Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: 80's Ladies

• Start Topic

D'Andra and Brandi crash LeeAnne's charity event; Brandi learns that Cary betrayed her trust; Stephanie reaps the benefits of vaginal rejuvenation; LeeAnne questions Brandi's motives for adopting Bruin; D'Andra confronts LeeAnne about her wedding.

Airs October 10, 2018.

So the fact that LeeAnne feels so threatened that she would seriously feel the need to actively try to get Stephany to be her and Dog Food Baribie’s best friends and to talk such shit about Brandi like they are the better crew .... one that’s so Jr high and you come across so transparent and two it’s on film you are plotting ruining a decade friendship. that’s beyond skank and fowl what next you’ll have your son try to get someone naked waisted? FOWl LeeAnne And Dog Food Barbie are so fowl. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13

I loved Stephanie being an explorer in the land of Pink and Carny.  HAH!

The editors seem to be over LeeAnne.

I wonder if Kam took meetings at the trade show with her pink flashing pen.  Of course she did.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I loved Stephanie being an explorer in the land of Pink and Carny.  HAH!

The editors seem to be over LeeAnne.

I normally love me some hands LeeAnne but she has shifted into some petty not cute areas and any good will that DFB (Dog Food Barbi) had from the last episode seriously in that conversation just died 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5

I will usually defend Brandi to the ends of the earth, but her poking at LeAnne about the wedding date.... no. Just no. It really is nobody's business. And what kind of friend (looking at you D'Andra) brings this stuff up on camera. 

On a completely shallow note LeAnne needs to work on matching her foundation to the rest of her. There is a very clear line of demarcation between her face and her neck. It is all I can see sometimes. 

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, angelamh66 said:

I will usually defend Brandi to the ends of the earth, but her poking at LeAnne about the wedding date.... no. Just no. It really is nobody's business. And what kind of friend (looking at you D'Andra) brings this stuff up on camera. 

On a completely shallow note LeAnne needs to work on matching her foundation to the rest of her. There is a very clear line of demarcation between her face and her neck. It is all I can see sometimes. 

i agree!  d'andra always reminds me of a mime with the ultra white face.   the rest of her body is not so white

• Love 14

The flip side though is D'Andra and Brandi were just as petty about LeeAnne during boozy lunch.

I also think Kam and LeeAnne have a point about Stephanie being different when separated from Brandi.  That Stephanie said they weren't Siamese Twins solidifies it for me. 

And THAT is why I like Stephanie this season!  Eureka!  It makes sense now!  Don't get me wrong.  Stephen and Brandi have the tightest relationship of anyone on RH.  They're fun to watch.  Until they start picking on someone.  This season, D'Andra is filling that role for Brandi.

I really don't think Brandi or LeeAnne want to work things out and start fresh.  In real life, y'all should just keep each other's names out of your mouths, be civil and don't vent to Cary....but then this show would be boring!

I don't like Brandi and I love LeeAnne, but right now across the RH franchise?  They are perfect for strife!  And it's gooooood!  I want LeeAnne to continue to keep her cool and I also can't wait for her to totally lose it.  Ying and Yang.

Stephanie is hilarious. I feel like I'm going to date you in a minute.  I could have done without Cary's running commentary though.  It just felt squicky. 

Oh please.  Cary is still going to stir the pot.  Truly, they ALL play runtelldat.

I had big hair just one night in the 80's.  Brandi and Stephanie before prom is when I like them.  Floor in the closet at your parents house!  Were they home?....

Brandi should worry about her own stuff.  That limo convo was everything she accuses LeeAnne of.  Stephanie, like D'Andra, can figure out on her own WHO she wants and who she doesn't. 

Taking a moment to recognize the moms out there who work, but can't afford a nanny for me time.  If I could make that happen for you, I would. 

Psst LeeAnne? You also nailed the 80's cause you also look like you did yesterday.  Hee!

That is not deflecting.  That's LeeAnne using the same tactic with you about Brian and the baby.  It wouldn't have been said if you minded your business about LeeAnne's engagement.  Who cares!  Why do any of them care how long they're engaged? 

And D'Andra? You can sit down with your "concern" about Rich cheating.  Although... how awesome would it be if it happened at The Round Up!  You can't tell your best friend to her face.  BUT YOU CAN TELL A TV AUDIENCE.  Flicks back of hand to D'Andra. 

