Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

This looks a lot more fun than that farce in Vegas.

The strapless dress Ashley's wearing is a perfect example of why I dislike most strapless wedding gowns, the stiff, unnatural way it digs into her cleavage, ugh. I haven't cared for any of the three wedding gowns we've seen her wearing.

She looks really happy...and stupid. I love how the woman I’m assuming to be Jay’s mother, doesn’t actually kiss her, but puts her nose on Ashley’s cheek. 

• Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:06 AM, JasonH said:

I think they should have a klaxon horn or a Donkey sound effect when they curse.

If someone comes across a version of the Tell All where all of the participants' voices are dubbed over by animal sounds, please share with the class. 

23 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

His adulting involves barging in on someone else's place, kicking them out, and taking their belongings. 

Somewhere, a hermit crab is shaking its head at Eric's audacity...

200.gif

• Love 8
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

So she had TWO wedding dresses in Jamaica . . . one for the wedding and a skanky one for the reception.  And then the one she wore in Las Vegas.

Wow.  Bartenders in Pennsylvania must make really good tips.

But she has a GoFundMe for her medical bills!

Ashley in a skanky dress?  Color me shocked!

Edited by lucy711
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, KateHearts said:

A few impressions: Colt sitting on the couch like a melting puddle of purple lard and looking almost stoned as if he was coached to say his lines without really knowing the meaning of them.  Fernanda insisting "I didn't say anything!" after the clip of her saying "I don't care; I'd rather they didn't come." Leida insisting, "We KNEW Tasha made the mess!" (and how? you weren't even there before you found the messy apartment). Eric saying, sleepy/drunk-eyed, "It's gonna take time," which in his language means, "if I just ignore it it will go away."  Larissa shouting, "he's a SOFTWARE ENGINEER!"  Ashley insisting she "don't do that shit," and is above the pettiness and fighting... right before she calls her former best friend the C word.  Twice.  This is a classless, shameless bunch of idiots who would sell their souls just to get their mugs on TV.

Ashley sucks.  I remember her saying that Natalie was the first person she went to after she found out jay was cheating on her.

The fact that Natalie actually spoke to her and took her in makes her a good friend.  And I'd bet money that the reason Natalie is a "c***" now is because she dared to tell Ashley the truth about how bad an idea it was for her to take jay back.

Natalie girl, you can do better.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

This looks a lot more fun than that farce in Vegas.

The strapless dress Ashley's wearing is a perfect example of why I dislike most strapless wedding gowns, the stiff, unnatural way it digs into her cleavage, ugh. I haven't cared for any of the three wedding gowns we've seen her wearing.

She had three weddings to one guy? WTF? Trying to make up for the two weddings she bailed on?

• Love 6

perfect example of why I dislike most strapless wedding gowns, the stiff, unnatural way it digs into her cleavage

I hate strapless dresses (yet I had one for my wedding, go figure). Anyway, in my limited experience with them (including said wedding dresses) your choices are to have them REALLY tight across the bust or to be constantly tugging them up all night (I suppose a third option is a wardrobe dysfunction but I really wasn't willing to flash family and friends). They're a pain in the ass. Give me straps or sleeves any day.

• Love 5
On 1/12/2019 at 12:57 AM, RealReality10 said:

@alegtostandon - I totally assume most of the "red bottoms" in this show are the result of the red stickers you can buy online.  Although leida's red bottoms were super scuffed so hers might be real.  

Personally, I think it's silly to pay ridiculous amounts of money for a shoe JUST because it has a red bottom.  If you like an expensive shoe that's fine,but if you're wearing red bottoms just to prove.to everyone else you're rich that seems guache, IMO.

I think Louboutins are very attractive shoes but I wouldn't buy them even if I could afford them.  My Fred Flintstone feet would snap that thin heel like a piece of raw spaghetti.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

The clip of him outside the furniture store telling Leida that he wasn’t going to kick Tasha out and that it was “inhuman” of her to ask him to “give up his parental rights and no longer pay child support”, that she needed to “get out of that selfish Indonesian mindset” should have been played right along with the one where he told Tasha to “pack her shit and get out”. 

Leida has no use for the two older daughters. The youngest is still of use to her to babysit Aless. Can't wait till that one becomes of age and stops going to Droopy Eric's.  

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Leida has no use for the two older daughters. The youngest is still of use to her to babysit Aless. Can't wait till that one becomes of age and stops going to Droopy Eric's.  

Yeah, I suspect the youngest child was forced to Eric's wedding because it was his weekend or something.

