Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: The Baby Was Never Dead

Annalise and Emmett defend a wealthy CEO accused of killing his business partner, while the governor goes after Annalise and puts her new caseload and legal clinic in jeopardy. Bonnie struggles to accept her budding romance, and Asher tries to outmaneuver his old mentor.

Airdate: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thanking Novalk, Shonda and Zeus for not having Michaela get pity sex from Frank.

Annalise: "Says who? He laughs for me all the time."

Laurel: ?

Even for this show, Bonnie's identical twin sister is loltastically random.

(Unless she's zombie!Amanda Tanner, that is).

• Love 16

...a twin....really, show? Bonnie now has a twin sister? So now we will be guessing who the real Bonnie is for the rest of the series? Please let the dead body now be Bonnie's twin so we can put it to rest! I am not in the mood to deal with twin switcheroos because now, it's possible for the Winterbottom in the flashforwards to be Bonnie's TWIN. 

Nah, show, nah you're losing me a little bit. Especially when I genuinely want Bonnie to be happy with her new boyfriend. It would be depressing if her boyfriend ended up dying  just to add more angst onto Bonnie.

So, Laurel becomes chummy with Gabriel AKA Maybe Bonnie's son. 

Ok, so yeah, I fear a Michaela/Frank hookup now. This is totally something Frank would do, and I know Michaela can be better than that, but I still see the possibility, which scares me. Michaela really seems into Tegan, though. She can't seem to let the woman go and do her own thing. 

So, Connor keeps flirting with Gabriel and this is the second episode it's happened in, so I'm thinking they're clues of some sort. Also, Connor is revealed in the flashforward earlier than usual. Yay! But he has a bruised up face and is acting shady! Not yay. 

• Love 12

I still don't think it's Oliver who is dead but I think it IS someone who is close to the group or possibly Asher. There was a scene in next weeks previews that showed Annalise dropping to her knees crying. She wouldn't do that over just some acquaintance. So Bonnie has a sister & she stole the baby. I wonder if her sister also was abused by the father or if she lived elsewhere. I wonder what Gabriel is up to with the fake I.D. & cash. He definitely wasn't talking to his mom on that flip phone. Frank better watch out because I think Gabriel aka Jack knows what Frank is doing. I just can't decide whether he's there because Bonnie is his mom or if he's there for some other reason. Annalise telling Laurel that the baby laughs for her all the time was AWESOME! 

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, ursula said:

Thanking Novalk, Shonda and Zeus for not having Michaela get pity sex from Frank.

I was so scared they were going to go there, too. I was like, "No, no, no, Michaela, don't you even dare think it...".

Even for this show, Bonnie's identical twin sister is loltastically random

Right? I was sitting here trying to recall any prior mention of her having a sister. If she does actually have one, that's...interesting.

"It's mediocre men that make women bitter." LOL, I love you, Tegan :D. I liked her interactions with Annalise this episode. It'll be interesting to see if she and Michaela ever manage to patch things up. I totally get why Tegan's not keen on doing so, but I did like her and Michaela working together, so I'd like to see them work things out if possible. 

Given how down Asher's been over the breakup with Michaela, and his reaction to seeing Bonnie and her new guy walking off together, I wonder if his old feelings for Bonnie will come back. 

As for that flash forward at the end, I like how these guys are all at the point now where they don't even bother trying to clean themselves up before going out in public after being involved in some murder. Bonnie's got blood on her leg, Connor's face is all banged up... 

(Also, "I cut myself shaving." After all this time, Bonnie, surely you can come up with a better excuse than that :p.) 

Edited by Annber03
  • Love 8

So, Oliver is one of the people in peril on Murder Night V.

Michaela is incredibly thirsty for Tegan's attention and approval. It's a bit hard to watch. Speaking of...

Are they going there with Frank and Michaela?

Asher's storyline this season is leaving me cold. 

I like Bonnie and Miller together, but I know what show I'm watching, so I won't be getting too invested in them.

I wonder who's pulling Emmett's strings?

It's an interesting change of pace to see Annalise a) have to defer to Emmett on trial strategy, and b) lose a case.

I wanted Annalise to go dancing with Tegan. I'm enjoying the rapport between them.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 7

Man Michaela has got done issues.. I mean she wanted mommy vives with annaliese... But she had To gwt behind Wes and To Ana extent laurel.. Plus All the murder and drinking... But teagan was nice so she glommed on.. But watching Her beg is kinda sad( only kinda cuz i didnt warm To Her or connor From the jump with how shitty they were to wes) good courtroom stuff this week... So bonnie has a sister and Her kid is alive.. Moreover Her hair looked great In the flash forward... Previews got new amped for next week. 