• Love 14

oh god, these women. D'Andra is wearing the exact same (I'm sure) butt ball earrings that Kam had on last week. I commented then that they looked like one of Kam's kids glued them together. And then she did her TH with the condom earrings and it was all too much. But seriously? Is the 'real wealth' scene in Dallas SO incestuous and covetous that you MUST have certain articles of apparel? i know we see ubiquitous Hermes and Gucci belts and Hermes throws, and everyone in OC last season and Potomac has a thing for the Chanel logo in earrings, pendants, brooches (Karen Huger sporting a Chanel brooch with a Gucci beltbuckle on a camo pantsuit is FOREVER emblazoned in my forebrain), but what is the attraction with these glitter ball earrings??? Bueller?

• Love 4

Women do know that laser surgery isn't the answer, or at least not the ONLY answer and very much a 'johnny come lately' answer (does research support it?) to a problem that's occurred for as long as there have been women? Right? Why isn't Stephanie whose life 'is ruled by my bladder', doing Kegel exercises or working with a Yoni egg? Apparently, these post natal exercises (Kegel) are just du jour in France, and women don't have these incontinence problems. And this is NOT just about incontinence. This is about, as Carey said (but probably not for the right reasons) 'if down there is happy, you're happy'. It's about better and more intense orgasms and overall more healthy reproductive system. A lot of us Western women seem to be utterly unaware of the value of exercising our vaginas. There's some incredibly mind blowing stuff available for free on the internet that just involves a little bit of focus and some exercises. I'm telling ya, it works WAY better than psychotherapy, drugs, LASER therapy or the cost of dealing with intermittent incontinence after babies or just with age. 

Basically, if you are peeing your pants when you sneeze like Stephanie is at her age, it is because your vagina is literally atrophying for lack of minimun exercise. I hate that laser is being used and touted as some kind of marvel solution. By male doctors. I wish I could send Stephanie (and LeeAnne) some links and info. There's no need to be experiencing this in the majority of cases.

• Love 9

I used to like Brandi but she’s just being an annoying jerk lately. Now she’s gonna make a big deal about Leanne saying the baby thing about her and Brian and their marriage? First its an example of what an annoying bitch you are being Brandi and how would you like the same treatment..Second it’s probably true.

Who the hell cares when Leanne gets married. Why does it matter. How is D’Andra talking shit about Rich and Leanne on tv gonna help that? Wouldn’t a real friend not bring all of this up on camera?

I was almost embarrassed for Brandi going wasted to that charity event. And trust me I like to drink myself. But Brandi looked past the point of no return and was not even in fun drunk territory. She looked mean and angry.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

So  Brandi can badger LeeAnne about her relationship and not telling the truth. LeeAnne makes an off the cuff comment to illustrate to Brandi being nosy and making inappropriate comments and assumptions and OMG LeeAnne has gone too far. Brandi dont dish it up if you cant take it.

Yeah. Brandi lost me here too. She's right about all of this. LeeAnne is an on camera recorded lying liar that Brandi got too close to last year. But Brandi's sensitivity to being judged as 'less than' or 'lower class' by the likes of Kam and D'Andra is going to fuel this ridiculousness and ultimately detract from the fact that everything Brandi said to LeeAnne about her 'warning' others away from Brandi is true. BRANDI knew she'd totally sabotaged her own argument too, as evidenced by her saying that LeeAnne always 'twists' things and deflects. in this case, LeeAnne really only created a simile about Brandi adopting Bruin to save her marriage. She was doing this to say that the rumour about her and Rich living 'separate lives' is as ludicrous as someone saying that about Brandi. I don't believe for a second that LeeAnne believes that or had even thought about what it's like to have a newborn prior to this conversation. Brandi's judgement gets impaired when she feels she's being excluded for being 'less than'.

Again, I loved Brandi and Stephanie's friendship. It gives me heart. It's the truest and most enjoyable friendship I think I've seen on any HW franchise. They build each other up, those two and it's refreshing.

D'Andra on the other hand...I have to say that it's not until now that i see the value of D'Andra. She is a fckn unit. Production should get an award. She is has been Momma Dee's child star hostage all her life. She is emotionally still in elementary school. She has no survival skills and is genuinely horrified, at a visceral level, that people could think she only has 200 dollars in her bank account. Everything she's learned in adulthood about friendship has been from a tv series (D'Andra's sudden empassioned screaming at LeeAnne about being engaged and not married, for example, was so out of left field for a neurotypical human). Being 'chosen' by Brandi made D'Andra so happy that she still brings up 'Spitfire' hoping Brandi will give her a secret handshake. Poor D'Andra, she's totally inadequately loaded for life. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Who the hell cares when Leanne gets married. Why does it matter. How is D’Andra talking shit about Rich and Leanne on tv gonna help that? Wouldn’t a real friend not bring all of this up on camera?

