Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 1/11/2019 at 9:38 PM, Spike said:

They also observed that he chews his nails so he could not have inflicted deep scratches like she had.

This is pissing me off, he could have just cut his nails before the cops got there. 

13 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Andy Cohen will bring up dirt with absolute glee.  It's pretty great.  Perez Hilton was the same way, also, I'm sure he is way more inline with the TLC budget.

What about the big lady who sits in the little chair, I think she’s 100x better than Andy with the shade and actually going there with the cast...... 

47 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

If his defense is that he's a nail biter and could not have inflicted those scratches, HER lawyer should show all of the hours of film with him with long nails.  They are obvious and visible.

THIS. 

• Love 8

I don’t know whether I am looking forward to tonight’s episode or not! The majority of these wackos make me so angry, but I can’t stop watching. 

That said, I’m stocking up on Cheetos, Rice-A-Roni, and alcohol (lots.)

I’ve got some time now to work on myself, see ya later babe! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

If his defense is that he's a nail biter and could not have inflicted those scratches, HER lawyer should show all of the hours of film with him with long nails.  They are obvious and visible

I wonder if you can see his nails in the masturbation video

• Love 4
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

I don’t know whether I am looking forward to tonight’s episode or not! The majority of these wackos make me so angry, but I can’t stop watching. 

That said, I’m stocking up on Cheetos, Rice-A-Roni, and alcohol (lots.)

I’ve got some time now to work on myself, see ya later babe! 

While you're out shopping, try to buy a butt...

• Love 8
On 1/6/2019 at 10:13 PM, ChiCricket said:

I just caught that Fernanda was giving Larissa the finger, and that's why she yelled at her to show her some respect-ee.

(they blurred the finger)

rps20190106_211152.jpg

Well, I guess Jon’s Mother was right after all.  Mothers sense things.  After all the money he spent on her, she dumps him for a modeling career or whatever.  She ain’t all that great.

• Love 15

This season is too heavy and dark. I almost can’t snark because their real lives are legitimately fucked up and it’s all playing out so horrifically and publicly. 

Almost. Kalani is still a tool.

Over to Love after lockup where they’re the snarkable victims of their own bad choices. 

• Love 15
32 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

I can't wait for tonight's finale.  Ashley is in the hospital, Larissa may or may not be in jail.....and Kalani is still mad that that sneaky Asuelu got her pregnant again!

Agree. Sunday is my favorite viewing night. 100% because I’m on the west coast and start LMAO over on the forum’s live thread that starts at 5:00.

26 minutes ago, sarkygal said:

This season is too heavy and dark. I almost can’t snark because their real lives are legitimately fucked up and it’s all playing out so horrifically and publicly. 

Almost. Kalani is still a tool.

Over to Love after lockup where they’re the snarkable victims of their own bad choices. 

Agree. With Ashley in the hospital again this is starting to not be fun anymore. No doubt I’ll rally, but still. This is just a mess. 

25 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have said it before in these forums:  She may not be everyone's cup of cocoa but Kathy Griffith would slay it as the host.  She loves reality tv and would open every wound!!!

Totally agree! I hadn’t thought of her before but she would be perfect. I bet she’d take the gig!

Edited by HamSammich
  • Love 5

Sadly, the Tell-All was filmed way before all of this.........so there will be nothing on it about all of these dark events

Also, i look at it all thru jaded lenses. I question why some photos would/should be posted anywhere unless it would

be to drum up more drama (aka $$$) when the 'events' are over. 

Its a sad state all around and I think I might sit the next season out.  It's just too damn depressing. 

• Love 11

It is ironic because so often during the season posters mentioned again and again how dark this season was and we rooted for no one but Olga. 

Now here we are at the literal end with Ashley hospitalized, Coltee and Larissa's domestic, and other news this week about various cast members not sure if spoilers......right before the last Tell All (Tell Nothing). It surely was dark. 

