Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E12: Nice To Meet You…Again

• Start Topic

Shane’s comment about not getting to be six feet tall either showed no empathy for Emily, who really wants her little girl to have a sister - her own sister was close enough to carry THREE babies for them. Emily should dump that little troll and arrange to keep an embryo in the divorce settlement!

• Love 3
21 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

They’re also not supposed to drink caffeinated beverages.  Are his parents Mormon?  Was his first wife?

I apologize, haven't read all comments yet, but apparently Mormons are now allowed to drink cold caffeinated beverages ... so hot tea is still a no-no, but iced tea is ok.

• Love 5

Shane is very unattractive. He looks dopey and has the coldest looking eyes ever. His demeanor towards Emily is also very cold. It seems as if he hates her. 

I would love to try marijuana. Unfortunately, it's not legal where I live :(

I have chronic pain and would love to see if marijuana would help that. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, hula-la said:

I'm Canadian and it officially becomes legal here (in the country) on the 17th.  Apparently, they stated on the news that there might be a pot shortage.  But, I digress. As someone who comes from Jamaican parentage, it bothers me that their first thought of Jamaica is pot.  It's so much more than that. I like that Kelly took some time to research about the country (and I never thought I'd ever type "I like that Kelly...").

Kelly is the only one of these heifers that ever takes an actual interest in the culture of whatever country they’re in. She shows actual enthusiasm or experiencing new things and that puts her a mile ahead of these vapid hyenas.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, Hero said:

Shane is very unattractive. He looks dopey and has the coldest looking eyes ever. His demeanor towards Emily is also very cold. It seems as if he hates her. 

you don't want marijuana for that pain.

look for cbd hemp oil i expect will be legal in your country

Edited by mon berg
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mon berg said:

you don't want marijuana for that pain.

look for cbd hemp oil i expect will be legal in your country

I tried Cbd oil pills, but I didn't really feel any effects with it. I'm sure the dosage wasn't strong enough. I would still love to try marijuana just to see how it feels like. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

can't f'ing STAND that stupid show... Jerry OConnell drives me up a wall... whose brain child was this? Andy?

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks that show is stupid.  I was watching and the husband said “ what the hell is that”?  Four guys talking about housewives shows?  Jerry O’Connell is probably a nice guy, but he is too hyper, he makes me nervous.  Those four guys must watch morning, noon and night to know everything that’s going on.  It must have been Andys idea .. who else?  What’s next?  Children of housewives talking about their parents?  Talk sports and stay out of women’s business.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I’ve only heard her mention procedures and surgeries that were unsuccessful.  If he was finally converted, that’s awesome, but he still has the defeatist attitude. 

When I said Tamra doesn’t get it, I mean she doesn’t really understand what A-fib is.  She seems to think it’s alternating fast heart beat and then no heart beat.   Obviously the heart is not stopping and starting.  The top of the heart (atria)is fibrillating while the bottom (ventricle) is maintaining a normal rate.  The fast rate in the atria does not allow it to fully empty, therefore clots can form.   Treatment is conversion, which had not been successful, or controlling the rate pharmacologically.  Considering Eddie’s mini-EKG showed a lot of ectopy (atrial irritability) as well as a jump to double his heart rate, I question if he’s taking beta blockers as he should. 

I imagine having family nearby is very comforting, but if Eddie continues to be noncompliant with his meds, Tamra would have to stay by his side night and day because the condition is not going to miraculously disappear.  If Eddie is compliant and that on camera ekg was a fluke, then he’s stable and probably prefers Tamra to stop hovering and go earn the paycheck that he enjoys. 

I’m not defending Tamra by any means, but I am getting tired of Eddie and his defeatist attitude. 

I’m guessing you’re a physician or a nurse? I totally agree about Eddie...he seems resigned to just sit back and not be pro active. And not taking his meds is just crazy...I don’t understand that mentality.

2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Not many if Steve the cop makes more money than Vickie

I don’t believe for a minute that he makes more money than her.

