Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

As I said above, DV is a pretty big one.    That is high on the list of deportation because it's a crime of violence.    Plus, now you are "in the system" making it easier for Immigration to find you if they want to.    She is most likely going right from jail to the airport if she is convicted.

I doubt she would go from jail to deportation because I think she would have some rights to appeal any conviction and even have rights as an immigrant.  So I think both the appeal process and the immigration court process would be a process.

I mean even people who overstay their visa or come to the United States in a less glorious manner seem to have due process rights that includes going to immigration court.

14 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Is it wrong that I'm wishing for Coltee to be the next "The Bachelor"?  Or some sort of dating series starting Coltee and mother Debbie?

"You, me and my mom make three" 

All contestants go through a series of challenges....making beef stew as judged by Debbie.....going shopping with Debbie and seeing who finds the cheapest and saddest looking couch......making cat outfits a la project runway.....

At the end of each date night, if Colt goes into the contestants room, she gets to stay...but if he goes into Debbie's room at the end of the night, the contestant has to leave.

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

I doubt she would go from jail to deportation because I think she would have some rights to appeal any conviction and even have rights as an immigrant.  So I think both the appeal process and the immigration court process would be a process.

I mean even people who overstay their visa or come to the United States in a less glorious manner seem to have due process rights that includes going to immigration court.

Yeah but those rights are superseded by your violation of the law.  You've got a right to appeal but there's no incentive for the gov't to overturn or suspend a deportation order pending its outcome.   Think of it like being charged with a crime for which bail isn't granted.   You stay in jail until there's a trial, you don't get released on the chance that you may be found innocent. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

These reunions frustrate more than they satisfy because they don't mention the one fact that could really kill all the BS a person is trying to spew. For instance, why won't or can't someone bring up the fact that it was Tasha's apartment to begin with that she, out of mercy, let her homeless, broke ass, wino daddy stay at?!?! Why? Why? Why? That would crack Eric's face with all his tough love garbage and that she needs to be an adult. She was and is when your ass was sleeping in your car fucktard. His broke ass had no business bringing 2 mouths to feed, when his ass ain't got the credit to get another place, so he kicks Tasha out of hers. What about 30 years old Leida and her son still living with and off her parents? 

Millineials are snowflakes Eric? Does this asshole know that the millineials weren't created in a vacuum. They weren't on the field screaming in the coaches faces demanding their little Adler get a trophy. His generation is to blame for whatever he perceives are the millineial shortcomings.

Eric is gonna bigly regret alienating his daughters. Firstly,  Leida is a user and will leave when a better more lucrative situationship comes her way. Secondly, this dude is the opposite of looking in good health. You know his drunkard, druggy ass is gonna need either a liver, kidney, bone marrow or something. The viruses, diseases, syndromes and conditions are looking for the smallest vulnerability in his immune system like:

oqfhOOE.gif?noredirect

So telling when Eric said he couldn't rely on Tasha anymore. 

My hate is pure and white hot for Leida and Eric. I wish all the wasted energy hating Larissa and Colt would have been directed their way. Got off to easy and lightly. Utter fucking trash and the dregs of this show.

STFU Fern. Not all parents deserve respect, especially those that prioritize puss over parenting their kids.

Steven, I'm so conflicted over you. The abusive asshole powers are strong in you, but I love how you seem to be the only cast member whose foot stays on Eric's neck.

Who the fuck keeps giving these cast members money on their gofundmes? For real, I need to start find ways to scam these suckers.

Islandgal140, you are a specimen!  I’m ‘bigly’ crying reading your post!  Bravo!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Leida's eyebrows look like upside down Nike swooshes.  

Maybe it's a look amongst the super rich, super classy set.

ToasterStrudel made a persuasive argument several episodes ago that Leida's eyebrows, when furrowed, create an uncanny simulacrum of an anus.

1 hour ago, Rt66vintage said:

In the case of the Tell All, it just reveals these people to be uneducated and ignorant. 

