Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I couldn't  take Larissa's banshee screaming over everyone and cliche insults. Everytime someone tried to talk she went into maximum overdrive; it was just frustrating and annoying moreso  than the rest of the cast Mean Girls attitude toward her. Fuccboi Jay's impression of her was spot on BTW!

At the end of the day, GI Broke is a broke, bitch bum who had no business trying to import a wife. His ex and daughters spilling the tea on  him really put things into perspective in regards to how delusional he is and how it was easy dor him to turn on Tasha. Also, all those proclimations of Tasha being an adult, well...as an adult, Tasha doesn't owe Leida a gotdamn thing. 

Ashley...girl...piss or get ofd the pot! Either  send Jay or home or forgive him and move foward. 

• Love 18

I’m going to miss you guys, hope some of you watch doofus kody and wives and snark online. Part two was awful, Shaun has no journalistic qualities at all. The questions and follow ups weren’t asked  and it was redic. The last part where the producers were showing video tattle tale to each other was the worst. It was like middle school. Just get a host with viewer questions. Also TLC/Sharp maybe a criminal back ground check. It’s close to tipping point or jumping the shark if you keep up with these foolish choices.

• Love 22
24 minutes ago, shockermolar said:

Love Jonathan telling Eric and Leica that Tasha is “just a child” while groping Fernanda who is the same age. 

Up his arse for spending all that money on her and then getting the heave ho.  Too boot, claiming bankruptcy.  Was it worth it Jon?  Mother was right.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 12

And, another thing. Aless is 5 but comes from a well to do family. If Leida ever needed anything for him....her family is there for them. 

Tasha needed her dad and the best they could do was use Aless  against her??? Disgusting!

It is not one kid over the other. All must be treated equally.

Those 2 stole Tasha’s FUTON mattress.........like not even a real bed........but, went and spent $800 on FLOWERS......????

GTFOH!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 21

All throughout this episode I kept saying, "He's such an asshole (mainly Eric but also Colt), she's such an asshole (Leida)."

And when Larissa was telling Jonathan his house was small, I wanted him to remind her he had two vehicles, both with air conditioning.  

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

And, another thing. Aless is 5 but comes from a well to do family. If Leida ever needed anything for him....her family is there for them. 

Tasha needed her dad and the best they could was use Aless  against her??? Disgusting!

It is not one kid over the other. All must be treated equally.

Those 2 stole Tasha’s FUTON mattress.........like not even a real bed........but, went and spent $800 on FLOWERS......????

GTFOH!

Just looking at Aless makes me want to cry.  That bitch of a mother looks like she doesnt give him attention.  She’s cold.  Wish he would go back to Indonesia with the grandparents.  If that’s possible.  Eric is not soft hearted to grow up that boy.

• Love 14
Just now, Gem 10 said:

Just looking at Aless makes me want to cry.  That bitch of a mother looks like she doesnt give him attention.  She’s cold.  Wish he would go back to Indonesia with the grandparents.  If that’s possible.  Eric is not soft hearted to grow up that boy.

Right! He will be with Leida’s sister as well.

On the show they showed him playing video games with Jennika.  Welcome to American childhood.

Hopefully, they grow a close bond and protect each other from the wrath of  Leida and Eric.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

All throughout this episode I kept saying, "He's such an asshole (mainly Eric but also Colt), she's such an asshole (Leida)."

And when Larissa was telling Jonathan his house was small, I wanted him to remind her he had two vehicles, both with air conditioning.  

He also has a $26000 tax lien. Too many cars, trips and boob jobs to fake wealth for a teenager.

• Love 12

My husband said, “Could that chick’s dress get any tighter?” I know that one bulge is her mic pac, but really, was she going for the sausage casing look? Plus her extensions don’t match her hair color. 

But the season ended on a happy note for me because Princess Toast was back TWICE! 

253032F1-3DCD-403B-BA44-442A7BDF1783.jpeg

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

He also has a $26000 tax lien. Too many cars, trips and boob jobs to fake wealth for a teenager.

I said this!  As soon as Fernanda sees that $25,000 balance on John’s  Visa bill......she is gonna be G-O-N-E!

I hope she drove her Jeep filled with all her new clothes to Houston!  LMAO

(We all knew he was a broke joke when we saw his garage apartment).

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

When did Ashley go in the hospital?  Did I miss something when I fell asleep as this last episode was so boring?

