Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Did you all notice that the censors apparently forgot about the follow-up segment?  Several f-bombs clearly made it through, along with other words that are normally bleeped out. 

YES! I enjoyed not hearing incessant bleeping as previous posters pointed out can get quite annoying. To hear Asuelu drop the f bomb without a bleep was awesome. Yes hell had frozen over as Steven showed wisdom with his comments over Eric. I'd have loved to hear comments from Jonathan and company about his split from Nanda. Jonathan also redeemed himself a little IMO. He'll be ok. Nanda may crawl back to him later. 

I used to love 90DF.  As many of us have commented on this thread, this season's cast is 100% awful, without moral compasses and who are stunted at age 15 mentally and emotionally.  

I'm going to write to TLC to tell them they've lost me as a viewer unless they can revert to the "old version" of the show.  I had fun watching and snarking on people who were their own worst enemies and watching the imported fiances slowly learn that the US isn't the land of milk and honey that they had envisioned.  I don't enjoy watching this batch of abusive, manipulative, junior high assholes.

I'll also tell TLC that their tell-all host is beyond redemption.  Mario Cantone would be fun.  He would not pull his punches.

maybe if a bunch of us write in, some changes will be made?

(and I can't believe that I'm actually going to write TLC.  I usually only "letter write" on important civic matters!!)

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

This is what we are discussing.  Her stories don’t add up.  She is so up there and Larissa down here.....but, WTF???  She has no room to talk.

Just more snobbish attitude from Ashley because Larissa is the foreigner.  

What do do you mean she wrote a 60k check?

Not a literal check. I mean, she is claiming she waited until these so-called wedding were fully paid for before suddenly deciding to cancel them and end the relationships. Just doesn't ring true to me. I think she was just embarrassed that she had babies w/ two losers who cheated on her but tried to clean it up and make herself look respectable (they wanted to marry me) and sensible (but I said no bc my self respect does not come with a price tag).

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 6
Just now, Kdawg82 said:

Jonathan also redeemed himself a little IMO. He'll be ok.

See and I liked Jonathan more before the Tell All.  He came off petty af there, both before and after Coltee/Larissa showed up. 

Just now, Horrified said:

I'm going to write to TLC to tell them they've lost me as a viewer unless they can revert to the "old version" of the show.  I had fun watching and snarking on people who were their own worst enemies and watching the imported fiances slowly learn that the US isn't the land of milk and honey that they had envisioned.  I don't enjoy watching this batch of abusive, manipulative, junior high assholes.

I don't think casting has changed so much as producer manipulation has skyrocketed.  They need to lay off and let the chips fall where they may. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Steven is a little snot nose,  Ashley is stupid to believe that immature tattoo artist,  I HATE Leida .. she’s a bad Mother, Eric is an asshole,  Fernanda is not model material,  Jon is filing for bankruptcy. after spending money on Fern, and I don’t know what happened toLarissa and Coltee.  Does anyone know how they are doing to date?  Oh, and Kilani can’t blame Asulo for the second pregnancy, as she was there too.  Is this show for real?  And I forgot ..  Larissa gave up her two or three children?  WTF?  That alone speaks volumes about her.  They are all nuts.

Since social media discussion is allowed. They are heading for divorce: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/will-90-day-fiance-larissa-be-deported-after-arrests-divorce/

Debbie paid the fee via her credit card. 

13 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Eric was not having it. 18 is an adult and that is that! Adios!  No more Daddy!

If and that's a big IF, Droopy and She-bitch Leida decide to stick it out till Aless is 18, does that mean day after his birthday he's going to get the boot out?

3 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Did you all notice that the censors apparently forgot about the follow-up segment?  Several f-bombs clearly made it through, along with other words that are normally bleeped out. 

And, Steven in the follow-up segment.  Was that the same person?!?!

Maybe in the followup Steven decided to lay off the ganja? 

