Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 1/14/2019 at 8:14 AM, doyouevengohere said:

oh it's worse than that.  Ledia asked the married man she was having an affair with to adopt him.  The wife of the man said this on social media.  The timeline is she was having an affair with this guy while she was meeting up with Eric; I guess trying to decide.  Then there were rumours of her killing two people in a drag racing incident in Japan.  Her dad covered it up and paid people off.  Ledia was trying to smear the wife of the married man on social media.  Then I guess she chose Eric because it was her way out to another country where no one had heard of her yet.  My theory is that she drug AHLESS along to have something to hold over her parents.  There are lots of rumours on social media that while in Japan she would leave the child alone in their apt. for hours while she went out and did her stuff, and when she was with him she just ignored him.

At last! The secret which made Leida leave her life of comfort to come live with Sad Sack. Not surprising, only heartbreaking that she tried to farm out poor Aless. She truly is a fiend.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

He also promised to take her to some big amusement park with Leida and Alles, then he cancelled and told her they decided not to go. The next day, they posted a bunch of photos of the three of them at the park.

What an asshole. That just chaps me.  Eric is a loser, plain & simple. What guy in their 40's sleeps in a twin bed ? I honestly think the twin was probably Tasha's to begin with anyway and when he moved in, he made her move to the futon.  I bet that apartments smelled like stank socks and milwaukee's best had a baby

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

He also promised to take her to some big amusement park with Leida and Alles, then he cancelled and told her they decided not to go. The next day, they posted a bunch of photos of the three of them at the park.

Yup. Tania said it happened multiple times. He can save his tears; they mean nothing. His daughters' tears mean everything.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Yup. Tania said it happened multiple times. He can save his tears; they mean nothing. His daughters' tears mean everything.

And why is he always crying? If what is going on between him and his daughters upsets him to the point of crying on TV, then you'd think he would fix it. Easy enough to do. Don't hold a fake grudge, period. But we KNOW that this has nothing to do with the "messy apartment" or needing an apology or anything else those two despicable humans might blame it on. It simply comes down to Leida not wanting his ex-wife and children in his life, and he's going along with it because she must have some super magical vagina that renders him powerless, but he knows how bad that makes him look, so instead of owning it and saying, yeah, I suck, he makes it even worse and blames his kid. And he thinks we're all so stupid that we can't figure that out. You're no genius Eric - we have eyes, and we see you.

• Love 13
22 hours ago, renatae said:

Apparently, he is unaware that, like Steven said, humans are still maturing into the mid 20's and that the age of majority was changed arbitrarily by Congress in 1971 from 21 to 18. The main reason behind it was protests by youth that if they were too young to vote, then they were too young to be sent off to war and potential death.

Thus Congress in all its wisdom, instead of raising the age of eligibility for the draft, lowered the age of majority to 18.

The problem is, certain things simply cannot be determined by fiat, despite Congress' frequent forays into the realms which are beyond their power to actually change.

I

(small voice) it was actually through a Constitutional Amendment-the 26th Amendment.  Congress may propose an Amendment, but 3/4s of the state have to ratify it before it becomes a part of the Constitution.

• Love 5
On 1/14/2019 at 8:14 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Oops! Double post!

Just meant to acknowledge seacliffsal is correct. It definitely was an amendment. My bad!

Edited by renatae
  • Love 1
On 1/14/2019 at 3:47 PM, sasha206 said:

Is it wrong that I'm wishing for Coltee to be the next "The Bachelor"?  Or some sort of dating series starting Coltee and mother Debbie?

I just saw a TLC commercial for a series that would be perfect for them: Seeking Sister Wife

1 hour ago, toodles said:

Dennis the Menace, all growed up.

Yes! He even has that little piece of hair sticking up in the back! 

Another thing I just remembered from the Tell All. When Colt and Larissa finally arrived, Shaun said something like "Let's address the elephant in the room..." and I thought she was referring to Colt himself. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
On 1/14/2019 at 12:33 PM, RealReality10 said:

Leida's eyebrows look like upside down Nike swooshes.  

Maybe it's a look amongst the super rich, super classy set.