It's almost better for jennica if Eric and leida just move to Texas so she doesn't have to babysit for free.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

So she had TWO wedding dresses in Jamaica . . . one for the wedding and a skanky one for the reception.  And then the one she wore in Las Vegas.

Wow.  Bartenders in Pennsylvania must make really good tips.

I don't get that at all. She has a nice place, nice stuff, raising two invisible children, traveling back and forth to Jamaica and Vegas, buying wedding dresses like tissues. On a bartender's pay?

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I wanna know how not only  Ashley bartends and makes bank with 2 small kids, bartender shifts are a lot of late nights. I get it's not the 1950s and women hold any job they want as well they should, but that's a rough shift together kids ready for school etc if you're up all night. And have lupus. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

She had three weddings to one guy? WTF? Trying to make up for the two weddings she bailed on?

No, she had two dresses for the Jamaica wedding, and the one in Vegas.  All three of a sort of generic, tight-and-glittery look.  One was a strapless TAG, with requisite painful-looking boning that digs into the cleavage in points, ugh.  Added bonus of making her look like the girls are going to pop out any minute now.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

I always say that if I get married it'll be in Rialto on a Tuesday morning, that way no one will come and I'll get plenty of gifts...LOL

But seriously, I'm right there with you.  Big weddings seem like such a waste especially to eat a $50 plate of rubber chicken and eat fancy cake.  We could eat fancy cake anywhere!

And just LOL at that wedding where half the guests were wearing jeans and tee shirts.  And one woman was mysteriously in prom dress.

LOL at my wedding 3 years ago I was wearing my favorite corduroy pants and Birkenstocks and my husband was in jeans and sneakers. Our dog was the only living soul except the officiant there. We had it at the dock on our condo property. Afterwards we went to Silver diner for brunch and then at home watched LA Confidential as that was the movie we went to see on our first date almost 18 years ago. Later that night we just emailed our families and friends that we got married. It was the perfect wedding for under 150 USD. We just celebrated the 3 year anniversary on Tuesday and in 3 weeks will be celebrating 21 years together. 

• Love 23
2 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

I don't get that at all. She has a nice place, nice stuff, raising two invisible children, traveling back and forth to Jamaica and Vegas, buying wedding dresses like tissues. On a bartender's pay?

I used to work for a large company back east.  One of our administrative assistants was out sick, and while looking for something in her desk, her manager found several uncashed paychecks.  This was strange, as she was single and it was assumed that her job was her sole source of income.  Several months later, she was found in the company garage "servicing" male employees during lunch hours.  (To her credit, when they called her to HR and told her she was being fired, she said, "Here's a list of the men you can fire, too."  She was not fired.)

Anyway, sometimes people don't need a stinking paycheck to fund their lifestyle.

• Love 21
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I hate strapless dresses (yet I had one for my wedding, go figure). Anyway, in my limited experience with them (including said wedding dresses) your choices are to have them REALLY tight across the bust or to be constantly tugging them up all night (I suppose a third option is a wardrobe dysfunction but I really wasn't willing to flash family and friends). They're a pain in the ass. Give me straps or sleeves any day.

I agree.  They have been popular forever, too.  When I got married back in 2009, I had trouble finding dresses that weren't strapless.  I ended up buying a strapless dress and having cap sleeves added on.  You also have to have the right shape to pull it off.  If you are small on top, it makes you look like a pancake.   If you are large, then you have the Ashley effect where the cups dig into your skin.

3 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I wish Gofundme appeals had to be accompanied by a record of the supplicant's income and expenses for the last 10 years. 

Oh such a good idea.  Generally I will only donate if I know the person or if the person is a friend of a friend.

1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I wanna know how not only  Ashley bartends and makes bank with 2 small kids, bartender shifts are a lot of late nights. I get it's not the 1950s and women hold any job they want as well they should, but that's a rough shift together kids ready for school etc if you're up all night. And have lupus. 

I wondered this too!  Someone said that apparently she only has her kids for 2 weekends a month.  If so, that would explain it.  There aren't really any daycares or afterschool programs that would fit a bartender's schedule.  I also think she must be getting some $$ from her parents or something.  I don't see how she can afford everything otherwise. 

