Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I don’t want your past in your new new house.  These type of women are so horrible! 

Men are wired differently and especially this guy that is not clean.  Most of the time it doesn’t mean anything.

This happened to me once.  I asked my ex if I could clean the garage and get rid of the stuff.  He said, yes. I packed all the ex’s stuff. It was all kind of stuff like from her childhood and important momentos. I asked my Ex if he wanted to call her so she could have this stuff back.  He said, NO.

We went to a public dumpster and I threw all of it away.  No drama.  No fighting. Easy peasy!

Then I broke up with him.  She took him back!  Her stuff was long gone! LMAO

Dear Ladies!  Don’t leave your stuff in your exes house.  It will NOT be there when you take him back! 

I think it is funny his ex’s underwear made a TV show! :’)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Posted this is the wrong place because appparently it's my first day on the internet...

Long time lurker. Made an account just to comment on the blonde from Pennsylvania with the kid from Jamaica. Lemme get this straight, she is bringing a practical stranger, a hypersexualized boy, that she barely knows, who lost his virginity at EIGHT YEARS OLD, to come live with her. Correct? 

*sarcasm* Good thing we never hear about any women's boyfriends sexually abusing their (step)kids in the news! That NEVER happens! Whew! She should be glad we live in a world where such an atrocious act doesn't exist!

This boy has been hypersexualized from an abnormally young age.  He acted proud to announce such a thing on television. And this idiot woman, who obviously is suffering from arrested development, is going to move such a person in a home with her two kids. I presume. Who thinks sex at eight years old is ok. Every time I watch the news outlets and see some woman with a boyfriend abusing her kids, I always wonder how such a thing could happen. And happen with such frequently.

I guess it's from "putting your kids first". Just freaking WOW. I'm beyond disturbed. 

Good heavens.   This IS Molly and Luis all over again.   It will end the same way too.   Especially if she is dumb enough to marry his sorry ass.

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, LocalGovt said:

I just can't imagine home owners are going to be banging this guys door down, so he can sell their homes, after seeing him on TV, especially touting how he bought her "boobies".

His house is horrible. Looks like someone’s converted garage rental property.  For a Realtor that knew a TV show was going to be shot.  Surprised, he didn’t ‘borrow’ a nice home to feature.

This guy is another Jorge.  Flossing with his VISA!  Fernanda is gonna be shocked when she opens his credit card statement and sees her boobs and flights on there.  This dude is like $50,000 in debt from just ONE card.  

• Love 21

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I don’t think Jonathon and Fer are that terrible(yet). Obviously, it’s one episode in. I originally though Grangela was a lovable rube, but I feel like the people who meet organically, vs the nuts that go to desperateforeignersinsearchofacreeper.com to look for a mate typically appear to have a stronger bond. They’re young good looking kids. They’re going to be fickle and immature.

As far as his house is concerned, I think it’s a perfectly acceptable starter house for a young couple. It’s clean(not of exes mementos) and appeared in a decent neighborhood). 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The barely out of his teens Jamaica guy with the 31 year old bartender? Lady, you need to set some standards and get some boundaries and enforce them - otherwise, you will repeat the same issues with any dude that comes along. The dude may be mature for 20 but he is 20 - will you want to have a life with him? He seems like fun for a short time.

I have a feeling she will be a third child with her third "fiance."

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

This happened to me once.  I asked my ex if I could clean the garage and get rid of the stuff.  He said, yes. I packed all the ex’s stuff. It was all kind of stuff like from her childhood and important momentos. I asked my Ex if he wanted to call her so she could have this stuff back.  He said, NO.

We went to a public dumpster and I threw all of it away.  No drama.  No fighting. Easy peasy!

That's cold.

• Love 22
8 hours ago, Splithair said:

What former Marine keeps his house like that?  

I think it's more of an assumption that all military are nicely neat and organized.  They learn that in basic training, but from my time as an Air Force spouse and living/working on base, I've learned there are all kinds. Just like any company, you have different types of people, it's no different in the military.  Marines are kind of known as being the toughest branch and they are.  But I think everyone expects routine, order, punctuality and organization from a Marine and that's not always the case.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, millennium said:

I always feel terrible for the children, regardless of age, when the parent baldly informs them that the stranger they just met on Fantasy Island is more important to them than their own flesh and blood.    I wanted to knock the beer mug out of Eric's hand and beat him over the head with it when he started pushing Natasha to move out of the apartment.   

that she financially pays half of!!!

