Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E12: Nice To Meet You…Again

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Many years ago, Tamra accused Gretchen of cheating on her boyfriend (Jeff) who had terminal cancer. Tamra said she saw Gretchen at bass lake with another man and Tamra pretended to be appalled at someone hanging out with a male friend and leaving their ill bf at home. That's the best description I can give. 

Thank you.  I wasn’t watching OC much at the time.  Maybe   Tamballs will do the same if she can find someone who likes trampy big mouth troublemaking women.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Shannon is the only thing keeping the OC from falling to Atlanta/Beverly Hills levels. 

Vicki.. why would your son want to get married after seeing how you and Brianna have handled marriage.  Also, if your new man isn't into marriage and you are into marriage.. time to stick a fork into this relationship and move on.  Try being single for awhile.. you might actually start to become a better person.

Speaking of Brianna, where does she live now?  I hear somewhere north east.  I can’t see Brianna ever leaving that guy.  He would never let her take his boys away, ever.  I hope she’s happy.  Vikie doesn’t talk about her much and it must be bothering her that she left.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Thank you.  I wasn’t watching OC much at the time.  Maybe   Tamballs will do the same if she can find someone who likes trampy big mouth troublemaking women.

talking about this clip does it no justice.

watch!

• Love 5
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

Does anyone see even a drop of chemistry between Emily and Shane?!

I see a few drops on her side and a dry well on his. Yet I don’t see her sad with this arrangement which I find odd.  I also think she is better of the two which makes it even more confusing. 

With that said, and I dislike him, I thought he handled the have another daughter talk well and managed to stay in the adult. In a matter of minutes I am going “fuck this guy” to “he is making sense”.  Again this is all odd!

Have mercy Gina is exhausting. Be my best friend though I’ll berate you and no one can teach me anything because I’m unique. Why aren’t you acknowledging my hurt?  Why?  I have no hurt- I’m happy I’m divorcing my best friend.  It’s a regional thing you wouldn’t understand. Why don’t you understand my pain?  I have no pain and hate to share my personal life.  Why isn’t everyone catering to me spilling my personal life?

Fuck off Gina and get a therapist or a dog.

Kelly is so much prettier to me when her boobs aren’t on display (I’m small and dream daily of implants so not dissing them) but at the QVC airing she was so pretty to me in a long sleeved fully covered top.  When she had her typical cleavage shot top on this episode I found her less attractive.  I’m proud of her and Jolie’s work whether it’s only camera, too.  It’s rare to see things like this (cut to Bethenny in a ball in a corner screaming “what about me”?’  Yes, we know you do too, Beth).

I mean, where do you start with Vicki claiming she needs to get hitched to be a role model. Passive aggressive as hell and disillusioned if she’s really buying what she’s selling.  However- I wish someone had helped her carrying the apps.

• Love 19

I think Gina and Emily are good additions.  They can both be annoying, but they both seem like actual humans I might hang out with, and decent people.  I think its a good mix, I’m glad Vicki is being normal again, and I enjoy a show without insane drama, but with normal everyday drama.

Shannon bugs me, but I kind of understand her annoyance with Gina.  Shannon is going through a divorce as well, and it’s acrimonious.  She really has no time to listen to Gina’s blathering nonsense and put on Nu Yawk accent.  Also, having seen a picture of Gina’s husband, I understand why she doesn’t want to let him go - he’s HOT. 

Shannon, as obnoxious as she can be, will always get credit from me for having a large dog.  She and Kyle are the only ones in the franchises I can think of with full size dogs.  As a dog lover with a special spot for large dogs, Shannon’s love for Archie makes me like her more.  And maybe Archie can bite David.

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, teapot said:

talking about this clip does it no justice.

watch!

Tamra really backpedaled when Gretchen challenged her. She threw a grenade and then tried to be like, "oh no no, I didn't mean it that way!" Uh huh. Her hair looked like total shit, too.

Good little stroll down memory lane!

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Emily seems like a nice woman.  She’s also bright, well educated and a working lawyer.  So, I really don’t understand why she’s married to a tiny little unattractive troll who doesn’t seem to like or respect her.  I’m also not loving the “gotta have two daughters”stuff.  She’s always dreamed of having 2 girls because she’s so close to her sister but did her sister always dream of carrying all these babies for her?  I also agree with whoever said they liked her better after they saw her with Archie.  Unlike Gina and her ”I didn’t know she had dawgs” reaction.  Get her, Archie!

