Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E12: Nice To Meet You…Again

• Start Topic

Vicki wants to be a better friend to Gina, but questions her decision on getting divorced; Gina and Emily bond over their inability to get to know Shannon; Kelly stuns Shannon when she tells her Emily and Gina feel boxed out by her.

Airs 10/8/18 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 4

Ok, here's some unpopular opinions but here it goes. I don't buy that Kelly really is friends with Shannon meaning I don't believe her intent is to be friends. Shannon is just serving a purpose right now. I am off the Shannon love train too. And Kelly? Nobody believes you think you have a big ass.

• Love 10

I hope the "paddle thing" is the Martha Brae river float.   Fantastic! 

I think Gina is projecting her divorce anger at Shannon.  Because what exactly has Shannon done?

What is the point of latex gloves when you touch your hair?  Jolie!

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Maybe the idiocy of Gina’s eyeshadow is meant to distract us from the idiocy that comes out of her mouth?

She’s blue da boo dee ba doo dah ba boo da boo dee ba do bah ba dah boo dee ba doo dah

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 10
22 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Gina’s blue eye shadow has a personality of its own. It’s almost as loud as Vicki.

I know I said I wasn't going to watch this tonight but I am. Gina's blue eye shadow!! Lol! So tacky! 

Are these cackling hens going to Jamaica? If they have Tsunami warnings there they certainly must have an OC HoWives alert/warning!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Does anyone see even a drop of chemistry between Emily and Shane?!

No. And he’s a Mormon. I thought Mormon’s had to marry someone of the same religion. And Emily is not Mormon. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Does anyone see even a drop of chemistry between Emily and Shane?!

Zip. Zilch. It's painful to watch.  How old are his children from his first marriage?  He clearly doesn't want anymore children. And especially with her.  He seems to actually kind of hate her....  hopefully it's just the cameras and he's just not comfortable because if not, he's just kind of a dick.

Never liked Tamra, never will.  Her head is spinning trying to figure out not to be replaced by the younger housewives.....a sick husband ain't cutting it.  Poor Eddie.

Has Michael been dating his girlfriend for a long time?  Otherwise she looks like his previous girlfriend.

I'm also on Shannon's side a bit regarding Gina. Give it time before your besties, geesh. It takes me a while for me to warm up to someone too.  Relax. 

• Love 21
40 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

They'll all get arrested trying to purchase ganga in Jamaica

Isn’t recreational pot legal in California? Why would they need to buy it in Jamaica when they could get it at home?

• Love 15
27 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Wait.  Let me get this straight.  Tamra, the bitch, just spent three days in Philadelphia and has the balls to go out again to Shannon’s celebratory party?  Then, Eddie takes his a-fib reading and it’s not good and Tamra leaves him and goes out?  What about staying home with your husband, you tramp, and consoling him?  This woman is all about her and her good times.  I hate her and her face and her red shoes.  Shame on her.

Unfortunately, I think at this point, Tamra is all about a paycheck.  Somehow has to pay those Wayfair and Home Goods bills for all of her new furniture and accessories!  

• Love 20
16 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

“Celebatory” you mean.  I loved Eddie for calling her on the pronounciation, but she just kept saying it without the first R.  Hate Tamra and everything about her.

Yes.  My auto correct didn’t kick in.

47 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

No. And he’s a Mormon. I thought Mormon’s had to marry someone of the same religion. And Emily is not Mormon. 

They’re also not supposed to drink caffeinated beverages.  Are his parents Mormon?  Was his first wife?

• Love 7