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Did anyone else notice that Eric’s room mate/daughter was carrying a holster with a gun on her shorts, Step mum better watch herself. It was all very reminiscent of David poor, the daughter paying rent and bills because he can’t and the other daughter probably will have abandonment issues with crap about child support. Something is fishy in the milk because an accomplished woman doesn’t leave her lifestyle for that badly decorated starter apartment.

It was also reminiscent of another situation from two or three seasons ago.  I forget the guy's name (he got pissy because his fiance took too many naps), but he had a twenty-ish daughter of the kid-is-obviously-smarter-than-the-parent strain, and she was frozen out the same way as Natasha.  

3 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I think it's more of an assumption that all military are nicely neat and organized.  They learn that in basic training, but from my time as an Air Force spouse and living/working on base, I've learned there are all kinds. Just like any company, you have different types of people, it's no different in the military.  Marines are kind of known as being the toughest branch and they are.  But I think everyone expects routine, order, punctuality and organization from a Marine and that's not always the case.

It should be.  Once a Marine, always a Marine.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Splithair said:

Agree with others, something is definitely off with Eric and that whole storyline.  Who kicks their 19 yo daughter out for their new wife and her kid?  19 is an adult, but barely. Who charges said 19 yo HALF of the rent/utilities??  If she's really paying that, I don't see how he can legally make her leave.  Squatters have more rights than that!  What former Marine keeps his house like that?  (Mine is a mess, so not judging, just surprised).  His ex-wife seems really normal.

That whole situation bothered me.   She's paying half  the rent and he's kicking her out for some stranger?  He sucks, I hope it all goes bad for him.

That whole thing with Colt buying his girlfriend's ticket was stupid.  Why didn't he wait until she had the paperwork and then  buy the ticket?  Since he's so concerned about money that would have been the cheaper way to do it.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, millennium said:

I don't think Colt's a fool.   You didn't see him bending over backwards or bankrupting himself to get an earlier ticket for the golddigger.   He just matter-of-factly said no.    The $2000 was a hell of a lot more important to him than Miss Brown Bicuspid.   I would guess that his cats are more important to him than Larissa.   It was funny watching her run through the "Greatest Hits of Seductive Online Poses and Expressions" to absolutely no effect.    Colt reminds me of people I know who have Asperger's Syndrome -- highly resistant to emotional appeals.   He seems more puzzled than hurt, like "I'm following all the right steps, why can't she see that?"   I expect it will be funny watching her try to emotionally extort him, not realizing that he's tone-deaf to that sort of approach.

These  2 bolded sentences made me laugh. I was watching her thinking she must have a guide telling her which pose to use for which statement to be most effective.

Clay seems like a nice guy...a bit strange but nice. I think he said trying to repair things was a hobby but he ended up breaking more of the items.

What were those flowers Clay's cousins wife was wearing like a 1960's Flower Child? I thought the chalk drawings on the block wall while they were sitting on the patio were cool.

7 hours ago, millennium said:

I'm a terrible person who grew up watching The Banana Splits.   I saw Asuelo and thought "Uh oh, Chongo!

I thought of the guy from Disney's Moana!

My stomach turned a bit when 19-year old girl from Mexico went right to a dresser and pulled out a pair of women's underwear. They looked like someone had just taken them off.  She sure is going to be demanding! I can't figure out if there was a, storm while he was in Mexico & they lost power, why it was still out. He didn't make it sound like the storm was that day. 

Ohboy, that Jamaican kid sure thinks highly of himself! When he said he 'lost his virginity' at 8 years of age, first thought was he had been sexually abused and he now has an obsession with sex. 

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Cammi said:

Posted this is the wrong place because appparently it's my first day on the internet...

Long time lurker. Made an account just to comment on the blonde from Pennsylvania with the kid from Jamaica. Lemme get this straight, she is bringing a practical stranger, a hypersexualized boy, that she barely knows, who lost his virginity at EIGHT YEARS OLD, to come live with her. Correct? 