• Love 8
On 1/11/2019 at 7:29 AM, Bridget said:

Throwing the “autism” label around isn’t anyone’s place, especially if you have no firsthand experience or professional training with this multi-faceted diagnosis

I have a 17 year old cousin in Dayton, Ohio (Ian) who has such a severe form of autism that he’s been non-verbal his entire life. He also attends a special school for students who need 1:1 instruction, wears diapers and has a service dog. The service dog will be retiring this year, so now they are back to raising $15k for a new service dog. My aunt and uncle are going to be taking care of him for the rest of their lives. They can’t jump on a plane or head out of town for a long weekend because they can’t leave their son with a “normal nanny/caregiver/babysitter” like other parents might do. He doesn’t have friends to stay with for the weekend. They would need a home health care aide, at minimum, to look after him to ensure that he’s cared for at the level that he needs and requires. 

Yes, if anyone wants to really appreciate all the levels of the autism spectrum and their effects on the lives of the family members, Louis Theroux made a documentary called "Extreme Love - Autism". I swear, after you watch it, you will never complain about your own children again!!

On 1/11/2019 at 7:29 AM, Bridget said:

Throwing the “autism” label around isn’t anyone’s place, especially if you have no firsthand experience or professional training with this multi-faceted diagnosis

I have a 17 year old cousin in Dayton, Ohio (Ian) who has such a severe form of autism that he’s been non-verbal his entire life. He also attends a special school for students who need 1:1 instruction, wears diapers and has a service dog. The service dog will be retiring this year, so now they are back to raising $15k for a new service dog. My aunt and uncle are going to be taking care of him for the rest of their lives. They can’t jump on a plane or head out of town for a long weekend because they can’t leave their son with a “normal nanny/caregiver/babysitter” like other parents might do. He doesn’t have friends to stay with for the weekend. They would need a home health care aide, at minimum, to look after him to ensure that he’s cared for at the level that he needs and requires. 

Yes, if anyone wants to really appreciate all the levels of the autism spectrum and their effects on the lives of the family members, Louis Theroux made a documentary called "Extreme Love - Autism". I swear, after you watch it, you will never complain about your own children again!!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

Love Louis! Just watched his doco on Jimmy Savile

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

Yes, if anyone wants to really appreciate all the levels of the autism spectrum and their effects on the lives of the family members, Louis Theroux made a documentary called "Extreme Love - Autism". I swear, after you watch it, you will never complain about your own children again!

OMGosh. I feel so bad for them all.  And right at the beginning, the little boy is hitting himself on the head, like Asuelu did. 

If you experts that work with kids with autism say Asuelu Isn't autistic, what do you think would make a grown man hit himself (and bark) like that then?

I found it here if anyone else wants to watch it.

http://watchdocumentaries.com/extreme-love-autism/

• Love 2

Steven is a little snot nose,  Ashley is stupid to believe that immature tattoo artist,  I HATE Leida .. she’s a bad Mother, Eric is an asshole,  Fernanda is not model material,  Jon is filing for bankruptcy. after spending money on Fern, and I don’t know what happened toLarissa and Coltee.  Does anyone know how they are doing to date?  Oh, and Kilani can’t blame Asulo for the second pregnancy, as she was there too.  Is this show for real?  And I forgot ..  Larissa gave up her two or three children?  WTF?  That alone speaks volumes about her.  They are all nuts.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

OMGosh. I feel so bad for them all.  And right at the beginning, the little boy is hitting himself on the head, like Asuelu did. 

If you experts that work with kids with autism say Asuelu Isn't autistic, what do you think would make a grown man hit himself (and bark) like that then?