4 minutes ago, Dancingjaneway said:

Can Annalise & Tegan team up and take Emmitt down? That man is pure trash & I was THRILLED when they lost tonight. 

Im generally on board with taking the Man down... But what has emmit done?  

Edited by UNOSEZ
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Right? I was sitting here trying to recall any prior mention of her having a sister. If she does actually have one, that's...interesting.

Bonnie mentioned her sister on the stand, in the same episode where she first talked about the baby last season. However, it was never stated whether it was a twin, or whether her sister was younger or older. ETA: She also mentioned her sister in S3, when she went to see Frank after he killed her father; she lies to Annalise on the phone about her sister being there with her. But, I don't think it needs to be a twin. He was asking a woman about someone she saw once, 20+ years ago; I think a sisterly resemblance would be enough for her to think the picture he was showing her was the same woman.

I actually speculated Bonnie's sister's involved in the last episode discussion thread, though it was in connection to a guess for who Frank could be talking to. Not sure how much sense this makes, though, based on what we know. So Bonnie had the baby and passed out during child birth, and when she woke up, her father told her that the baby died. When in reality, he took it to the hospital and then... kidnapped it again, with the help of his other daughter? To do what with it? Though, I suppose the person claiming to be the baby's grandfather might not have actually been the grandfather, maybe it was the father of the baby? Though that would suggest he's white, if he was able to pass as the father of Bonnie's sister, so then the baby wouldn't be Gabriel, and I just can't imagine it not being him at this point, so forget that theory.

I don't know anymore, just like I have no idea who Frank could be talking to. I feel like if Bonnie's father was still alive, there would be more room for theories, but with him dead, and with only one previous mention of Bonnie's sister, it's really hard to guess much at this point.

Don't think Oliver is dead, but he could be involved somehow.

Edited by colorbars
  • Love 5

Tegan rocks.  I would totally watch a show that was all Tegan and Annalise.  Dump all of these needy students, they are extraneous in the shadow of Tegan.

I think the “Bonnie” in the current day scenes is the twin.  The victim is Bonnie.   Although I still want it to be Asher and his beady eyes.  He gets more and more irritating with each passing week.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, colorbars said:

Bonnie mentioned her sister on the stand, in the same episode where she first talked about the baby last season.

Ahhhh, okay. That's right. Thanks. I clearly need to do a big ol' rewatch of this show at some point :p. 

• Love 2

I'm still gonna hope it's not an actual twin. That would be way to much for me. Either she just looks like her enough that after 20 years, the nurse thought it was her, or she was lying. She did kind of have a noticeable reaction before answering, though it might have just been hesitating, I guess.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Connor keeps flirting with Gabriel and this is the second episode it's happened in, so I'm thinking they're clues of some sort. Also, Connor is revealed in the flashforward earlier than usual. Yay! But he has a bruised up face and is acting shady! Not yay. 

I don't know, I feel like Oliver's been more blatant in his flirting with Gabriel.  I mean, I get it, he's super hot, but I don't know why both of them can't see that boy is straight as an arrow.  In related news, I really hope they don't pair Gabriel up with Laurel.  In less related news, I am really glad they didn't Go There with Frank and Michaela.  I was like...

tenor.gif?itemid=5268083

Annalise and Tegan, though?

tenor.gif?itemid=4294465

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Annber03 said:

"It's mediocre men that make women bitter." LOL, I love you, Tegan

I adore her. She said a word with that, as well as the "white man who failed up" line. I love Annalise and Tegan working together.

When Michaela took a swig in the office, I thought it was a water bottle. Then when she staggered up the stairs and she was still holding the bottle, I realized it was booze and thought, damn, she just cracked it open at work in front of everyone?

What did y'all think of the case of the week? Did you buy it from the defendant, that love was his reason for being or whatever? For someone who claimed to love his wife so much, he sure didn't respect women.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

What did y'all think of the case of the week? Did you buy it from the defendant, that love was his reason for being or whatever? For someone who claimed to love his wife so much, he sure didn't respect women.