The more I see of Gina, the more I realize I like Emily.  Now if Shane can be relegated to the Matt role, and simply be a picture frame on the counter that the camera doesn't quite focus on . . .

• Love 12
15 hours ago, pinky33 said:

Gina is the most annoying housewife this season. She expects the hostess of the "celebatory" party to just drop everything she's doing and sit with Gina to sympathize with her ridiculous divorce problems when Gina has been a bitch to that hostess since she came on the show. Why would Shannon ignore all her other guests and let the dinner she cooked (possibly cooked) get cold so she can sit down and ask her, "So what did you do last weekend? Tell me about your childhood."

STFU and grow up, Gina.

Not to mention, the last time they tried to support and advise her, she blew up.  I wouldn’t comfort her either.  I hope she’s one and done.

• Love 24
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Except when she’s badgering her husband to have another kid he clearly does not want, and joking about his height.  

These two don’t really like each other.  And I’m sort of digging Shane’s lack of bullshit.

and her mouth looks like Mr Bill.  

why do they always introduce that dog( and it’s asinine to introduce a dog) as Tamra’s, when the dog is Eddies?  

In the article discussing Bronx's cancer, the dog is described as being Tamra's via Ryan.  Speaking of Bronx, how long ago were these episodes filmed?  Bronx was set to have his cancerous ear removed, and there he was with two beautiful ears.  Tamra was planning on something stupid like having the healthy ear removed to balance him out.  Stupid shallow bitch.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

I am totally hating Gina now. STFU.  I don’t even understand what Shannon is supposed to do.  When Shannon did try to relate to her, by, you know, sharing her own experiences, she jumped down her throat. I get the feeling Gina is doing the producers work to create drama.  <shallow observation alert > Also, Gina has strange teeth. She looks like she is missing her front teeth sometimes. Emily grossed me out when she was chomping down on her food on the “date”. She was really shoveling it in, I guess to end the protracted one on one time with THE KING OF SARCASM.. 

Yes, Emily was shoveling salad.  

I realize she doesn’t want to discard her embryos, but doesn’t she have more than one?  She only wants one more girl.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

I think Gina and Emily are good additions.  They can both be annoying, but they both seem like actual humans I might hang out with, and decent people.  I think its a good mix, I’m glad Vicki is being normal again, and I enjoy a show without insane drama, but with normal everyday drama.

Shannon bugs me, but I kind of understand her annoyance with Gina.  Shannon is going through a divorce as well, and it’s acrimonious.  She really has no time to listen to Gina’s blathering nonsense and put on Nu Yawk accent.  Also, having seen a picture of Gina’s husband, I understand why she doesn’t want to let him go - he’s HOT. 

Shannon, as obnoxious as she can be, will always get credit from me for having a large dog.  She and Kyle are the only ones in the franchises I can think of with full size dogs.  As a dog lover with a special spot for large dogs, Shannon’s love for Archie makes me like her more.  And maybe Archie can bite David.

Erika had a big beautiful dog or dogs.  I'm thinking Doberman, but it may have been a fancy, rarer breed.  I think we only saw it her first season, maybe when people came for dinner with Erika and Tom.

1 minute ago, ButterQueen said:

I realize she doesn’t want to discard her embryos, but doesn’t she have more than one?  She only wants one more girl.

I *think* there are nine embryos left, and many of them are girls.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, beeziebee said:

Archie, the faithful butler!  Gotta love him!  Such a Golden trait, meeting everyone who enters the house and demanding to be pet.  He deserves his own orange.  He's more interesting than the rest of the cast.

Yes and for that reason he should also have the coveted center position on the title card.  Also, he lacks opposable thumbs and needs both paws to hold up his orange.

His tagline: *doorbell* WOOF WOOF WOOF!

• Love 20
6 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I don't blame Shannon for staying away from Gina . Gina would not take anything Shannon has to say well. I would live to know what's really going on with Gina. I'm not buying the we are just growing apart line. 

Shane is a little troll, and my gaydar is pinging. But Emily is just being ridiculous about having child number 4. Hello, what if it's a boy? 