I found it here if anyone else wants to watch it.

http://watchdocumentaries.com/extreme-love-autism/

Personally, I wouldn’t rule it out for Asuelo or anyone else (people can be on the spectrum and disguise their symptoms or show them in various ways) but I don’t assume that anyone has autism simply because they engage in a behavior I consider to be strange. It could simply be a maladaptive coping strategy or an unusual way of exhibiting frustration. I once worked with a patient with severe tinnitus who would hit his head when noises were bothering him. He simply said it made him feel better. He also struggled with intermittent explosive disorder, which may have been a factor. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have said it before in these forums:  She may not be everyone's cup of cocoa but Kathy Griffith would slay it as the host.  She loves reality tv and would open every wound!!!

Even with that awful Trump photo Kathy is head and shoulders over Andy in talent, wit and celebrity. He ruined Bravo and he has fostered such a violent and crass work environment for the Housewives that they are acting like trash all of the time. It's a shame because the original RHOC was interesting and the glamorous over the top lifestyles were entertainment in themselves. Now it's like the WWF in Loubotins .

• Love 17

So, I’ll keep it brief tonight  No really!! 😜This shit show has just worn me out!!

It’s taken me two martinis to wade through all the bullshit. So let’s get started beforecmartini 3 starts to get warm. 😉

First, there were a whole lot of people in glass houses throwing a whole lotta stones. Hope no one one is walking barefoot on set. Yikes!!

Kalani really had her full rack on display for the reunion. I hope the girls got an appearance fee for that night out.

Eric and Leida are trash...the worst kind of hypocritical trash. The only thing keeping me calm, besides the gin, is that Karma has their number and will be making a house call soon enough. Oh, and Tasha needs a hug...and a makeover ...but I digress. I blame the gin.

Christ on a cracker! Steven is sounding like a wise man beyond his years. His arguments are wise and cogent. Just as I started thinking people in hell must be drinking  ice water, I realized that even a stopped clock is right twice a day. 😉 I see Steven gone brunette. What? No GoFundMe for bad bleach jobs?

Taking relationship from Johnny and Fernanda would be hilarious if it weren’t so sad. Oh, and I love Fernanda accusing Larissa of what she is doing....marrying for a green card. 🙄

Larissa is right. They are all boring and  jealous....maybe not of her relationship....but they are sure as shit jealous of her ability to hold an audience. Frankly, of all these losers, Larissa and Colt seem to have the most real relationship.....as messy and as fucked  up and as unhealthy as it is....

Oops, my post got a little longer than I planned. I blame the gin....

And these people. These fucking people. 

(I may now need therapy after weeks of these crazy people...but thanks for the fun ride, everyone.) 😘

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 22
5 minutes ago, chickenella said:

I began dozing off during parts of this, but did I miss some warning about  explicit language? The f bombs woke me right up!!

My sister!  Did we take the same English composition class?  😸

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TattooFan said:

My sister!  Did we take the same English composition class?  😸

Haha I know, right? I'm so glad I DVR'd this because my husband isn't going to believe it until he hears for himself. I was expecting the hear the c word when Ashley spoke at that point.

• Love 1

I was very disappointed in Part 2 of the reunion.  I wish when Leida’s feet were being held to the fire, Fernanda hadn’t felt the need to intervene on her behalf.  I believe she means well when she talks about family and respect. However, someone should probably inform her that every family‘s dynamic is different.  Unfortunately, a lot of families do not share a close, warm bond.  Leida was wrong for telling Tasha to get the eff out and she was wrong with regards to the child support. I can’t wait to read about her leaving that sorry ass loser.

Asuelu has a filthy mouth.  Who knew?!

Ashley, either piss or get off the pot. 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 23
13 minutes ago, chickenella said:

I began dozing off during parts of this, but did I miss some warning about  explicit language? The f bombs woke me right up!!

For a moment, I thought we were getting some 'euro or uncensored' Canadian version (yes, both have uncensored shows).

Just when did TLC decide we were all grown-ups and could handle it?  Bout time. 