It wasn’t in the episode it made the entertainment news the morning before the airing of the tell all part 2.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Raja said:

It wasn’t in the episode it made the entertainment news the morning before the airing of the tell all part 2.

It is on the Daily Mail.

ok, I feel bad she is sick.  Lupus is no joke.

But, going back to tonight!  So, this chick has two small children, baby daddies that have treated the mom horribly, can afford and lose money on a $20,000 wedding, can afford a  Vegas wedding, can afford $1,000s to buy a child-bride, more $1,000s to support unemployed child-bride, embarrass herself on TV.....and, has a debilitating illness..????

Talking about Poundtown dack 3 times a day!!

Now is on the internet trying to low key solicit money for dialysis???

Then says nothing about Jay. 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 10

The trainwreck continues…

Shaun (once all hell has broken loose):  “This is not what we want”

**SERIOUSLY**, this is exactly what you all want. 

Asuelo continues to drop the truth:  “They come in late and they act like asshole…”, but also acting uncomfortably weird.

Colt and Larissa are a set of nut balls.  I. Cannot. I totally agree with Jon’s “Colt is arrogant. For some reason.”  I don’t understand their weird superior attitudes.  “We. Never. Attack.  Anyone.”  Ok, dude.  Ridic, as we are literally seeing them attack other people.  They also can’t talk about the arrest(S), so…why did they come?!   Debbie is “moving out”; I see a bindle, a Tupperware of bith phtew, and a single tear to be used as guilt currency in the near future.  Why did we go on a long tangent about compliments?!

My hate for Leida and Eric continues.  Tasha doesn’t seem like an easy person, but she doesn’t deserve for her father’s import to dictate terms that should be between her and her father.  I 100% believe that mess in the apartment wasn’t just her and was, in fact, also Eric.  But Eric doesn’t want to face the wrath of Leida, so he took the coward’s way out and blamed it solely on Tasha.  We can quibble about age all we want, but she was 19 at the time.  While legally an adult, she is still his child that he allowed to be abused by Leida.  Watching the clips all together genuinely upset me. “I love you Tasha, but…” basically negates the beginning of the sentence.  For the first time ever, I agree with something Steven said; I will never forgive Leida/Eric for THAT either. LOL.  I can’t WAIT for little Alessandro to assimilate and give them heartache in the next 10-12 years (if they last that long)…Asuelo was right about karma, but he was looking at it the wrong way.  Can someone please hug Tasha and give her a tissue?!  In the filler/follow-up, Eric’s rant and rave about how adult = 18 and everyone is a snowflake, so it’s ok to be a dick to your daughter.  Bite me.

Ashley is really sublimating and projecting on E’RRYBODY today.  Her rage is just flying everywhere.  I think we know Natalie is not a good friend, but we also know that Jay was cheating the ENTIRE time.  Ashley is being a bit…wait for it…c***-ie.  (I felt uncomfortable even typing that word)

I’m of 2 minds with Asuelo’s dancing…he is always so joyful when he does it, but it seemed a little exploitive.  Maybe I’m a snowflake?  I dunno.  But.  We could have finished the show right there, as the rest of this feels like painful filler.

BRUH.  Was that a commercial for 90DF:  HEA? with family de Chantel and a taser?!  They keep sucking me back in with these terrible people.  I am HERE for “harvesting the American dollar” and other such insanity.

• Love 23

Why oh why did they waste all that time trying to put Colty and Larissa against all the other couples?

They should have dug in on Eric’s comment about how Tasha gave him an ultimatum about Leida which we all know was total bullshit. Why do they do these stupid reunion shows before everyone can see the actual footage?? Cause you know Tasha would be like, um Episode 3, minute 16:30, Leida said it’s either child support or her. Episode 5, 7:45 Leida said kick me out of my apt or she’ll leave. 

• Love 21

What the heck? I just finished watching on the west coast and the last fifteen minutes or so was a repeat of the beginning of the episode. Did that happen to everyone else out here or just me? I'm wondering if it had anything to do with all the f-bombs that people are talking about.

Edited by cynic
  • Love 11

Is anyone going to comment on Kahole’s dress?  It covered her from neck to toes.

While everyone was flashing their red soles........Kalani was obviously hiding her feet.  

Then when Asuelu removed  his shirt he had a bandage over his right nipple! LMAO

My apologies.  Asuelu wasn’t banging his head last week.  He was actually performing the Samoan Head Dance for us.

