Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 10/8/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Just watch Friday's show.

Meghan, everything is not all about you. It just isn't.  Why do we need to see a picture of someone with John McCain?

Also, Meghan you're likely not as healthy as you think you are. You're overweight and smoke cigars to name a few. Doubt you exercise. There, you've brought some of the worst out of me.

• Love 17
7 hours ago, Tammee said:

I am concerned for YNB. Trump is vindictive and litigious and will send his team of attorneys after her if he chooses. He will also try to destroy her career. He has destroyed people for a perceived insult.

I agree with you about his vindictiveness.  I don’t see anything he can litigate. If he tries to there will be attorneys waiting in line to represent her pro bono.  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I don’t see anything he can litigate. If he tries to there will be attorneys waiting in line to represent her pro bono.

Doesn't he ALWAYS threaten to sue...and rarely follows through.  His suits are generally failures.  YNB's profile will be raised if anything like this happens.

• Love 10
On 10/13/2018 at 12:50 AM, Jpxfactor said:

Omg hateful women. That’s why it never works women attack women and try and bring them down. I don’t care what side of the isle u r on

I am  curious whether the same would apply if a group of men on a talk show criticized another man. Do people feel men shouldn't criticize one another? 

• Love 18
On 10/12/2018 at 10:33 AM, General Days said:

I couldn't rewind, because I was already out of buffer, but I thought YNB said something like "I don't respect her," or "She doesn't have my respect," or similar. Did anyone else hear what I heard (or something like it)? 

That's it EXACTLY (in case it's now missing from YouTube, etc.)

• Love 9
On 10/12/2018 at 3:17 PM, Jpxfactor said:

What a bunch of nasty women.. Brown has a huge chip...maybe they all jelly of Melania...she has class

"Money Can't Buy You Class," sings the classless Countess Luann.       Melania has natural beauty and a good figure.  She may have evolved into the appearance of class because she has unlimited funds at her disposal.  Sometimes she appears to be classy...and then she makes silly* mistakes that show she may simply be selfish and entitled.

*She also has speechwriters, a spokesperson, and a staff that does everything to ensure that she appears intelligent and "classy."

• Love 14
33 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

"Money Can't Buy You Class," sings the classless Countess Luann.       Melania has natural beauty and a good figure.  She may have evolved into the appearance of class because she has unlimited funds at her disposal.  Sometimes she appears to be classy...and then she makes silly* mistakes that show she may simply be selfish and entitled.

*She also has speechwriters, a spokesperson, and a staff that does everything to ensure that she appears intelligent and "classy."

I wouldn’t use the word “classy” - she’s well dressed and well groomed.  She’s more robotic than classy.  Just goes to show that you can’t buy class.

• Love 17

I know I'm in the minority, but I dont consider her beautiful at all. She has very severe angles to her face and needs more softness. I dont know if that is natural or not. She wears clothes well and I like her hair.

Seeing that guy promote her inerview on The View did not make me want to tune in.He angered me and I did not watch. 

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, Morgalisa said:

I know I'm in the minority, but I dont consider her beautiful at all. She has very severe angles to her face and needs more softness. I dont know if that is natural or not. She wears clothes well and I like her hair.

Her eyes bother me.  They’re so tiny, she seems to be squinting all the time.  Very unattractive “bear” eyes.

• Love 15

I took issue with the women using Kim Kardashian as the example of a reality star that can make a difference. The way they said it completely ignored the fact that Kim didn't do any of the leg work. She used her resources to get in contact with the woman's lawyer and a team of people who were already dedicating so much of their time to building a case for her release along with a larger case on prison reform. Kim Kardashian used her celebrity to take the work of hardworking, nameless and faceless people and using her voice to give their work life. Kudos to Kim for using her name for something good but let's be a bit more responsible and not make comments that even infer that Kim was a one woman show. 

I completely agree with Abby about the media giving certain things too much attention in the name of keeping up. Why is Kanye in the white house or Kanye holding up an SNL audience making news on major news outlets that are supposed to be dedicated to trustworthy journalism? The media is complaining about the news when they are actively the reason that certain things BECOME big news in the first place. They complain about distractions when they help make those distractions top headlines. Keep the Kanye news to TMZ and Entertainment Tonight. 

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I completely agree with Abby about the media giving certain things too much attention in the name of keeping up. Why is Kanye in the white house or Kanye holding up an SNL audience making news on major news outlets that are supposed to be dedicated to trustworthy journalism? The media is complaining about the news when they are actively the reason that certain things BECOME big news in the first place. They complain about distractions when they help make those distractions top headlines. Keep the Kanye news to TMZ and Entertainment Tonight. 

The media is largely responsible for the situation that we are in as a country.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

The media is largely responsible for the situation that we are in as a country.  

I have to agree that they over-cover certain things.  Nobody would pay attention to nitwits if they weren't covered ad nauseum.  We don't need panel discussions on every aspect of pop culture.

1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

I completely agree with Abby about the media giving certain things too much attention in the name of keeping up. Why is Kanye in the white house or Kanye holding up an SNL audience making news on major news outlets that are supposed to be dedicated to trustworthy journalism? The media is complaining about the news when they are actively the reason that certain things BECOME big news in the first place.

Exactly!

• Love 10