I think he was a self-admitted scumbag who fell in love... Didn't stop him from being a scumbag to everyone besides his wife.. But he seemed to genuinely want to protect her.. Whether she was really into him or not.. As she was cheating on him 

• Love 2

If the belt doesn't fit you must acquit. Did I really just watch that? In 2018? Shades of Seinfeld:

Wait, what? Bonnie has a (twin?) sister? GMAFB. Soap Opera 101.

Please tell me Bonnie didn't kill Oliver. Oh wait, maybe her evil twin did it. ?

• Love 3

Was there a real explanation of how we went from the secretary trying on the belt and exclaiming in dismay when it was a perfect fit, to the psychopath boss attempting to try it on and it clearly didn't fit, and then all of a sudden the jury announces him guilty?  The prosecution had established that the belt was the murder weapon and that it was the defendant's belt.  It clearly wasn't his belt.  He admitted to Annalise and Timothy Hutton that it was his wife's belt, but the jury couldn't have known that.  The jury heard the prosecution say the defendant murdered the victim with his belt, and it was shown it couldn't be his.  Seemed like a leap that required an explanation.  Maybe Annalise could have said a throwaway line like "well, even though it wasn't your belt, they must have believed you did it anyways".

The show did us a disservice by not having Annalise go dancing with Tegan.  I love the budding friendship between these two that started out with Tegan actively disliking Annalise.  I need to see Tegan in a relaxed, non-work environment.  And I always love to see Viola Davis dance on this show, she always looks so happy.  I loved the short-lived "ohhhhh yeah, I'm the BOSS, I still got it" dance and the accompanying music when she got enough clients for her class action.

Edited by blackwing
  • Love 6

There was, as far as I remember, no actual evidence vs. Psycho Boss that was raised, other than he had a motive to kill his partner because his leaving would tank the business, he proudly proclaimed himself to be a psycho, and his secretary lied about his alibi. 

How you get from there to guilty beyond a reasonable doubt is beyond me. I guess we have to think, like AK said, it was an issue of straight-up hate for the obnoxious overbearing dude.

How in a post-OJ world any prosecutor would say "Let's have the defendant try on the belt!" is...perplexing. Especially when, unlike a glove, it would be easy to eyeball that the belt was going to be too small to fit a typical man. And even if it weren't, once the secretary tried it on, it should be obvious that it wouldn't fit him.

• Love 4

Wait, Annalise just said it was Bonnie's sister, not TWIN sister.  See how rumors start?  I doubt it's a twin because Annalise knew it wasn't Bonnie just by looking at that fuzzy picture.

Sorry, but to me, Gabriel is FUCKING hot.  Damn son.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 13

"I cut myself shaving" Really Bonnie? After all this, thats the best you got? This aint exactly Michaelas first murder night. Unless, of course, thats really Bonnie's sister who looks just like her, who is less experiences with murders at public events. 

So Connor got his face banged up, and Oliver is missing. Is Oliver in danger, or is he having second thoughts on the marriage? I dont think he is the body, but something is going down with them. I also really liked Connor yelling at the ethics committee about wasting resources and how they're wasting time persecuting Annalise. I really like seeing him find passion for helping people through the law, and his loyalty to Annalise after he helped her with the lawsuit last season. 

Love Annalise and Teagan becoming friends, and am VERY disappointed that we didnt see them dancing the salsa. Happy dancing Annalise is my favorite Annalise. It was also cute how all the law students were fawning over baby Christopher. And I aspire to one day work at a place with a fancy booze cart that gets wheeled out on a regular basis. 

Michaela/Frank? Nope, nope, nope. 

I wonder if the wife was the real psychopath the whole time, and the not CEO who went to jail? 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Wait, Annalise just said it was Bonnie's sister, not TWIN sister.  See how rumors start?  I doubt it's a twin because Annalise knew it wasn't Bonnie just by looking at that fuzzy picture.

Even if she's not a twin, she looks enough like Bonnie that when Nate showed the nurse a picture of 15 year old Bonnie, the nurse instantly said that she was the person in the security camera photo who took the baby.

Maybe Annalise already knew the backstory of Bonnie's baby.  She clearly knows enough about the sister to know that the person wasn't Bonnie.  As far as I can tell, the security camera photo was so unclear that Annalise wouldn't have been able to distinguish who it was at all.  So when Nate told her that Bonnie was seen taking the baby and showed her the photo, Annalise maybe already knew it was the sister who took the baby.

I don't think we have yet definitively found out who Frank was talking to in last season's finale when he called someone and said "her kid is here".  Sounds more and more like it was Annalise.