Those Parisienne tiara types...

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

And why is he always crying? If what is going on between him and his daughters upsets him to the point of crying on TV, then you'd think he would fix it. Easy enough to do. Don't hold a fake grudge, period. But we KNOW that this has nothing to do with the "messy apartment" or needing an apology or anything else those two despicable humans might blame it on.

His crying eyeroll inducing to me - the only feelings he cares about are his own.

• Love 9

I tend not to get all upset about stuff I see on reality TV because it's often manufactured. However, the thing with Eric and Leida that I just can't understand why people aren't making a big deal of is this: THEY TOOK HER BED. Who does that? (and by "people" I mean people on the tell-all, Tasha herself, hosts, etc. They took her damn bed, y'all.)

Edited by NoWhammies
  • Love 21
18 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I don't want to hear curse words either. They are ugly and reveal character.  But I'd rather hear them than the annoying bleeping.  Maybe instead of the bleep they could silence the sound and put a red X over the mouth?  

Better still, why does everyone curse so much these days?  Curse words (F bombs, etc.) used to be reserved to indicate anger and frustration.  Now they're included in everyday speech along with the other annoyance... the word 'like' every two seconds.

What is happening to our language?

I think they should have a klaxon horn or a Donkey sound effect when they curse. The red X is a great idea.

I’m no prude because I swear with the best of them, but when some people swear so much, it kind of drives me nuts. The volume of swearing that Ashley does is an example of too much. I can turn it on and off, and if I’m filming a tv show, I’d probably turn it off. There are people in my life that I’d prefer not know how much I swear and at the stupid fucking shit I swear at.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

What an asshole. That just chaps me.  Eric is a loser, plain & simple. What guy in their 40's sleeps in a twin bed ? I honestly think the twin was probably Tasha's to begin with anyway and when he moved in, he made her move to the futon.  I bet that apartments smelled like stank socks and milwaukee's best had a baby

Shaun Robinsin, the useless Shaun Robinson should have followed up Eric's credo about being 18 and adult now with asking Eric how the hunt is going to purchase a home......the one he promised Leida soon. Crickets........

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Shaun Robinsin, the useless Shaun Robinson should have followed up Eric's credo about being 18 and adult now with asking Eric how the hunt is going to purchase a home......the one he promised Leida soon. Crickets........

Okay, I thought of another thing that bugs me* about Eric and the whole "Over 18" thing:  When you are over 18 you technically don't have to listen to your parents anymore.  So....demanding an apology like she is 11, well good luck with that buddy boy.  He wants it both ways.

* = I am annoyed with myself that this is what I think of while driving to work.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Bubbles1967 said:

I’m confused.   Can someone tell me what’s going on with Ashley and Jay now? They had another ceremony

There are pictures that show they had some kind of wedding ceremony (but maybe not a real marriage) in Jamaica before filming this season claiming it was so Jay’s family could be there. Jay wore a white suit and Ashley wore a different wedding gown than we saw in Vegas  https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-spoilers-jay-confirms-split-ashley-explains-jamaican-wedding-photos/

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Although she is a not so great hostess of this trough, I once again feel the need to point out the fact that Shaun Robinson is 56 years old. Eric is (allegedly) 41. Methinks old boy hit a gypsy with a car some time ago who cursed him with Hobo. 

Wow - she looks fantastic. However, if at 56 I am hosting a shitshow like that tell all, I'm going to be seriously questioning my career path.

• Love 11

Does anyone know if Eric still has a job after his performance on this show? I know someone who is living with a parent again after a violent marriage, and that person is 60. Being a parent isn’t shoving someone out the door when they turn 18. He’s the biggest asshole this show has ever produced.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

How about Tasha has to be an adult at 18 and Eric does not at "41"? His adulting involves barging in on someone else's place, kicking them out, and taking their belongings. 

Somewhere, a hermit crab is shaking its head at Eric's audacity...

And wasn't he relying on her for half the rent?  I get helping your daughter "adult" by making her pay but I have a hunch he needed that money for rent.  Big difference, at least to me.