• Love 5
On 1/15/2019 at 4:15 PM, Teri313 said:

He also promised to take her to some big amusement park with Leida and Alles, then he cancelled and told her they decided not to go. The next day, they posted a bunch of photos of the three of them at the park.

well, I'm surprised I can still be surprised...but this made my mouth drop open!!!  That is low. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, ava111 said:

LOL at my wedding 3 years ago I was wearing my favorite corduroy pants and Birkenstocks and my husband was in jeans and sneakers. Our dog was the only living soul except the officiant there. We had it at the dock on our condo property. Afterwards we went to Silver diner for brunch and then at home watched LA Confidential as that was the movie we went to see on our first date almost 18 years ago. Later that night we just emailed our families and friends that we got married. It was the perfect wedding for under 150 USD. We just celebrated the 3 year anniversary on Tuesday and in 3 weeks will be celebrating 21 years together. 

that sounds simply awesome!  

5 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

And I'd bet money that the reason Natalie is a "c***" now is because she dared to tell Ashley the truth about how bad an idea it was for her to take jay back.

Natalie girl, you can do better.

Isn't one reason for the animosity the fact that Natalie revealed intimate details on-line about the trauma Ashley went through in the past?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

And going by her social media... she takes trips all OVER too.  Bora Bora?  That's not a place that's a quick weekend getaway for a couple hundred bucks.  

What're you doin', Ashley?  INQUIRING (nosy af) MINDS (like myself) WANT TO KNOW. 

• Love 11
On 1/14/2019 at 10:14 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

(What did his Eeyore dad contribute?  Oh, I dunno......nothing??  But he can take a cruise with his GF this spring.....) 

Reminds me of when my sister and I were little and my dad called from Disney World to say what a good time he was having with his sister and her kids.

• Love 7

Regarding Kolani's second pregnancy, she said that Ansuelo didn't like condoms because of the "slut people."  Thus inevitable pregnancy.  Pills or a diaphragm or shots or IUD or implant or...... doesn't make sense.  She's as careless as he is.  If you really really don't want to get pregnant, you don't have to.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Ashley sucks.  I remember her saying that Natalie was the first person she went to after she found out jay was cheating on her.

She’s claiming Natalie tried to crash the Vegas wedding. https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-natalie-las-vegas-wedding-explained-straw-gun-purchase/

I urge you to keep reading. The two conflicting accounts regarding Ashley’s gun purchase are interesting 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

I thought I read that they all ended up taking pictures under the Vegas sign?

There’s a very confusing explanation about how that photo op came about, but I’m not buying it 

another thing that’s been bothering me, Ashley always seemed to have a glass of wine nearby. Is that really a good idea when you have a serious illness? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

There’s a very confusing explanation about how that photo op came about, but I’m not buying it 

another thing that’s been bothering me, Ashley always seemed to have a glass of wine nearby. Is that really a good idea when you have a serious illness? 

Yeah, I can't keep it all straight with Ashley and Jay (jasheley?)

I have heard that a big factor for lupus flares is stress.  Like the stress of wondering if your barely legal husband is cheating on you with some  'tinderonis"...in your car, or in your house ..because a guy that will try to convince you that he.just thought tinder was for messaging is exactly the guy who will convince you that that tube of lipstick you don't recognize is yours and he was just playing hide and go seek with that girl which is why she is in your bed.

However the drinking probably isn't advisable either.

• Love 7

That LV wedding, Nicole Gun purchase Starcasm article make my head hurt!  Just one nugget, allegedly Jay went into gunshop#1 with a woman who was not Ashleyy, and then later returned with Ashley for the purchase (which was denied).  More drama, from Ashley, and a false claim that the store employed brandished a gun at them as they left.  These people, omg!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MajorNelson said:

Just one nugget, allegedly Jay went into gunshop#1 with a woman who was not Ashleyy, and then later returned with Ashley for the purchase (which was denied).

Yes, Ashley conveniently didn't mention the "other woman" gun shopper part

• Love 3

Stephen is still an asshole.  He sees nothing he should apologize for?  I absolutely hated that he couldn't admit that Olga might be in pain after surgery, he called it "hormones" Alrighty.  And I could see the rage in his eyes when he said to Asuelo "Yeah....what's funny?"

• Love 8

Two things that are bugging me about how this ended (I'm sure there are more, but for now):

1. Why didn't they ever discuss the fact that Eric - who, during the Tell All, says he had "...not been able to rely on her [Tasha] in a very long time..." moved into, and kicked Tasha out of, HER apartment? Why didn't Shawn ask about this?
  2. Why didn't Ashley clear up the fact that it was an old boyfriend who posted all that racist crap on their wedding page, and not the throngs of racist, intolerant Americans that they implied it was? Why didn't Shawn ask about this?