A twin swap is just so typical of these kinds of stories that I'm still sticking with the theory that the murderer is the twin, and that she would have been playing the role of Bonnie for some time.  Then twin can get sent away to prison, and the real Bonnie surfaces after having been kept at the bottom of a well for weeks (like Natalie Dillon and her twin sister Janet from Another Planet on "One Life to Live" about 25 years ago).  And the show doesn't lose the actress.  

I'm so happy that Connor was revealed alive.  Now I just need for them to show us that Tegan is safe.  I'm sure she would have been invited, Oliver is working full time at Caplan and Gold and Connor is an intern there.

Who is left on the "possibly dead" list that we haven't yet seen?  Oliver, Tegan, Asher, district attorney, Nate, Lauren's mom, Gabriel, Timothy Hutton, Nate's girlfriend.  Anyone else?  Oh, and possibly Real Bonnie or Bonnie Twin depending on who you think the "Bonnie" we have seen is.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, blackwing said:

Even if she's not a twin, she looks enough like Bonnie that when Nate showed the nurse a picture of 15 year old Bonnie, the nurse instantly said that she was the person in the security camera photo who took the baby.

I don't think we have yet definitively found out who Frank was talking to in last season's finale when he called someone and said "her kid is here".  Sounds more and more like it was Annalise.

I don't think it was instant at all, the way I remembered it, she hesitated quite a bit before saying it was her, and even then it was kind of unconvincingly. Like either she wasn't sure or she was lying. Or it could've just been that she felt bad for selling them out and she genuinely thought it was her and was just deciding whether to be truthful or not.

My thought last season was that he had called Annalise, but this season doesn't give me that sense at all, since Annalise has shown no indication of knowing who Gabriel is and Frank even tried to trick her into not letting him into her class. I suppose there's always the chance she doesn't know who the son is and doesn't want to, but that feels unlikely?

I was going to guess maybe he's talking to the sister, who isn't actually evil or anything, and she just took in her sister's baby and raised it because she wanted to look after it or something, but I don't see how Bonnie wouldn't question that all these years and wouldn't explain why Frank would think he was there to hurt Bonnie, so I guess scrap that.

6 hours ago, Neurochick said:

One thing just popped into my head.  Maybe Annalise was lying to Nate.  Maybe that WAS Bonnie, and Annalise just lied to protect her.

Would she need to protect her, though? Sine it was her kid she would have "kidnapped"?

Pretty big bit of info that will help with speculating in the press release for the next episode:

Spoiler

According to the official list of guest stars, Elizabeth Morton is playing Julie Winterbottom, presumably Bonnie's older sister. So I guess it's not a twin, just a strong enough resemblance at that age. But interesting, because Julie was the fake name that Bonnie gave Isaac last year, when she went to see him for therapy and didn't want him to connect the dots to Annalise.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, possibilities said:

I am actually angry that we got teased with Annalise and Tegan going dancing, and then they didn't actually follow through and do it.

I think Annalise s/b wary of Tegan.  Her outburst to Michaela showed her feelings about Analise.

• Love 2

The cases of the week this season have been interesting and this one was no exception too.

Nice to see both Annalise and Tegan working better together though I'm finding Michaela's obsession with the latter a bit much though.

Oliver didn't take much to get back into Caplan & Gold, though where is he during the big day? At least we know Connor is safe if somewhat bruised.

Not liking Asher getting between Bonnie and Roland (though that will end badly anyways) or sabotaging Annalise's cases.

They need to speed up things with Gabriel as both Frank and Nate's stories seem too revolved around him and Bonnie this season. I hope they don't pair Laurel with Gabriel but wouldn't be shocked if they do.

Whatever Emmett's secret is, I don't think it'll be that exciting, 7/10

Edited by darkestboy
  • Love 4

First of all, I'm glad I wasn't the only one whose mind jumped to "It's a twin, Bonnie has a twin ohhhhhh shiiiiiittttt!" If this is the case it would be the most truly delightfully cheesy thing this show has ever done. I should hate it but I don't. This is the kind of bonkers nonsense I need in my popcorn tv right now.

Because then that opens up a whole Pandora's Box of wtf. Is the Bonnie we've grown to know and love and hate really Bonnie, or has it been her sister this whole time? Have they been switching out since the show began? Will I have to go back and watch all previous seasons to guess when it's Bonnie and when it's her sister? What level of commitment do I have to make to this show to parse this twin theory?

