Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Where in the World Is Karen Walker?

Will, Grace, and Jack are upset when they discover they’ve been too preoccupied with the changes in their own lives: Will teaching law at Columbia, Grace running for president of the New York Interior Designers Society and Jack’s new relationship with Estefan to even notice Karen has not been seen in days – ever since her husband found out about her affair with Malcolm.

Air date: October 11, 2018

Did the first two episodes air out of order? I had completely forgotten about Will's mother hooking up with Grace's father, and the opening here seemed like a follow up to that. Then we had a "three months later" jump. Seemed like this was meant for the season premier. 

Agreed on the beard . . . with the glasses at first, in the classroom. Whoa.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ams1001 said:

When did Will get a job teaching? Maybe I just don't pay that much attention..

At some point in the 3-month time jump between when his mother married Grace's father and when he started teaching...It actually wasn't shown.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

At some point in the 3-month time jump between when his mother married Grace's father and when he started teaching...It actually wasn't shown.

Ah, okay. Thanks :)

I liked this episode, though it did feel disjointed. Jack talking to his mom on the phone was hilarious ("Of course I'll call you after World of Dance, it's the quarterfinals, I'm not a monster!").

The comment from Linda the tour bus girl about poisoning her father-in-law and Karen fist-bumping her was too much though. Creepy.

• Love 4
On 10/12/2018 at 1:20 PM, iMonrey said:

Did the first two episodes air out of order? I had completely forgotten about Will's mother hooking up with Grace's father, and the opening here seemed like a follow up to that. Then we had a "three months later" jump. Seemed like this was meant for the season premier. 

I agree the first tw episodes were switched. It would explain the no beard, beard, shave off the beard and the 3 month time jump.

• Love 6
On 10/13/2018 at 8:49 AM, ams1001 said:

When did Will get a job teaching? Maybe I just don't pay that much attention..

Doesn't matter. He quit his lawyering to work in Grace's office, and the writers made use of that set-up for, oh, maybe one episode? So I imagine Will's teaching job will last only until the writers can't figure out how to make Will's students funny (which might have already happened?).

• Love 4
On 10/12/2018 at 1:20 PM, iMonrey said:

Yea I’m with you. Pretty clear this was filmed as the season premiere. How odd that they would air it as the second one.

And yea... that beard was really working for me as well ?

On 10/13/2018 at 2:35 PM, chitowngirl said:

I agree the first tw episodes were switched. It would explain the no beard, beard, shave off the beard and the 3 month time jump.

And Grace running for office! 

• Love 2

Okay, someone needs to sit down with the W&G producers and explain very clearly and with purpose that it is imperative Eric McCormack keep that beard. That thing could be responsible for an entire 10th of a ratings point all on its own.

• Love 8

totally makes sense that this was supposed to be episode one.  At the end of last season, weren't they sitting at the bar at the parent's wedding?  As a throwback to the end of the real Will and Grace bar scene?  If not, then it should have been.  LOL  

• Love 2

I’m not a Tweeter nor do I engage in social media, but does anyone know what the Twitterverse has said or what the overall response has been about gorgeous Eric and his gorgeous beard? 

At the tail end of the episode, Will said he’d shave it off, but I hope to God he never does. His agent better get that cemented into all of his contracts! “Eric must maintain full beard...”

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 2