And the show's presumption that we, the audience, are also uneducated and ignorant.    (Although having watched every episode of this season I would be hard-pressed to mount a credible defense of my intellect.)

• Love 16

The host was even worse than usual. As my late Mom would say, she couldn’t organize a two-car funeral.

This format is terrible. I don’t care whether Jackass Couple #1 likes or hates Jackass Couple #2. And all of them advising on how to be a decent partner or parent? LOL. TLC, get a decent host, like a lesser-known Dr. Phil or a Kathy Griffin, give each couple an individual segment, grill them like Pancake Night at Denny's, and then have one group meeting at the end. Done and dusted. Their infighting wasn’t interesting or dramatic, just puerile.

Leida has a pencil-thin mustache I couldn’t stop staring at… and an ugly lipstick color (all season) that looked like it had been sitting in an old lady’s purse for 10 years and Leida randomly crayoned it on. Eric is a two-faced weasel who has probably alienated his daughter forever. That he threw her under the bus when she took in his homeless a** is unforgiveable. When Lay-duh dumps him for someone richer or more famous he’ll have no one, but what the hey, bottoms up! That big fight might have been avoided if he were willing to (perish the thought) say it doesn't matter now who did it, and spend $75 to bring a maid in on a Saturday and have everyone pitch in. Leida had no right to go into T's room or throw her out. I hope T. and her mother explore every legal option they have. 

Jonathan looked 20 years older than his child bride last night. Has Señorita Sock Monkey been wearing him out? A huge fight or two every single day will do that.

No new comment on Asuelo Gump and the ever-expanding Cousin Itt. 

Ashley, that’s what she gets for marrying a boy. She needs intensive therapy and to not date for a year or two. Concentrate on her kids, work life, and medical/psychological care. Potty mouth, so classy, like Rachel. These dopes love pretending they're from the hood and showing it off to their mediocre BFs. 

Steven actually made some sense when talking about an abusive parent. He needs individual therapy for that bitterness and anger, though (take it from me). He looked better than usual on Skype, maybe he’s going to AA or NA. Weed jokes, skateboarding, and couchsurfing don't cut it anymore for a husband and father.

I never got why people were charmed by the Brazilian, I disliked her the moment she got here and started to complain FT about everything. They are both master manipulators, though. What a contrast between Day-bee at the time of L’s arrival--like no upper teeth, and hair that looked washed several weeks ago in the spin cycle of the washing machine--and now. She was probably a very lonely older person and is now meeting lots of ppl, which is a good thing, and learning some self-care. That's a toxic triangle though and it needs to end before someone really hurts someone. Amazing that none of the men in this series ever seems to get that many adult women can't live together all hunky-dory. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree - Steven reminds me of these kids in high school (mostly males but females are just as likely to engage in this) who are all about fighting over nothing because "he disrespected me!"  Me: "Okay (sigh) what did he do?"  Boy:  "He looked at me funny, he looked at my HAIR in a funny way!"  Me: "He was probably looking at the clock over your head!"

This whole thing with respect respect respect!!  Yet Steven was NOT respectful to Olga in any way, demanding to be thanked.

Steven knows exactly what he should be saying, it’s that his actions are usually opposite of what he says. 

He’s patting himself on the back that he “Finally” got a clean drug test and can get hired. I think it takes 30 days for pot to no longer be detected  and longer for some other drugs. Depends on if it a urine test or hair follicle test. Does that mean he was smoking or using on in RussIa? So all his big talk about job and school as of the filming of the reunion was just talk. 

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Yeah but those rights are superseded by your violation of the law.  You've got a right to appeal but there's no incentive for the gov't to overturn or suspend a deportation order pending its outcome.   Think of it like being charged with a crime for which bail isn't granted.   You stay in jail until there's a trial, you don't get released on the chance that you may be found innocent. 