I will say, though, if she is a twin, I totally trust Liza Weil to find a way to pull it off.

Michaela's desperation for Tegan to like her again is really pathetic. You nearly ruined her life, she's allowed to hate you! I think the more satisfying conclusion to that subplot would not be Tegan forgiving Michaela, but for Michaela to make peace with the fact that she's never going to get Tegan's forgiveness and learn to hold her head up high for the rest of her time at C&G.

Connor's beat-up face at the wedding does not look new. You could see a butterfly bandage on one of the cuts, there didn't seem to be any fresh blood, and nobody looked surprised. I think he got banged up much earlier, maybe even days or a week before. But then the question would be why he didn't try to use cover-up so at least he wouldn't have those bruises in the pictures.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, helenamonster said:

Because then that opens up a whole Pandora's Box of wtf. Is the Bonnie we've grown to know and love and hate really Bonnie, or has it been her sister this whole time? Have they been switching out since the show began? Will I have to go back and watch all previous seasons to guess when it's Bonnie and when it's her sister? What level of commitment do I have to make to this show to parse this twin theory?

I will say, though, if she is a twin, I totally trust Liza Weil to find a way to it off.

Assuming there is a twin, and that the twin and Bonnie have indeed been switching places for years, I'm positive that there will be no need to go back and watch again to see if you can figure it out.  Because of course it would be a classic retcon... show needs some new ideas so now all of a sudden the Bonnie we know might not have been Bonnie.  It's one of those things that happens on TV shows all the time that drives me a little nuts (most famous example, Bobby Ewing in the shower wiping out an entire season of "Dallas").  It likely sprang out from a brainstorming session that went something like "what if Bonnie has a twin and the twin is the killer?  When did the real Bonnie get replaced?  This will open up a whole new line of story."

I don't mind Bonnie having a twin, I agree it does make things interesting, I just don't want them to go back and say that the Real Bonnie was replaced during sometime midway through Season 2, or that Real Bonnie didn't kill Rebecca, etc.  Cause that's cheap.

• Love 3

If Bonnie has a twin, and I don't think she does, I don't really think there's any reason to think it means they're going to say they've been switching this whole time or some kind of switch happened early on. If she has a twin, and again, that's a big IF for me, I think the only "switch" that would possibly happen would be that the Bonnie we've been watching in the flash forwards this season is the twin, and not Bonnie.

• Love 3
On 12.10.2018 at 6:52 AM, blackwing said:

I think the “Bonnie” in the current day scenes is the twin.  The victim is Bonnie.  

This is what I think too. Evil twin fooled everyone for 4 seasons  (I'm sure we'll found out that it was the twin who killed Rebecca) and will murder "real" Bonnie in the mid-season finale in cold blood. 

The only thing that is still missing is alien abduction. But at this level of soapy nonsense it'll come sooner or later for sure.  

On 12.10.2018 at 7:00 AM, colorbars said:

I'm still gonna hope it's not an actual twin. That would be way to much for me. Either she just looks like her enough that after 20 years, the nurse thought it was her, or she was lying. She did kind of have a noticeable reaction before answering, though it might have just been hesitating, I guess.

Probably it's an imaginary twin, or even some evil murderous dwarf in drag. We'll find out soon.

I wonder where the Laurel's baby is when she's at the college and Frank at work? 

Edited by skotnikov
  • Love 1

I think all of this talk about a twin is quite premature. Sisters can look alike and be mistaken for each other, particularly in a memory 20+ years old. Annalise could tell (somehow??) it was not Bonnie in that picture.

There is absolutely nothing to support that Bonnie has an identical twin.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, skotnikov said:

I wonder where the Laurel's baby is when she's at the college and Frank at work? 

The Caplan & Gold daycare. I think here detente with Tegan implied that she could leave Christopher in the daycare whenever she wanted, even if she wasn't actually doing work at C&G at the time.

1 hour ago, secnarf said:

I think all of this talk about a twin is quite premature. Sisters can look alike and be mistaken for each other, particularly in a memory 20+ years old. Annalise could tell (somehow??) it was not Bonnie in that picture.

There is absolutely nothing to support that Bonnie has an identical twin.

I would definitely agree... if this were real life.  But this is a TV show, and moreover, it's a soapy TV show.  And evil twins show up about 10,000 more times on soapy TV than in real life.  The evil twin is probably #4 on the list of soap opera cliches (perhaps only behind "Back from the Dead", "Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome", and "The person I slept with is my secret half-sibling?!").