Seriously, I tuned out after a half hour in and just partially listened.  The stuff online after the fact is more interesting.  As someone pointed out, they should air the series, then tape the Tell All. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

In AZ, we had the couples seeing footage of what others were saying, after Steven said he felt bad about not apologizing to Olga, said they were going to catch up with current footage of the couples, but it was like the show just started from the beginning.  I figured it was because of  Ashley being in the hospital, Fern and Jon divorcing & Col-Tee & Larissa domestic violence. 

And I'm going to 'edit' what I said I saw on the West Coast...I saw the part you mentioned with Steven, and then in the last 5 minutes (not exact) it was the last 5 minutes of Part 1 of the Reunion, they had the segment of Colt and Larissa showing up, coming on stage, more of the yelling we've all seen, and people storming out after Colt/Larissa showed up and then narration of "coming up next time in the season finale..."

But actually what they showed I think was more a uncut version of Larissa and Fernanda's back and forth...it went on longer than the original Part 1 Reunion included.

I think multiple editing errors happened.  They may have wanted to show an uncut version of the end of Reunion Part 1 but forgot a title card and a announcer audtio overlay.  Plus, it wasn't that dramatic.  They could have just posted it online.

5 minutes ago, Horrified said:

I used to love 90DF.  As many of us have commented on this thread, this season's cast is 100% awful, without moral compasses and who are stunted at age 15 mentally and emotionally.  

I'll also tell TLC that their tell-all host is beyond redemption.  Mario Cantone would be fun.  He would not pull his punches.

maybe if a bunch of us write in, some changes will be made?

(and I can't believe that I'm actually going to write TLC.  I usually only "letter write" on important civic matters!!)

I agree. This season started out funny, mostly because of Coltee's man boobs, costumed cats, and doting mother with the slot machine. Asuelu's airport dance and Kalani's reaction were interesting too. However, it quickly turned dark when Steven became abusive to Olga. Only the live chat kept me watching. However, I couldn't sit through the tell alls and watched only intermittently. TLC needs to do a better job with this franchise and reconsider what passes as entertainment in these already difficult times. 

• Love 10
Just now, greekmom said:

Yes, he posted on his FB page that just before Christmas he "finally" passed a home test for marijuana and NOW he could apply for a job! 

Some other thoughts. I seriously doubt that Ashley lost $ 20K on her barn wedding. Even if it was cancelled only a few days in advance, all she would have lost would be a few deposits to vendors. Certainly not the full cost of the cancelled shindig. She had and wore at least two dresses (one for the Jamaica ceremony, one for the Elvis wedding and possibly a third shown in the photos of Vegas which show NATALIE in attendance) 

But I really came here to talk about Eric and Leida. I can't believe that after everyone being at the studio for HOURS (interspersed with pizza breaks) before Colt and Larissa's arrival, the only filming of them that didn't end up on the cutting room floor was a brief segment with Tasha and a confrontation with Steven about how crappy Eric is as a father. I couldn't believe that Eric was still demanding an apology for the actual mess in the apartment, I thought he was using the word as in the way Tasha had "made a mess" of the chances of his children to have a relationship with Leida. And I would have loved for Tasha to turn around and say something like, "This is a hard life lesson, Dad, but it's something you need to learn. You're 40 years old and I'm sorry if you're living in your car but I'm not letting you move into my apartment..." 

• Love 15

I know everyone complains about the show but the Host (Shaun?) is given the questions to ask.  I don’t think it is up to her. Producers can see everything on set and tell her what to say in her ear piece.

I think the question format is meant to leave little crumbs....which is the gateway to these boards and social media interest.

Also, more free publicity  for the show.

Makes people tune in to the next season to see what happened.

The Giant Host does get a little more sassy but with 3rd rate guests....... like Jesse in his high water gigolo suit! 

Ummm, NO!  We don’t want that!

What we really want to know.....is Leida hiding a fanny pack full of gold coins underneath her A Pea in the Pod  shirts?

Where is her wealth????  

