Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

On 2/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Maybe, but it's not Rinna's money, and I doubt she is privy to the details of others' contracts.  If Bravo wants some money back, it's their battle to wage.

Didn't she also gripe about Yolanda?   Her shtick didn't work then.  She's a piece of work!

• Love 7
On 2/17/2019 at 12:03 AM, kokapetl said:

None of that excludes LVP having instructed her minion do the dirty work. 

And let’s not pretend LVP doesn’t have minions. She has a show where she literally “rules” over her employees. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, kokapetl said:

And let’s not pretend LVP doesn’t have minions. She has a show where she literally “rules” over her employees. 

This season will be interesting - LVP is used to being in a position where people have to do her bidding (employees), or are pretty easily manipulated because they defer to her sense of entitlement (newbies). But “Teddi Bear” is in the business of accountability and won’t be shy about calling LVP on her shit, and Denise doesn’t seem easily fooled either. Who will LVP draft as flying monkeys (besides Ken)?!

• Love 4

Holy moly...check out Rinna and Nicolette Sheridan’s twitter feed.  Twitter fight.  Harry Hamlin is involved, and some believe Rinna may also be tweeting using his twitter account!  (Before anyone deletes posts)

Nicollette is not happy.

I am starting to think Kim Richards did know something about Hamlin!

@IamNicollette

@lisarinna

@HarryRHamlin

• Love 2

Also...I think the issue over Hamlin that Kim was referring to in Amsterdam, (when Rinna flipped and broke the glass) is the actress Julianne Phillips.  Think of the connections just before Julianne dropped out of Hollywood.  There have rumors all over the internet for years.

Julianne starred with Harry Hamlin in the movie Allie & Me which was released in 1997, the year Rinna and Hamlin married.  Julianne drops out of the Hollywood scene around this time.  This was after Julianne was no longer Mrs. Bruce Springsteen, the popular series Sisters was over and then this mediocre movie was released.

The rumors are Hamlin and Julianne had an affair, and she didn’t know he was also dating Rinna.  When she broke up with Hamlin over that, there are murmured claims that Hamlin may have attacked her...This is the rated G version of events.  Rumors continue that Rinna was cruel to her and scared her off from talking.  

I just noticed a (premiere photo maybe?) photograph around that time of Dyan Cannon, (aka Mrs. Cary Grant) with an uncredited role in Allie & Me, James Wilder, who was also in that movie Allie & Me, and would you believe, Nicollette Sheridan, (aka Mrs. Harry Hamlin at the premiere?) Remember, James Wilder was also on Melrose Place.  Who else was on that show?  Lisa Rinna.

I see you Rinna.  The hustling is the only thing about you that’s real.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 7
On 2/23/2019 at 7:33 PM, dosodog said:

But Dorit, Rinna and Teddi?  Ohhh my!  Dorit claims they brought in several trainers for the dogs (people really need the training) and she's getting shredded.  Lisa Rinna is getting JP thrown in her face, Nicolette Sheridan and saved screen shots of a post where she called haters "fat with 50 cats and teeth in their vagina".  I don't get the teeth vagina thing?

Dorit is a lying con-woman.

Rinna is a fucking asshole.

2 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

I just noticed a (premiere photo maybe?) photograph around that time of Dyan Cannon, (aka Mrs. Cary Grant) with an uncredited role in Allie & Me, James Wilder, who was also in that movie Allie & Me, and would you believe, Nicollette Sheridan, (aka Mrs. Harry Hamlin at the premiere?) Remember, James Wilder was also on Melrose Place.  Who else was on that show?  Lisa Rinna.

And Nicolette and James Wilder dated!

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I definitely believe Sheridan.  She’s not on the show to defend herself, just like Leann Rimes. I bet Eddie and Leann are glad Brandi is not on anymore!

Rinna keeps putting it all out there.  Nicolette responds.  What kind of a man would tweet that?  She needs to take responsibility for her words.  I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Lisa using his account. We don’t know the truth but those are just my opinions based on what we’ve seen from Rinna on this show.

Maybe Satan Andy will come through and invite Sheridan to the RHOBH cast next season...one can only hope...😎

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Dorit is a lying con-woman.

Rinna is a fucking asshole.

And Nicolette and James Wilder dated!

Did they date after Nicolette and Harry were no longer a couple? What is going on with these people?!!

Also, did you think Rinna discussed with Denise Richards her relationship with Aaron & Nicollette off camera and then putting that story out there on camera about Nicollette being their marital connection?  

At least Erika immediately questioned if that was true!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Maybe Satan Andy will come through and invite Sheridan to the RHOBH cast next season...one can only hope...😎

Hopefully SatanAndy will use his evil power for good - to better entertain us!

3 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Did they date after Nicolette and Harry were no longer a couple? What is going on with these people?!!

Not sure when they dated, I think it was when he was on MP, so after Nicolette and Harry but maybe also after she dated Bolton?

@IKnowRight I know, right!?  (love your username)  It is like musical chairs with these hollywood d-listers!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

This is supposed to be Harry Hamlin?

