Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E12: Nice To Meet You…Again

• Start Topic

A dinner party at Shannon's is as calm as a police interrogation. SIT DOWN! Eat!

And what was with Shannon's entrance at that final lunch with Kelly? It was like she has just been released by kidnappers.

And Eddie. It would probably be better to not have Tamra in the general vicinity when measuring your heart rate.

Edited by rustyspigot
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

He never converted from A-fib, so it’s quite disingenuous to pretend.  Also, Tamra really doesn’t understand the condition. 

Eddie doesn’t need someone to stay at home and hold his hand. He’s not dying. He’s not disabled. He has a new normal, which he seems to be refusing to acknowledge.  And he has no future if he’s still refusing his meds. 

It's also her job....

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Reality police said:

Why does Emily keep her Reddi Wip in the fruit basket on the counter?

I just can't take Tammy Sue and her lack of concern for Eddie. Gone for three days and gone again tonight? I hope he comes to his senses soon.

Bass Lake, Bass Lake!

I can’t figure out if Tammy HAS to go to all these things by contract, or Eddie tells her to go for the Bravo money, or she just doesn’t give a shit.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

5 minutes of the show then 5 minutes of commercials.

seriously?

The whole show was commercials and annoying Gina.  Boy, does that girl need a shrink or what?  She’s constantly whining about the divorce that I think she doesn’t want.  She’s so spoiled, probably since she was little, that she has to have the floor at all times.  Everyone has to kiss her ass or else she gets insulted.  She’s a spoiled brat and the husband probably had enough of her bitching about everything.

1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

They're not buying Gina's lame story

Of course not.  Nobody knows what the hell shes about.  I don’t know what her problem is as it keeps changing week by week.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Wait.  Let me get this straight.  Tamra, the bitch, just spent three days in Philadelphia and has the balls to go out again to Shannon’s celebratory party?  Then, Eddie takes his a-fib reading and it’s not good and Tamra leaves him and goes out?  What about staying home with your husband, you tramp, and consoling him?  This woman is all about her and her good times.  I hate her and her face and her red shoes.  Shame on her.

Damn that's a good rant and spot on! 

2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Because Gina doesn’t even know her story.  It keeps changing.  She can’t keep track.

Gina is very odd. I get the feeling she's making up shit/ embellishing things just to keep a job on this (already) fake show 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I know I said I wasn't going to watch this tonight but I am. Gina's blue eye shadow!! Lol! So tacky! 

Are these cackling hens going to Jamaica? If they have Tsunami warnings there they certainly must have an OC HoWives alert/warning!

We all say we’re not going to watch, but then we all do.   Why?  Because we want to get aggravated.

• Love 6

Lot's of Archie tonight.  Best part of the episode was Archie barking every time someone came to the door and then treating them like 'hi, come in and pet me' when the door is opened.  My lab is the same way.  That's all I got.  This season has been remarkably boring.

• Love 24

I was totally going to bring up Bass Lake! Tamra is a hypocrite!

i do feel for Gina and the impending divorce, but I just don't get why the divorce. Marriage is not daily bliss. It's work, so if he's her best friend and they sleep together etc., then she needs to pack up her and  the kids and move in with her husband. They need to live like a family. It's because of this that I don't wanna  hear her whining. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 18

I am totally hating Gina now. STFU.  I don’t even understand what Shannon is supposed to do.  When Shannon did try to relate to her, by, you know, sharing her own experiences, she jumped down her throat. I get the feeling Gina is doing the producers work to create drama.  <shallow observation alert > Also, Gina has strange teeth. She looks like she is missing her front teeth sometimes. Emily grossed me out when she was chomping down on her food on the “date”. She was really shoveling it in, I guess to end the protracted one on one time with THE KING OF SARCASM.. 

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, Feline Queen said:

Tamra's worse than Gretchen who only left Jeff once to go to Bass Lake, whereas Tamra constantly abandons Eddie. Yes, it's her job and he probably reluctantly accepts that, but from his demeanor, it obviously bothers him. 

QVC was Tamra's Bass Lake...Eddie had surgery for a very serious issue and Tamra (who is thirsty for camera time) has to run off to see Shannon shill her wares on QVC.   Shannon could have done it all without her and would have understood if Tamra had to stay home, after all, which relationship is more important to maintain?