• Love 7

I swore last season I was done with the Tell All, and I skipped it.  I should have done so with this as well.  And I am likely to nope out of future seasons.

1) This show has passed the point of no return.  I swear this season, they did nothing but bring on dumpster fires.  Three of the couples have already split (I'm counting Ashley in there because I've read that Jay moved out on more than one source).  I think we were 3 or so seasons in before the first divorce surfaced (Chelsea and Yamir) prior.  Last season, one couple didn't make it to the tell all.  I'm not going to continue to support a show that purposely is inciting drama.  Someone is going to end up on the ID channel, and I don't find that funny.  I also found all of the couples this time around to be really unlikeable.  I'm also tired of seeing the lives of innocent kids (and teens) ruined.

2) The producers need to stop the mean girl middle school crap.  What good did showing all of the participants what the others said behind their backs do?  They may be responsible for Larissa's most recent meltdown.  I don't like Larissa....at all....but you don't mess with already mentally unbalanced people like that.

3)  No one past season 2 was under any delusions that they were part of some serious documentary.  They're only going to attract famewhores and cray-cray's at this point, and I don't want to watch that.  The fakery this season by the couples should have cemented that.

4) BE HONEST.  I hate how all of this nutso stuff comes out about the participants as the show goes along, and people just pretend it never happened (Leida's past, Larissa's kids, etc).  That's for both the participants and producers.  Stop with the fake plotlines.  In this day and age, someone who does something miniscule can be made to "go viral" and receive death threats, and the show has been known to create drama where there is none (especially when they need to advance certain narratives - this has been going back to season one - there have been plenty of complaints).

5)  Have someone run the tell-all who actually watches the show.

As an aside, did anyone else think that perhaps if Tasha was a girly girl, that perhaps Leida would be nicer to her?

• Love 17

A good parent never stops being a parent, whether the child is completely independent or a "snowflake" -ugh. Tasha is probably about the age where she stops making excuses for her deadbeat dad and finally starts to see his true scumbag colors - whether Leida was in the picture or not. Leida will be temporary but what that man put his biological family through is forever. I go back and forth on whether Eric or Leida is worse, but for sure those two are the worst excuses for human beings in the entire history of this show.  It's like two bottom feeders got together to see how much damage they can inflict on the world, not to mention the four children that are being damaged by them. Alessandro is in for a rough ride if he has not even learned his primary language yet and now has to learn English. 

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

As an aside, did anyone else think that perhaps if Tasha was a girly girl, that perhaps Leida would be nicer to her?

Nope.  Leida wanted that bedroom empty. 

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Alessandro is in for a rough ride if he has not even learned his primary language yet and now has to learn English. 

As someone who teaches early reading to ESL students, this is VERY true!

13 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Leida wanted Tasha out of that bedroom, out of Baraboo, out of Wisconsin and out of the midwest!

14 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I go back and forth on whether Eric or Leida is worse, but for sure those two are the worst excuses for human beings in the entire history of this show.

Yep, and that is really saying something.  

If I were a counselor and I was counseling Eric on how to alienate your daughter(s) I would tell him to keep on doing what you are doing.  Well done, douchebag!!!

2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Nope!  He did no soul searching. He lied twice at the reunion about serious stuff. Olga is not here 2 weeks later like he told us.  He didn’t work his ass off to bring her here.  He set up two Go Fund Me accounts.

This is true - remember, I said he probably did some soul searching.  Guess not.......

1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

Petty note:  something about Leida’s Eyebrows gross me out. 

Everything about Leida grosses me out.

• Love 14
On 1/7/2019 at 2:17 PM, islandgal140 said:

Ah, another year, another Tell Nothing. This show has truly reached the tipping point. The show used to feel more natural and had the right mixture of WTF, bitch please and point and laugh at the dummies. Now? It feels like manufactured BS with the thirstiest couples vying for a job on 90 Days Later and just garden variety narcissists exhibiting abusive behavior. Plus, why the fuck have I seen 2 cast member dicks?

image.gif?w=400&c=1

Ashley was promised the D every day but she forget to read the fine print. The D is community dick and anyone who can swipe right can get it. How ironic that Skinz Jr. doesn't know the meaning of the word 'monogamous' I feel like everything they do is an act in a play they poorly rehearsed.

