Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Seems like Asuelu has picked up some rather foul language after hanging out with Kalani. And by foul I don't mean just cuss words. I mean using said words in attacks on others.

We understand that this is all Kalani, right? Asuelu is just the ventriloquist's dummy sitting on her knee.

He's really a low-functioning individual who, at the end of the day, just does what he's told in hopes of getting a hug.

Kalani's mean as sh*t.

• Love 19

I haven't gone back and rewatched, but did Eric call Tasha a millennial? If he did, he's totally wrong, she's a part of Gen Z. Millennials are 23 - late 30's now, and the whole snowflake (I hate that term) syndrome was caused by the "me" generation - baby boomers. Xers may have continued that type of indulgent parenting, but Eric certainly didn't as Tasha is obviously not a "special snowflake." 

• Love 14
8 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

These reunions frustrate more than they satisfy because they don't mention the one fact that could really kill all the BS a person is trying to spew. For instance, why won't or can't someone bring up the fact that it was Tasha's apartment to begin with that she, out of mercy, let her homeless, broke ass, wino daddy stay at?!?! Why? Why? Why? That would crack Eric's face with all his tough love garbage and that she needs to be an adult. She was and is when your ass was sleeping in your car fucktard. His broke ass had no business bringing 2 mouths to feed, when his ass ain't got the credit to get another place, so he kicks Tasha out of hers. What about 30 years old Leida and her son still living with and off her parents? 

Millineials are snowflakes Eric? Does this asshole know that the millineials weren't created in a vacuum. They weren't on the field screaming in the coaches faces demanding their little Adler get a trophy. His generation is to blame for whatever he perceives are the millineial shortcomings.

Eric is gonna bigly regret alienating his daughters. Firstly,  Leida is a user and will leave when a better more lucrative situationship comes her way. Secondly, this dude is the opposite of looking in good health. You know his drunkard, druggy ass is gonna need either a liver, kidney, bone marrow or something. The viruses, diseases, syndromes and conditions are looking for the smallest vulnerability in his immune system like:

oqfhOOE.gif?noredirect

So telling when Eric said he couldn't rely on Tasha anymore. 

My hate is pure and white hot for Leida and Eric. I wish all the wasted energy hating Larissa and Colt would have been directed their way. Got off to easy and lightly. Utter fucking trash and the dregs of this show.

STFU Fern. Not all parents deserve respect, especially those that prioritize puss over parenting their kids.

Steven, I'm so conflicted over you. The abusive asshole powers are strong in you, but I love how you seem to be the only cast member whose foot stays on Eric's neck.

Who the fuck keeps giving these cast members money on their gofundmes? For real, I need to start find ways to scam these suckers.

Not the Birdman gif. Lol

Word to everything you said about GI Broke.  Tasha doesn't owe him an apology, he owes her one for using the the fact that they are family to kick her out into the street and frame it as "tough love." Tasha could have went to the rental office an raised holy hell but didn't because at the end of the day, Eric is her dad. 

Funny enough, Steven isn't even a millennial, he is Gen Z.

• Love 10

Eric admonishing Tasha’s “generation” is hilarious considering (if we go by the age he claims to be) he’s barely 20 years older than she is. And he’s a hobo who Tasha took pity on. 

I wish Ashley a speedy recovery. Lupus is terrible. Given her failing health, I also hope she reevaluates how she treats her friends.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, blubld43 said:

She's in kidney failure due to her lupus. 

Isn't Ashley a bartender?  What part of America can you afford all that on salary plus tips?  Yes, I know bartenders can make bank in the right setting.  I doubt she has health insurance though, and I don't think she works and\or lives in any sort of resort setting, so probably not making major cash.

These people are all so broken.  There isn't enough money in the world to make me get with Colt, Erik, Steven, or Jon.  I leave Asuelu off that list because he seems kind and caring.Go back to Samwah Asuelu, before Kalani ruins everything about you.