Exactly! Is D'Andra so thirsty that she would sacrifice a long friendship for the sake of the camera? Telling the world that she has "heard" about Rich cheating but never going to your best friend privately, off camera and telling her about the rumors. I would be beyond hurt if I were LeeAnne. What a POS D'Andra is. She's vicious just like her mother. 

• Love 17

I get that Brandi wanted to have a fun day of drinking with D'Andra and that she had a nanny; I'm not begrudging her a day away from those kids.  However, that isn't an excuse to show up shit-faced to the charity event with D"Andra.  Just go home and go to bed.

Back in S9 of RHoNY, Luann and Bethenny were in no way more than coworkers who tolerated each other, and yet Bethenny even handled the Tom-cheating-proof with more care than D'Andra is handling rumors of Rich's cheating.  If D'Andra treats her friends like that, it's a wonder she has any.  I do wonder about a tiny convo LeeAnne had with one of the dudes at the first charity event tho--that D'Andra was much better (calmer?) now that she was married to Jeremy.  Wonder what exactly they were getting at.  And for what it's worth, where the hell was Jeremy during the 2 charity events if they don't do things separately?  (Not that there is anything wrong with doing things separately--no husband was at either event--but since that's her gripe about LeeAnne, she should account for her missing spouse.)

I thought the idea of gluing earring backs to a whitening tray to mimic braces was quite clever; good on Stephanie (or her assistant) for pulling that bit of high school realism off.

• Love 19

At first, I thought it was strange that LeeAnne said my priorities have changed since Brandi and I have started spending more time together, but the more I thought about it, I was thrilled she had noticed. My priorities have changed. I still very much have a heart for philanthropy, however, the “charity scene” is no longer important to me. Helping people and giving what I can of my time and resources will always be a priority to me but attending charity events simply to socialize is exhausting when I am focusing on my business, and it doesn’t serve the cause as much as putting your money where your mouth is! 

However, it now makes sense why LeeAnne was so upset about my decision to forgo every society invitation. Society is something she desperately wants to be a part of, and it doesn’t make sense to her that I no longer care about being seen at every glamorous event. From the outside looking in, it may seem glamorous and exciting! To me, though, it had become constricting and was taking all of my time and energy when I really needed that to be focused elsewhere. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-dallas/season-3/blogs/dandra-simmons/dandra-simmons-i-did-not-bring-brandi

• Love 3

I really do not like D'andra. I started out really loving her, but she's coming off as a very spoiled, selfish, immature, vindictive brat. I don't think she wants true friends. I think she wants "yes" men. I don't really get why she's harping so hard on LeeAnn setting a date for her wedding. I get that this is a reality show and they all talk about each other, bring stuff up, etc. But LeeAnn finalizing wedding plans has absolutely no bearing on anything; and it just seems bizarre HOW invested she is in it.

And, I mean, what's all this crap about LeeAnn and Rich "living separate lives"? Just because he doesn't care to go to all the social functions she attends? So what? My husband is a lot more introverted than I am and I do a lot of stuff without him. We're still very close and totally in love. I guess we just feel comfortable doing our thing and don't feel the need to be together all the time. Every couple is different. If it works for LeeAnn and Rich, what's the big deal? 

But what really rubbed me wrong was D'andra's sneaky way of getting these infidelity rumors on air. I bet anything she was trying to retaliate because of the bank account thing. Except - CARY was the one who brought that up on camera, not LeeAnn. Of course, LeeAnn was the one who made the salacious "dick sucked at the Round Up" comments....but I can't help it. I can't stand Mark, and I don't mind Rich. So I guess I'm a bit biased. 

But, also, D'Andra and LeeAnn are real friends - not show friends, like Cary and LeeAnn. LeeAnn was in D'Andra's wedding, for crying out loud! It just feels like a real betrayal. 

Plus, I feel D'Andra is being super petty and passive aggressive. LeeAnn has apologized and tried to make nice, but D'Andra continues to snub her. Then she brings the very drunk Brandi to LeeAnn's event, and at the last minute as well. 