All that body slapping......Now, I understand Kalani’s embarrassment.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Eric was not having it. 18 is an adult and that is that! Adios!  No more Daddy!

What Eric said (paraphrased): “At 18 you have to register with selective service! You can be drafted! You can go to war! [ominously] You can die!”

What Eric didn’t say: “Divorced dads are off the hook for paying child support for you anymore!”

12 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Is anyone going to comment on Kahole’s dress?  It covered her from neck to toes.

Yes! Her Snuggie! I took a screenshot of her sitting ladylike in the green room. Does Louboutin make flip flops? 

F6485E4F-1904-48DA-96BD-1E707DCBA3B5.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

What Eric said (paraphrased): “At 18 you have to register with selective service! You can be drafted! You can go to war! You can die!”

What Eric didn’t say: “Divorced dads are off the hook for paying child support for you anymore!”

Eric is a puppy kicker!  Aless is the size of a puppy.  This won’t end well.

I am satisfied that Tasha is exposing them  on Tv and social media......ruining their reputation.  As painful it may be....so, they won’t cash in on this show.

More lies. Tasha doesn’t have to register for Selective Service. It is for males.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

I’m going to miss you guys, hope some of you watch doofus kody and wives and snark online. Part two was awful, Shaun has no journalistic qualities at all. The questions and follow ups weren’t asked  and it was redic. The last part where the producers were showing video tattle tale to each other was the worst. It was like middle school. Just get a host with viewer questions. Also TLC/Sharp maybe a criminal back ground check. It’s close to tipping point or jumping the shark if you keep up with these foolish choices.

The bolded part, agree 100%.  Ridiculous.

• Love 7

@cynic, I was watching the replay in Mountain Time and yes, they just played the last 15 minutes of Part 1 instead of the end of part 2. Some bozo hit the wrong switch, perhaps? I took a TV production class in college but that was a thousand years ago in terms of technological change. JFC, now I am actually going to have to seek it out on demand because I'm a completionist. Arrghhhh. 

Edited by bref
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, bref said:

@cynic, I was watching the replay in Mountain Time and yes, they just played the last 15 minutes of Part 1 instead of the end of part 2. Some bozo hit the wrong switch, perhaps? I took a TV production class in college but that was a thousand years ago in terms of technological change. JFC, now I am actually going to have to seek it out on demand because I'm a completionist. Arrghhhh. 

I just came here to find ut what happened. I am in MTN time and did not see the end either. TLCGO when they post i makes it so hard to fast forward to the end, unless I am missing a trick?

1 hour ago, cynic said:

What the heck? I just finished watching on the west coast and the last fifteen minutes or so was a repeat of the beginning of the episode. Did that happen to everyone else out here or just me? I'm wondering if it had anything to do with all the f-bombs that people are talking about.

Same.

• Love 3

Don’t worry if you can’t find the last segment On Demand, because you really didn’t miss anything. They just showed the couples watching video clips (supposedly for the first time) of things other couples said about them and the watching couple’s reaction. The most interesting thing was that for some reason they weren’t bleeped out and they were dropping F bombs and other profanities right and left. 

I thought the whole Tell All, especially Part 2 was a huge letdown. They spent entirely too much time on boring Fernanda and Jonathan and their trumped up feud with Larissa and Colt while Eric and Leida got off easy. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, cynic said:

Probably so. I think this is why: ( video of all the swearing they did that wasn't bleeped out)

https://twitter.com/hkcollectibles/status/1084648911988498432?s=09

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 2

Well, that's dumb. They could have edited the cursing out of the replay instead of dropping the last ten minutes?

They teased two things before cutting to the wrong ending--Ashley telling Jay she wasnt sure she wanted to stay married and Eric spouting garbage about snowflakes in some sad attempt to defend his actions towards Tasha. Was that pretty much the whole story?

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, bref said:

Well, that's dumb. They could have edited the cursing out of the replay instead of dropping the last ten minutes?

They teased two things before cutting to the wrong ending--Ashley telling Jay she wasnt sure she wanted to stay married and Eric spouting garbage about snowflakes in some sad attempt to defend his actions towards Tasha. Was that pretty much the whole story?