Almost no Vicki and that's always a positive. 

I went to Jamaica once. Hated it. 

She has lots of girl embryos, according to her doctor.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Emily seems like a nice woman.  She’s also bright, well educated and a working lawyer.  So, I really don’t understand why she’s married to a tiny little unattractive troll who doesn’t seem to like or respect her.

ITA but I'll give it to Shane, he's brave.  That little stunt with the Diet Coke would have ticked me off.  I know he thinks he's being funny and cute but to me he's just coming off as rude and disrespectful to Emily.  And YES what an unattractive man he is.  I think P.K. from RHOBH had that honor but gah this guy is just fug IMO. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

You are not alone. I can't stand her. Shannon, honey, BRAVO hired those two newbies to be part of the group so buck up and put forth a little effort. 

I think Shannon has tried, but was basically told to STFU and MYOB.   I don’t blame her one bit.

• Love 23
16 hours ago, hula-la said:

Isn’t recreational pot legal in California? Why would they need to buy it in Jamaica when they could get it at home?

It is but many places still only sell medicinal.  I gave up my card and man was I irritated I couldn't get recreational in Anaheim!  So far the only places I know where you can buy recreational is in LA.  Weedmaps shows where one may purchase pot either for recreational or medicinal

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, pinky33 said:

Gina is the most annoying housewife this season. She expects the hostess of the "celebatory" party to just drop everything she's doing and sit with Gina to sympathize with her ridiculous divorce problems when Gina has been a bitch to that hostess since she came on the show. Why would Shannon ignore all her other guests and let the dinner she cooked (possibly cooked) get cold so she can sit down and ask her, "So what did you do last weekend? Tell me about your childhood."

STFU and grow up, Gina.

And according to Gina, he is her best friend, she is fine, blah, blah, blah so why would Shannon dig deep getting into her business?  Sorry, I just cannot look at her without wondering how much, um, organic material are under those nails since she has such young kids and there has been a lot of poop talk this season.  Has she asked Shannon how she is doing or done what she expects of Shannon?  Legit question, I tend to glaze over when Gina is on screen.  

Emily looks so much better in tailored clothing.  She needs to step away from ruffles and complicated clothes.  She is curvy and tall and looked absolutely stunning in her simple black shirt and black jeans from either last show or the one before.  When she goes too girly with bows or ruffles it looks silly on her and isn't flattering.  She needs to dress *her* body better.  The same can be said for Tammy Sue.  She needs to step away from the JR's dept.  She is too little for the bows and ruffles.  

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Reality police said:

Why does Emily keep her Reddi Wip in the fruit basket on the counter?

I just can't take Tammy Sue and her lack of concern for Eddie. Gone for three days and gone again tonight? I hope he comes to his senses soon.

Bass Lake, Bass Lake!

I thought that was strange too! Shouldn't it be refrigerated?

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

That is an excellent point.  Like will she be all angst-ridden about the others if she does hatch one? 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

They're not buying Gina's lame story

Gina needs to pick a lane - her previous schpiel has been - Matt is my best friend, we aren't about the money, we have love for each other but aren't in love with each other, but we still have sex. She made it sound like their home life would be the same except for being divorced.

At least for me - I feel no connection to Gina, nor do I feel bad for her just because she's crying. Why are you crying that you're afraid you won't ever see his side of the family again? I thought Gina and Matt are still best friends? Gina said the decision to divorce is mutual - there's no reason for his family to suddenly stop talking to her since it won't be a contentious separation where his family will side with him.

Stop talking about Shannon. Any time she's opened her mouth you've jumped down her throat. You didn't go ape shit on Vicki when she told you you were missing a moral compass deep in your soul.

That's some serious Mimi Bobeck eye wear Gina was sporting.

• Love 23
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

QVC was Tamra's Bass Lake...Eddie had surgery for a very serious issue and Tamra (who is thirsty for camera time) has to run off to see Shannon shill her wares on QVC.   Shannon could have done it all without her and would have understood if Tamra had to stay home, after all, which relationship is more important to maintain?

I have a feeling that Gina's marriage was in the dumper long before the camera's started rolling so her moving in to the apartment might be crowded with you know, the husband, the wife, kids and the new girlfriend.