Speaking of.....damn, Brandi got a nanny and didn't waste any time. I hope the nanny stays over when Brandi comes home blitzed like that. She ain't gonna be much help if her kids need her in the night. 

And her kids.....I try never to snark on kids. But her kids are the worst. Just the absolute worst. They go beyond acting up/taking advantage of the cameras. 

Kameron's dog painting party was so silly. With the string quartet....I mean, trio. I wasn't super impressed with her artistic skills either. 

Cary needs to get called out hard and fast. Her whole, "I'm just being honest" schtick isn't fooling me. It feels like an excuse to be an even bigger shit-starter than usual. 

• Love 12

Bravo has been airing old episodes of Real Housewives this week. Back then we got a real peak into the lives of some interesting women. Now we get uninteresting scripted drama. 

The Leeanne wedding drama is fake and boring. D’andra And Carey are lousy friends. Kam  is weird. 

• Love 5

I think what LeeAnne said to Brandi about adopting Bruin to save their marriage hit her hard--because it's true. And even though LeeAnne was using it as an example of an outlandish rumor, I fully expect Brandi to go on the warpath for the rest of the season, as she did when she thought Stephanie had implied something negative about her marriage last season. I don't really like Brandi, but I feel bad for her, because to me she's so clearly the unhappy person she's accusing LeeAnne of being. It can't be easy to be married to a man who leaves you alone with three kids all the time and doesn't seem to really like you. But taking it out on everyone else isn't the answer. Note that she's had a problem with every other person in the cast at some point. 

Edited by Panda Bear
  • Love 16

The editors showed the back of Brandi's head three or four times, with an apparent bald spot. Snarky editors?

I predict Brandi is headed for full-blown drunken housewife. She doesn't strike me as happy. She hastily adopts a boy to keep her husband happy, films a series of scenes where she's constantly holding the baby and ignoring the other two, husband is gone all of the time, Brandi puts down the baby and hires a nanny, and resumes her days of drinking. Her kids are Exhibit A of ignored/indulged children.

D'Andra's husband will dump her the minute she loses the money.

Rich is in it for the camera fame and Bravo paycheck.

• Love 15

Did Brian not want to film this season?  We have seen neither hide nor hair of him.  I assume he is home at some point to help raise his children-just not on tv?

I was legit concerned D'Andra was going to have some sort of medical episode when talking about Leeanne's wedding.  WHY does she care so much?  

• Love 9

I wonder if something happened behind the scenes personally between D'Andra and LeeAnne because the whole storyline just seems so weird to me.  "Tell me the truth why you're not getting married".  D'Andra just seemed to be gunning for LeeAnne even before the $200 in the checking account was brought up.  I guess I just am not getting it.  Unless LeeAnne talks about getting married all the time and then the other ladies are annoyed with the topic and so want to know WHEN she's actually getting married?  

I do not like LeeAnne but her talking heads do crack me up.

And while I do think Brandi was rather drunk at LeeAnn's event, she was able to hold her own with LeeAnne.

My impression of Cary is that she's just so desperate to be BFFs with Stephanie and Brandi.  And she will be super careful in the future of not repeating what Brandi says in fear of being excluded from the twosome of S&B.

Speaking of Stephanie, I am really liking her this season.  I found her to be somewhat pretentious in the beginning but not so much lately.  It's true that she's a little different when not around Brandi, but isn't that normal?  I am a little crazier when I'm with my BFF cuz she's my BFF and we like to have fun. I think Brandi is good for Stephanie and brings her out of her shell and they genuinely care for one another and have fun together.  And it drives LeeAnne crazy for some reason.

LeeAnne and Brandi are both vying to be the HBIC and it's boring to watch.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, jmcd44 said:

Did Brian not want to film this season?  We have seen neither hide nor hair of him.  I assume he is home at some point to help raise his children-just not on tv?

I don't think he ever liked the camera. I also don't think he likes his wife all that much, either. 

Also, what about his bestie, Stephanie's husband? He's going away for months? To finish up his degree at Harvard? Huhhhh? The man has a wife and kids in Texas! WTF is that all about? I smell something rotten with those 2 husbands. It's as if they think they give their wives what ever they want. McMansions, fancy cars, nice clothes. So in return they feel entitled to do what ever they want to do and if that means rarely being home, deal with it.  Just take care of my kids while I'm gone. 