48 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

He’s the biggest asshole this show has ever produced.

And that is really saying something!!!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

According  to Tania, the house he was looking at (the "really big" one) was a big old wreck, so I suspect Leida was horrified when she saw it. Then he was looking at a house in some affluent neighborhood, which made her and the girls laugh because it's something he could never afford. She didn't know a lot about it, but she did confirm that they're still in that apartment and she doesn't think they are in a position to buy anything. She said that his finances are a mess, and that it took her over a year after they divorced to get her credit improved to the point where she was able to buy a house. Sounds like he's just a big old ball and chain. And THAT is your prize, Leida! lol

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 19
24 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

According  to Tania, the house he was looking at (the "really big" one) was a big old wreck, so I suspect Leida was horrified when she saw it. Then he was looking at a house in some affluent neighborhood, which made her and the girls laugh because it's something he could never afford. She didn't know a lot about it, but she did confirm that they're still in that apartment and she doesn't think they are in a position to buy anything. She said that his finances are a mess, and that it took her over a year after they divorced to get her credit improved to the point where she was able to buy a house. Sounds like he's just a big old ball and chain. And THAT is your prize, Leida! lol

It's such a beautiful thing when two con artists connect.  I just LOL because I'm sure he thought he was marrying a rich doctor who was going to take care of him.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Although she is a not so great hostess of this trough, I once again feel the need to point out the fact that Shaun Robinson is 56 years old. Eric is (allegedly) 41. Methinks old boy hit a gypsy with a car some time ago who cursed him with Hobo. 

Best comment ever!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

His crying eyeroll inducing to me - the only feelings he cares about are his own.

I agree with you but I also think deep down there's a part of him that knows he's been a real shit to his kids.  However, he's gotta keep bitchface from going back to Indonesia he'll say and do anything to prevent that from happening since he says its his last chance for love *eyeroll*

• Love 9
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

There are pictures that show they had some kind of wedding ceremony (but maybe not a real marriage) in Jamaica before filming this season claiming it was so Jay’s family could be there. Jay wore a white suit and Ashley wore a different wedding gown than we saw in Vegas

I'll admit that I'm biased because I'm not into the whole wedding industrial complex, but why can't these people just have parties or celebrations instead of wedding after wedding? 

3 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

Wow - she looks fantastic. However, if at 56 I am hosting a shitshow like that tell all, I'm going to be seriously questioning my career path.

Not only hosting a shitshow like that, but doing a bad job of it. 

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'll admit that I'm biased because I'm not into the whole wedding industrial complex, but why can't these people just have parties or celebrations instead of wedding after wedding? 

<snip>

My guess is that the splashy (ha!) wedding is a requirement to be on the show.  It's all for entertainment & market share, don't ya know.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

How about Tasha has to be an adult at 18 and Eric does not at "41"? His adulting involves barging in on someone else's place, kicking them out, and taking their belongings. 

Somewhere, a hermit crab is shaking its head at Eric's audacity...

Nice one!  

And maybe Eric was crying because he kicked out someone paying half the rent.

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I have said this before on other forums, but when there is a second ceremony (or third or fourth) to the same person, that second and third ceremony is a vow renewal.  To say "Well my FIRST wedding to John didn't really count as it was a courthouse wedding" is dismissive to those that have had courthouse weddings.  Off soapbox now......

47 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Not only hosting a shitshow like that, but doing a bad job of it.

See, I would host the living hell out of this show!!!  I would drill them endlessly, call them on their crap and make them squirm.  Eric and Leida would be my prime targets!!

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

My guess is that the splashy (ha!) wedding is a requirement to be on the show.  It's all for entertainment & market share, don't ya know.

That Holiday Inn conference room wedding that Eric and leida had was splashy?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

ITA! How many "second weddings" (technically vow renewals) have we been subjected to on this show? Off the top of my head I can think of Loren, Chantal, Elizabeth (planned in Moldavia) Fernanda, (planned in Mexico) and now Ashley had a Jamaica ceremony as well as the tacky Elvis Chapel wedding. There are pictures online of her and Jay in LV with a group of people including Natalie and HER new fiance, although it was edited to look like they went to Vegas alone. There are also pictures of Eric and Leida in the Philippines dressed in wedding attire so there is speculation that they also had some kind of ceremony there before filming. Add to that the dress shopping scenes for Molly's and Anfisa's weddings (that turned out to be held in the courthouse) and Nicole shopping for a dress she hasn't worn. 