I'm waiting for Sam to surface in the second half of this season.  Probably in the season finale.  After the season's mysteries are revealed and solved, Annalise and Tegan decide to get married.  Just as they are about to say their vows, Sam shows up (soap opera cliche #5, the "wedding interruptus").  It will be revealed that the Sam that the Scooby Gang killed in Season 1 was actually his twin.  Real Sam has been stuck at the bottom of a well with Real Bonnie for four years.

Hey... it could happen!

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, blackwing said:

I would definitely agree... if this were real life.  But this is a TV show, and moreover, it's a soapy TV show.  

I'm waiting for Sam to surface in the second half of this season.  Probably in the season finale.  After the season's mysteries are revealed and solved, Annalise and Tegan decide to get married.  Just as they are about to say their vows, Sam shows up (soap opera cliche #5, the "wedding interruptus").  It will be revealed that the Sam that the Scooby Gang killed in Season 1 was actually his twin.  Real Sam has been stuck at the bottom of a well with Real Bonnie for four years.

Hey... it could happen!

And when Viola Davis will ask for a break they can always put Annalise in a coma for a season or so. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, blackwing said:

I would definitely agree... if this were real life.  But this is a TV show, and moreover, it's a soapy TV show.  And evil twins show up about 10,000 more times on soapy TV than in real life.  The evil twin is probably #4 on the list of soap opera cliches (perhaps only behind "Back from the Dead", "Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome", and "The person I slept with is my secret half-sibling?!").

Hey... it could happen!

?????????

o m g this entire post ????????????

??????

• Love 3
1 hour ago, blackwing said:

You forgot amnesia!

• Love 5

Don't want to speak for everybody else, but my mind jumped to Bonnie being a twin based on how the episode was edited. When Annalise was telling Nate that the woman in the picture was Bonnie's sister, the visual was Bonnie drinking at the wedding and looking sus. Now, up to this point we have been led to believe that Bonnie suffocated (perhaps as a mercy kill) a person out in the snow, so looking shifty makes sense. But Annalise saying "that's her sister" juxtaposed with Bonnie looking shady, that's what made my mind jump to "Oh, that's not Bonnie, that's her sister." It was involuntary and happened without much thought. At this point, hard to know if that was intentional on the part of the show, or nobody in the editing room thought much of it.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, helenamonster said:

But Annalise saying "that's her sister" juxtaposed with Bonnie looking shady, that's what made my mind jump to "Oh, that's not Bonnie, that's her sister." It was involuntary and happened without much thought. At this point, hard to know if that was intentional on the part of the show, or nobody in the editing room thought much of it.

It could be sleight of hand, the same thing that happened with Wes in the season he was killed where they deliberately showed him alive before the actual murder to make us think he survived.

But it's kind of dumb (just as the Wes bait-and-switch was dumb) because it's an inorganic way to write a mystery, to throw up red herrings. Red herrings should --- and I don't know if I'm putting this the right way but this is the best I can come up with ---- should make plot-sense. 

Which is one of the problems with HTGAWM "murdernight mysteries". Most of the time I get the impression that the resolutions are more for shock value than any coherent logic in the narrative.

• Love 2

I don't think of it as Asher sabotaging AK, he's just using what he's learned about defense strategy to predict and counter her moves. I could see Asher having a future as a prosecutor. Maybe that's how he'll find his own way away from the group.

• Love 1
On 10/11/2018 at 11:40 PM, Annber03 said:

On 10/12/2018 at 1:39 PM, Neurochick said:

I was surprised to see everyone jump to the evil twin plot. I remembered Bonnie having an older sister and just assumed that's who it was.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Milaxx said:

I was surprised to see everyone jump to the evil twin plot. I remembered Bonnie having an older sister and just assumed that's who it was.

Can't speak for anyone else, but in my defence, Annalisse voice-overs about Bonnie's (evil! twin) sister just before the flash-forward of just-murdered-someone-in-the-snow-and-still-have-the-blood-of-my-leg Bonnie at the wedding, posing with a sinister look on her face. Not that I'm saying that "our" Bonnie is not quite capable of murdering people in the snow/ not cleaning the blood off properly/ and/or posing sinisterly... it just seemed like that the "evil! twin" conclusion was being directed at that moment. 

Edited by ursula
  • Love 2