Thank you, that makes sense.....so naturally I ran straight to professor Google to understand how some people seem to commit multiple crimes and remain here and others don't.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/crimes-that-will-make-immigrant-deportable.html

And 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kgw.com/amp/article%3fsection=news&subsection=crime&headline=what-is-a-deportable-offense-why-some-immigrants-are-deported-and-some-stay-in-us&contentId=283-548637711

It seems like domestic violence is a crime of moral turpirude that would get a resident that has the right to be here deported.  But, it also seems like simple assault is not particularly a crime that can get you deported.  

And then there seem to be a lot of loopholes, as someone pointed out an exception if you've been mentally abused by a spouse.

She needs a good attorney, if they plead her down to simple assault or if they just fail to take her case to trial because of the shakiness of the evidence she may be good to go.

• Love 1
On 1/13/2019 at 3:40 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have said it before in these forums:  She may not be everyone's cup of cocoa but Kathy Griffith would slay it as the host.  She loves reality tv and would open every wound!!!

And it's not like she's overbooked right now--I wonder if she has approached TLC.  I agree; she would be fantastic.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Is it wrong that I'm wishing for Coltee to be the next "The Bachelor"?  Or some sort of dating series starting Coltee and mother Debbie?

Couldn't be any worse than the current one.

Delta airlines helped me last night by delaying my flight about 45 minutes.  Didn't arrive at the hotel until 5 minutes before it was over.  Caught the last couple of minutes and the switched to PBS that was doing a string of pieces from Britain on Queen Victoria.  Much better, thanks.

Not watching Bachelor either for much of the same reasons.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Drogo said:

He may have tried breastfeeding Oliver.

You’re joking, but it’s possible that Oliver tried to breast feed off of Asuelu.  I have worked in childcare for many years, and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen breastfed babies latch on to earlobes, chins, and the front of anybody’s shirt, male or female.  Oliver is old enough to have some teeth and may have bit his daddy.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

This is probably an unpopular opinion - and I'm not one to drop F bombs unless I stub my toe - but the constant beeping on shows these days drives me up the wall.  I see their lips, I hear the word in my head - I know what they're saying. So what's the point? I think the beeping should stop (except for C U next Tuesday - that's just nasty) and let the F bombs fall where they may. (After 9pm maybe?)

It's not unpopular with me.  I agree with you--we all know what's being said; why bother bleeping it?  No offense to anyone here, but I feel the same way about people who post sh*t when everyone knows the word is shit.  Do the producers think they are protecting virgin ears when they won't let us hear the bad words?  If they really didn't want certain words heard or recognized, they ought to make the screen completely blacked out for the entire sentence.  I agree that after a certain hour--I'd make it 10 p.m.--there shouldn't be censorship of the common curse words.  The more exotic and truly offensive (e.g. racist and misogynistic ones) ought not to be heard, but holy christ, what's the problem with shit, or even fuck?

• Love 14
6 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Not buying it. Easy to concoct things to say once you realize that Internet backlash at your dickishness is heavy. He's an angry dude with nothing in the toolbox to manage conflict or dissipate anger. It's easy to say what you know people want to hear, it's a whole other thing to actually be that person. We'll see how this works out. I love Olga and wish the best for her.

And then in a fast voice said, "I love you Tasha, " and negated the whole thing buy buying a BUT and adding it at the end.

Totally agree about Steven.  AFAIC, that "It's called RESPECT" snarled at Asuelu negated anything inoffensive he said.  "Angry dude" is exactly what he is, and the fact that he has reason to be angry, given his childhood, doesn't excuse his behavior to Olga.  I hope to god there is therapy in the very near future.  While he did come through in sticking up for Tasha, it was only because it so closely, almost so literally, reflected his own experiences, not through any insight about how parents should treat children.  I generally sneer in a superior manner at these people who live and die by comments on social media, I'll make an exception in Steven's case.  He may not be willing to listen to Olga or his grandparents, but it seems he pays a lot of attention to criticism from his peers.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

eah, me too. I watched hopefully, nee gleefully, awaiting the full fuckery F bombs but alas someone in Central Time Zone finally woke up and said, "oh geez, I'm not getting paid by the gov'ment to do my job, but I must rise and bleep these fuckers profanity", and alas, we got the mega shaft in Central/Mountain/Pacific Time Zones...ITSNOTFAIR! I suffered through an entire season of the most heinous wastes of carbon and I can't even get to see this shit show with it's full, uncensored F Bombs?!? I hope you Eastern Time Zoners enjoyed your special live version!