What was with all the unbleeped profanity, I kept looking up from my needlepoint thinking, did I just hear that?  It was HBO level. 

She also had a Jamaican wedding!  Saw the photos online. She was wearing a nice white dress like the one she wore in Vegas. Jay had a nice suit, etc.

The only thing I can think of is that her child support is pretty good, she has a sugardaddy, or her family has a little money of their own. Or, she doesn’t have a mortgage.  

Someone here posted where she tends bar and it sounded like a regular place.

Also, if she doesn’t have her kids full time that can free up a lot of time and expenses for the kids.  Yes, some women have   50% custody and still get 100% child support.  

Ashley’s lifestyle seems pretty comfy and she never complained about money on the show. 

• Love 3
Just now, Jaclyn88 said:

And he won't talk to his daughter until she apologizes for making a mess?

Technically he won't talk to his daughter until she apologizes i.e. tells Leida that she/Tasha made the mess and he/Eric didn't.  So it's not the actual mess-making, you see, but the refusal to take ownership of the mess. 

#ShitbagLogic

• Love 20
On 1/10/2019 at 7:25 PM, magemaud said:

Once a poster here pointed out his enormous nostrils, that's all I can see! 

Hee, that was me! I mean, seriously, he looks like a gorilla.

On 1/10/2019 at 11:53 PM, Kangatush said:

There's a show now on Netflix called Casketeers about a Maori family running a funeral home in New Zealand.  All the guys are very much like Asuelu.  Gentle, weird, kind, seemingly simple, but not... even the speech patterns are the same.  To me he's a sheltered guy of normal intelligence, who was super bored and totally over the tell all nonsense and acted out.

I agree with this assessment. I watched Casketeers this weekend and noticed the same thing. AND, Francis pronounced Samoa "Sam-wah", more than once. I wonder if Asuelu can sing too?

18 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have said it before in these forums:  She may not be everyone's cup of cocoa but Kathy Griffith would slay it as the host.  She loves reality tv and would open every wound!!!

I would give a lung to see Kathy Griffin host.

10 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

I’m going to miss you guys, hope some of you watch doofus kody and wives and snark online.

Is there a live chat for Sister Wives? I am IN. I quit watching the show regularly ages ago but I'm sure nothing's changed. I see by the previews that Robyn, the "hot wife", has gone to seed pretty spectacularly.

I'm getting whiplash wrt Steven. Now I love him a little bit again. Maybe there is hope? Maybe he can, and will, grow up to be a good kind partner to Olga and a good dad to Richie? I really do think there's a good guy in there, struggling to get out.

So many terrible people, but Eric has to be the worst. I just can't with this guy. Crap father, crap human, who falls back on cliches and buzz words. And seriously, cram it with the "everybody gets a trophy" shit. Kids aren't dumb. They know someone won and someone lost. like your poor daughters, who lost out on having two decent parents.

• Love 21
7 hours ago, millennium said:

Funniest line of the night for me: "We don't have any Samoan music."

It reminded me of the Seinfeld episode when Kramer stops in for a chat with Elaine's psychiatrist, who offers him something to drink. "I'll have a latte," Kramer says.  "We don't have lattes," the shrink replies.  Kramer: "Why not?"  Shrink: "This is a doctor's office."

I forgot to mention this last week but one aspect of the tell-all show really irked me: the charade of the crew setting up, talking to the control booth on headsets, the host getting her mic on, as if this was an event of momentous importance, a gathering of powerful forces.  The camera pandering to the cast idiots as they exit their limousines and enter the building like rock stars or foreign diplomats arriving for a summit ...   Hey show, your set is decorated with unwanted yard-sale castoffs.  Your elevator is filthy with graffiti.  Your crafts service consists of pizza pies in cardboard boxes.   And at least one of your stars publicly masturbates on the web.    Get over yourself.

Hahahahaha!  I never saw that episode.