I was with the cast in disliking Coltee and Larissa for being so late, but for a different reason. Frankly, it took away focus from the people that really deserved to be dragged for absolute filth through broken glass, barbed wire and rock salt - Eric, Leida and Steven. 

Leida and Eric got off far too lightly this episode, especially Leida. She should've been eviscerated to such an extent that the only thing left of her on stage by hour 2 would be a pair of smoking fake Loubs.  Leida can miss me with the crying, apologizing and saying she is a selfish bitch nonsense. Not only does she continue her antics to this day on social media, but during that unnecessary backstage getting ready BS, she stood there and said - she knows she wasn't wrong. Fuck off, you cereal box shaped bitch!

Jonathan really ain't shit and I don't give a fuck if Fern is giving him grief and acting irrationally. I hope he can never stop for a drink at Starbucks without Fern blowing up his cell. He mentioned that they had to wait 1 1/2 years for a visa. She didn't get to the States until she was like 19, so she had to be 16-17 when they started dated. He is a fucking groomer. 

Fernanda gave me Pao Jr., vibes from about ep. 2 but I pushed them down because I didn't want to be biased. Now I see my instincts were right to begin with. I am not here for another round with some new bitch talking about her modeling cuhreer.

Shamefully, yes, the show didn't really start to pop off until Larissa and Coltee arrived. I was rolling when Larissa refused to go out until she felt she looked her best compared to her enemies - very honest. I've felt the same way. Larissa was doing too much with Fern IG comment, but Fern was being a passive aggressive bitch with the age and weight shaming (and she popped off 1st at the reunion) so I call a draw on this one. They are equally heinous for different reasons.

I completely agree about Leida and Eric.  Felt they were not dealt with harshly enough.  Have not yet watched Part 2, so maybe it happens there.  Coltee is just a disgusting person, imo.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Or maybe Leida would be jealous of her like Snow White's jealous step-mother. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Or maybe Leida would be jealous of her like Snow White's jealous step-mother. 

45 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Ok.  So just me then.  That's fine.

2 hours ago, Meowwww said:

The Tell All was filmed in November. Leida is such a lying braggart, all about her "good taste". Did anyone else notice her big white purse upon arrival? Leida, you of all people, should know not wear white shoes and carry a loud white bag after Labor Day. I just love fashion but don't practice it. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Ok.  So just me then.  That's fine.

@funky-rat, I think anything that is a hindrance to Leida's image of what her life should be in the cosmopolitan mecca of Baraboo, WI needs to get out of her way.  If I had been hosting, I would have called her out on greeting little Oliver with a a friendly smile rather than how she greeted Tasha.  You are nicer to a stranger's baby than the person who will be, theoretically, family.  Seriously, I would have TORCHED her.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

The Tell All was filmed in November. Leida is such a lying braggart, all about her "good taste". Did anyone else notice her big white purse upon arrival? Leida, you of all people, should know not wear white shoes and carry a loud white bag after Labor Day. I just love fashion but don't practice it. 

Are you saying... it's not proper?

• Love 23
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

Maybe, but no one else did it. 

To me, Steven was the only one both stupid and arrogant enough to believe that a few contrite comments would make everyone think he's a completely different person than he is. That would not have worked for anyone else on this program as we've seen who they are by their actions all season. Not sure why Steven should get a pass. If it's because he's 20, look at Olga and what's happened to her. She's the same age and not strutting around demanding respect for raising her baby and taking it out on the world that she was dealt a bad hand.