I have a feeling that Gina's marriage was in the dumper long before the camera's started rolling so her moving in to the apartment might be crowded with you know, the husband, the wife, kids and the new girlfriend.

• Love 19
8 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

.  I’m also not loving the “gotta have two daughters”stuff.  She’s always dreamed of having 2 girls because she’s so close to her sister but did her sister always dream of carrying all these babies for her?  

I don't like it either.  I don't think she should have another child based on this particular need of hers.  There is no guarantee that the girls would be close.  She might end up being the spawn of Satan and resent you for having her just for that reason.  (Just kidding.)  

5 hours ago, Feline Queen said:

I love Shannon's new place so much better than her 'stately manor' first home.  

I liked her place too, but couldn't remember for the life of me when she moved into the new place!  Did I somehow miss that on a previous episode?   Tamra's new house is pretty too, but didn't she put hers on the market already?  I can't keep up with these women!

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I can’t figure out if Tammy HAS to go to all these things by contract, or Eddie tells her to go for the Bravo money, or she just doesn’t give a shit.

That and it's the only time Eddie doesn't have "the hottest housewife in OC" barking at him all day. And poor Eddie has to tolerate Tamra's loser pig-nosed son Ryan, living in their home doing nothing. 

• Love 11

I don't blame Shannon for staying away from Gina . Gina would not take anything Shannon has to say well. I would live to know what's really going on with Gina. I'm not buying the we are just growing apart line. 

Shane is a little troll, and my gaydar is pinging. But Emily is just being ridiculous about having child number 4. Hello, what if it's a boy? 

Almost no Vicki and that's always a positive. 

I went to Jamaica once. Hated it. 

• Love 8

I'm starting to feel sorry for Shane, and I don't even really like him. Emily KNOWS he is not on board with having another child. He doesn't seem open to even considering maybe changing his mind, yet Emily keeps bringing it up. On camera. imo that's a bitch move. If she keeps pushing it, she may end up divorced too.

Not to mention, Emily's sister said she wouldn't carry another one, so she'd have to find another surrogate.

• Love 11

That and it's the only time Eddie doesn't have "the hottest housewife in OC" barking at him all day. And poor Eddie has to tolerate Tamra's loser pig-nosed son Ryan, living in their home doing nothing. 

I liked it so much better when Eddie had balls of his own and would tell Tamra what a loser her son was and to stop giving him money. He seems to have just given in to her and settled for his life. Of course, things do change when you are not pulling in any money of your own. I bet the gym barely eeks out any profit at all. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Lizzing said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the last time the entire group was together was at Vicki's Italian night?  The same night that Gina flipped out on Shannon at the suggestion that divorces can get messy around money and insisted that she and Matt will always be family?  If so, I totally see why Shannon was busying herself in her kitchen when Gina had the meltdown over goddamned swimsuits she didn't get to wear 4-5 months earlier on the scrapped vacation.  Hell, I would have hid out in the bathroom even if it brought suggestions I was doing crystal meth with Kim & coke with Dorit...no, even worse, I would have gladly hid out in a bathroom WITH Kim and Dorit, drugs or no, to avoid Gina's insanity.  She wants us & the women to believe she's gonna have this super amicable, no problems with money, remain BBF with her ex divorce on one hand.  On the other, she's a sobbing mess and will never be able to see her in-laws again...because why?  She has 3 kids with Matt and presumably his family members are going to continue to see the kids and be cordial for the kids' sake, so why can't she see these people who are so important.  Gah, Gina makes as much damn sense as Peggy 2.0 did. Clearly there's some other thing going on since Matt lives in LA and Gina never sees him and couldn't get him to go on some vacation and the divorce is getting kind of messy.  But she needs to stop trying to have it both ways at the same time and realize that doing the "woe is me" divorce schtick in the home of a woman who is in the middle of a messy divorce and whom you dismissed as projecting too much isn't going to garner sympathy from said woman (or the audience). 

WRT to Shane and his Mormonism, I'm 98% sure he converted for his first wife and his parents aren't Mormon.  Either way, he is a little dork.  Kelly was dead on with that assessment.

And Bravo needs to not try to drum up viewers for that dumbass round table show hosted by the fat kid from Stand By Me by tacking it on to the DVR block.

Standing ovation for your post!

