 1:40 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Was that for multiple kids?  I am in a big city and even now it is around $17k a year.

Here in rural small town Wisconsin, it’s 600$ a week minimum. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/29/2020 at 7:54 PM, mamadrama said:

Childcare may not be an option. Our cost of living here is one of the lowest in the country and our daycares are still $150 per week, per child. There are places where that amount exceeds $500 per week, per child. My husband stayed home for the first year because childcare was literally more than our rent at the time. Staying in the home truly was our only option. I was a family therapist at the time. It's a huge issue for parents and one of the main reasons it doesn't pay to work for some people. Aseulu doesn't act like he's qualified for many high-paying jobs.

Does Kalani's mother work?  Could she help out with childcare just until Asuelo got a job, too?    I'm assuming Kalani has a job--does she?  I know they live in houses that belong to her parents, right?  Does her father own the construction business?  Is Kalani pulling an Elizabeth?  She has the tits for it.

Edited by Mothra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Isn't the MMR a two shot process?  To make it more effective?    Does Asuelu think it's instant immunity either?    It isn't instant immunity, and two shots with a waiting period.   

The way they both pronounce "Samoa" drives me up a tree.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Mothra said:

Does Kalani's mother work?  Could she help out with childcare just until Asuelo got a job, too?    I'm assuming Kalani has a job--does she?  I know they live in houses that belong to her parents, right?  Does her father own the construction business?  Is Kalani pulling an Elizabeth?  She has the tits for it.

If she and lo own a business mother kalani may help out with that.  But given Lo's success they probably don't need to be in the office full time.  

I think that asking parents for help with childcare is perfectly fine as long as there is a strict timeline.  I've seen situations where a grandparent offered to help for a limited amount of time and were subsequently guilted into becoming a primary caregiver far longer than they should.  

Where is their local Amazon fulfillment center?  Amazon is always hiring, like ALWAYS.  It sounds like physically taxing work, but it pays well and the benefits start from day one.  

At $15 per hour, assuming like no overtime and kalani not working a part time job that's like $31,000 per year.  From what I've heard there is ALWAYS overtime available.  I don't know how much cost of living is in Utah, but I think they could make that work.  

I don't think the work is particularly hard and they have quite a few different positions.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Isn't the MMR a two shot process?  To make it more effective?    Does Asuelu think it's instant immunity either?    It isn't instant immunity, and two shots with a waiting period.   

The way they both pronounce "Samoa" drives me up a tree.  

A coconut tree?

1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Where is their local Amazon fulfillment center?  Amazon is always hiring, like ALWAYS.  It sounds like physically taxing work, but it pays well and the benefits start from day one.  

Order fillers are timed and imagine that dolt having to fill multi-item orders.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, RealReality said:

At $15 per hour, assuming like no overtime and kalani not working a part time job that's like $31,000 per year.  From what I've heard there is ALWAYS overtime available.  I don't know how much cost of living is in Utah, but I think they could make that work.  

Especially if they have no housing costs.

I agree with you about grandparents and babysitting.  I think in general it ought to work like this:  grandparents offer to babysit when they want to.  The rest of the time, hire a babysitter.

• Love 5

It could be correct, but I've known people from Samoa, and they don't say it that way.     Of course, both Kalani, and Aseulu say it that way, so who knows which one is correct.    There's actually a Youtube with the correct pronunciation of Samoa (no, I'm not kidding) and it's not the way the duo say it, but I think I'm mostly irritated about the fact that they are a total train wreck, with two kids in the middle.    I hope that the measles vaccine, and Samoa trip was just for the cameras, but if it was real, then both of the kids' parents are awful. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, RealReality said:

If she and lo own a business mother kalani may help out with that.  But given Lo's success they probably don't need to be in the office full time.  

I think that asking parents for help with childcare is perfectly fine as long as there is a strict timeline.  I've seen situations where a grandparent offered to help for a limited amount of time and were subsequently guilted into becoming a primary caregiver far longer than they should.  

I don't think the work is particularly hard and they have quite a few different positions.  