If Steven genuinely decided to seek therapy to try and come to grips with this past and get his anger under control, I'd be the first one cheering him on. But to me he comes across as entitled and uses "I'm only 20, what do you want from me?" as an excuse to be a beggar and to excuse inexcusable behavior towards the mother of his child. 

I hope all of the people from this season are put out to pasture and given no more air time. 

• Love 18

Sadly, what Eric did to his daughters are far too common with losers who move on to the "new family."   The "old" family doesn't exist anymore.   All that matters is, and all the money goes to, the new family.    Out of sight out of mind.   Which would have been hard to do with Tasha living there.    At least Tasha is an adult and capable of being self-supporting (unlike her FATHER).   It's doubly sad when the kids are underage.    Then Dad stops showing up for access because he has to do something with his "new" kids.   He stops paying child support because he has to support his "new" kids.    It's all driven by the new wife.   But the loser guy won't stand up to the Wife and say "Hey you knew I came with a family."   Nope, they just do whatever the new wife wants.

Larissa is so going back to Brazil.   3 domestic violence arrests?   Even if 2 were dropped?    DV is the fastest way to get deported -- with a 10 year bar to returning.   Her little "I'm the real victim" spiel is not going to work to her a U visa.    You need more than some instagram pictures.   Not when there is a police report saying "looked fake to me."

• Love 10
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I also watched that Amish trainwreck  and one guy and his girlfriend  just had twins and his girlfriend had a c section. After the surgery he held he hand and said "thank you for carrying these babies...thank you for taking care of them inside you for 8 months and thank you for going through the surgery, it must have been hard for you." Take notes Steven.

That is why men give their wives a “push” present, usually jewelry, in appreciation for what they went thru giving birth.  My two son- in- laws gave my daughters beautiful necklaces with a mother and child on it.  Nice.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, cynic said:

What the heck? I just finished watching on the west coast and the last fifteen minutes or so was a repeat of the beginning of the episode. Did that happen to everyone else out here or just me? I'm wondering if it had anything to do with all the f-bombs that people are talking about.

Yeah, me too. I watched hopefully, nee gleefully, awaiting the full fuckery F bombs but alas someone in Central Time Zone finally woke up and said, "oh geez, I'm not getting paid by the gov'ment to do my job, but I must rise and bleep these fuckers profanity", and alas, we got the mega shaft in Central/Mountain/Pacific Time Zones...ITSNOTFAIR! I suffered through an entire season of the most heinous wastes of carbon and I can't even get to see this shit show with it's full, uncensored F Bombs?!? I hope you Eastern Time Zoners enjoyed your special live version!

You know what was telling for me? During that bullshit filler segment of "Tattle Tales", the tone of the production guy's voice when taunting the couples with footage to raise their anger...that? Was so beyond gross. I dont know who that guy is, but I wonder how he can live with himself, knowing he carries out a job that is beyond slimy and shady as fuck. That he takes money for doing the bidding of his disgusting producers...it's just gross. TLC is just gross. They ought to be ashamed of themselves, but they're not. The revel in digging up the dregs of dysfunctional humanity and parading them about in the name of the LEARNING channel. Learning my ass you fuckwits at TLC.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Yeah, me too. I watched hopefully, nee gleefully, awaiting the full fuckery F bombs but alas someone in Central Time Zone finally woke up and said, "oh geez, I'm not getting paid by the gov'ment to do my job, but I must rise and bleep these fuckers profanity", and alas, we got the mega shaft in Central/Mountain/Pacific Time Zones...ITSNOTFAIR! I suffered through an entire season of the most heinous wastes of carbon and I can't even get to see this shit show with it's full, uncensored F Bombs?!? I hope you Eastern Time Zoners enjoyed your special live version!