This is why they need a new host and they should solicit questions from the viewers, the people who actually watch the show. Shit, if they came on this message board and asked us for questions, can you imagine the avalanche they'd get?

And a funny observation - Ashley consumed with looking down at her own boobs through her dress cutout and repositioning/adjusting her extensions.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Two things that are bugging me about how this ended (I'm sure there are more, but for now):

1. Why didn't they ever discuss the fact that Eric - who, during the Tell All, says he had "...not been able to rely on her [Tasha] in a very long time..." moved into, and kicked Tasha out of, HER apartment? Why didn't Shawn ask about this?
  2. Why didn't Ashley clear up the fact that it was an old boyfriend who posted all that racist crap on their wedding page, and not the throngs of racist, intolerant Americans that they implied it was? Why didn't Shawn ask about this?

This is why they need a new host and they should solicit questions from the viewers, the people who actually watch the show. Shit, if they came on this message board and asked us for questions, can you imagine the avalanche they'd get?

And a funny observation - Ashley consumed with looking at her own boobs and repositioning/adjusting her extensions.

My guess would be that the background to the apartment story and the explanation of the wedding page posts were not broached because neither was mentioned on the show itself.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Honey said:

And I could see the rage in his eyes when he said to Asuelo "Yeah....what's funny?"

It reminded me of Joe Pesci’s character “What’s so funny...” speech in the movie “Goodfellas” and that didn’t end well. 

• Love 3
On 1/15/2019 at 3:09 PM, happy hobo said:

I say, let it fly. (after 9pm and with warnings).

I've lived in other countries where there is not near the censorship that TV has in the USA.  Even Canada has 'uncensored' shows on at night. 

Nobody dies.....nobody faints........worse language is heard at a high school bus stop in the morning. (not that that is a good thing)

I find the whole 'nanny state' to be tiresome.  We've haven't come far enough since Lucy and Ricky couldn't be shown in the same bed.

But.........we can have all these pregg-o teenagers on TV? I find that far more offensive.........

Yep, pregnant teenagers, and it all starts on the bus with society's acceptance of foul language. jmo

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Gobi said:

My guess would be that the background to the apartment story and the explanation of the wedding page posts were not broached because neither was mentioned on the show itself.

Don’t forget TLC thinks we stupidly believe everything they show us as the truth and don’t question anything. The Tell All was filmed in November and much of the BS producer driven manipulation came to light after that. We only know what really happened through spoilers  

On another topic, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO TOMORROW NIGHT WITHOUT MY FAVORITE SNARKATHON? 

What’s everybody else doing? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 8
On 1/15/2019 at 11:35 AM, happy hobo said:

Well, I'm not a cat person........but I do have a dog. Fun fact: in our house (in the 10 years we have had our doggie), NO ONE but the dog seems to ever fart! 

To hell with Zantac or Gelusil or whatever. If you have gas problems........get a dog! 

We used to have a Rottweiler-Shepherd mix (followed our son home, really) and she had the deadliest of farts. She'd sneak into our bedroom at night, but we'd find out she was there once she became flatulent!

I had a friend whose husband did not think farts were funny and was embarrassed by them. Once, he told her the suspicious odor "must be the new curtains."

I had another friend who went to a doctor who had an accent and she swears he told her husband that his abdominal pain was caused by "fartillation!"

Edited by renatae
  • Love 3
On 1/15/2019 at 3:15 PM, Teri313 said:

He also promised to take her to some big amusement park with Leida and Alles, then he cancelled and told her they decided not to go. The next day, they posted a bunch of photos of the three of them at the park.

This is definitely first class bum behavior. What a despicable troll trying to masquerade as a human being.

• Love 8
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:11 PM, Teri313 said:

And a funny observation - Ashley consumed with looking at her own boobs and repositioning/adjusting her extensions.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:34 AM, Gobi said:

I know what you're saying Gobi, but I think I'm going to have to disagree. It would be one thing if it was something that was never an issue on the show - like if Eric gave Leida an STD or got into a fist fight with her father - but the two issues I'm talking about WERE part of the show. They just were dishonest by not telling the whole story, thereby manipulating the (untrue) outcomes. As a result, it allowed Eric to get away with falsely blaming Tasha for something that was bullshit and continuously implying that she is a "snowflake" and irresponsible and leaching off of him. And if we didn't have ways of finding these things out for ourselves, we'd probably believe him (actually, we'd probably still not believe him...). Same about Jay and Ashley. With all the race crap going on in this country right now and people being accused of being racist because of how they vote, the last thing we need is TLC throwing gasoline on that fire. Strangers weren't coming out of the woodwork to attack Jay because he's black and they're an interracial couple, it was one person who she knew well. I will admit I'm wrong, though, if the Tell All happened before they figured out that it was him.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Strangers weren't coming out of the woodwork to attack Jay because he's black and they're an interracial couple, it was one person who she knew well. I will admit I'm wrong, though, if the Tell All happened before they figured out that it was him.

