Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Last Chance for Romance

• Start Topic

Sounds more like "Last Chance to Put Love to the [Stress] Test, and Get Ready for Divorce"!

At least, maybe Amber will finally refuse to have sex with Dave. (I hope)

...And maybe that one happy couple will decide they love each other and want it to be forever (--but I'm still not holding my breath on that).

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Good news/ bad news....

First New Unfiltered with Danielle, Tristan and JO

New episode: Last Chance for Romance

Second New Unfiltered with Dave, Tristan and JO

pace yourself....

Aarrggh!! 

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 1

Thoughts and good wishes are with you, Waterlilly...

3 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Good news/ bad news....

First New Unfiltered with Danielle, Tristan and JO

New episode: Last Chance for Romance

Second New Unfiltered with Dave, Tristan and JO

pace yourself....

Hoping Tristan doesn't CRY.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Waterlilly said:

Waiting for a hurricane folks so pray that my power stays on so I don’t miss the train wreck!  Oh, and that everyone stays safe, especially the fur babies.

All my best hopes and wishes for safety and protection are going to people in Florida and S. Carolina right now. Please, do whatever you possibly can to stay safe.  

(And hopefully, if your power does go out for a while, it will at least wait for tomorrow so you can catch MAFS! lol)

• Love 6

Watching Tristan on Unfiltered -- I'm more on his side now. I believe his version of events in terms of Mia leaving the apartment.

Danielle is extremely articulate. I'm not surprised that she's successful in software sales.

• Love 7

Tristan should’ve shut  the door in her face when she was standing in the hallway  after leaving in the middle of the night.  At some point Tristan needs to stop taking her back after she does ridiculous things.

• Love 8

Why is Mia shocked that Tristan says he'd say no on decision day when she left him in the middle of the night and said she wanted a divorce? Why are they even having a conversation? In Tristan's shoes I'd tell the experts and producers what Mia said, tell them to send me the paperwork for me to sign, and go home. To me, you don't threaten divorce unless you mean it. And I cannot STAND that secret test bullshit. "I said/did one thing because I wanted you to do the opposite!" UGH, she is ridiculous.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 24

On Unfiltered - It was interesting to see the light bulb go off in Danielle's mind as Tristan talked about Mia in the closet, Mia calling her friend, Mia calling the producers, Mia packing her clothes, etc.  I never doubted his version but she doesn't seem to realize how her lies affect people. The one she stalked knew she was a handful and now Tristan seems to have chucked commitment in exchange for exasperation.  She doesn't get it.  jmho

• Love 9

Why? Tristan please explain why you “care about Mia.” Name one good attribute she has — other than being willing to touch your penis.   She brings absolutely nothing to the table.

OK I just realized that you care about her because she has health insurance. GAWD!

• Love 13
Just now, PityFree said:

Name one good attribute she has — other than being willing to touch your penis.

And he said (and I believe) that historically he hasn't had trouble attracting women, so I'm sure he can find someone else to have sex with.

• Love 6
(edited)

Dave is dangling (we know...we know... every night and every morning...gag) the chance he will say no... but we know it is not in his nature to be the bad guy...

Amber, calm down...death stares cause wrinkles around your mouth and eyes....extra night serum to those troubled areas....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Waterlilly said:

What the hell is Tristan wearing?   

Shame.

I really hate this stupid Red Baron pizza commercial with the moms comparing how they were mom like that day. Are mom’s really expected to martyr themselves by wearing socks covered in sour milk all day long?

• Love 10

Maybe instead of just staring at the guy as he professes his love Danielle should actually tell Bobby she's not ready to talk love, but at least express some care for him. It’s not that damn difficult & the poor guy would feel more secure.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Ambers desperation is so obvious. I am cringing with second hand embarrassment watching her whine to Dave.

Especially since they just had the conversation earlier. She needs to just relax 

• Love 5