You know what was telling for me? During that bullshit filler segment of "Tattle Tales", the tone of the production guy's voice when taunting the couples with footage to raise their anger...that? Was so beyond gross. I dont know who that guy is, but I wonder how he can live with himself, knowing he carries out a job that is beyond slimy and shady as fuck. That he takes money for doing the bidding of his disgusting producers...it's just gross. TLC is just gross. They ought to be ashamed of themselves, but they're not. The revel in digging up the dregs of dysfunctional humanity and parading them about in the name of the LEARNING channel. Learning my ass you fuckwits at TLC.

Maybe you can see all of it on demand?

On 1/8/2019 at 6:27 PM, RealReality10 said:

Well Larissa didn't have a man willing to pay for her dental care.  But overall I think Larissa is so much prettier in the face than Fernanda, who I think has bulldog jaw.

What Fernanda has (imo), prognathism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prognathism)  is a lot more serious than Larissa's dead tooth and a lot more complicated to repair, requiring dental work and jaw surgery.

• Love 5
On 1/8/2019 at 7:37 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok I call shenanigans on the plane ✈️ incident. Larissa would never go out in public looking like that, they dressed her poorly to give more impact to her "dressing up for her enemies" storyline. TLC wanted to create some drama, I wouldn't be surprised if the cast was told to gang up on them. They wanted to recreate the Anfisa/Pao dynamic.

And why not? Everything else about their "journey" has been scripted.

• Love 3

I fast-forwarded through about half of this and it was still a huge waste of time.

Stephen is smart; that's why he can see through other people's BS and diagnose their problems. But he's narcissistic, which means he can never apply any of this insight to his own behavior. Look, he watched all of his own abusive behavior with the freshly sectioned, still hospitalized mother of his newborn and could not find anything to regret. That tells you everything you need to know.

Stephen's demands for thank-yous, when he can't summon any for Olga, parallel Eric's demands for an apology when he doesn't offer any for his own bad actions. I mean, let's say for the sake of argument that Tasha really did make all that mess and blamed it on Eric. That could never justify cutting your daughter off altogether. Because she made a mess and wouldn't own up to it? We're talking about dirty dishes in the living room and clothes on the floor. 80% of college apartments look like that during finals. She didn't take a dump on Leida's bed or pour coffee into the carpet. You could get the whole place s*** and span in an hour. You're going to sever the relationship with your own child over THAT? Just because your new piece says so? That's not tough love. You're a terrible person.

The only thing worth seeing in this whole trainwreck was Kalani breastfeeding at work. We need more of that on TV.

• Love 20
5 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

oh it's worse than that.  Ledia asked the married man she was having an affair with to adopt him.  The wife of the man said this on social media.  The timeline is she was having an affair with this guy while she was meeting up with Eric; I guess trying to decide.  Then there were rumours of her killing two people in a drag racing incident in Japan.  Her dad covered it up and paid people off.  Ledia was trying to smear the wife of the married man on social media.  Then I guess she chose Eric because it was her way out to another country where no one had heard of her yet.  My theory is that she drug AHLESS along to have something to hold over her parents.  There are lots of rumours on social media that while in Japan she would leave the child alone in their apt. for hours while she went out and did her stuff, and when she was with him she just ignored him.

I suspect the reason Leida brought her son with her was to makes sure that Eric provided her with a minimum two bedroom apartment, and child support after Ales is adopted and the inevitable divorce happens. I expect she'll be pretty demanding about support where she is involved, in spite of her earlier protestations about Eric's support of his other children.

• Love 14

Some other thoughts. I seriously doubt that Ashley lost $ 20K on her barn wedding. Even if it was cancelled only a few days in advance, all she would have lost would be a few deposits to vendors. Certainly not the full cost of the cancelled shindig. She had and wore at least two dresses (one for the Jamaica ceremony, one for the Elvis wedding and possibly a third shown in the photos of Vegas which show NATALIE in attendance) 

It depends on the vendors. I was married not too long ago and we had to pay the venue in full no later than 30 days before the wedding. That was the single biggest chunk of the entire wedding budget. All of our vendors required a chunk of money upfront and various payments at different times - so I'd say by 30 days out we had paid 75 - 80 percent of everything else. My dress was paid in full as were invitations; band; and flowers, I think. Maybe other parts of the country are different - I'm in a major city? Ashley's vineyard venue looked nice so I have no problem believing that her total cost would have been about $20K for a wedding there.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Tough love Eric?  Go fuck yourself.  No matter what age, when your kid needs you, you take care of them and their problem.  That’s what parents are for.  I only hope Leida dumps you sooner than later, you alcoholic piece of shit.  I don’t know how you got thru the Marines.