*sarcasm* Good thing we never hear about any women's boyfriends sexually abusing their (step)kids in the news! That NEVER happens! Whew! She should be glad we live in a world where such an atrocious act doesn't exist!

This boy has been hypersexualized from an abnormally young age.  He acted proud to announce such a thing on television. And this idiot woman, who obviously is suffering from arrested development, is going to move such a person in a home with her two kids. I presume. Who thinks sex at eight years old is ok. Every time I watch the news outlets and see some woman with a boyfriend abusing her kids, I always wonder how such a thing could happen. And happen with such frequently.

I guess it's from "putting your kids first". Just freaking WOW. I'm beyond disturbed. 

I couldn't agree with you more.  These parents who continue to put their children in these situations just boggle my mind, all the while spouting that they "put their children first"...Couldn't be further from the truth.  These are people who are putting themselves and their idiot need to have a hot partner before all else, including common sense.  I don't care what two consenting adults do, but when you involve children that will, at a minimum, be part of a chaotic and confusing new family dynamic (best case scenario) and at worst be vulnerable to a complete stranger in the home, then I actually do care and I find it absolutely appalling.  

• Love 20

Yeah, Colt's cousin's wife seemed awfully pleased to be on television.  She was positively squeeing with excitement and enthusiasm.  And apparently spent all morning getting herself glammed up for her debut.

Speaking of, do we know if we have any scammers/fakers a la Angela and Darcey & Jesse in this new batch?  I'm guessing we do.  We always do.

Edited by Cementhead
Because his name is Colt, not Clay.
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Yeah, Clay's cousin's wife seemed awfully pleased to be on television.  She was positively squeeing with excitement and enthusiasm.  And apparently spent all morning getting herself glammed up for her debut.

I thought that was sweet! The patio looked clean and arranged, too. It’s a far cry from slobs like Eric and Jonathan who can’t even bother to clean their homes before their new spouses arrive. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I thought that was sweet! The patio looked clean and arranged, too. It’s a far cry from slobs like Eric and Jonathan who can’t even bother to clean their homes before their new spouses arrive. 

Yes, you are right.  It was sweet.  She and her clean, neat patio (and maybe her husband) deserve a better show than this.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, lucy711 said:

Anyone think it's just because she wants a front row seat to the shitshow she knows is coming?

She divorced him for a reason.  We're about to find out what that reason is.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

Along with banging the entire island of Jamaica since he was 8, Jay also proudly boasts that the ladies line up around the block to get nipple tattoos from him because the vibrations from the tattoo needle turn them on.  And he's beautiful.  It must be his mad bedding skills, beauty and tattoo work that bags him the ladies because it sure as hell can't be his dancing.  Every time they showed him "dancing" a mile a minute I was rolling with laughter.  Slow your roll there, Rico Suave.  Dancing isn't a race.  I question his sexing skills based on his dancing, but he's bagged half of Jamaica, including Father's ladies, so what do I know?

The proof is in the repeat customers.  I'm guessing he has the typical 19yr old mile a minute in the sack pacing. 

27 minutes ago, millennium said:

At the risk of dating myself, I saw her and thought "It's not nice to fool .... Mother Nature!"

OOOM LOCK LOCK OOOM!

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Didn’t he say aeronautical something

Eric is an "avionics technician"...aka a plane mechanic. 

Colt uses the same flat, monotone voice with no emotion for everything he says, and is always talking about what is "logical" or "responsible" or whatever. I just know he is a Star Trek fan and views Vulcans as the ideal thing to emulate. 

Edited by HeHe
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, lucy711 said:

The former Marine's ex-wife seemed really chill about the situation.  Anyone think it's just because she wants a front row seat to the shitshow she knows is coming?

So many of the guys on this show want a foreign woman because American women are too demanding, independent, etc.  But from what I've seen from watching multiple season is that the foreign women are just as and often more demanding and dramatic than native-born American women!

I'm also wondering what the ex-wife's situation is and why the 19 year old doesn't just move back with her Mom at least for now. 