The Amazon thing works in theory, but it's incredibly hard to get hired on. We have one of the biggest Amazon fulfillment centers in the country nearby. The only way to work there is to apply through a temp agency. They pull all their full-time associates from the temps and, at any given time, they'll have anywhere from 50-100 working. The contracts run for 90 days. At that point Amazon will decide whether to keep you on fulltime or not. The percentage of people who are actually hired on fulltime is very, very low. Lots of people around here are hired on to work the holiday season, but their contracts generally end around the end of January and aren't renewed. When the temp agency places the worker at Amazon they're always hired on with the promise that "after 3 months you'll be brought on fulltime with benefits and higher pay", but that rarely happens. While there's always a "now hiring" ad in the paper and on their website, actually getting a full-time position with benefits is difficult. It's cheaper for them to just keep hiring temps. The same goes for the nearby Toyota plant. Most of the big factories hire through employment agencies and a lot of them, like Addeco, require skills tests. I'm not sure how well Aseulu would do on one of those.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
34 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

The Amazon thing works in theory, but it's incredibly hard to get hired on. We have one of the biggest Amazon fulfillment centers in the country nearby. The only way to work there is to apply through a temp agency. They pull all their full-time associates from the temps and, at any given time, they'll have anywhere from 50-100 working. The contracts run for 90 days. At that point Amazon will decide whether to keep you on fulltime or not. The percentage of people who are actually hired on fulltime is very, very low. Lots of people around here are hired on to work the holiday season, but their contracts generally end around the end of January and aren't renewed. When the temp agency places the worker at Amazon they're always hired on with the promise that "after 3 months you'll be brought on fulltime with benefits and higher pay", but that rarely happens. While there's always a "now hiring" ad in the paper and on their website, actually getting a full-time position with benefits is difficult. It's cheaper for them to just keep hiring temps. The same goes for the nearby Toyota plant. Most of the big factories hire through employment agencies and a lot of them, like Addeco, require skills tests. I'm not sure how well Aseulu would do on one of those

Out here Amazon itself is always putting on hiring fairs and from what I've been told they will pretty much take anyone on for full-time work immediately and benefits start day one.  There is constant overtime because of Amazon's rapid growth.  Particularly now that people are using Amazon more for daily shopping. 

I'm surprised to hear they are picky anywhere.  Perhaps it depends on location though I've heard that they hire almost anyone for full time work immediately in a number of areas.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

Especially if they have no housing costs.

I agree with you about grandparents and babysitting.  I think in general it ought to work like this:  grandparents offer to babysit when they want to.  The rest of the time, hire a babysitter.

I  agree, even asking for a grandparent to fill in short term is cool.  I've just seen people who almost assume that a grandparent should be free childcare and that's unfair to me.  

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

I  agree, even asking for a grandparent to fill in short term is cool.  I've just seen people who almost assume that a grandparent should be free childcare and that's unfair to me.  

Retired grandparents, stay at home moms, people who work from home...I see this a LOT. It's definitely not fair to assume that just because someone is home they'll want to watch your kids. 

4 hours ago, RealReality said:

Out here Amazon itself is always putting on hiring fairs and from what I've been told they will pretty much take anyone on for full-time work immediately and benefits start day one.  There is constant overtime because of Amazon's rapid growth.  Particularly now that people are using Amazon more for daily shopping. 

I'm surprised to hear they are picky anywhere.  Perhaps it depends on location though I've heard that they hire almost anyone for full time work immediately in a number of areas.  

I'm surprised to hear that, because Amazon hiring predominantly from employment staffing agencies for its fulfillment centers has been one of the biggest complaints about it. Even worse is that employees, even the temps, sign contracts that have non-compete clauses for a period of 18 months. That's fine in bigger places, but in rural areas where warehouse and factory jobs are sometimes the major (or only) places of employment, the wide-reaching language in the contract can cause real problems-especially when the employment was short term and without benefits to begin with.

I like Amazon. They're responsible for around 75% of my income. Because of it, I'm able to live out my dream. And I'm grateful that they chose this area to build in because it does provide a lot of jobs to an area that has a high unemployment rate. But their hiring policies are complicated, their rollover retention rate of temp to full-time employees small, and the small print language makes it difficult for the staffing agency to place their employees after their contracts end. 