Yet from everything we have seen eyebags’ father seems to still support him. Hypocrite

Edited by Owwwww ma leg
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, Marta said:

just garden variety narcissists exhibiting abusive behavior. Plus, why the fuck have I seen 2 cast member dicks?

Most telling to me regarding Colt was when he said "I can do whatever I want".   That is a spoiled two year old speaking.   He was also unable to defend Larissa, just silence. Its Colt's world.period.

As for the unfortunate genitalia, maybe the show should of been called "90 Day Teenie Weenie Peeance ?

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Drogo said:

Conscription also hasn't been enacted since before he was born, so we can toss the whole get drafted and to die for your country onto the pile of other bullshit he spews, right next to "I was about to volunteer to fight ISIS" and "I really love my kids."  

"You make her pregnant, it's your job to take care of her."

-Asuelu, who continuously makes his wife pregnant but does nothing to take care of her

Which makes him UNDER 50??  No.  reall.. naw!   What the whole hell?

42 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

@funky-rat, I think anything that is a hindrance to Leida's image of what her life should be in the cosmopolitan mecca of Baraboo, WI needs to get out of her way.  If I had been hosting, I would have called her out on greeting little Oliver with a a friendly smile rather than how she greeted Tasha.  You are nicer to a stranger's baby than the person who will be, theoretically, family.  Seriously, I would have TORCHED her.

giphy.gif

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Most telling to me regarding Colt was when he said "I can do whatever I want".   That is a spoiled two year old speaking.   He was also unable to defend Larissa, just silence. Its Colt's world.period.

As for the unfortunate genitalia, maybe the show should of been called "90 Day Teenie Weenie Peeance ?

I despise Colt.  He is, literally, the worst.  Even worse than mark, who I hated with the heat of a thousand sun's.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yes, he posted on his FB page that just before Christmas he "finally" passed a home test for marijuana and NOW he could apply for a job! 

He posted that after he said he in the GFM that he got a job as a sprinkler installer. The GFM was put up on the 20th of December. The comment above on FB was posted on the 23rd. 

3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I am confused. Someone mentioned 2 dacks were shown.

I only saw Coltees.  Who was the other perv???

Jon's. Fernanda "accidentally" posted a video of it. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Meowwww said:

IMHO the whole deal with Eric proclaiming Tasha is an adult at 18 comes from Leida.  I have no doubt he was under strict instructions from her about what to say. She sat there grinning proudly while he spewed all of that out.  I felt like lots of what he said was half-hearted, but it’s his “last chance at love”. 

Me too, I fixate on them.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Surprisingly Coltee and Larissa were just background noise for the second part of this tell-all.  I doubt Larissa will be deported.  I don't live in the US, but where I live you can be illegal and rob a bank and still not be deported. 

After 3 domestic violence arrests and pending court dates, I would be surprised if she got a green card. Joe Giudice from Real Housewives of New Jersey is to be deported to Italy after completing his sentence for tax fraud.

The US doesn’t fuck around on this. If you are not a natural born or naturalized citizen and you are convicted of any number of crimes, you have a very good chance of being deported. This includes visa and green card holders.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Not buying it. Easy to concoct things to say once you realize that Internet backlash at your dickishness is heavy. He's an angry dude with nothing in the toolbox to manage conflict or dissipate anger. It's easy to say what you know people want to hear, it's a whole other thing to actually be that person. We'll see how this works out. I love Olga and wish the best for her.