I think they knew it was him all along (if this jilted high school guy and his texts even existed.) Ashley and Jay were playing up the interracial couple angle from the very beginning. I remember Ashley's warnings about the possible difficulties of him moving to a "very White" section of PA on the ride home from the airport. They were shown at the Farmer's Market and Jay thought everyone was staring at them as a couple (not because they were being followed by a camera crew)! I'm totally skeptical that there was ever a barn wedding in the works that was cancelled and the whole moving the ceremony to Vegas just before the 90 day deadline was totally scripted by production. 

• Love 8
On 1/15/2019 at 4:09 PM, happy hobo said:

I say, let it fly. (after 9pm and with warnings).

I've lived in other countries where there is not near the censorship that TV has in the USA.  Even Canada has 'uncensored' shows on at night. 

Nobody dies.....nobody faints........worse language is heard at a high school bus stop in the morning. (not that that is a good thing)

I find the whole 'nanny state' to be tiresome.  We've haven't come far enough since Lucy and Ricky couldn't be shown in the same bed.

But.........we can have all these pregg-o teenagers on TV? I find that far more offensive.........

I worked in elementary school for years.  I couldn’t believe the language.  You just know they heard it at home as they were too young to be out on their own.

• Love 1

Eric and Lieda - Eric had plenty of time to Go Home By Himself and clean up that apartment while Lieda stayed with her family (and his ex and kids) in the condo they rented in town.  He didn't, and then just shamelessly blamed his daughter for everything.  Also, so what if it was dirty? He came in, saw the mess, he should have Started Cleaning It Up Right Then and There!  He should have told Lieda to relax in the living room, and he should have sped around and washed dishes, cleaned the table, etc.  That was no mansion that needed work -- it is a tiny apartment that he needed to clean.  His laziness would not allow that to happen.  His complete willingness to kick out Tasha  and be a complete jerk to her aided and abetted Lieda's mission to Get  Tasha OUT.  Lieda had no intention of living with his daughter and did her level best to harp on the dirt to force her out.  That was just ridiculous on so many levels.  Lieda most likely never cleaned at her parents (or her own when she was married) home.  They had servants who did that.  So she storms into the tiny, unclean home and instead of addressing her complete and utter disappointment, she rages at Tasha and Loser lets her do it.  Anything to take the focus away from the crap apartment.  He intentionally made zero effort to clean it, take any responsibility, or mediate the situation which went from bad to worst immediately.  His sticking up for Lieda was a ruse to distract from the crap apartment.  They deserve each other and I hope their marriage lasts forever.

Jonathan and Fernanda -- She came in blazing to that Tell All. What difference did it make to her that Larissa did anything online?  Fernanda wanted the attention to be on herself and immediately took the Pao-road to Mean Girl.  She brought along Ashley and it was disgusting.  Larissa has many faults, but her making light of her legal issues was not Fernanda's business.  What was Fernanda's business was Staying In Her Lane and making her marriage work. That didn't happen.  She got a good edit during the season, then ruined it all on the Tell All.  Brava.    

Larissa and Coltie - Sad. Sad. Sad.  From the looks of things, he never had any intention of making this a Real Marriage with a Real Person. He wanted someone out of his league who he did not have to pay any attention to until he went to bed.  He began to gaslight her starting at the airport....."start as you plan to continue," indeed.  No flowers, All disappointment.  Whatever Fernanda may have thought of Larissa, Larissa put up with a LOT that Fern would not have -- the hot as hell car, the crap furniture, the bait and switch trip to the fancy apartment, the befh sthew, Debbie hanging around taunting her with "do you want a nice dress or do you want your Green Card", the mean cousin who insulted her non-stop, the Goodwill Dress (which she ROCKED!), and Coltie never sticking up for her....ever.  Fern would have had Jon's head on a stick at the airport.....So yeah, Larissa "paid" for every minute she's been with Coltie and Debs.  It was heartbreaking to hear her say how SHE COMPLIMENTS HIM!  How he's got a big head because she always telling him how handsome he is (just like Debbie!). He's a hot mess and totally ungrateful for her Out of League-ness.  Hoping she gets to stay and find someone else in Vegas to make her dreams come true....