I missed the end but I did see a post on facebook with the last 2 minutes. Jay is shown a clip of Ashley and he says he will work to gain her trust. Then there was a statement by TLC, just a screen with words that said something like  Larissa was arrested since filing again?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I recall the episode where Col-Tee & Larissa were looking at apartments and Col-Tee said their lease was up on the house, so they don't even own the castle Queen Larissa lives in!  And Col-Tee is a 'software engineer!'!

Did anyone else notice how different Debbie looked...she had teeth, her upper mouth was not sunken in & you actually saw the teeth when she smiled!

2 hours ago, cynic said:

In AZ, we had the couples seeing footage of what others were saying, after Steven said he felt bad about not apologizing to Olga, said they were going to catch up with current footage of the couples, but it was like the show just started from the beginning.  I figured it was because of  Ashley being in the hospital, Fern and Jon divorcing & Col-Tee & Larissa domestic violence. 

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, bref said:

Pretty much.  Ashley said she still hasn't filed to change his status.  And Eric being his normal sad sack self.  

It was just them showing clips of the producers showing clips to the couples of the other couples talking trash at the reunion.  Totally useless.  After they said in text that Jon and Fernanda have split and Larissa has been arrested again since the reunion.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, alegtostandon said:

I recall the episode where Col-Tee & Larissa were looking at apartments and Col-Tee said their lease was up on the house, so they don't even own the castle Queen Larissa lives in!  And Col-Tee is a 'software engineer!'!

Colt and his mom moved to Vegas in the Summer of 2017 and rented the townhome they live in. During the last arrest Larissa posted their address. They are leasing the the home and it is pretty reasonable price and in a decent neighborhood ( and gated HOA) . I live over the border of NV in Utah and a house like Colt's would rent for 30-40%  more here. I would guess maybe they are on a month to month since they have been in the place for about 18 months now.  It would cost them more to buy then to rent, plus Debbie lives on one floor and they live on another. They only seem to share a kitchen. They both have separate, living rooms, office spaces, bathroom and bedroom. Colt also has huge student loans from getting his software engineer degree. He just graduated before he moved to Vegas so I doubt given his supposed employer's low wages that he could have paid them down much. 

One thing is they are very lucky the HOA will let them film. Sister wives when they first moved to Vegas and were renting the four houses in different HOA's, 2 would not allow filming and then the other one tried to get them to stop. It was one of the main reasons they built in the cul-de-sac, there was extra side parking for TLC and the cul-de-sac was gated just for them. As you can see these houses in Vegas are on top of each other, imagine, a film crew, trucks and lights in the narrow streets, it gets neighbors made fast! 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Raja said:

5 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

It is on the Daily Mail.

ok, I feel bad she is sick.  Lupus is no joke.

But, going back to tonight!  So, this chick has two small children, baby daddies that have treated the mom horribly, can afford and lose money on a $20,000 wedding, can afford a  Vegas wedding, can afford $1,000s to buy a child-bride, more $1,000s to support unemployed child-bride, embarrass herself on TV.....and, has a debilitating illness..????

Talking about Poundtown dack 3 times a day!!

Now is on the internet trying to low key solicit money for dialysis???

Then says nothing about Jay. 

She's in kidney failure due to her lupus. 

Isn't Ashley a bartender?  What part of America can you afford all that on salary plus tips?  Yes, I know bartenders can make bank in the right setting.  I doubt she has health insurance though, and I don't think she works and\or lives in any sort of resort setting, so probably not making major cash.

These people are all so broken.  There isn't enough money in the world to make me get with Colt, Erik, Steven, or Jon.  I leave Asuelu off that list because he seems kind and caring.Go back to Samwah Asuelu, before Kalani ruins everything about you.

What was with all the unbleeped profanity, I kept looking up from my needlepoint thinking, did I just hear that?  It was HBO level. 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, ThinkerBell said:

Ashley spent the entire Tell-All (parts 1 and 2) informing the world that she can't trust Jay. When she saw the clip of her friend hysterically warning her before the wedding that Jay will not be faithful, Ashley spontaneously bonds with Jay and they both refer to the ex-friend as a lying maniac. Ten minutes later, Ashley scowls at Jay because he can't be trusted. Pick a lane*, and stay in it, Ashley.

*Subtle Anfissa reference - "Stay in your lane!"