I was shocked at their hotel rooms.  Is that a hostel???  Sooooo, tiny.  Room didn’t even have windows!  That one looked like the cheapest cruise cabin. Lol!

8 hours ago, magemaud said:

What Eric said (paraphrased): “At 18 you have to register with selective service! You can be drafted! You can go to war! You can die!”

What Eric didn’t say: “Divorced dads are off the hook for paying child support for you anymore!”

Yes! Her Snuggie! I took a screenshot of her sitting ladylike in the green room. Does Louboutin make flip flops? 

F6485E4F-1904-48DA-96BD-1E707DCBA3B5.jpeg

Hahahahah! I laughed so hard at your Snuggie photo last week.

But, why did she keep hiding her feet??

Stretching her dress with the feet inside??  Lol!!

Kalani is weird!

omg!  I just noticed she is sitting on her leg.  Shoes on the couch. WTF???

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Drogo said:

That's how you get punched, Eeyore.

That is funny, that is my nickname for my ex husband - Eeyore!!  He is a lump, for sure but to even put him in the same sentence as Eric is unfair.  He may be a bit of a tool at times but not an Eric, thank goodness!!!

22 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

It is a pet peeve of mine when parents are tired of raising their kids and say , "well, they're 18 therefore they are an adult and are on their own." Is an 18 year old really an adult? Sure, they can legally vote and they can join the military... but can they really financially support themselves? They are still in high school or just graduated at that point and an 18 year old can't really have a career yet. So you're just supposed to leave them to the wolves?

Mine too - can I introduce you to my 19 yr old son? Totally driven, lettered four times in Robotics, Board Scholar, blah blah blah.....he got a paid internship at NASA.  Problem is, he needed a bunch of work on his car to get there.  Like over $1500 worth, plus motels, gas money and a deposit on his boarding house.  What are me and stepdad gonna do?  Refuse him help cause "Well, son, you ARE over 18!!  TOO BAD!!!"  No, we helped him because we want to  - what an opportunity.  (What did his Eeyore dad contribute?  Oh, I dunno......nothing??  But he can take a cruise with his GF this spring.....)  Off my soapbox on what an awesome son he is (well, he kinda is) but Eric your thinking is so flawed!!!  Plus you married a woman not that much older than TASHA!!!

23 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

They are both pigs.  They deserve one another.  

Yes they are - Tasha and Co:  move along, your dad doesn't want you.  Stay close with your sibs and your mom, find your family unit there as your dad is unwilling/unable to give it.  Karma is a bitch and it will come for him.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 10
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

What's selective service? 

When men in the U.S. turn 18 they have 30 days to register for Selective Service - better known as "The Draft" (not used sincethe 1970s.)  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

And how you know the host sucks:  The moderated segment ends with 42 minutes left.

Steven is 100% right about the adult thing and already a much better father than Eric.  He looked visibly pained to not be with Ritchie and Olga, but also very proud and happy.  I believe when Steven is Eric's age, his 20 year old son will be welcome in his home as long as he needs.

Totally agree about Steven.  I liked that he realized he should have apologized about his behavior to Olga and seemingly this was taped before social media walloped him for that.  I sincerely hope that he grows up and becomes a great dad, great husband, great provider. 

And Eric, I hope he has to spend an eternity in hell with Leida.  They deserve each other.

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

It is where young men register for the draft, if Congress decides we needed to draft young MEN into the armed services.  It is not an automatic induction into the military.  Eric, for a Marine you would think you would know this.

• Love 6

Even when the host asked Eric to tell Tasha she loves him, he looked scared to. He only finally said he loved her after a big delay and after he realized he wasn't going to get away with not saying it. I guess having kids is just an inconvenience for him since evil stepmom arrived. And how many times has Leida admitted she's using him to stay in America? He's too dumb for words.

• Love 21

I lay awake all last night wondering why Asuelo had a band-aid on one nipple?  Does anyone know?