If @silverspoons is right, and I see no reason to doubt, then it sounds like Aseulu's employment shenanigans are just for the show. He does seem to be working. And that's what I don't get. WHY would you go on a show that makes you look like a lazy simpleton? It can't be for the money-it's not anywhere near a lot. (Something like $10,000 for the season and that's before taxes.) Aseulu and Kalani don't seem to get into the side benefits like the parties, appearances, etc. Maybe for the free trip to Samoa that they thought they were getting? Just doesn't seem worth it.

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Retired grandparents, stay at home moms, people who work from home...I see this a LOT. It's definitely not fair to assume that just because someone is home they'll want to watch your kids. 

I'm surprised to hear that, because Amazon hiring predominantly from employment staffing agencies for its fulfillment centers has been one of the biggest complaints about it. Even worse is that employees, even the temps, sign contracts that have non-compete clauses for a period of 18 months. That's fine in bigger places, but in rural areas where warehouse and factory jobs are sometimes the major (or only) places of employment, the wide-reaching language in the contract can cause real problems-especially when the employment was short term and without benefits to begin with.

I like Amazon. They're responsible for around 75% of my income. Because of it, I'm able to live out my dream. And I'm grateful that they chose this area to build in because it does provide a lot of jobs to an area that has a high unemployment rate. But their hiring policies are complicated, their rollover retention rate of temp to full-time employees small, and the small print language makes it difficult for the staffing agency to place their employees after their contracts end. 

If @silverspoons is right, and I see no reason to doubt, then it sounds like Aseulu's employment shenanigans are just for the show. He does seem to be working. And that's what I don't get. WHY would you go on a show that makes you look like a lazy simpleton? It can't be for the money-it's not anywhere near a lot. (Something like $10,000 for the season and that's before taxes.) Aseulu and Kalani don't seem to get into the side benefits like the parties, appearances, etc. Maybe for the free trip to Samoa that they thought they were getting? Just doesn't seem worth it.

I was interested in Amazon employment and ended up down a rabbit hole.  

Interestingly, there are both dedicated employees hired by Amazon and many who are seasonal temps hired by a staffing service called ISS.  

Full time/permanent employees are "blue badges" and temporary/seasonal workers are "white badges"

Amazon hires a lot of people directly through hiring fairs and their website. I think those employees get a blue badge and full benefits from the first day.  

Seasonal/temp workers hired through the staffing agency get white badges and no perks or benefits.  If Amazon has a need they will pick temp workers who have a good record of productivity and attendance and will offer them a full time/permanent position.  

Amazon may do more direct hiring in urban areas with more regular need and so maybe that's why I hear about the jobs all the time, because there are sooooo many people here, so it might be easier to foresee demand. 

The whole culture is fascinating and a bit sad.  Clearly "blue badges" are higher up on the hierarchy and there are all these people clamoring to get an offer of full time employment.  

I still maintain it's something that asuelu could do. 

Even as a temporary/seasonal job it pays pretty well.  The staffing agency offers insurance, but I'm sure it's prohibitively expensive and covers nothing.  

Anyways thank you for bringing this up, I wouldn't have looked into it otherwise.  I always just assumed Amazon was hiring like all the time because it's a giant behemoth.  

Also, there is this story, which is an interesting read that kind of explains the pitfalls of dual badge system through the lens of one worker.  

https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/life-and-death-amazon-temp/

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

A few years ago we heard a lot about what a horrible employer Walmart is.  Lately it’s been Amazon’s turn.  I guess like the saying that rich people are the cheapest perhaps the most successful companies are penny pinchers.  

i saw a commercial for Walmart recently where it thanked its over one million “associates” in the US for their work during the pandemic.  That number seemed high to me, but it’s actually more like 1.5 million. And many are on some form of public assistance because of the poor pay and benefits.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

A few years ago we heard a lot about what a horrible employer Walmart is.  Lately it’s been Amazon’s turn.  I guess like the saying that rich people are the cheapest perhaps the most successful companies are penny pinchers.  

i saw a commercial for Walmart recently where it thanked its over one million “associates” in the US for their work during the pandemic.  That number seemed high to me, but it’s actually more like 1.5 million. And many are on some form of public assistance because of the poor pay and benefits.  