Apparently Natalie was insane for saying Jay's a cheater before Ashley caught him cheating.  Obviously he had been a eunuch until after the wedding.  This is not rocket surgery Ashley.  Love, or not, don't stay married to dudes you catch cheating days after the wedding.  Be single.  Live.  Laugh. Love (yourself).  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, JasonH said:

Also,

I realized how inept the production of this show is tonight, and I’m not referring to the unedited last 10 minutes. How you could fuse together clips of Natalie in her ill fitting clothes, the preplaned/manufactured fight with Trashley, and not incorporate the absolute money shot of Natalie riding off on her scooter? Shows a level of incompetence that’s rarely seen.

Better yet, how could they allow those two human catastrophes to sit there and badmouth Natalie on national television, accuse her of lying and manipulation -- call her a c*** -- and not give Natalie any chance to respond or provide a statement in her defense?   Are television shows allowed to recklessly defame people like that?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

She's in kidney failure due to her lupus. 

Isn't Ashley a bartender?  What part of America can you afford all that on salary plus tips?  Yes, I know bartenders can make bank in the right setting.  I doubt she has health insurance though, and I don't think she works and\or lives in any sort of resort setting, so probably not making major cash.

These people are all so broken.  There isn't enough money in the world to make me get with Colt, Erik, Steven, or Jon.  I leave Asuelu off that list because he seems kind and caring.Go back to Samwah Asuelu, before Kalani ruins everything about you.

What was with all the unbleeped profanity, I kept looking up from my needlepoint thinking, did I just hear that?  It was HBO level. 

I think that Ashley must be getting money from her parents or something.  I don't know of any single bartender mothers who can afford kids, a nice home, a car, multiple trips to Jamaica, losing money on weddings, etc.  She is not making that that much in central PA.

Being that she has such serious health issues, that is yet another reason why importing a 20 year old husband was a bad idea.  She needs stability in her life.  Find a decent local guy who maybe isn't too good looking but can be there for you and doesn't need sex 3 times a day.  Then again, I'd stay away from her if she was a decent guy because she acts so trashy.

• Love 17

Did you all notice that the censors apparently forgot about the follow-up segment?  Several f-bombs clearly made it through, along with other words that are normally bleeped out. 

And, Steven in the follow-up segment.  Was that the same person?!?!

Edited by suzeecat
additional thought
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I read or heard somewhere that Leida asked a male friend to take Aless before coming to the States.  She didn’t want the Grandparents to have him.   Anyone know about this?  Leida is just going to throw this kid from babysitter to babysitter.  And I wouldn’t trust him with Eric either.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I read or heard somewhere that Leida asked a male friend to take Aless before coming to the States.  She didn’t want the Grandparents to have him.   Anyone know about this?  Leida is just going to throw this kid from babysitter to babysitter.  And I wouldn’t trust him with Eric either.

Leida is even worse than that.  Check out Leida street racing.  Absolutely shocking.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

oh it's worse than that.  Ledia asked the married man she was having an affair with to adopt him.  The wife of the man said this on social media.  The timeline is she was having an affair with this guy while she was meeting up with Eric; I guess trying to decide.  Then there were rumours of her killing two people in a drag racing incident in Japan.  Her dad covered it up and paid people off.  Ledia was trying to smear the wife of the married man on social media.  Then I guess she chose Eric because it was her way out to another country where no one had heard of her yet.  My theory is that she drug AHLESS along to have something to hold over her parents.  There are lots of rumours on social media that while in Japan she would leave the child alone in their apt. for hours while she went out and did her stuff, and when she was with him she just ignored him.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

oh it's worse than that.  Ledia asked the married man she was having an affair with to adopt him.  The wife of the man said this on social media.  The timeline is she was having an affair with this guy while she was meeting up with Eric; I guess trying to decide.  Then there were rumours of her killing two people in a drag racing incident in Japan.  Her dad covered it up and paid people off.  Ledia was trying to smear the wife of the married man on social media.  Then I guess she chose Eric because it was her way out to another country where no one had heard of her yet.  My theory is that she drug AHLESS along to have something to hold over her parents.  There are lots of rumours on social media that while in Japan she would leave the child alone in their apt. for hours while she went out and did her stuff, and when she was with him she just ignored him.

OMG, can’t somebody do something about this?  The authorities?  Knowing how she is, the Grandparents should of taken the kid with them .. if she agreed.  Eric must know all this being it was on SM and still he wants this pig?  All I have to say is there is a God up above.  Eric better keep his eyes open, she just might stab him in the bed.  They are both pigs.  They deserve one another.  No wonder Eric’s first wife left him.  He’s a whacko too.

• Love 11