This is probably an unpopular opinion - and I'm not one to drop F bombs unless I stub my toe - but the constant beeping on shows these days drives me up the wall.  I see their lips, I hear the word in my head - I know what they're saying. So what's the point? I think the beeping should stop (except for C U next Tuesday - that's just nasty) and let the F bombs fall where they may. (After 9pm maybe?)

Karma is a real thing which Eric will learn as times goes by. Leida is a hard-as-nails bitch and the man's gonna suffer.  He's already aging before our eyes. I don't know where the mother is in all this, but does Tasha have a job, a safe place to to live? It's not an easy world out there and it doesn't look like she's had any post-secondary. You don't just wash your hands of a child because they turned 18.  You never stop being a parent. You make sure they're able to survive safely and happily. I felt so sad for her.  Hope the mother is involved with her daughters, cause dad won't be allowed to.

Surprisingly Coltee and Larissa were just background noise for the second part of this tell-all.  I doubt Larissa will be deported.  I don't live in the US, but where I live you can be illegal and rob a bank and still not be deported. 

I send best wishes to Ashley for a speedy recovery, but she is a fool.  Jay doesn't love her and never will.  Her life is going to be difficult if she just keeps picking the wrong man for the wrong reasons.  She needs therapy or a life coach or something (not scooter girl).

For some odd reason Fern was indulged and elevated to levels of sympathy and compassion she did not deserve.   Let's all look superior and gang up on Larissa (because she shouts).  

Steven came off as mature and I'm gob-smacked. 

The host of the show let everyone off way too easily.  

• Love 21
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I also watched that Amish trainwreck  and one guy and his girlfriend  just had twins and his girlfriend had a c section. After the surgery he held he hand and said "thank you for carrying these babies...thank you for taking care of them inside you for 8 months and thank you for going through the surgery, it must have been hard for you." Take notes Steven.

I think Steven did a lot of soul searching on the flight home!!  (Let's hope)

• Love 8

Tough love Eric?  Go fuck yourself.  No matter what age, when your kid needs you, you take care of them and their problem.  That’s what parents are for.  I only hope Leida dumps you sooner than later, you alcoholic piece of shit.  I don’t know how you got thru the Marines.

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Tough love Eric?  Go fuck yourself.  No matter what age, when your kid needs you, you take care of them and their problem.  That’s what parents are for.  I only hope Leida dumps you sooner than later, you alcoholic piece of shit.  I don’t know how you got thru the Marines.

Better punishment would be Leida stays with him and continues to act as Leida to make his life a living hell.  Then for good measure, have them be together in a fiery pit of snakes for all of eternity.

• Love 13
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I also watched that Amish trainwreck  and one guy and his girlfriend  just had twins and his girlfriend had a c section. After the surgery he held he hand and said "thank you for carrying these babies...thank you for taking care of them inside you for 8 months and thank you for going through the surgery, it must have been hard for you." Take notes Steven.

As far as I saw, Steven is the only one who apologized to his partner on the Tell-All, and seemingly unprompted.  He seemed like he really wanted to get that out there, that he regretted what he'd done, and that he felt bad.  (I'm shocked they left it in the final cut.)

Just now, Gem 10 said:

I don’t know how you got thru the Marines.

As a Shitbag.  There are more than you'd probably think.

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

It is where young men register for the draft, if Congress decides we needed to draft young MEN into the armed services.  It is not an automatic induction into the military.  Eric, for a Marine you would think you would know this.

Marines like to pretend that they were all volunteers when draftees were forced into the Marines with an extra month of Vietnam duty than draftees sent to the Army had.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Even when the host asked Eric to tell Tasha she loves him, he looked scared to. He only finally said he loved her after a big delay and after he realized he wasn't going to get away with not saying it. I guess having kids is just an inconvenience for him since evil stepmom arrived. And how many times has Leida admitted she's using him to stay in America? He's too dumb for words.

Oh!  Not just stay in America. Become WEALTHY doctor in America.  