• Love 9
4 hours ago, zenme said:

I was totally going to bring up Bass Lake! Tamra is a hypocrite!

i do feel for Gina and the impending divorce, but I just don't get why the divorce. Marriage is not daily bliss. It's work, so if he's her best friend and they sleep together etc., then she needs to pack up her and  the kids and move in with her husband. They need to live like a family. It's because of this that I don't wanna  hear her whining. 

Why hasn’t she visited him in L.A.?  Something screwey in L.A.  Her parents were at her home.  She could have visited her “best friend” while the parents were there, no?  For a quicky, as they still have sex.?  

BTW, what’s the story with Bass Lake? I missed that.

9 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Shannon is the only thing keeping the OC from falling to Atlanta/Beverly Hills levels. 

Vicki.. why would your son want to get married after seeing how you and Brianna have handled marriage.  Also, if your new man isn't into marriage and you are into marriage.. time to stick a fork into this relationship and move on.  Try being single for awhile.. you might actually start to become a better person.

For a woman who runs a business, she acts pretty stupid when it comes to the rest of her life outside the office.  Practically begging Steve to marry her.  What is she 17 years old?

• Love 12

I will be at my lonely table for one for not minding either Gina or Emily. I guess I prefer them to Tamra/Vicki/Shannon's storylines. 

I also, have the unpopular opinion of not liking Shannon. I used to be indifferent to her when she first appeared on the scene, but started disliking her more and more as seasons went on. The only time I actually liked Shannon was when she did not like Vicki. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

BTW, what’s the story with Bass Lake? I missed that.

Many years ago, Tamra accused Gretchen of cheating on her boyfriend (Jeff) who had terminal cancer. Tamra said she saw Gretchen at bass lake with another man and Tamra pretended to be appalled at someone hanging out with a male friend and leaving their ill bf at home. That's the best description I can give. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Gina breaks down crying in every conversation so far. Emily seems to be the only supportive woman in this group. 

Except when she’s badgering her husband to have another kid he clearly does not want, and joking about his height.  

These two don’t really like each other.  And I’m sort of digging Shane’s lack of bullshit.

and her mouth looks like Mr Bill.  

why do they always introduce that dog( and it’s asinine to introduce a dog) as Tamra’s, when the dog is Eddies?  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

I'd like to know who are all of these people buying insurance from the ignorant AF cancer scammer?

Maybe you DON'T want to know! They must be people who think she's awesome (because they've never watched RHOC.) 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

I also, have the unpopular opinion of not liking Shannon.

You are not alone. I can't stand her. Shannon, honey, BRAVO hired those two newbies to be part of the group so buck up and put forth a little effort. 

• Love 2

Many years ago, Tamra accused Gretchen of cheating on her boyfriend (Jeff) who had terminal cancer. Tamra said she saw Gretchen at bass lake with another man and Tamra pretended to be appalled at someone hanging out with a male friend and leaving their ill bf at home. That's the best description I can give. 

yeah, and when Tamra was calling Gretchen out on it, she kept screeching "you went to Bass Lake"  

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

yeah, and when Tamra was calling Gretchen out on it, she kept screeching "you went to Bass Lake"  

This is one of many reasons I despise Tamra. She talks shit all of the time about the other HoWives behavior but NOBODY calls her out on HER behavior. I wonder how many BJ's she's given Andy Cohen. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And wasn't Tam's argument something like, "I'd never go away if MY husband had a health problem"? The irony is Gretch wasn't married (or even in that long a relationship) to Jeff whereas Tam has promised her troth for better or for worse and all that.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

He never converted from A-fib, so it’s quite disingenuous to pretend.  Also, Tamra really doesn’t understand the condition. 

Eddie doesn’t need someone to stay at home and hold his hand. He’s not dying. He’s not disabled. He has a new normal, which he seems to be refusing to acknowledge.  And he has no future if he’s still refusing his meds. 

I hope this post doesn't mean I am sticking up for Tamra but since my otherwise healthy and fit husband also has afib I can speak to that condition.  I have gone to work when hubby has been in afib also.   There is not much you can do but wait it out .  His doctor has assured him that he has an otherwise healthy heart and yes it is a huge annoyance ( and scary) but it will not kill him.  He also has opted not to take all the prescribed meds and feels better off of them.   We also got an appt with dr Sanjay Gupta ( rockstar of afib) and he is a proponent of less meds in many cases.   Everyone is unique and what is good for one may not work for another, but I understand where Eddie is coming from.   I wish him well. He see an like such a nice guy and certainly deserves better than Tamara!

• Love 20