Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Pallas

S32.E03: Hollywood Horror Story

Is anyone still watching this show?  Their scheduling has been a bit unpredictable, but I know there have been probably 4-5 new episodes since this one...I miss all your comments!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jabinlbc said:

Is anyone still watching this show?  Their scheduling has been a bit unpredictable, but I know there have been probably 4-5 new episodes since this one...I miss all your comments!

I'm still watching.  But I often watch more than one true crime show in an evening, and tend to forget if the crime was on 20/20, Dateline, 48 Hours, etc. unless the episode description is already posted!  ;-)

• Like 7

Ya I’m sore I watched that one but already need my memory jogged on the details. I watch so much true crime too but 48 hours reporting and the stories is one of my favorites for sure. I look forward to it. I wish I could remember the title of the one lady Saturday with a young man names Joey. I’d start a thread for that episode. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, valdawn said:

Ya I’m sore I watched that one but already need my memory jogged on the details. I watch so much true crime too but 48 hours reporting and the stories is one of my favorites for sure. I look forward to it. I wish I could remember the title of the one lady Saturday with a young man names Joey. I’d start a thread for that episode. 

That was an interesting one...don't think that story had been on Dateline or any other show.  I think it was supposedly episode 8 for this season, and was called "What Happened in Apartment 4C."  I did not think they did a good job explaining the relationship of the murderer to the jeweler though.

• Like 2