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks that show is stupid.  I was watching and the husband said “ what the hell is that”?  Four guys talking about housewives shows?  Jerry O’Connell is probably a nice guy, but he is too hyper, he makes me nervous.  Those four guys must watch morning, noon and night to know everything that’s going on.  It must have been Andys idea .. who else? 

I had high hopes, and it’s so terrible. I miss Peoples Couch! Even if it were all/only Bravo shows, it would be a vast improvement over this snore of a show. Bravo sycophants are SO boring to watch. 

• Love 14

I officially love jollie, kelly has done something right. That is one sweet child.

i like Emily but she keeps pushing this having another girl and I wouldn’t blame tiny Tim if he throat punched her to get her to shut up about it. He’s been pretty firm that he doesn’t want any more children. For the love of God woman aren’t 5 kids enough????

nothing sets me off quicker than when I state what I do or don’t want and the other person just insists on pushing the subject.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 19
8 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Speaking of Brianna, where does she live now?  I hear somewhere north east.  I can’t see Brianna ever leaving that guy.  He would never let her take his boys away, ever.  I hope she’s happy.  Vikie doesn’t talk about her much and it must be bothering her that she left.

I believe that she moved to North Carolina.  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere online!  

As far as Shannon and Gina, I think that Shannon is just so wrapped up in her own issues and new career that she doesn't have time for anybody else's problems.  Tamra complained that she rarely asks about Eddie.  I've known people like that.  They want to tell you all about their woes, but they're not interested in what other people have going on.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Hero said:

I tried Cbd oil pills, but I didn't really feel any effects with it. I'm sure the dosage wasn't strong enough. I would still love to try marijuana just to see how it feels like. 

There is cbd oil that you can use with e-cigarettes. Maybe give that a try.  The GI tract may be breaking the oil down in a way that the lungs won’t. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Can I get it in Pumpkin Spice?

I've never seen it. But Strawberry Bananana is exactly as the name describes.  Which is weird because Girl Scout Cookies, Wedding Cake or Grapefruit don't taste or smell as described. 

And I'm old enough to find naming pot strange.  35mm film cannister old.....

I really love my state for many reasons.

2 hours ago, connieinnc said:

I apologize, haven't read all comments yet, but apparently Mormons are now allowed to drink cold caffeinated beverages ... so hot tea is still a no-no, but iced tea is ok.

Whaaaaaaa?  That makes no sense.  Unless!  It's based on the prophecy:

People in hell don't get ice water.

It still doesn't make sense.  How does the temperature make any difference. 

2 hours ago, Hero said:

First.  Make sure Jimmy Carter is available to talk you down!

All kidding aside.  I believe in varies from person to person and strain to strain.  Don't expect miracles.  I don't suffer from pain so what I say is second hand. It doesn't get rid of the pain, but dulls it so it's more manageable as I've been told.

FYI. Seattle now has pot tourism.  As does Colorado and Oregon probably.   Come visit!

1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

I had high hopes, and it’s so terrible. I miss Peoples Couch! Even if it were all/only Bravo shows, it would be a vast improvement over this snore of a show. Bravo sycophants are SO boring to watch. 

People's Couch makes me sigh.  Wistfully.  I follow Scott Nevins on Facebook.  If I knew Princella's last name, I'd stalk the entire family.  

Okay!  I found her.  Tried to follow, but button wouldn't "click".  Posted a nice message about the family and missing the show and finished with an "I'm sorry to have bothered you".

I'm squeeing just a tiny bit.

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 7

I don't like the new pointy nails that have come in style.  Gina's in particular.  They look sooo fake and like she stopped at the Dollar Store, went to the Halloween aisle, grabbed a Vampira costume, pulled out the nails and pressed them on!  Way too big looking (humpy).  They make her hands look enormous.  Don't care for them or her.  She should have been on New Jersey but I still wouldn't have cared for her.

Can someone tell me if Emily's teeth are real?  They look like huge veneers.  In tonight's show when she and her little hubby were discussing what to do with the embryos, when he'd smile real big it seemed his top teeth were veneers--all except his very back much smaller molars. So now I'm wondering if they both had their teeth done.  Just curious.  (and nosey)

Good for Kelly taking Jolie to help the unfortunate!  I'm starting to be more interested in Kelly.