I was fool enough to buy what he said, but a leopard doesn’t change its spots.  I just hope he appreciates Olga and realizes he has to treat her with respect.  Time will tell.  Unfortunately, we won’t know how it works out.  This show was not enjoyable with all the abuse going on.  I know it’s real life, but I want to enjoy t.v. and not see little kids being mentally abused .. even girls Tasha’s age.  I don’t want to see adults being abused either.  There’s enough anguish in this world.

• Love 8

I, for one, did not appreciated the unfiltered language during the last segment.  These participants don't know how to express themselves without using foul language.  That doesn't mean that I want to hear it.  Most of the t.v. I watch is an escape from my work day/week and other stressors in my life.  Even my high school students are able to express themselves without reliance on swearing.  I know others disagree, but I just wanted to share my perspective on the non-censoring of language in the last portion of the show.  

• Love 11
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

Since social media discussion is allowed. They are heading for divorce: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/will-90-day-fiance-larissa-be-deported-after-arrests-divorce/

Debbie paid the fee via her credit card. 

If and that's a big IF, Droopy and She-bitch Leida decide to stick it out till Aless is 18, does that mean day after his birthday he's going to get the boot out?

Seriously, I tuned out after a half hour in and just partially listened.  The stuff online after the fact is more interesting.  As someone pointed out, they should air the series, then tape the Tell All. 

Thanks for the info as I don’t do SM.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, seacliffsal said:

I, for one, did not appreciated the unfiltered language during the last segment.  These participants don't know how to express themselves without using foul language.  That doesn't mean that I want to hear it.  Most of the t.v. I watch is an escape from my work day/week and other stressors in my life.  Even my high school students are able to express themselves without reliance on swearing.  I know others disagree, but I just wanted to share my perspective on the non-censoring of language in the last portion of the show.  

It's everywhere. I started noticing it in the 90's movies. Lack of smart sassy intelligent dialogue, replaced with foul stupid language & screaming, topped with loud music and/or "special effects."

OT: A good quiet movie, A River Runs Through It.

In the case of the Tell All, it just reveals these people to be uneducated and ignorant. I fondly remember a Tell All with Mohammed nicely saying to Loren, "please stop swearing." 

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I was fool enough to buy what he said, but a leopard doesn’t change its spots.  I just hope he appreciates Olga and realizes he has to treat her with respect.  Time will tell.  Unfortunately, we won’t know how it works out.

I agree - Steven reminds me of these kids in high school (mostly males but females are just as likely to engage in this) who are all about fighting over nothing because "he disrespected me!"  Me: "Okay (sigh) what did he do?"  Boy:  "He looked at me funny, he looked at my HAIR in a funny way!"  Me: "He was probably looking at the clock over your head!"

This whole thing with respect respect respect!!  Yet Steven was NOT respectful to Olga in any way, demanding to be thanked.

• Love 15
35 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

After 3 domestic violence arrests and pending court dates, I would be surprised if she got a green card. Joe Giudice from Real Housewives of New Jersey is to be deported to Italy after completing his sentence for tax fraud.

The US doesn’t fuck around on this. If you are not a natural born or naturalized citizen and you are convicted of any number of crimes, you have a very good chance of being deported. This includes visa and green card holders.

I'm not an immigration attorney or expert.  But could there be a difference between a federal felony and what I'm assuming is a state misdemeanor?

I hope Larissa gets a good attorney for her court dates because I think there is much more to the story than what Colt would have everyone believe.  I still find it odd that Colt, who is always ready to make himself a victim, blamed himself for calling the cops on Larissa.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

'm not an immigration attorney or expert.  But could there be a difference between a federal felony and what I'm assuming is a state misdemeanor?

As I said above, DV is a pretty big one.    That is high on the list of deportation because it's a crime of violence.    Plus, now you are "in the system" making it easier for Immigration to find you if they want to.    She is most likely going right from jail to the airport if she is convicted.

• Love 4