I think this is true. I also think the divorce talk/separation already happened when he moved to his LA apartment. Way before Gina signed her contract and she wanted this to be her "story line".

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

It is but many places still only sell medicinal.  I gave up my card and man was I irritated I couldn't get recreational in Anaheim!  So far the only places I know where you can buy recreational is in LA.  Weedmaps shows where one may purchase pot either for recreational or medicinal

I'm Canadian and it officially becomes legal here (in the country) on the 17th.  Apparently, they stated on the news that there might be a pot shortage.  But, I digress. As someone who comes from Jamaican parentage, it bothers me that their first thought of Jamaica is pot.  It's so much more than that. I like that Kelly took some time to research about the country (and I never thought I'd ever type "I like that Kelly...").

Edited by hula-la
I forgot the closing parentheses
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I love this post! Yeah, I'm just as lost as you...to recap, Gina and Matt are best friends who are attracted to each other and have sex, but since they don't feel as if they are 'in love' at this moment in time, they are going to declare their marriage "irretrievably broken," to the courts and live separately, rotating in and out of the Orange County house in which Gina is currently living with the kids, and assets are not going to come up, because she's "not about money." And health insurance...well, that'll work itself out, and the important thing to remember is that most doctors who provide Botox and other elective procedures are cash doctors anyway, so...health insurance-smealth insurance...

Oh, ok, then...why are you planning to rotate in and out of the OC house if the original problem arose from the fact that Matt is living in northern LA and cannot physically get to Orange County? Why are you worried about not seeing your (soon to be former) in-laws and nieces and nephews if Matt is your best friend? Why would "best friends" be discluded from such things? Why be upset about the bikinis you were going to wear to Cabo? Why can't you stil go to Cabo with your "best friend" if you all planned this vacation in advance? Because you're full of shit, is the likely answer. 

Gina confessed to something few Housewives ever do: when asked on Andy's show if she'd watched RHOC before becoming cast, she answered with an emphatic, "yeah!" So then do your homework sweetie, and come up with a good, consistent cover story as to what your family situation is and is not. 

And stop running your upper gums and lips up and down your face every time you talk, while you make wild, stiff gesticulations. No one from Long Island has ever done that. You look like Al Pacino having a stroke. 

Ooh, anyone pick up on the fact that she let it slip last night that she and Matt only met when's they were 22? That shuts down the narrative that she was trying to portray that people on Long Island meet their high school sweethearts, settle down, get married, and have babies together, all without a second thought. Girl, you were 22, not exactly a babe in the woods. I was in law school, 1,000 miles from home, when I was 22, and I too am from Lawng Guyland. If someone would have said "marriage" to me, I would have conjured up images of my parents (and Gina and I are just about the same age). 

Geez. I don't like her, but at least Brandi Redmond from RH of Dallas met her husband when they were 13. That's what I was picturing here. Not two adults who met in adulthood and decided to make adult decisions, and she is crying and blaming it on some non-existent Long Island culture. Girl, just admit that you were (are) a dumabass. 

Not to mention that Emily's daughter already has sisters...two half-sisters that appear to have mucho affection for her on Instagram. So this is not Emily wanting her daughter to have a sister--this is Emily wanting her daughter to have a sister that came from Emily. What a bitch. And if she's a 'practicing attorney' in the sense that most people understand that phrase, then I am the Queen of Sheba. Where are her offices located out of which she does 9-5 work, for starters? She's full of shit. I actually like Shane better than I like her. 

OMG, that was excellent.  I’m from Long Island too and we don’t marry because it’s what Gina says they do.  Don’t under estimate us.  We either go to college or work in New York City and are independent women and aren’t spoiled brats that depend on Mommy & Daddy or a husband.  This girl has split personalities and doesn’t even know what the hell she wants.  Good for Shannon for not bowing down to the Princess.  This girl would never make it on the New York Housewives.  They would kick her ass in two seconds flat.  Have to put this in also.  Gina should tell her troubles to Bethenny Frankel.  Could you just imagine what Beth would say?  We would have to buy tickets to hear the exchange and Bethennys facial expressions, hahahaha.  That’s one brilliant independent woman.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 18

Gina is so annoying first theres a time and place to do things that whole her getting upset come on that felt so forced next he moaning about Shannon and how friendship that is so stupid who is she to define what a person should do when it comes to trying to know some one.