That's all I've got on tonight's snoozefest.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, ivygirl said:

If you don't listen to the podcast "Watch What Crappens" you are missing out.  Ben and Ronnie not only recap the shows, they imitate the casts and they are hilarious.   I mean, super hilarious.  

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 7

Thanks KFB for posting that Archie pic!  

Sigh.  I miss having a dog to wake up to in the morning.  Mine died exactly 2 years ago today- I'd often wake up to find his 80 pound self stuck to my side snoring away with his face jammed in my armpit.  What a weirdo :-)

Can they please stop tacking the Jerry O'Connell suck fest onto our show?  Is that a cheat to improve ratings somehow?  How did this guy land himself a supermodel?  I don't get it.

I agree about Shane having weird veneers.  Too fake-looking and white and I kept thinking of that scene in Friends where Ross gets an over-the-top teeth bleaching.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Sigh.  I miss having a dog to wake up to in the morning.  Mine died exactly 2 years ago today- I'd often wake up to find his 80 pound self stuck to my side snoring away with his face jammed in my armpit.  What a weirdo :-)

Can they please stop tacking the Jerry O'Connell suck fest onto our show?  Is that a cheat to improve ratings somehow?  How did this guy land himself a supermodel?  I don't get it.

I agree about Shane having weird veneers.  Too fake-looking and white and I kept thinking of that scene in Friends where Ross gets an over-the-top teeth bleaching.

Awwww...sorry this is the anniversary of your sweetie's passing. Sending you e-Hugs

tenor.gif?itemid=9512793

I think this was the only week they "tacked" on Jerry's Play By Play - and tricked/suckered people into watching it if they set their DVR's to tape. I DVR'd a later episode so I didn't have that problem.

I still don't know how Emily manages to work as an attorney and an event planner - while seeming to be the parent who takes care of the kids the most. She wants to add another baby into the mix? When will she have time? As is, she doesn't even have the time to put the Reddi Whip back into the fridge.

When Tamra said she met Emily years ago and Emily is an attorney - I wonder if she helped Tamra with her cyst and deceased letter

• Love 14
1 hour ago, SuzWhat said:

If you don't listen to the podcase "Watch What Crappens" you are missing out.  Ben and Ronnie not only recap the shows, they imitate the casts and they are hilarious.   I mean, super hilarious.  

Thanks for the tip :) I’m not much of a podcast listener but I’ll have to check it out. 

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:54 AM, Feline Queen said:

Gina really laid on the thick Jersey accent with her pronunciation of dawg. Funny how her parents didn't sound like stereotypes. 

Born and bred in New Jersey, 59 years and the only people I've ever heard with that thick Jersey accent has been on television. 

Just sayin' ;-)

• Love 12
On 10/9/2018 at 6:55 AM, Mr. Minor said:

I'd like to know who are all of these people buying insurance from the ignorant AF cancer scammer?

They are probably not buying from Vicki directly,  more than likely they are sitting across from one of her peon lackys in her insurance pyramid scheme when they sign the papers.

• Love 2
On 10/9/2018 at 6:48 AM, Misslindsey said:

I will be at my lonely table for one for not minding either Gina or Emily. I guess I prefer them to Tamra/Vicki/Shannon's storylines. 

I also, have the unpopular opinion of not liking Shannon. I used to be indifferent to her when she first appeared on the scene, but started disliking her more and more as seasons went on. The only time I actually liked Shannon was when she did not like Vicki. 

They need to bring back Heather, hell even Alexis, or Lori.

The only story line Gina has are her wild, undisciplined apes beating on her and her amicable divorce from a man we have never seen. The "I'm getting a divorce story" has been done to death. We've already got two happening already on the same show do we really need a third?

Not much there.

And I don't really care for "Jessica Rabbit", her troll husband sidekick, and her thirsty Spitting Image mother in law. She bores me. I didn't give a shit when she's begging for a baby or when she lost her shit defending her rodent looking husband. Somebody get that mouse a piece of cheese.

