Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: The Woman Who Fell to Earth

• Start Topic

As an American first-timer to this show, this was a pretty enjoyable episode. I'm sure it's hard for a 55+ show to keep things fresh and non-redundant, but it was fun for me. The Doctor purposely continually pissing off the Tim Shaw alien was pretty funny and the humor was enjoyable all around

• Love 4

While the Doctor was taking her nap and getting glowy with the regeneration process, she exhaled this glowy energy thing. I saw the same thing happen in Matt Smith's first full episode. What is it? Just part of the regeneration process or does it have significance?

38 minutes ago, DanaK said:

While the Doctor was taking her nap and getting glowy with the regeneration process, she exhaled this glowy energy thing. I saw the same thing happen in Matt Smith's first full episode. What is it? Just part of the regeneration process or does it have significance?

It is supposed to be regeneation energy.  It probably doesn’t matter in this case.