Emily just donate the embryos their is lots of families that this would be life changing to them and Dr said she can't carry them anyway so I don't see the point of this this type of doctor you don't go to appointment to talk about this what a waste of resources lucky this is not a national health service.

Emily doesn't appear to work much which is strange does any one know details about who she works for what her main subject is because I know she mentioned about divorce before is that her field? if it's not then she really shouldn't be saying how it is to Gina

These women just hold on to everything Shannon still bringing up the Killa thing come on people say things in heat of moment doesn't mean they would kill some one (if she really wanted to kill some one she would just do it)

Another scene which was pointless was that Eddie, Tamra one and the silly claim using his mobile about the reading shows his heart it not right no professional health care provider would ever accept readings like that I could now make that happen next there is protocols when/how you do readings it's not worth them even including it most of it feels like Tamra is trying to make drama out of it for ratings.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, mon berg said:

Another scene which was pointless was that Eddie, Tamra one

But they got to wear their Cut Fitness shit for everyone to see.

Emily always saying "when are we going to see the fun Shannon" would get old real fast.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

He never converted from A-fib, so it’s quite disingenuous to pretend.  Also, Tamra really doesn’t understand the condition. 

Eddie doesn’t need someone to stay at home and hold his hand. He’s not dying. He’s not disabled. He has a new normal, which he seems to be refusing to acknowledge.  And he has no future if he’s still refusing his meds. 

I thought he had a cardio version that put his heart in regular rhythm...could have sworn Tamra said that last week. Actually, as someone who has AFib, I thought Shannon seemed to understand it pretty well. It’s imperative that Eddie take a blood thinner and an anti arthymic in order to prevent a stroke and keep his heart in rhythm. I know when I was going through the cardioversions and just starting on the meds, I found it very comforting to know my husband and kids were around to help me if something went sideways. It was a scary time, especially when I had to spend four days in the hospital...any kind of heart ailment is serious.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Emily seems like a nice woman.  She’s also bright, well educated and a working lawyer.  So, I really don’t understand why she’s married to a tiny little unattractive troll who doesn’t seem to like or respect her.  I’m also not loving the “gotta have two daughters”stuff.  She’s always dreamed of having 2 girls because she’s so close to her sister but did her sister always dream of carrying all these babies for her?  I also agree with whoever said they liked her better after they saw her with Archie.  Unlike Gina and her ”I didn’t know she had dawgs” reaction.  Get her, Archie!

Emily's recent lip injections were scaring the crap out of me when she was making the smoothie. However, I don't mind her.  She seems to be the most mature of the bunch.

I could have sworn Gina asked Shannon if Archie was a Doberman. And then when Shannon said he was a Golden Retriever, Gina said had one growing up. You'd think she'd know what kind of dawg he was then.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I'm starting to feel sorry for Shane, and I don't even really like him. Emily KNOWS he is not on board with having another child. He doesn't seem open to even considering maybe changing his mind, yet Emily keeps bringing it up. On camera. imo that's a bitch move. If she keeps pushing it, she may end up divorced too.

Not to mention, Emily's sister said she wouldn't carry another one, so she'd have to find another surrogate.

I don't like Shane either. I have a feeling one of the main reasons Shane doesn't want more kids with Emily is because of the cost. Emily said she already had 5/6 miscarriages, been with this fertility doctor for some time and Emily's sister was the surrogate for all 3 kids. This is all out of pocket - and he brings home more income or came into the marriage with more money.

I am curious about Emily - she's a lawyer and an event planner - such a unique combo. What type of "law" does she practice - is she part of a firm? How does one have time to be an "event planner" in addition to being an attorney?

I think someone mentioned her red lipstick. I think Emily looks good in red. I don't think the red lipstick was off - Emily has had lip plumper injections - maybe too much so whatever color lipstick/lip gloss she wears - those lips morph into 2 slugs under her nose - and when she talks her lips move unevenly. - LVP has the same issue.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think someone mentioned her red lipstick. I think Emily looks good in red. I don't think the red lipstick was off - Emily has had lip plumper injections - maybe too much so whatever color lipstick/lip gloss she wears - those lips morph into 2 slugs under her nose - and when she talks her lips move unevenly. - LVP has the same issue.