So far nothing about them engages my currosity about their lives. They can leave anytime, I won't miss them.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 17
On 10/8/2018 at 6:06 PM, Reality police said:

Why does Emily keep her Reddi Wip in the fruit basket on the counter?

I just can't take Tammy Sue and her lack of concern for Eddie. Gone for three days and gone again tonight? I hope he comes to his senses soon.

Bass Lake, Bass Lake!

So she and the rat can act out "9-1/2 Weeks"? Fuck if I know!

• Love 5
On 10/8/2018 at 7:14 PM, hula-la said:

Isn’t recreational pot legal in California? Why would they need to buy it in Jamaica when they could get it at home?

It's Jamacia mon! Home to Bob Marley & ganja!*

The same reason it adds something more to be on an island beach sipping a drink from an umbrella spiked pineapple than it is at tiki bar in bumfuck Nowhereville.

*For the record: I fucking hate the smell of pot. Can not stand it! Never tried it.

Edited by Giselle
Oh Shit, I channeled Gretchen and wrote "sonthing!"
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Can you imagine using that cream that has been in the fruit basket all day? Just the smell of the clabbered cream would be horrific.

Emily's a mouth breather so it wouldn't bother her.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, kicksave said:

I’m guessing you’re a physician or a nurse? I totally agree about Eddie...he seems resigned to just sit back and not be pro active. And not taking his meds is just crazy...I don’t understand that mentality.

I don’t believe for a minute that he makes more money than her.

Let me fix that for you...."I don't believe for one minute that he makes any money, other than what Vicki gifts him".

• Love 3

Gina bitching to and about Shannon reminds me a lot of Ashley going after Katherine, bitching at her while begging for an invite to a party on Southern Charm.

Sorry Gina when you misconstrue a conversation in retelling it, about what someone else said,  that persons guard goes up. When you bitch about that oerson every episode the bridge to friendship doesn't get built. Keep it up and that river is gonna get a lot deeper and wider.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9
On 10/8/2018 at 6:40 PM, nexxie said:

Does anyone see even a drop of chemistry between Emily and Shane?!

Did you see the first show with Emily?  She admitted there was never a spark between them; they worked together, they got along at least marginally, and so being a little 'late in life' one of them asked the other if they wanted to get married, and the answer was "oh, okay."

• Love 9
On 10/8/2018 at 7:50 PM, Bronzedog said:

She’s always dreamed of having 2 girls because she’s so close to her sister but did her sister always dream of carrying all these babies for her?  

OMG, you are right!!!!  Good catch.  Weird stuff, and maybe Emily is even thinking what if one or two of those daughters have trouble carrying to term, the other can lend a womb, like her situation.

23 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Yeah, I'm just as lost as you...to recap, Gina and Matt are best friends who are attracted to each other and have sex, but since they don't feel as if they are 'in love' at this moment in time, they are going to declare their marriage "irretrievably broken," to the courts and live separately, rotating in and out of the Orange County house in which Gina is currently living with the kids, and assets are not going to come up, because she's "not about money." And health insurance...well, that'll work itself out, and the important thing to remember is that most doctors who provide Botox and other elective procedures are cash doctors anyway, so...health insurance-smealth insurance...

Oh, ok, then...why are you planning to rotate in and out of the OC house if the original problem arose from the fact that Matt is living in northern LA and cannot physically get to Orange County? Why are you worried about not seeing your (soon to be former) in-laws and nieces and nephews if Matt is your best friend? Why would "best friends" be discluded from such things? Why be upset about the bikinis you were going to wear to Cabo? Why can't you stil go to Cabo with your "best friend" if you all planned this vacation in advance? Because you're full of shit, is the likely answer. 

Great summary, thank you.  That gal has more than one screw loose.

And with her meeting Matt when 22, and never have been alone....omg.  When shall you grow up, oh mother of three?

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 4

There were a couple of comments supportive of Kelly and taking Jolie to a soup kitchen, 2nd time now.  And I agree.  Might be a little fake, for a tv show, but overall Kelly does get some points in my book for trying and being a little more grounded than the others.  She was also the only one with a semi-decent golf swing of all things!  She may be slightly more than just a pure ditz :).