A few years ago there was a story about Walmart actively publishing and putting out materials advising employees how to get on public assistance programs like Medicaid because they knew that so few of their employees could access their private healthcare. 

When I read the article, there were a LOT of Walmart employees on publicly funded healthcare.  And so often Walmart got HUGE tax incentives to build, didn't pay as much in taxes and their employees were so poorly paid that they needed public assistance.  

I'm not sure if they improved.  I have my feelings about Walmart, but sadly their grocery curbside pickup has been a life-saver.  

I'm hoping that one day the majority of their workplace consists of people doing this job in a transitional phase and not as a full time, primary job. 

If you're a 20 year old kid with a part time job while you go to college, a Walmart job seems fine, you're on your parents insurance and probably living in their house.  But as a 30 something trying to support a family?  A Walmart job seems to be problematic, unless you're in management. 

2 hours ago, Stinamaia said:

Are Kalani and Asuelu still living In St. George?  If so, the closest Amazon fulfillment center would be In Las Vegas, 120 miles to the south. 

Good information, yeah that distance would be prohibitive.  

• Love 5
(edited)

Maybe most people who work at Walmart are happy to be employed anywhere that doesn't involve flipping burgers.  It would seem fair to give WM credit for employing people who may not qualify for more-challenging jobs, or as a fallback for those who really need to work and can't find it elsewhere.  

As @RealReality said, the curbside pickup has been a life saver over the past few months.  I've been a Walmart shopper for years.  One thing I will say is that I've never met an employee who was less than friendly and helpful there . . . and I can't say that about every store I've shopped in.  And I've NEVER (personally) seen a WM employee so busy texting on their personal phones that they won't even look up when asked a question.  If WM teaches them that, they're are preparing them for what the real workplace SHOULD be like.

ETA:  Very few companies who hire part-time employees provide health insurance.  I actually admire the fact that Walmart at least helps their people to acquire assistance for things like health insurance that are not part of their employment package.  Would it be wonderful if they did provide that insurance?  Sure.  And the prices of their products would reflect it.  There are no perfect answers.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Since others said that Asuelu works for the father-in-law's construction business, then that still doesn't guarantee he's a good employee.  Especially since he is apparently passing out samples or something like that part-time.   However, the part time job might be just for the show, and he only did that for the filming.     

I think some are just doing the show because they think it will promote their online presence, which they think will make them more money.     I really wish that both parents would get a clue about safety of their children, in vehicles, and with medical issues.     I hope Asuelu, and Kalani are faking being clueless about their children for the show, and actually are doing the right things for them. 

I'm hoping Kalani's dad gets sick of Aseulu's garbage attitude, and tells him to find a real job, besides working for Lo, and support his own family.   The way A. treats his mother-in-law, and wife, and risks his kids is unacceptable. 

My personal opinion is that the second the show stops paying, and daddy Lo kicks him to the curb, that Asuelu will be on the next plane back to Samoa, never to be seen again.   I'm hoping we get to see every second when Daddy Lo finds out about the disrespect of his useless son-in-law.   I'm guessing when this aired, that Daddy Lo was not a happy person.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
On 7/5/2020 at 11:47 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

My personal opinion is that the second the show stops paying, and daddy Lo kicks him to the curb, that Asuelu will be on the next plane back to Samoa, never to be seen again.   

And we can breathe a sigh of relief.  It is good to note, as others have as well, that Kalani chose him.  She chose a 22 year old vacation f**k, chose to not use birth control and chose to continue the pregnancy.  She thought she could change him and look how that worked out for her.  Yes he is a total and complete simpleton but (and it pains me to throw a female under) she has a lot of say in the matter.  And girl, tuck your boobs in.  Yes you nurse and yay for you on that front, but DANG!

• Love 16
On 7/5/2020 at 9:47 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

daddy Lo kicks him to the curb, that Asuelu will be on the next plane back to Samoa, never to be seen again. 