I'm in the Central time zone (Chicago burbs) and heard ALL the unedited f bombs and bullshits, etc. It was glorious! ;)

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I was shocked at their hotel rooms.  Is that a hostel???  Sooooo, tiny.  Room didn’t even have windows!  That one looked like the cheapest cruise cabin. Lol!

Hotel rooms in New York City are notoriously tiny. 

18 hours ago, millennium said:

Ashley called Natalie a C.   Is my memory flawed, or was it not Natalie to whom Ashley fled after learning of Jay's extracurricular activities?   I recall she said as much on the show.   But now she's a C? 

That's my recollection, too--she ran to Scooter Boss after she found out about Jay's Tinder account.  And now Ashley's saying she has always been a liar, etc., etc.  Hey, Ashley, you were friends with this compulsive liar--what does that say about you?

1 hour ago, Tuneful said:

No new comment on Asuelo Gump and the ever-expanding Cousin Itt. 

I wish.  If she styled herself a little more like Cousin Itt, I would have been spared watching her eyes bug out at every. single. thing. anybody. said. 

19 minutes ago, Mothra said:

It's not unpopular with me.  I agree with you--we all know what's being said; why bother bleeping it?  No offense to anyone here, but I feel the same way about people who post sh*t when everyone knows the word is shit.  Do the producers think they are protecting virgin ears when they won't let us hear the bad words?  If they really didn't want certain words heard or recognized, they ought to make the screen completely blacked out for the entire sentence.  I agree that after a certain hour--I'd make it 10 p.m.--there shouldn't be censorship of the common curse words.  The more exotic and truly offensive (e.g. racist and misogynistic ones) ought not to be heard, but holy christ, what's the problem with shit, or even fuck?

The FCC regulates profanity on TV.  I'm picturing everybody at the FCC being furloughed, and one conscientious employee is sitting at home watching and says, "I don't care if I'm not getting paid, Americans are being harmed and I must do something about it."

• Love 16
1 hour ago, millennium said:

ToasterStrudel made a persuasive argument several episodes ago that Leida's eyebrows, when furrowed, create an uncanny simulacrum of an anus.

And the show's presumption that we, the audience, are also uneducated and ignorant.    (Although having watched every episode of this season I would be hard-pressed to mount a credible defense of my intellect.)

How about Coltee’s eyebrows that are upside Down .

• Love 3

TLC really needs to clamp down on what the couples can share during the airing .  I think it used to be if they wanted to be paid they had to not reveal ANYTHING until everything had aired.  I don't want to hear about their troubles and scams while I"m busy hating on them during the season.

The host- fire her! where were the hard hitting questions?  she let them get away with so much!

Eyebags and shesatan- Ledia looked like a frog in her frumpy green dress and constipation face.  They were WAY too easy on her and Eric.  Someone should remind Eric that he's a grown up and has been one longer than Tasha.  He shouldn't have been homeless, been begging to stay in an apt with his then teen daughter, have like no savings, and have a top of the line gaming system and live in a hovel.  He should also be able to buy appropriate furniture and not ask his new wife to sleep in a twin bed with him and make a 5 year old sleep on the floor.  He should also know that disowning your daughter over a mess that you made and then blamed on her will make you lose your daughter. Didn't they show the apt. with him in it at the begining of the season?  His same stupid coffee mug was sitting on the round table attracting flies then; I for one believe most of that mess in the main living area was made and maintained by him. Why didn't the useless host show photographic evidence of this to make Ledia cry?  Ledia should have been chewed out and screamed at by everyone on this show.  I feel bad for Tasha and the other girls, but they are truly better off with Eric out of their lives.  I hope they flounce and never look back and let Ledia destroy him.