Which won’t happen.  It is more for Aless to become wealthy doctor and take care of mommy.

I hope we don’t have to hear from them at all!  There should not be a second season with any of these guys.  They all suck!  Pretty sure Larissa is going back to Brazil unless she gets a good lawyer that knows all the loopholes and keeps her here long enough to marry again.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

You are right.  Since becoming a Father, he is the voice of reason.  I was actually proud of him.

Not buying it. Easy to concoct things to say once you realize that Internet backlash at your dickishness is heavy. He's an angry dude with nothing in the toolbox to manage conflict or dissipate anger. It's easy to say what you know people want to hear, it's a whole other thing to actually be that person. We'll see how this works out. I love Olga and wish the best for her.

24 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

And then in a fast voice said, "I love you Tasha, " and negated the whole thing buy buying a BUT and adding it at the end.

• Love 16
43 minutes ago, Drogo said:
50 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

When men in the U.S. turn 18 they have 30 days to register for Selective Service - better known as "The Draft" (not used sincethe 1970s.)  

Or if they are under 18 and are applying for financial aid for college. Both of my sons were required to register when completing their FAFSA even though they were not yet 18.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think Steven did a lot of soul searching on the flight home!!  (Let's hope)

Nope!  He did no soul searching. He lied twice at the reunion about serious stuff. Olga is not here 2 weeks later like he told us.  He didn’t work his ass off to bring her here.  He set up two Go Fund Me accounts.

Financial qualification is why Olga is not here and Steven refuses to get a proper job.

The GFM said, he won’t be able to support Richie and Olga until he finishes 10 years worth of school! 😂 

Steven could not relate to Olga giving birth.

The only thing Steven could relate is to shitty parents and child abandonment.

His parents treated him just like Eric is treating Tasha. 

Maybe mom and dad  had a lot of partners they chose over Steven, etc......but, he was finally kicked out of the house before turning 18.

I know he does not seem like the best kid.....but, parents can try a little harder.  At least until 21 to get their kids straight before telling them....well, it is your life.  I cannot accept it....so, bye!

Giving up on your kid at age 15....well, WTF???

Eric had the money, y’all!

We saw him spend money on Leida’s family.  He rented a nice cabin and apartment for them.  Provides for Leida and Aless.

The wedding budget looked to be around $2,000.

Why do they keep saying Tasha made a mess??  Tasha didn’t make a mess.  She is a slob just like her dad! 

There is a difference.  She didn’t purposely do that.

Even when Eric saw the mess he didn’t even react.  He brought Leida’s parents over to tour the filthy  apartment.

Eric didn’t mind living in filth before Leida’s arrival........so, what is the problem now???

• Love 14

IMHO the whole deal with Eric proclaiming Tasha is an adult at 18 comes from Leida.  I have no doubt he was under strict instructions from her about what to say. She sat there grinning proudly while he spewed all of that out.  I felt like lots of what he said was half-hearted, but it’s his “last chance at love”. 

Petty note:  something about Leida’s Eyebrows gross me out. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

And the vile twat Eric married is a Millennial, so he can take a seat. 

Good point.  I'm a Millennial, and I'll be the first to admit that some people my age and younger are overly sensitive and have trouble doing basic things that other generations handled with ease.  I do believe a part of that has to do with the fact that we were coddled by our parents.  I was.  But once I moved out I figured out stuff because I realized that I was an adult and had to get my act together. That being said, what Eric was saying was ridiculous.  Snowflake millennials are the ones who are 30 and can't handle paying a bill from their parents' basement but still have their daily latte.  Tasha, (who is part of Generation Z), is actually more mature and acting more like an adult than many of my Millennial peers (I'm 33).  Eric can take a hike.

• Love 16
57 minutes ago, Drogo said:

As far as I saw, Steven is the only one who apologized to his partner on the Tell-All, and seemingly unprompted.  He seemed like he really wanted to get that out there, that he regretted what he'd done, and that he felt bad.  (I'm shocked they left it in the final cut.)