Jay and Ashley -- she's another one who needed to Stay In Her Lane.  The Ugly Talk and disrespect she showered on Jay was not right.  Either stay and get over it because it is not a deal-breaker.... or Leave.  The threats are not pretty.  She was saying words to try to hurt him, but he's got his eye on the Green Card Prize, so that's tough to do. Meanwhile, she is making a mockery of whatever marriage she is going to salvage.  It was painful to watch because she is so insecure she thinks that language and attitude are the right way to go. It's not.  They need some marital therapy stat.

Stephen and Olga - Stephen is still a jerk. How he failed to mention the manner in which he got money to bring them over was very interesting.  At a minimum, he should have thanked his donors.  His meanness to Olga is there on tape and no one will forget that he intentionally did not apply for her Visa, but tried to convince her that the baby should go home with him.  WHAT?  That was such an outrage. Olga's relief when he "changed his mind" (found out he could not do that) was horrible to watch.  The fact that he put her through that at all is just outrageous.  She's happy to be coming to the US, hopefully, she will get friends who will help her emotionally (like that gal in Russia) and she will not put up with his immature crap.  His talk of "R.E.S.P.E.C.T" was laughable since he showed little respect for Olga. He showed little respect for the elders on those couches with him.  He is full of rage and needs to get over himself.  Maybe the responsibility of having to take care of his family will make him grow up (once the gofundme money is gone).  

Kalani and Asuelo - She needs to Shut It when it comes to him.  She probably saw him in his natural habitat and liked him a lot. Probably flattered that he paid her attention.  She had no intention of staying with him -- she told him she only wanted to be with a White guy...so then Oliver happened. Regarding his comments that he thought Kalini didn't need his help -- I could see that.  While we, as American's, have certain expectations about how an absentee father should act, it is clear that Kalini is not so good with the communication, so I would not be surprised if she never mentioned anything to him, just complained about him to her family.  Sending a "box of diapers" is not realistic because shipping is so expensive, but sending a bit of money would have helped....again, not sure she ever communicated her hopes to him...but instead came to visit him as The Rich American who could afford expensive trips to his island.  We shall never know.....

Edited by Eme
  • Love 13
20 hours ago, Eme said:

Stephen and Olga - Stephen is still a jerk. How he failed to mention the manner in which he got money to bring them over was very interesting.  At a minimum, he should have thanked his donors. 

His gofundme wasn't set up until mid-December, which was after they shot the tell-all.  So there weren't any donors to thank yet.

• Love 6

My Bad. Did not know the dates of his source of funds.  Nevertheless, that is only one small aspect of his personality that is deficient.  My comments stem from his actions on the show.

• Love 1

It just seems to me that all the couples who are making news since the Tell All (Ashley/Jay, Fernanda/Jon, Eric/Leida, Colt/Larissa) are doing it in a last ditch effort to be relevant and stay in the public eye. None of them will qualify for a spin-off so their 90 Day careers are dead in the water. Steven/Olga and Kalani/Asuelu are all keeping relatively low profiles and I can see them being invited back for "Happily Ever After" or "What's Next" 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It just seems to me that all the couples who are making news since the Tell All (Ashley/Jay, Fernanda/Jon, Eric/Leida, Colt/Larissa) are doing it in a last ditch effort to be relevant and stay in the public eye. None of them will qualify for a spin-off so their 90 Day careers are dead in the water. Steven/Olga and Kalani/Asuelu are all keeping relatively low profiles and I can see them being invited back for "Happily Ever After" or "What's Next" 

No tea, no shade but those are the two couples I would be the least interested in following.  Well, them along with Jon and Fernanda who I find boring.

Steven is annoying and olga is nice, but boring.  She isn't made for Trainwreck TV.  Kalani is boring and annoying and for some reason she seems to think she is smart in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.  There is something up with ansuelo, I won't armchair diagnose, but I know generally normal when I see.  If he threw that bizarre tantrum because he was "tired of filming" he probably shouldn't film for another show.

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

No tea, no shade but those are the two couples I would be the least interested in following. 

I totally agree! Nevertheless, they probably will be the ones we're expected to watch in another season along with some of the previous season's couples (Evelyn/David, Elizabeth/Andreii, David/Annie come to mind). None of them are making "must see TV" for me. 

• Love 2