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, KLJ said:

I wonder if something happened behind the scenes personally between D'Andra and LeeAnne because the whole storyline just seems so weird to me.  "Tell me the truth why you're not getting married".  D'Andra just seemed to be gunning for LeeAnne even before the $200 in the checking account was brought up.  I guess I just am not getting it.  Unless LeeAnne talks about getting married all the time and then the other ladies are annoyed with the topic and so want to know WHEN she's actually getting married? 

It's really odd. It seems, to me, as if D'Andra is just convinced that something is going on with LeeAnn's relationship and she's decided to be completely offended that LeeAnn won't tell her. 

I also think that D'Andra really really wants to be friends with Brandi (for some reason), but she knows it would be an issue with LeeAnn. So she's trying to intentionally create cracks in their friendship. I know that sounds crazy; but the more I watch D'Andra, the more I get high school-drama vibes. 

• Love 11

D'Andra is in complete freefall right now.  What she is doing is NOTHING resembling a friendship.  

Brandy, LeeAnne wasn't calling you out about adopting a bandaid baby, she was using it as an example to mind your own business.

Cary, you decision to tell everyone everything, even though it's completely selective, is total BS.  You don't look good.  At all.

I'm completely impressed with LeeAnne because if everyone on the cast came at me about my wedding they way they are coming at her, I would have lost my shit.  What the hell is wrong with these people?

• Love 14

He's going away for months? To finish up his degree at Harvard? Huhhhh? The man has a wife and kids in Texas! WTF is that all about? I

Harvard has lots of executive courses. Didn't he say he was attending some sort of executive leadership course?  It sounds completely legitimate to me. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't think he ever liked the camera. I also don't think he likes his wife all that much, either. 

Also, what about his bestie, Stephanie's husband? He's going away for months? To finish up his degree at Harvard? Huhhhh? The man has a wife and kids in Texas! WTF is that all about? I smell something rotten with those 2 husbands. It's as if they think they give their wives what ever they want. McMansions, fancy cars, nice clothes. So in return they feel entitled to do what ever they want to do and if that means rarely being home, deal with it.  Just take care of my kids while I'm gone. 

I think he just found out that his step father's ancestors founded Harvard and in the founding documents, it says that all descendants can attend for free.   I'm thinking he didn't know his stepfather when he went to college and it taking advantage of a perk.  

59 minutes ago, albarino said:

Harvard has lots of executive courses. Didn't he say he was attending some sort of executive leadership course?  It sounds completely legitimate to me. 

me to.  I thinks its on the up and up.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I think he just found out that his step father's ancestors founded Harvard and in the founding documents, it says that all descendants can attend for free.   I'm thinking he didn't know his stepfather when he went to college and it taking advantage of a perk.  

me to.  I thinks its on the up and up.  

My brother-in-law took the course that Travis did and it’s pretty intense.  Travis is shown to be a pretty decent dad to his kids if you follow the family on social media.  I give way more side-eye to Carie and Dr. Deuber, who frequently seem to ditch their little one for vacations.

Deandera is not showing a good look this season.  She can take a step back from Leanne without cutting Leanne at the knees.  

Leanne was practically salivating over the rift b/t Brandi and Stephanie last year and she would be more than happy for another shot to break up that union.given how clearly Stephanie called our Carie for her meddling, I don’t think Leanne is going to be too successful undermining Brandi to Stephanie. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, jmcd44 said:

I was legit concerned D'Andra was going to have some sort of medical episode when talking about Leeanne's wedding.  WHY does she care so much?  

For all the talk of Rich and LeeAnne leading separate lives, they do spend more time together than Brian and Brandi.  

Brian sells marina real estate?  Can't remember what he does that requires him to be away for lengthy periods.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, dosodog said:

For all the talk of Rich and LeeAnne leading separate lives, they do spend more time together than Brian and Brandi.  

Brian sells marina real estate?  Can't remember what he does that requires him to be away for lengthy periods.

For real. He's one step away from Gina's husband on the OC, living in his mystery condo in another city. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, albarino said:

6 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I thinks its on the up and up.  