ITA both about the red and the similarities to LVP. I think Emily's lips look better -- in part because her relative youth makes it easier on the eyes but mostly because LVP insists on those sometimes bilious pinks hues and her lips always look too heavily coated and just gloppy.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I will be at my lonely table for one for not minding either Gina or Emily. I guess I prefer them to Tamra/Vicki/Shannon's storylines. 

I also, have the unpopular opinion of not liking Shannon. I used to be indifferent to her when she first appeared on the scene, but started disliking her more and more as seasons went on. The only time I actually liked Shannon was when she did not like Vicki. 

I don't feel any empathy or sympathy for Gina in her "divorce" story. I do like Emily so far. As for both of them I certainly like them 1000% more than Peggy and Lydia.

As for Shannon - I didn't like her when she first came on the show - I found her controlling and exhausting - and she was always screeching like a shrew. I've always liked her for the show because she comes across genuine as who she really is in life - not like other HW's who are new to the show and try to portray a certain image.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I thought he had a cardio version that put his heart in regular rhythm...could have sworn Tamra said that last week. Actually, as someone who has AFib, I thought Shannon seemed to understand it pretty well. It’s imperative that Eddie take a blood thinner and an anti arthymic in order to prevent a stroke and keep his heart in rhythm. I know when I was going through the cardioversions and just starting on the meds, I found it very comforting to know my husband and kids were around to help me if something went sideways. It was a scary time, especially when I had to spend four days in the hospital...any kind of heart ailment is serious.

I’ve only heard her mention procedures and surgeries that were unsuccessful.  If he was finally converted, that’s awesome, but he still has the defeatist attitude. 

When I said Tamra doesn’t get it, I mean she doesn’t really understand what A-fib is.  She seems to think it’s alternating fast heart beat and then no heart beat.   Obviously the heart is not stopping and starting.  The top of the heart (atria)is fibrillating while the bottom (ventricle) is maintaining a normal rate.  The fast rate in the atria does not allow it to fully empty, therefore clots can form.   Treatment is conversion, which had not been successful, or controlling the rate pharmacologically.  Considering Eddie’s mini-EKG showed a lot of ectopy (atrial irritability) as well as a jump to double his heart rate, I question if he’s taking beta blockers as he should. 

I imagine having family nearby is very comforting, but if Eddie continues to be noncompliant with his meds, Tamra would have to stay by his side night and day because the condition is not going to miraculously disappear.  If Eddie is compliant and that on camera ekg was a fluke, then he’s stable and probably prefers Tamra to stop hovering and go earn the paycheck that he enjoys. 

I’m not defending Tamra by any means, but I am getting tired of Eddie and his defeatist attitude. 

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I am curious about Emily - she's a lawyer and an event planner - such a unique combo. What type of "law" does she practice - is she part of a firm? How does one have time to be an "event planner" in addition to being an attorney?

They’ve shown her office and she had a nameplate that said her title was “associate attorney.” That means she works for a firm and is not a partner (not in a decision-making role, doesn’t have equity in the firm, etc.). I looked her up on the State Bar website. She works at a firm called Higbee and Associates. (Strangely, her email address is listed as Realocemily@gmail.com) I believe she said she does copyright law/intellectual property. I am an attorney. I absolutely could not have a side gig and still meet my billable hours. I definitely wonder how much she actually works. It can’t be full-time. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

That is why I said, as a wife, she should have been there with him for support instead of going to the party.  Don’t think for one minute he didn’t feel that rejection.  My husband and I both had heart attacks, came through, but you are still vulnerable.  I don’t know about a- fibs, but anything concerning the heart is serious and not the time to party when the guy just came home from a procedure.  Extremely selfish on her part, but that’s Tamra.  Husband/ party.  A no brainer.

• Love 4

I cracked up when Emily was making the smoothie.  She kept turning it on and off and Princess Gina was pissed that she wasn’t getting full attention.  I wished Emily made ten of them, hahaha.  I loved that scene.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

I see a few drops on her side and a dry well on his. Yet I don’t see her sad with this arrangement which I find odd.  I also think she is better of the two which makes it even more confusing. 

