Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

This is totally William right? Is the new vigilante future William? 

The voice does sound like it could belong to an older William. I feel like there's no time for it to be a flashback. Even though Oliver wasn't on the island for two years, why would it take place during that time? It has to be a flashforward and someone we know is probably on the island, likely Oliver, that brought William back to it.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

The voice does sound like it could belong to an older William. I feel like there's no time for it to be a flashback. Even though Oliver wasn't on the island for two years, why would it take place during that time? It has to be a flashforward and someone we know is probably on the island, likely Oliver, that brought William back to it.

I'm a little confused about when it is because nothing seemed to be blown up? 

1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I shouldn't have just shrugged at that, right? I feel like if they wanted us to care about that guy, they should've waited until, I don't know, episode 2 of the season? Or at least not 20 minutes after we met him... 

Yeah - Oliver repeatedly told him he couldn't help him and he persisted. It's not like Oliver offered him protection and then backed out of it. It's a shrug from me.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I shouldn't have just shrugged at that, right? I feel like if they wanted us to care about that guy, they should've waited until, I don't know, episode 2 of the season? Or at least not 20 minutes after we met him... 

We’re supposed to be wringing our hands about how Oliver has changed in prison... yeah, I’m not feeling it either.

• Love 1