Oh, I totally agree it's on the up and up. I don't care how many executive courses he says he is going to take,  my problem is that he is leaving his wife and kids for months. Stephanie said in an interview she has a tracker on his phone so she can monitor if he's partying too much and not studying enough. Really, what kind of a marriage is that. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
On 10/10/2018 at 8:49 PM, Thumper said:

LeeAnn is so aggressive and annoys me, but I agree that her relationship/wedding-or-not is nobody's business

This really confuses me.  Why do these harpies think for one second that this is any of their business. It's getting old. I may just tune out if this crap storyline continues.

Boy oh boy, did D'Andra look like crap at that event of LeeAnne's that she draggedr Brandy to. The side view of her sagging skin was alarming, doesn't this chick have a skin care line? Maybe she should use whatever Dee uses, her skin is flawless.  I'm sticking up for Dee and I don't give a Dog's Rip about it!

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

Boy oh boy, did D'Andra look like crap at that event of LeeAnne's that she draggedr Brandy to. The side view of her sagging skin was alarming, doesn't this chick have a skin care line? Maybe she should use whatever Dee uses, her skin is flawless.  I'm sticking up for Dee and I don't give a Dog's Rip about it!

Dee does look better than her daughter in both appearance and skin wise. She’s always put together smartly. When D’Andra began to complain to her Mom about what happened in her personal life she didn’t get any sympathy. Her Mom wanted to know how she was moving forward with business and couldn’t have cared less about her daughter’s feelings or friendships. That is one focused lady. 

• Love 6
On 10/10/2018 at 8:03 PM, queenjen said:

oh god, these women. D'Andra is wearing the exact same (I'm sure) butt ball earrings that Kam had on last week. I commented then that they looked like one of Kam's kids glued them together. And then she did her TH with the condom earrings and it was all too much. But seriously? Is the 'real wealth' scene in Dallas SO incestuous and covetous that you MUST have certain articles of apparel? i know we see ubiquitous Hermes and Gucci belts and Hermes throws, and everyone in OC last season and Potomac has a thing for the Chanel logo in earrings, pendants, brooches (Karen Huger sporting a Chanel brooch with a Gucci beltbuckle on a camo pantsuit is FOREVER emblazoned in my forebrain), but what is the attraction with these glitter ball earrings??? Bueller?

This reminded me of when I worked at a salon in Montecito where Kam comes from .  They used to bring in a woman every Saturday who sold counterfeit Chanel items from purses to scarves to clothes.  HORRIBLE stuff.  I loathe Chanel ( not meaning to offend anyone). It cracked me up seeing them go after this stuff like flies on a dead rodent.  Seeing these women in the Chanel tshirt, Chanel belt, Chanel purse, Chanel scarf.  Looked so silly.  

My husband walked in while I was watching this.  His comment was Dee looked younger than D'Andra.  YIKES!  He also thinks Kam's husband is a dick and LeAnne psycho.  I hate to admit I sort of like LeAnne this season.  It really is no one's biz why she and Rich have not married.  Cary irritates me.

On 10/11/2018 at 6:47 AM, Lizzing said:

I get that Brandi wanted to have a fun day of drinking with D'Andra and that she had a nanny; I'm not begrudging her a day away from those kids.  However, that isn't an excuse to show up shit-faced to the charity event with D"Andra.  Just go home and go to bed.

Back in S9 of RHoNY, Luann and Bethenny were in no way more than coworkers who tolerated each other, and yet Bethenny even handled the Tom-cheating-proof with more care than D'Andra is handling rumors of Rich's cheating.  If D'Andra treats her friends like that, it's a wonder she has any.  I do wonder about a tiny convo LeeAnne had with one of the dudes at the first charity event tho--that D'Andra was much better (calmer?) now that she was married to Jeremy.  Wonder what exactly they were getting at.  And for what it's worth, where the hell was Jeremy during the 2 charity events if they don't do things separately?  (Not that there is anything wrong with doing things separately--no husband was at either event--but since that's her gripe about LeeAnne, she should account for her missing spouse.)

I thought the idea of gluing earring backs to a whitening tray to mimic braces was quite clever; good on Stephanie (or her assistant) for pulling that bit of high school realism off.

Thank you.  I heard earring backs but didn't know the rest of it.  That was pretty clever!

• Love 4

Holy shit, D’Andra, going scorched earth on Leanne by bringing up the “Rich is cheating” rumors! I’m not sure how their friendship is supposed to weather this. 

On a more superficial note, that drunken brunch with Brandi is maybe the best I’ve seen D’Andra look. Classic blouse and toned-down makeup for the WIN. 

• Love 9