The problem is, foreign women and men think of America as the American dream and do not comprehend that they will be living in small towns in Wisconsin and other places that are not NYC.  Not to mention, they assume their American has unlimited $$$. I am also assuming when the Americans on this show are wooing their spouse-to-be they probably exaggerate their situation at home to make it more enticing.  Then reality hits in.  Recipe for disaster and the reason this show exists! 

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Only two thoughts jumped out at me after watching the premier episode:

1.  The Indonesian doctor/model/unwed mother WORKS at the house she showed.  She's probably one of the multiple maids.

2.  That underwear in the drawer at Jonathan's new house is his.  There's no other reason that women's underwear would be in a house he just moved into.  He "pinged" for me before they even showed the house.

Or it is a stupid producer driven stunt to add to the fake drama.

Haha, he is marrying a 19 year old, emotional and entitled 19 year old, hahahahha.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

My impression was, he originally purchased her a ticket but she couldn't take that flight as her visa had not arrived.  Rather than change the ticket to a day or two later and take the chance that her visa might not arrive in time again - necessitating a second flight change (thus incurring a second change fee) he chose to change it to two weeks out on the assumption that that was enough time for her visa to arrive.  Once she got her visa, she expected him to change it so she could fly immediately.  I believe he thought this was an extravagance after having already paid one change fee and refused to do it.

Considering the fact that she has probably not put one dime towards the ticket nor towards any of the other expenses, Larissa doesn't have any business complaining ~ let alone throwing tantrums!

It could be that many of his more salient flaws remain to be seen, but, cat dressing aside, compared to most of the men on the show, Colt is a model citizen. Difficult watching him getting nearly stomped by this toothy bimbo!

3 minutes ago, citychic said:

Eric - Want to know why his house is a mess despite being in the military? Because he doesn't have anyone making a schedule for him and telling him when to sleep, work and clean. That's also why his body is a mess. No one is ordering him to go get dental or medical maintenance. He's going to age hard and fast.

I've lived with a twenty year vet after he retired for the last fifteen years. It took me a long time to figure out why he couldn't be pro-active and plan ahead, turns out he joined the military at seventeen and then had someone else tell him what to do for the next twenty and now he can't figure out how to do things on his own without a schedule and a boss.

I was trying to figure out his attitude, "Sure dental care is free for me, but you can't make me fix my front tooth so I'm not going to fix my front tooth! Hell, I might not even brush my teeth! So there!"

Not sure what she sees in him, but she must be running some kind of scam. Seriously, there's just no way otherwise. No. way.

I agree with AZChristian... she's probably one of the maids!

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 16

I don’t think Kalani’s father is anti Samoan. She said he came to the states as a kid and worked hard for everything he has and doesn’t want his kids to struggle like he did.  Dad’s real problem is that Kalani’s BF has nothing and can’t support her or Oliver. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, nr65000 said:

So far Eric's ex-wife is the star of the series for me.  She was calm, reasonable and brought up some very valid points without undue drama.  I don't understand why Eric would bring up Leida (sp?) not wanting him to pay child support in FRONT OF HIS CHILD?  Is he trying to make sure this child starts out resenting her (not to mention ex-wife)?  Also, she is a mother herself who why would she want a man that doesn't feel obliged to support his children.  Something is off there.  I also agree with the ex-wife wondering why she is coming from what looks like a very comfortable life, to live with this shlubby old dude in a beat up apartment.  Just cause "MERICA??  I think he's gross and the way he is treating his daughters is disgusting.  I suppose he would say he's "putting his kids first" along with the rest of these idiots.  

Agreed. Well, agreed on all of this! He must not want his new wife and his ex-wife to get along. Maybe she's afraid of what she might ask his ex before marrying him?

Either that or he just mentioned it for the sake of conversation because he's the biggest dolt on the planet. He is a pretty big dolt!

Also, something is wrong with him for divorcing the lovely and chill first Mrs. Eric! Seriously, she's a nice and together lady. I think she's getting along with him for the sake of the kids. Perhaps she knows it's better to have a front row seat so she can step in and protect them whenever necessary.

Also, not real thrilled with him for kicking out his 19-year-old daughter! Sometimes you want your daughter to live with you until she can afford a nice apartment in a good part of town. You sleep better knowing that she's sleeping safely at night. This guy's like, "Well, you knew this was coming. Time to make space for new family."

• Love 17