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

That Holiday Inn conference room wedding that Eric and leida had was splashy?

Yeah...all the time wasted talking about "increasing the budget" and flowers?! They had two hot tray warmers with food in it. TWO!!! I don't even think that "wedding" met the minimum requirement to rent out a hotel "conference room" for the "per person plate $." As Mr. Kdawg and I said , better off getting together 8-10 people you're closest to and go to a restaurant. If I had it to do over again (not in a 90DF scenario but a regular U.S. wedding we had) that's what we would do and SAVE THE $$. Then again we spent upwards of 25k on it, gown and all. For what? To impress parents' friends...too bad parents paid $00.00 towards our wedding. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Yeah...all the time wasted talking about "increasing the budget" and flowers?! They had two hot tray warmers with food in it. TWO!!! I don't even think that "wedding" met the minimum requirement to rent out a hotel "conference room" for the "per person plate $." As Mr. Kdawg and I said , better off getting together 8-10 people you're closest to and go to a restaurant. If I had it to do over again (not in a 90DF scenario but a regular U.S. wedding we had) that's what we would do and SAVE THE $$. Then again we spent upwards of 25k on it, gown and all. For what? To impress parents' friends...too bad parents paid $00.00 towards our wedding. 

I always say that if I get married it'll be in Rialto on a Tuesday morning, that way no one will come and I'll get plenty of gifts...LOL

But seriously, I'm right there with you.  Big weddings seem like such a waste especially to eat a $50 plate of rubber chicken and eat fancy cake.  We could eat fancy cake anywhere!

And just LOL at that wedding where half the guests were wearing jeans and tee shirts.  And one woman was mysteriously in prom dress.

• Love 5
On 1/15/2019 at 2:33 PM, gonecrackers said:

They were all juvenile, but I thought Ashley sunk below everyone with not just one C U, but several times... seems she's classy like that.

During the interview with "Auntie" on YT, Eric's ex, Tania, spoke of a situation where Eric had promised the youngest he would pick her up for a fun trip, yet never showed up - no call, nothing; just didn't show up. Tania said when she arrived home from work, she didn't even know Jennica was still there as she was in her room. Her oldest daughter was there, however, & mentioned it, so it's possible she's still living with her.

Thanks for putting me onto Auntie’s Advice.  Man she got all the tea! Can we hire her to host the next reunion?

Edited by Ijustwantsomechips
Stupid double post
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

I agree with you but I also think deep down there's a part of him that knows he's been a real shit to his kids.  However, he's gotta keep bitchface from going back to Indonesia he'll say and do anything to prevent that from happening since he says its his last chance for love *eyeroll*

The clip of him outside the furniture store telling Leida that he wasn’t going to kick Tasha out and that it was “inhuman” of her to ask him to “give up his parental rights and no longer pay child support”, that she needed to “get out of that selfish Indonesian mindset” should have been played right along with the one where he told Tasha to “pack her shit and get out”. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

The clip of him outside the furniture store telling Leida that he wasn’t going to kick Tasha out and that it was “inhuman” of her to ask him to “give up his parental rights and no longer pay child support”, that she needed to “get out of that selfish Indonesian mindset” should have been played right along with the one where he told Tasha to “pack her shit and get out”. 

Hah! That would've been pretty awesome. Made him look more of a fool than he already is.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

ITA! How many "second weddings" (technically vow renewals) have we been subjected to on this show? Off the top of my head I can think of Loren, Chantal, Elizabeth (planned in Moldavia) Fernanda, (planned in Mexico) and now Ashley had a Jamaica ceremony as well as the tacky Elvis Chapel wedding. There are pictures online of her and Jay in LV with a group of people including Natalie and HER new fiance, although it was edited to look like they went to Vegas alone. There are also pictures of Eric and Leida in the Philippines dressed in wedding attire so there is speculation that they also had some kind of ceremony there before filming. Add to that the dress shopping scenes for Molly's and Anfisa's weddings (that turned out to be held in the courthouse) and Nicole shopping for a dress she hasn't worn. 