As a Shitbag.  There are more than you'd probably think.

I agree, I think I mentioned earlier that he was the only one who seemed to own his shit and his comments about other couples was pretty bang on.  He did treat Olga very poorly, I just found the juxtaposition interesting.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3
On 1/7/2019 at 12:30 AM, Hannah94 said:

I just watched the first season (for the first time). I am now watching the second season. I know this is way late to the game, but I couldn't find a thread to discuss this. Is this a joke? The 40 something year old woman with three teenagers dating the 20 something year old in another country...she seems to be 100% mentally handicapped. Wasn't sure if anyone here watched the first or second season. I am scared.

Ahhhh...you must be talking about Danielle.  I just finished season 2 and started season 3.  OMG.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Ha, who looks at THAT guy and says to themselves, "I wanna fuck him."

Asuelu needs to put it away and stop giving it up for free!  

He needs to go audition at Universal Studios to work on the Moana set.

Coltee better not get any ideas about taking up Samoan dance.

Help us ALL!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I agree, I think I mentioned earlier that he was the only one who seemed to own his shit and his comments about other couples was pretty bang on.  He did treat Olga very poorly, I just found the juxtaposition interesting.

One of those "do as I say" guys.   He can definitely NOT be trusted.  Someone started him on a bad road and he hasn't had much help since.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, millennium said:

"We don't have any Samoan music."

It reminded me of the Seinfeld episode when Kramer stops in for a chat with Elaine's psychiatrist, who offers him something to drink. "I'll have a latte," Kramer says.  "We don't have lattes," the shrink replies.  Kramer: "Why not?"  Shrink: "This is a doctor's office."

Yes and yes. I'm screaming! 

4 hours ago, millennium said:

Better yet, how could they allow those two human catastrophes to sit there and badmouth Natalie on national television, accuse her of lying and manipulation -- call her a c*** -- and not give Natalie any chance to respond or provide a statement in her defense?   Are television shows allowed to recklessly defame people like that?

Natalie doesn't need to defend herself; her prediction came true. She is fully vindicated. (And she's been interviewed on YT and spilled tea everywhere anyway.)

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

She also had a Jamaican wedding!  Saw the photos online. She was wearing a nice white dress like the one she wore in Vegas. Jay had a nice suit, etc.

The only thing I can think of is that her child support is pretty good, she has a sugardaddy, or her family has a little money of their own. Or, she doesn’t have a mortgage.  

Personally, I don't believe she ever paid for two and cancelled two pricey weddings to the baby daddies. Nor do I believe she paid $20k and cancelled a wedding to Jay. She may have been thinking about/planning one or two of these weddings, but I doubt any kind of serious money ever changed hands. The stories just don't makes sense. She got pregnant by a supposedly violently abusive, unfaithful man who wanted to marry her and with whom she remained throughout years of cheating and beating until the very moment she wrote a $60K check and then suddenly walked away? And then did the exact same thing a second time, right afterward? Nah. And then a third time spent $20K and K1 visa fees for another guy but suddenly cancelled bc an exbf anonymously posted racial slurs on a bridal discussion group?? GTFOOH, Ashley. 

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I guess having kids is just an inconvenience for him since evil stepmom arrived.

Maybe LONG before he "met" her.   Tasia (sp?) was a special inconvenience--a teenager working and going to school--until he realized he could con her into signing an apartment lease and splitting costs 50/50.  His 50% was always less. He's a waste of space, a barber...and my time.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

Not buying it. Easy to concoct things to say once you realize that Internet backlash at your dickishness is heavy. He's an angry dude with nothing in the toolbox to manage conflict or dissipate anger. It's easy to say what you know people want to hear, it's a whole other thing to actually be that person. We'll see how this works out. I love Olga and wish the best for her.

