Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E03: Hell's Riders

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I finally watched this one.  Same shitty drab-ma  different day.

However, my biggest question of the night: how the fuck does “Chicken Parm” represent ‘air’???

Chickens can flap a few feet off the ground, but don’t really fly to be considered creatures of the air! A turkey can get more altitude, so can duck, geese, pheasant or pigeons(squab).  If they had to squeeze the tortured premise of ‘air, land and sea’ being represented, the choice of chicken is weird to me.  It would have made more sense if the theme was serving American soldiers some of the most popular American menu items...STUNNING chicken parm, INCREDIBLE steak and THE MOST ah-MAZING fish and chips.  

Brett is a damn fool.  First of all, if he’s 34, that can’t be in human years.  He looks rough for 54 IMO. Next, all his ‘yo yo yo’ OG, gangsta patois seems so put on and fake. As for him going on the reward to ‘gather intel’...a) what intel would they have that your team doesn’t?  Don’t you ALL cook the same recipes? b) I think the Golden Retriever puppies  in those Disney “Buddies” movies have more stealth moves and higher IQs.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

As for him going on the reward to ‘gather intel’...a) what intel would they have that your team doesn’t?  Don’t you ALL cook the same recipes? b) I think the Golden Retriever puppies  in those Disney “Buddies” movies have more stealth moves and higher IQs.

I think he thought he was on Survivor and was going to come back to the blue team having figured out all the "alliances" or something.

• Love 2