And didn't Poor David and Annie get married in the Philippines before coming to the U.S.? They had some kind of something there...some "dowry" scam that enabled David to empty Chris' pockets a little more.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

And didn't Poor David and Annie get married in the Philippines before coming to the U.S.? They had some kind of something there...some "dowry" scam that enabled David to empty Chris' pockets a little more.

Thailand, not the Philippines.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Looks like he got hit in the head with a bag of nickles

• Love 3

No tea, no shade, but 

a. Fernanda didn't "care about" Larissa, she did not comment because she was "concerned" about Larissa.  She did that to get the same attention that she accuses Larissa of wanting.  She should stop being salty that Larissa played the game better than her.  Don't mess with the bull if you can't handle the horns Fernanda.

b. They can all talk shit, and maybe they were having a lovely conversation but unfortunately it wasn't as exciting as Colt and Larissa.  If you have an issue people, take it up with the prdocers

c. Colt and Jonathan trying beef is like watching a race to the bottom.  Boring!

d. For a group of grown people to leave a stage, refuse to go back and talk smack about one person is giving that one person power and attention so....yeah.

e.  When did you become better than anyone Ashley?  GTFOH!

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

Oh Eric knows he is a complete POS, but he figures the best defense is a good offense so he will be the one who has been wronged and demand an apology.

They both suck the very worst, but I can't wait for the day that Eric needs to crawl back to Tasha because leida ruined his credit and abandoned him.

• Love 5
On 1/15/2019 at 8:06 AM, DaphneCat said:

I've never really bought the whole Asuelu is a sweet, simple man, who loves everyone thing.  His use of language tells me otherwise.  He had no problem dropping the obscenities.  While I was not paying really close attention it seemed like Steven was talking about other people's behavior while Asuelu was using those words to describe other people - big difference.

I hate that this reunion and Eric for making  me agree with Steven about anything.  

Ansuelo....dude, you are like that kid who ate dog poop in the second grade and mistook everyone egging them on as a sign they liked  you.  We were mean spirited seven year olds..

Those other cast members were not laughing with you ansuelo, they were laughing at you.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Oh Eric knows he is a complete POS, but he figures the best defense is a good offense so he will be the one who has been wronged and demand an apology.

They both suck the very worst, but I can't wait for the day that Eric needs to crawl back to Tasha because leida ruined his credit and abandoned him.

I don't think Eric needs any help ruining his credit.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

There are pictures that show they had some kind of wedding ceremony (but maybe not a real marriage) in Jamaica before filming this season claiming it was so Jay’s family could be there. Jay wore a white suit and Ashley wore a different wedding gown than we saw in Vegas  https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-spoilers-jay-confirms-split-ashley-explains-jamaican-wedding-photos/

This looks a lot more fun than that farce in Vegas.

The strapless dress Ashley's wearing is a perfect example of why I dislike most strapless wedding gowns, the stiff, unnatural way it digs into her cleavage, ugh. I haven't cared for any of the three wedding gowns we've seen her wearing.

• Love 2

A few impressions: Colt sitting on the couch like a melting puddle of purple lard and looking almost stoned as if he was coached to say his lines without really knowing the meaning of them.  Fernanda insisting "I didn't say anything!" after the clip of her saying "I don't care; I'd rather they didn't come." Leida insisting, "We KNEW Tasha made the mess!" (and how? you weren't even there before you found the messy apartment). Eric saying, sleepy/drunk-eyed, "It's gonna take time," which in his language means, "if I just ignore it it will go away."  Larissa shouting, "he's a SOFTWARE ENGINEER!"  Ashley insisting she "don't do that shit," and is above the pettiness and fighting... right before she calls her former best friend the C word.  Twice.  This is a classless, shameless bunch of idiots who would sell their souls just to get their mugs on TV.

• Love 18