• Love 7

What a boring reunion.  The person who was the most annoying was Fernanda.  For a person so young, she constantly started trouble opening her mouth and having derogatory comments to practically all of them.  She just had too much to say.  I thought she was sooo in love with Jon.  Bullshit.  She came here to get the green card and be a model.  Ashley acted as if she was the voice of reason.  What a laugh.  She’s a dime a dozen.  She sat there pouting the whole time pretending to be so annoyed.  Jay is young and a player. Forget him.  This show is a bust.  It started with a bang and fizzled out.  Too many commercials.  I hope Leida gives Eric the business.  He chose her over Tasha.  Big mistake.  She is insufferable and belongs in her own country.  Who would want her for their Doctor?  The woman is heartless.  This show needs a lot of work to survive.  It was horrible in the end.

• Love 21
7 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I can't wait for tonight's finale.  Ashley is in the hospital, Larissa may or may not be in jail.....and Kalani is still mad that that sneaky Asuelu got her pregnant again!

When did Ashley go in the hospital?  Did I miss something when I fell asleep as this last episode was so boring?

• Love 2

Unpopular opinion....Steven sounded like the most reasonable person on the show. I was glad he finally seemed to own his shit and his comments about the other couples seemed pretty spot on. I am now watching this return to Amish mess....edited to note I have had drinks.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Sorry, Im late, I bought a butt.

What a mess that was. I really did tirn it off 20 minutes before the end and now im watchign Dorty John. much better.

You didn’t miss anything.  We all need a butt, and a drink, and a kick in the ass for watching this train wreck.

• Love 8

So, why did Fernanda leave??  I feel cheated!

Like I was eating a delicious meal. Went to the bathroom.  Upon returning find my food missing because the  waiter picked up my plate while I was gone!

Gimme more!  Craving more!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

So, I’ll keep it brief tonight  No really!! 😜This shit show has just worn me out!!

It’s taken me two martinis to wade through all the bullshit. So let’s get started beforecmartini 3 starts to get warm. 😉

First, there were a whole lot of people in glass houses throwing a whole lotta stones. Hope no one one is walking barefoot on set. Yikes!!

Kalani really had her full rack on display for the reunion. I hope the girls got an appearance fee for that night out.

Eric and Leida are trash...the worst kind of hypocritical trash. The only thing keeping me calm, besides the gin, is that Karma has their number and will be making a house call soon enough. Oh, and Tasha needs a hug...and a makeover ...but I digress. I blame the gin.

Christ on a cracker! Steven is sounding like a wise man beyond his years. His arguments are wise and cogent. Just as I started thinking people in hell must be drinking  ice water, I realized that even a stopped clock is right twice a day. 😉 I see Steven gone brunette. What? No GoFundMe for bad bleach jobs?

Taking relationship from Johnny and Fernanda would be hilarious if it weren’t so sad. Oh, and I love Fernanda accusing Larissa of what she is doing....marrying for a green card. 🙄

Larissa is right. They are all boring and  jealous....maybe not of her relationship....but they are sure as shit jealous of her ability to hold an audience. Frankly, of all these losers, Larissa and Colt seem to have the most real relationship.....as messy and as fucked  up and as unhealthy as it is....

Oops, my post got a little longer than I planned. I blame the gin....

And these people. These fucking people. 

(I may now need therapy after weeks of these crazy people...but thanks for the fun ride, everyone.) 😘

The gin, it’s always the gin chickabiddy 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Unpopular opinion....Steven sounded like the most reasonable person on the show. I was glad he finally seemed to own his shit and his comments about the other couples seemed pretty spot on.

You are right.  Since becoming a Father, he is the voice of reason.  I was actually proud of him.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Unpopular opinion....Steven sounded like the most reasonable person on the show. I was glad he finally seemed to own his shit and his comments about the other couples seemed pretty spot on. I am now watching this return to Amish mess....

Steven was real at the end.  Eric was giving him PTSD.  Steven deals with parent abandonment.

Eric was not having it. 18 is an adult and that is that! Adios!  No more Daddy!

These 2 better not come back next season. Child abusers (Tasha will deal with this emotionally) don’t deserve to be on this show.

• Love 20