Ashley /Jay- yawn, why were they here????  This girl would have been better off spending her time and money and energy in therapy figuring out why she's attracted to cheaters than using all that to bring him over and confuse her children more.

Larissa/Colt-  What's the point of putting every horrible thing you do online? Everyone hates you both now; buh bye.

Rainman/ Moani- She did look pretty in her red dress.  Her horribleness is rubbing off on him. #saveAuseulu

Douche Ken and Mexican Barbie- I'm glad she left him; he's a douche and they're both boring.

Steven/Olga- Hopefully he'll get help and like actually try to be good to Olga and baby.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 11

Jay thinks spouting "I love you's" & bringing her food will make it all better. He's clueless, but so is she for not ending it. I hope when she recovers she realizes her health is more important, her kids need her, & he's not worth it.

Eric & Leida sicken me; they should never be on screen again.

Steven looked so much better in the last part of part 2 - his face looked better & had filled out a bit. He also seemed contrite but I agree with others he's probably into damage control. I hope it brings on real change though. I have a feeling we'll be seeing them again if they stay together.

Jon got what he deserved; can't say I'm feeling it for him. Judging from the SM I've seen he's milking the sympathy & looking to score.

Unpopular opinion but I think Asuelo & Kalani are the best match & seem good together. They're both from the same background, & seem way more connected than we saw in the actual episodes. I had always felt production tampered with those two & seeing them mesh on this last show seemed to prove that for me.

Colt & Larissa are a mess - together & apart.

I can understand people not wanting to hear the actual cursing, but it was easier on my ears than all that bleeping.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 5

I forgot to mention in my previous post... Did anyone notice how Doltee looked like a cat who swallowed the canary!?!??

Did Larissa blow him on the flight over or something ???  Just saying, he really was looking and acting cocky for naught.

• Love 8

Steven, Olga and little Richie.  Steven scares me to death.  He's a terrible person!  He is what we saw in Russia!

Poor Olga will really have it hard when she comes to the states and has nobody to turn too!

I really hope she allows Russia to swallow her up and nobody can find her and Richie.

I see Tasha as a kid that never wins.  Parents divorce and she makes her own way.  Includes her dad and he brings home Satan.  No wonder she cries.  Heck I cried with her.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

He’s patting himself on the back that he “Finally” got a clean drug test and can get hired. I think it takes 30 days for pot to no longer be detected  and longer for some other drugs. Depends on if it a urine test or hair follicle test

He described it as a "home" test, so I would imagine it was a urine test. I've seen them at the Dollar Tree next to the One Dollar Pregnancy tests. 

• Love 3

Eric and his rabid rant about Tasha being over 18 and thus an adult who could do this and that was so self serving.

Apparently, he is unaware that, like Steven said, humans are still maturing into the mid 20's and that the age of majority was changed arbitrarily by Congress in 1971 from 21 to 18. The main reason behind it was protests by youth that if they were too young to vote, then they were too young to be sent off to war and potential death.

Thus Congress in all its wisdom, instead of raising the age of eligibility for the draft, lowered the age of majority to 18.

The problem is, certain things simply cannot be determined by fiat, despite Congress' frequent forays into the realms which are beyond their power to actually change.

I am a neat freak and thought Tasha's room was an inexcusable mess. However, to cut off a relationship with one's daughter over such a petty thing is all kinds of wrong. Eric deserves to die alone, surrounded by books on protocol for insisting this is some form of tough love.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

TLC really needs to clamp down on what the couples can share during the airing .  I think it used to be if they wanted to be paid they had to not reveal ANYTHING until everything had aired.  I don't want to hear about their troubles and scams while I"m busy hating on them during the season.

I don't keep up with 90 Day social media.   I just can't go there.   But just in the reading of this thread, it feels like there are two different versions of 90-Day Fiance running concurrently, and the one we see on TV is just a sanitized, diluted (deluded) version of the other.   It makes me wonder what's the point of watching anymore.   