I’m with you on this. Steven’s aggressive stance with Eric was self-serving. He was standing up for himself against HIS parents. We heard him bark about them all season. Tasha was just a vehicle for him to revenge his victimhood. And his apology (although nice) was general. He just said that when Shawn asked him if he wanted to apologize to Olga, he should have said yes. We have no idea what he thought he should apologize for. I got the feeling he was saying he should have taken the high road... which is still pretty mature for a 20 year old to acknowledge. Doesn’t mean he won’t be back next season to wax poetic about Myson and respect.

I think that what TLC fails to realize is that viewers stop enjoying a trainwreck once children are being hurt in the process. Chantel and Pedro - trainwrecky but no kids were hurt. Same with Pol and Karrini. Nicole and Azan were borderline, but at least Azan was kind and loving to Meg. He treated Meg better than her mom did.

This season, kids are being yelled at, f-bombs are dropped, teens are told their parents don’t want them, men are trying to take newborns out of the country. It just seems like someone should have called social services. I don’t know, Is no one on staff a mandated reporter? It was making me anxious.

1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I lay awake all last night wondering why Asuelo had a band-aid on one nipple?  Does anyone know?

I think, like a lot of men who work at resorts, he shaves his body hair “for the ladies” and he cut himself while shaving his chest.

I used to work production for a show like 90 Day and when the uncensored curse words started flying, I almost had a panic attack from the ptsd. On my show, you could get fired for not catching a misspelled name in the credits. Whoever the editor and AP were on this show, they missed that the audio for the last segment was unmixed. I just pictured them getting a frantic call Sunday night and then walking in today to be fi—-red. That was multiple FCC violations which is a lot of money.

Edited by lids
  • Love 13

I just watched last night, didn't start reading here until now, so......forgive me if this has been covered already.

I noticed that after the "normal" tell all ended and the skyping began so did the bleeper.    I heard too many to count shit and fucks.

It was weird because I guess I was used to hearing bleep.

Was this the case for everyone last night?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Yes and yes. I'm screaming! 

Natalie doesn't need to defend herself; her prediction came true. She is fully vindicated. (And she's been interviewed on YT and spilled tea everywhere anyway.)

Personally, I don't believe she ever paid for two and cancelled two pricey weddings to the baby daddies. Nor do I believe she paid $20k and cancelled a wedding to Jay. She may have been thinking about/planning one or two of these weddings, but I doubt any kind of serious money ever changed hands. The stories just don't makes sense. She got pregnant by a supposedly violently abusive, unfaithful man who wanted to marry her and with whom she remained throughout years of cheating and beating until the very moment she wrote a $60K check and then suddenly walked away? And then did the exact same thing a second time, right afterward? Nah. And then a third time spent $20K and K1 visa fees for another guy but suddenly cancelled bc an exbf anonymously posted racial slurs on a bridal discussion group?? GTFOOH, Ashley. 

This is what we are discussing.  Her stories don’t add up.  She is so up there and Larissa down here.....but, WTF???  She has no room to talk.

Just more snobbish attitude from Ashley because Larissa is the foreigner.  

What do do you mean she wrote a 60k check?

4 minutes ago, lids said:

I’m with you on this. Steven’s aggressive stance with Eric was self-serving. He was standing up for himself against HIS parents. We heard him bark about them all season. Tasha was just a vehicle for him to revenge his victimhood.

Good point!

5 minutes ago, lids said:

I think that what TLC fails to realize is that viewers stop enjoying a trainwreck once children are being hurt in the process. Chantel and Pedro - trainwrecky but no kids were hurt. Same with Pol and Karrini.

Ugghhh that miscarriage scene was so inappropriate and painful for me to watch!

Molly and Luis' story was very sad and uncomfortable for me to watch bc of Molly's two daughters (whose fathers seemed to not be terribly involved). Especially the situations w/ little Kinsley, who has a disability, and was so clearly disliked by Luis.

• Love 8