With that said, and I dislike him, I thought he handled the have another daughter talk well and managed to stay in the adult. In a matter of minutes I am going “fuck this guy” to “he is making sense”.  Again this is all odd!

Have mercy Gina is exhausting. Be my best friend though I’ll berate you and no one can teach me anything because I’m unique. Why aren’t you acknowledging my hurt?  Why?  I have no hurt- I’m happy I’m divorcing my best friend.  It’s a regional thing you wouldn’t understand. Why don’t you understand my pain?  I have no pain and hate to share my personal life.  Why isn’t everyone catering to me spilling my personal life?

Fuck off Gina and get a therapist or a dog.

Kelly is so much prettier to me when her boobs aren’t on display (I’m small and dream daily of implants so not dissing them) but at the QVC airing she was so pretty to me in a long sleeved fully covered top.  When she had her typical cleavage shot top on this episode I found her less attractive.  I’m proud of her and Jolie’s work whether it’s only camera, too.  It’s rare to see things like this (cut to Bethenny in a ball in a corner screaming “what about me”?’  Yes, we know you do too, Beth).

I mean, where do you start with Vicki claiming she needs to get hitched to be a role model. Passive aggressive as hell and disillusioned if she’s really buying what she’s selling.  However- I wish someone had helped her carrying the apps.

II got the impression Emily was coaching him with his answers and then Shane started to go off script

5 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

I don't know....doesn't look too promising when they have to show them picking vegetables for a big portion of the show on an earlier episode.  It was like watching vegetables shop for vegetables

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 6

Have we seen Gina and Emily work out at Cut Fitness ever since episode one where they were introduced as Tamra's new 'friends'? lol.

I wonder if Gina's strategy of her and Matt rotating out of the house was the suggestion of the therapist because there are plenty of studies showing up that to say the best way to acclimate kids healthily to changes in the family structure is to keep them in their familiar environment and have the adults be the one to be disrupted. In Canada, there are many provinces that are adapting a system within child services where they stop removing the children from the homes and instead move the parents out so that the kids don't feel displaced. 

At this rate, I'm starting to think that Emily's in-laws like her better than their son, lol. Also, I love me some dry humour but when someone is having an emotional and serious conversation with you, that humour is not often appreciated. Shane just seems emotionally tone deaf to others. 

I think Shannon is still holding on to her little tiff with Gina and Emily over suggestions that Shane is abusive...or whatever it was. Shannon lacks the self-awareness to realize just how unapproachable she can be. I get that being on this show doesn't mean you automatically become friends with everyone but Shannon has cried and poured her heart out to these women, including Emily and Gina and in return, when you invite one of them over to your house and you see them get emotional, simply giving a few words of encouragement without making it a whole side show is more than possible. I thought Shannon was polite at her dinner party (love her home), but it wasn't exactly giving a ton back to Gina and Emily but in fairness, she was distracted with getting things together but I also thought that Gina and Emily read too much into it because they were expecting way too much. And by the way Gina, literally everyone decides when and how they let people into their lives. Shannon is in fact within her right to make those decisions for herself just as you are to make them for yourself. You don't have an inherent to someone's friendship just because you think you're trying to forge one. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

II got the impression Emily was coaching him with his answers and then Shane started to go off script

I don't know....doesn't look too promising when they have to show them picking vegetables for a big portion of the show on an earlier episode.  

While things don't look so promising - they're still better than Lydia and Peggy

I cracked up at this photoshopped pic

• Love 11
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

While things don't look so promising - they're still better than Lydia and Peggy

I cracked up at this photoshopped pic

She looked awful in that getup.  I can't believe these idiots launched a magazine. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't like Shane either. I have a feeling one of the main reasons Shane doesn't want more kids with Emily is because of the cost. Emily said she already had 5/6 miscarriages, been with this fertility doctor for some time and Emily's sister was the surrogate for all 3 kids. This is all out of pocket - and he brings home more income or came into the marriage with more money.

Emily seems like a nightmare of a wife to me. Her oldest kid is around 6. She had 5/6 miscarriages before they even went the surrogate route. IIRC that also included twin boys that she miscarried several months along. So as a couple they have been dealing with infertility issues and pregnancies for likely a decade. Her daughter is 6 ish, so even if Emily was to find someone else to carry another kid, that is a big age difference between first and second daughter, Unlikely they would be close until they were both adults, if even then. (ie by the time 2nd daughter goes to school, 1st is a teenager; by the time 2nd daughter is a teenager 1st is off to university). 