• Love 9

I just watched this on demand and the F bombs came in the last seven minutes of the show.  It looked like in the very last part, there was supposed to be a voice over with Shawn Robinson, but that didn’t come through, neither did the censors.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

From your mouth to a TLC Producer's ears.  As much as I can't stand Nicole, and get ragey when thinking she's going to be on another (ANOTHER!) season of "Before the 90", at least she keeps her trap shut on social.  Sure she gets into some bickering with fans, but she doesn't start shit, she doesn't spoil anything, and she doesn't talk shit about other castmates.  

And that's about the only nice thing I have to say about her. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

I forgot to mention in my previous post... Did anyone notice how Doltee looked like a cat who swallowed the canary!?!??

Did Larissa blow him on the flight over or something ???  Just saying, he really was looking and acting cocky for naught.

He is convinced, no doubt, that he is smarter than anyone else on the show and that he would make fools of all of them in an argument. 

• Love 12

The FCC regulates profanity on TV. 

Not on cable/satellite. Since they're subscription services, they can do what they want. Cable channels that bleep do it because they think it's better for their bottom line. I'm all for losing the bleeps; people said what they said, and anyone who's letting little children watch this show has much bigger problems to worry about.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

He described it as a "home" test, so I would imagine it was a urine test. I've seen them at the Dollar Tree next to the One Dollar Pregnancy tests. 

I once went on a ten minute rant in a Dollar Tree about the pregnancy tests being at the checkout with the "impulse items" . Needless to say the shoppers were entertained!

• Love 9

Just saw on t.v. Tonite that Coltee stopped Larissa’s health insurance and she wants a go fund me for meds for anxiety and depression, and a lawyer.  Fern is done with Jon and Ashley is in hospital for kidney failure and needs dyalisis pronto.  Guess Asulo and what’s her name are safe.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

She also had a Jamaican wedding!  Saw the photos online. She was wearing a nice white dress like the one she wore in Vegas. Jay had a nice suit, etc.

The only thing I can think of is that her child support is pretty good, she has a sugardaddy, or her family has a little money of their own. Or, she doesn’t have a mortgage.  

Someone here posted where she tends bar and it sounded like a regular place.

Also, if she doesn’t have her kids full time that can free up a lot of time and expenses for the kids.  Yes, some women have   50% custody and still get 100% child support.  

Ashley’s lifestyle seems pretty comfy and she never complained about money on the show. 

IIRC, during the first part of the Tell All &  the subject of Leida not wanting Eric to pay child support, Ashley said that she did not receive CS, but if she did & the fathers new wife demanded he stop paying, she'd smash her in the face. 

10 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Ha, who looks at THAT guy and says to themselves, "I wanna fuck him."

Re: the Samoan & the picture of him 'dancing' in the airport....

An overweight Kartrashian wannabe!

I've seen Samoan men dance, it is amazing, mesmerizing! Every one I have seen have been handsome and muscular!

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, renatae said:

Eric and his rabid rant about Tasha being over 18 and thus an adult who could do this and that was so self serving.

Apparently, he is unaware that, like Steven said, humans are still maturing into the mid 20's and that the age of majority was changed arbitrarily by Congress in 1971 from 21 to 18. The main reason behind it was protests by youth that if they were too young to vote, then they were too young to be sent off to war and potential death.

Thus Congress in all its wisdom, instead of raising the age of eligibility for the draft, lowered the age of majority to 18.

The problem is, certain things simply cannot be determined by fiat, despite Congress' frequent forays into the realms which are beyond their power to actually change.

I am a neat freak and thought Tasha's room was an inexcusable mess. However, to cut off a relationship with one's daughter over such a petty thing is all kinds of wrong. Eric deserves to die alone, surrounded by books on protocol for insisting this is some form of tough love.