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Reality police said:

Can you imagine using that cream that has been in the fruit basket all day? Just the smell of the clabbered cream would be horrific.

They'll start out doing the infamous scene from 9 1/2 Weeks and it'll morph into the infamous scene from Bridesmaids.  Little Shane will be the one sitting on the sink.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

LOL I had a lovedog that would wake me in the morning for his walk by crawling on to my chest and panting heavily inches from my nose. It worked every time (it also was like passing through Hell's 9th Gate!)

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SCS said:

LOL I had a lovedog that would wake me in the morning for his walk by crawling on to my chest and panting heavily inches from my nose. It worked every time (it also was like passing through Hell's 9th Gate!)

Was he/she gentle?

giphy.gif

Or was waking you as quickly s possible the primary goal?

U8DSF5r.gif

• Love 18
20 hours ago, connieinnc said:

That is really weird. 

• Love 9
On 10/9/2018 at 4:41 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I will be at my lonely table for one for not minding either Gina or Emily. I guess I prefer them to Tamra/Vicki/Shannon's storylines. 

I will bring the nachos to that table. I don't mind Gina or Emily. I think Gina's divorce storyline - while not all that intriguing - is mildly interesting. But only because it irks the other women so much. All of the divorced women stayed in marriages long past their expiration dates and gave up a good chunk of their youth in doing so. So, when they all jumped in with predictions, horror stories, and unsolicited advice to just stay in the marriage it could have gone in an interesting direction. But these women are completely devoid of interest outside their own experience, so it is playing out as Gina only really getting support from Emily while the others just kind of roll their eyes waiting for the chance to say "I told you so."

But, I actually see Gina's side in this divorce situation. The divorce may be the right thing for them, but it doesn't mean that she won't second-guess the decision or mourn the fact that her marriage is actually ending. It doesn't mean that she is prepared for all of the things that are going to happen even if she assumed she was. But it also doesn't mean that her situation is like the other women's. I mean Kelly tried to escape her marriage from Michael once before but he convinced her to come back and stick it out - until she finally followed through with what she wanted. Vicki cheated on her first husband with Donn, and then Donn and Vicki both cheated on each other. Vicki's regret with Donn was simply the fact that he didn't fight her when she coldly served him with papers. I think she wanted him to beg her to give it another chance, not realizing that she had already worn him down to just accept what she gave him. With Tamra there is just way too much dysfunction to unpack between her two prior marriages. And Shannon... I think Shannon's divorce is just in a class by itself. 

Gina's situation actually reminds me of my BFF's and her ex-husband. They got married right out of college and about 4 years in, decided that they probably shouldn't have gotten married. Even when they knew it wasn't working it still took another year before they did anything about it - mainly because they had people telling them they should stick it out. After all they still loved each other, they just realized they were growing apart with every year they stayed married. They haven't been married to each other for something like 20 years, but they are still very close friends to this day. They even went to each other's weddings. As their friend, I was relieved that I never felt I had to choose between them and that they could be around each other without animosity. She was my maid of honor and he was one of my husband's groomsmen about 5 years after their divorce (sidenote the hubs and I celebrate our 15th anniversary tomorrow). 

I think that the other women forgot when they were making dire predictions that just like every marriage is different, every divorce is different. Obviously, there are similarities like constantly debating whether or not its the right decision, mourning the marriage, being surprised at the things that simply never occurred to you (like health insurance, or in Shannon's case, paying the water bill). But, how you handle those things is different. So they were expecting Gina to jump on the bitter train immediately and then decided something was fishy because it didn'ty fit their patterns. 

Also, I think the whole Emily and Gina vs. Shannon thing is producer interference. Shannon always hates the new person especially if she is younger than her - Mehgan, Kelly, Lydia - it's a pattern with her. She immediately decides she has nothing in common with them and therefore refuses to engage them in even basic conversation. I think the producers know that and keep pushing them to try to interact because they know Shannon will freeze them out - and for some reason the producers think that equals drama.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Have we seen Gina and Emily work out at Cut Fitness ever since episode one where they were introduced as Tamra's new 'friends'? lol.