In any case I have no patience for women who do not appreciate the children they have, and obsess about what they don't have. It also sends a message to the kids she does have that they are not enough. I hope this is a story line for the cameras, otherwise Emily might find herself in Gina's shoes next season. A marriage and family can only take so much emotional upheaval, and she seems to want to continue the roller coaster her family has been on for quite a while. I doubt it has anything to do with money, but rather Emily's seemingly unhealthy (IMO) obsession. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 14
11 hours ago, Lizzing said:

And Bravo needs to not try to drum up viewers for that dumbass round table show hosted by the fat kid from Stand By Me by tacking it on to the DVR block.

i can't f'ing STAND that stupid show... Jerry OConnell drives me up a wall... whose brain child was this? Andy?

11 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I don't blame Shannon for staying away from Gina . Gina would not take anything Shannon has to say well. I would live to know what's really going on with Gina. I'm not buying the we are just growing apart line. 

Shane is a little troll, and my gaydar is pinging. But Emily is just being ridiculous about having child number 4. Hello, what if it's a boy? 

Almost no Vicki and that's always a positive. 

I went to Jamaica once. Hated it. 

My Gaydar has been pinging about Shane all season long. I can't help but wonder if the marriage is a cover, perhaps a way to get inheritance?!? It doesn't help that there is ZERO chemistry btwn him and Emily... these new chicks' storylines are awful. I don't blame Shannon from keeping distance either. She can't really relate to Gina whatsoever... 

And add me to all the others screaming "BASS LAKE!" at the tv every time Tammy Sue leaves Eddie... 

2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Am I the only one who thinks Tamara got in Gina's ear to go after Shannon? Tamara is pissed at Shannon. I get the feeling she is doing the dirty work for Tamara. 

I can totally see this... Tammy Sue is a massive jerk. Loathe her. Have loathed her since her first season... ugh. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

i can't f'ing STAND that stupid show... Jerry OConnell drives me up a wall... whose brain child was this? Andy?

My Gaydar has been pinging about Shane all season long. I can't help but wonder if the marriage is a cover, perhaps a way to get inheritance?!? It doesn't help that there is ZERO chemistry btwn him and Emily... these new chicks' storylines are awful. I don't blame Shannon from keeping distance either. She can't really relate to Gina whatsoever... 

And add me to all the others screaming "BASS LAKE!" at the tv every time Tammy Sue leaves Eddie... 

I can totally see this... Tammy Sue is a massive jerk. Loathe her. Have loathed her since her first season... ugh. 

I've always told my husband if he ever leaves me it damn well better be for a man.    ....and he's taking the kid and the dog with him .  Ha!

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, mon berg said:

Gina is so annoying first theres a time and place to do things that whole her getting upset come on that felt so forced next he moaning about Shannon and how friendship that is so stupid who is she to define what a person should do when it comes to trying to know some one.

Emily just donate the embryos their is lots of families that this would be life changing to them and Dr said she can't carry them anyway so I don't see the point of this this type of doctor you don't go to appointment to talk about this what a waste of resources lucky this is not a national health service.

Emily doesn't appear to work much which is strange does any one know details about who she works for what her main subject is because I know she mentioned about divorce before is that her field? if it's not then she really shouldn't be saying how it is to Gina

These women just hold on to everything Shannon still bringing up the Killa thing come on people say things in heat of moment doesn't mean they would kill some one (if she really wanted to kill some one she would just do it)

Another scene which was pointless was that Eddie, Tamra one and the silly claim using his mobile about the reading shows his heart it not right no professional health care provider would ever accept readings like that I could now make that happen next there is protocols when/how you do readings it's not worth them even including it most of it feels like Tamra is trying to make drama out of it for ratings.

They have medical device apps for the iPhone that are used clinically.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I am curious about Emily - she's a lawyer and an event planner - such a unique combo. What type of "law" does she practice - is she part of a firm? How does one have time to be an "event planner" in addition to being an attorney?

Wish someone would replace her lipstick with a glue stick. 

• Love 6