My sister had a messy room and my neat freak Mother just closed her door as long as there was no food in there.  Tasha’s room was none of Leidas business.  It was just a reason to throw Tasha out.  Don’t think that it’s not bothering Eric, the creepy bastard.  He’s probably drowning his sorrows with more beer every night.  I hope Leida is cutting him off.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

I think he is under the impression that HE has fans because Larissa has fans.

I have no idea where his self esteem comes from...oh yes I do, a lifetime of being lied to by debbie

• Love 12

In the Profanity Laced Post Tell All Tattletale Session, Leida only spoke two words. When Eric was attempting to explain that he hadn’t chosen Alessandro over his daughters, she said, “He’s five.” Otherwise she just sat there sullenly. 

On an unrelated note, my daughter just texted me that her husband asked her if they could watch 90DF tonight. He calls Asuelu “Asiago.” 

F40E81B2-FFB7-4E2C-B195-918737CF34BF.jpeg

• Love 2
8 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Which makes him UNDER 50??  No.  reall.. naw!   What the whole hell?

I know it’s hard to believe, but according to MyLife.com, Eric’s DOB is 7/14/77 making him 41. If you want to pay money, you can also read about his “lawsuits, liens, and/or bankruptcies.” 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

He is convinced, no doubt, that he is smarter than anyone else on the show and that he would make fools of all of them in an argument. 

I hope he watches the tell all and notices how dopey and unattractive he is. What was with the shirtee? Even Debee commented.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

In the Profanity Laced Post Tell All Tattletale Session, Leida only spoke two words. When Eric was attempting to explain that he hadn’t chosen Alessandro over his daughters, she said, “He’s five.” Otherwise she just sat there sullenly. 

On an unrelated note, my daughter just texted me that her husband asked her if they could watch 90DF tonight. He calls Asuelu “Asiago.” 

F40E81B2-FFB7-4E2C-B195-918737CF34BF.jpeg

Perhaps she is smarter than we all give her credit for. I read that she was the only one to hug Larissa. I’m sure you she was hoping that would be filmed and the masses could see how lovely and misunderstood she is.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Just saw on t.v. Tonite that Coltee stopped Larissa’s health insurance and she wants a go fund me for meds for anxiety and depression, and a lawyer.  Fern is done with Jon and Ashley is in hospital for kidney failure and needs dyalisis pronto.  Guess Asulo and what’s her name are safe.

No matter how dumb Ashley is that sucks.  Especially since jay will likely have unobstructed access to her house and car for tinder dates.

Jay couldn't be faithful to Ashley when he was getting sex on the regular, now that she is sick and can't have sex?  Whoa boy!

• Love 5

@Tuneful -- I totally agree about the maid part.  I'll never get over the fact that Eric knew leida was coming to his place and he failed to hire a cleaning service for a few hours.   Yes she is a raving bitch, but come on guy!

The place is small, two hours would have made a world of difference. Or just have them clean your bedroom and the common area. It's like he wanted to have an unnecessary fight.  I guess he likes being henpecked.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, IvySpice said:

Not on cable/satellite. Since they're subscription services, they can do what they want.

Oh, of course.  I briefly forgot that I actually pay for this dreck.

I'm all for losing the bleeps; people said what they said, and anyone who's letting little children watch this show has much bigger problems to worry about.

I often wonder why I let myself watch this show, and really, the cursing (censored or not) is the least of the issues.    

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

I hope he watches the tell all and notices how dopey and unattractive he is. What was with the shirtee?

I thought the partially unbuttoned baggy purple shirt and slouching back on the couch was to minimize his moobies. Unfortunately I don’t think he’s self-aware enough to realize “how dopey and  unattractive” he is, especially since he’s been getting (must be desperate) female attention on social media. I was reading about Larissa starting a second GFM and some of the comments. One person commented that Larissa was crazy but Colt was "just so calm and kind" so he must be fooling some people. 

Another idea for a show for Coltee, remember the short-lived TLC Show “Married by Mom and Dad”? How about “Married by Mom” where Debbie gets to find him a wife? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3