I wonder if Gina's strategy of her and Matt rotating out of the house was the suggestion of the therapist because there are plenty of studies showing up that to say the best way to acclimate kids healthily to changes in the family structure is to keep them in their familiar environment and have the adults be the one to be disrupted. In Canada, there are many provinces that are adapting a system within child services where they stop removing the children from the homes and instead move the parents out so that the kids don't feel displaced. 

At this rate, I'm starting to think that Emily's in-laws like her better than their son, lol. Also, I love me some dry humour but when someone is having an emotional and serious conversation with you, that humour is not often appreciated. Shane just seems emotionally tone deaf to others. 

I think Shannon is still holding on to her little tiff with Gina and Emily over suggestions that Shane is abusive...or whatever it was. Shannon lacks the self-awareness to realize just how unapproachable she can be. I get that being on this show doesn't mean you automatically become friends with everyone but Shannon has cried and poured her heart out to these women, including Emily and Gina and in return, when you invite one of them over to your house and you see them get emotional, simply giving a few words of encouragement without making it a whole side show is more than possible. I thought Shannon was polite at her dinner party (love her home), but it wasn't exactly giving a ton back to Gina and Emily but in fairness, she was distracted with getting things together but I also thought that Gina and Emily read too much into it because they were expecting way too much. And by the way Gina, literally everyone decides when and how they let people into their lives. Shannon is in fact within her right to make those decisions for herself just as you are to make them for yourself. You don't have an inherent to someone's friendship just because you think you're trying to forge one. 

Nah, I think she stole the idea from that sitcom that was on for a hot minute (Splitting Up together).  Why go to therapy when you are the happiest divorcee ever??  I am beginning to think that Gina requires all attn on her at all times.  I don't want to give her any.

Emily is growing on me a tiny bit because she seems nice.  I don't wanna see her kids and I want her to quit yapping about needing one more daughter.  

I understand the part of Shannon that is slow to warm up to the new people.  Last year Peggy was a humorless asshole (she actually makes humorless assholes seem like GD comedians compared to her), Lydia was an asshole who hid behind her Christianity and money, Gina who needs all attn on her yet gets angry when all attn is on her, and not sure where Emily fits in here except that she is new.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Hero said:

It may help you.  I have mentioned it before but a man I know had his knee replaced and only used edibles for his pain.  He also has had bladder cancer twice and used edibles for that pain as well (after surgery, he cannot do pills).  I have used MJ for neurological pain as well as tremors and it has worked great.

• Love 13

Emily is an idiot about this "MUST HAVE ANOTHER GIRL" nonsense.  Me and my sister are 18 months apart and we have never been close. We love each other but we are as different as night and day.  OTOH, my brother is 4 years younger than me and we are very close. 

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, raiderred1 said:

Emily is an idiot about this "MUST HAVE ANOTHER GIRL" nonsense.  Me and my sister are 18 months apart and we have never been close. We love each other but we are as different as night and day.  OTOH, my brother is 4 years younger than me and we are very close. 

Sounds like my family.

7 hours ago, Giselle said:

It's Jamacia mon! Home to Bob Marley & ganja!*

The same reason it adds something more to be on an island beach sipping a drink from an umbrella spiked pineapple than it is at tiki bar in bumfuck Nowhereville.

*For the record: I fucking hate the smell of pot. Can not stand it! Never tried it.

I'm not a drinker anymore.  However!  If I'm swimming in the Caribbean Sea and a man in a boat, loaded with fresh fruit, blasting Bob Marley, pulls up and offers me a hollowed out pineapple, filled with rum AND a refill for  $5?  I'm totally 100% in.

Sometimes I think that's the reason St. Lucia is my favorite island.  And I hope I never lose that memory.

• Love 7
On 10/9/2018 at 12:52 PM, mon berg said:

Emily doesn't appear to work much which is strange does any one know details about who she works for what her main subject is because I know she mentioned about divorce before is that her field? if it's not then she really shouldn't be saying how it is to Gina

Have no idea, but here is her firm and bio

http://archive.is/3Lt14

Contact (for firm)

http://archive.is/pX6kZ

About

https://archive.is/EQxP2

• Love 2