I loathed Lo when first we met him, but now? I'd like to see this play out exactly as you say because Assholeu deserves to be packed up and put back on the next plane back to SAMwah. I don't even think this asshole would miss his kids, he'd miss 'playing with them' because he cannot see past that as his role in raising them. I cannot fathom how little he appears to have grown since arriving the the USA. But as @Mrs. Hanson has said, Kailoser chose him and got herself into this mess so she is also to blame. I just don't see how or why she finds him attractive as a mate. He disgusts me at this point.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I loathed Lo when first we met him, but now? I'd like to see this play out exactly as you say because Assholeu deserves to be packed up and put back on the next plane back to SAMwah. I don't even think this asshole would miss his kids, he'd miss 'playing with them' because he cannot see past that as his role in raising them. I cannot fathom how little he appears to have grown since arriving the the USA. But as @Mrs. Hanson has said, Kailoser chose him and got herself into this mess so she is also to blame. I just don't see how or why she finds him attractive as a mate. He disgusts me at this point.

Speaking of that:  Is is SAM-wah or Sa-MOW-ah?  I have always prounced it the second way.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:46 PM, Elizzikra said:

Maybe but given that he's from Samoa, isn't it likely the case that his pronunciation is correct?

Asuelu says it lie "Sah-mo" without the A sound at the end which I can see a native saying and sounds right. Kalani says "Sow-mwah" and sounds like an ass.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Asuelu says it lie "Sah-mo" without the A sound at the end which I can see a native saying and sounds right. Kalani says "Sow-mwah" and sounds like an ass.

Her way sounds too much like Ben wa balls.

• LOL 8
49 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

If a guy talked to one of my daughters like Assholio did on that car trip. He would be having to take a bus to get medical treatment!

No, you just beat the snot out of him, and dump him off at the ER driveway, and never stop moving.   Just boot him out the door, and keep on going. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 6/30/2020 at 4:01 AM, winsomeone said:

Doesn't the oldest baby seem sort of thin and sickly looking? And she breast feeds them both? 

I'm sure they will fatten up in no time, this is not an emaciated group.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

So Asuelo isn’t just a dolt, he’s a MEAN dolt.  

Yes he is, and I am NOT defending him at all - let me be clear - however Kalani started the ball rolling with her snipping:  "Yeah and who was up all night with two sick kids and I am sick myself??"  And to do so in front of your mom is just gross.  Again, I want to be very clear:  I dislike them both.  She is 31 with a 24 year old man child as a husband, and now two kids 2 and under.    Poor Oliver cries A LOT, never seems to play and is always on Mom's lap.  I get the feeling he was crying in the car because Kennedy had the Boob and he was jealous.  

When Asuelo was walking out the door and Kalani followed him out, I would have scooped Oliver up and went back into the house.  Not going to give in to Asuelo's tantrums.  I get that a lot of this may be scripted, but why do that to your kids?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I didn't get to watch last night, so am just catching up this morning.

Kalani said, "Asuelo called me three times and gave me places to pick him up, but he wasn't there."  All I could think of was that the idiot was on a BUS when he called.  So first it was, "I'm at the corner of 1st Street and Main Street; come and get me."  And he stayed on the bus.  When she got there, he was gone.  So he called her again and said, "I'm at the corner of 15th Street and Main Street."  And he STILL stayed on the bus.  And then did it again.

I figured Kalani had to tell him to get OFF the bus so she could actually find him!!!  

• LOL 14
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

I didn't get to watch last night, so am just catching up this morning.

Kalani said, "Asuelo called me three times and gave me places to pick him up, but he wasn't there."  All I could think of was that the idiot was on a BUS when he called.  So first it was, "I'm at the corner of 1st Street and Main Street; come and get me."  And he stayed on the bus.  When she got there, he was gone.  So he called her again and said, "I'm at the corner of 15th Street and Main Street."  And he STILL stayed on the bus.  And then did it again.

I figured Kalani had to tell him to get OFF the bus so she could actually find him!!!  

Sorry, after ONE time of driving somewhere and him not being there, I would have been DONE like Debbie.

• LOL 6
  • Love 17