Harry Hamlin‏ Verified account @HarryRHamlin Feb 23

Re Fake News! What’s it called when your wife of one year suddenly goes to bed with a pop singer? ...two weeks after your mother dies?? I did a lotta stuff with my wife “nose to nose” but ending our marriage was not one of them!

Rinna's unhinged on twitter insulting people left and right. What a loon.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, dosodog said:

If this is true, Rinna started this, she's really going to get roasted on Twitter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/rhobh-lisa-rinna-says-lisa-vanderpump-set-up-puppygate/amp/

And I will be here for all of it.....

emma stone oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

It sounds like Rinna keeps it alive and Dorit plays the victim and runs with it.

I love when there's a dramatic season where the housewives are all like "You'll see! You'll see how evils she is", and all the season shows, is how desperate the quoted housewife comes across as trying to take down the housewife in question.

Someone pop the popcorn.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Hopefully SatanAndy will use his evil power for good - to better entertain us!

Not sure when they dated, I think it was when he was on MP, so after Nicolette and Harry but maybe also after she dated Bolton?

@IKnowRight I know, right!?  (love your username)  It is like musical chairs with these hollywood d-listers!

Thanks for the scoop on the Wilder-Sheridan...I truly thought she was there for the Hamlin!👌🏻

Thanks on the username.  I originally started with this usename on the original Bravotv board before they couldn’t handle the heat!  Thankful for PTV to blog on housewives and more...🤩

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

It sounds like Rinna keeps it alive and Dorit plays the victim and runs with it.

I love when there's a dramatic season where the housewives are all like "You'll see! You'll see how evils she is", and all the season shows, is how desperate the quoted housewife comes across as trying to take down the housewife in question.

Someone pop the popcorn.

Well...you know what they say, SweetieDarling?  The old standard operating procedure of deflection.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, dosodog said:

If this is true, Rinna started this, she's really going to get roasted on Twitter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/rhobh-lisa-rinna-says-lisa-vanderpump-set-up-puppygate/amp/

And I will be here for all of it.....

emma stone oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

“He’s your employee. This wouldn’t get out there is you didn’t want it out there.”

Rinna is right about that - if LVP didn’t want it out there, her employee wouldn’t have paraded Lucy around in front of the camera talking about how mad he was. LVP used Dorit, Kyle and Teddi for her own purposes - as obnoxious as Rinna can be, she’s right - it was “a fucking set-up.”

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, nexxie said:

“He’s your employee. This wouldn’t get out there is you didn’t want it out there.”

Rinna is right about that - if LVP didn’t want it out there, her employee wouldn’t have paraded Lucy around in front of the camera talking about how mad he was. LVP used Dorit, Kyle and Teddi for her own purposes - as obnoxious as Rinna can be, she’s right - it was “a fucking set-up.”

ok, so John made it public (with LVP's blessing?). They made sure that Teddi and Kyle knew about Puppygate, yet claimed it had been dealt with and LVP didn't want to talk about it.

Dorit told Erika her side of the story (why?).

LVP and Ken met with Dorit and Whats-his-face in his best t-shirt and ripped jeans, and cleared the air; there were no ill intentions, all was forgiven.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, going into this next episode, theoretically, it shouldn't be an issue. Which leaves the question: who will bring it up and make it an issue after it has, allegedly, been put to bed?

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 11
32 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

ok, so John made it public (with LVP's blessing?). They made sure that Teddi and Kyle knew about Puppygate, yet claimed it had been dealt with and LVP didn't want to talk about it.

Dorit told Erika her side of the story (why?).

LVP and Ken met with Dorit and Whats-his-face in his best t-shirt and ripped jeans, and cleared the air; there were no ill intentions, all was forgiven.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, going into this next episode, theoretically, it shouldn't be an issue. Which leaves the question: who will bring it up and make it an issue after it has, allegedly, been put to bed?

The clip doesn’t show the beginning of the conversation, so we’ll have to wait and see how it is brought up. But if people feel they were set up, they have every right to call it out.

• Love 1
On 2/23/2019 at 9:24 PM, mbaywife123 said:

I think that LVP not filming more episodes is her storyline for this season.

I think she went to Bravo and said she was burnt out with the filming of VPR, opening two new venues as well as her bothers suicide.

We all know from her own statements that she doesn't like to be seen as weepy or weak and Bravo aquissed and said fine sit the rest of the season out but we have to make it look as if something went really south with the rest of the cast towards you. (Hence the stupid dog story and her and Ken's fight with Kyle, which Kyle is probably in on the whole thing).

The rest of the cast they just treated them like mushrooms, leave them in the dark and feed them bullshit.

LVP may not have shown up for filming/promos etc. but she more than earned her wages because she is all that these cast mates will be talking about all season long.

We still have to wait and see. I’ve heard that she does continue to film just not with the group. Denise’s wedding was her last group scene, then she has her falling out with Kyle and the trailer showed a clip of Dorit going to confront her at one of her restaurants. In addition, I heard she still films solo and witch Denise and Camille. We will see if that’s true or not. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, KnotsLanding said:

We still have to wait and see. I’ve heard that she does continue to film just not with the group. Denise’s wedding was her last group scene, then she has her falling out with Kyle and the trailer showed a clip of Dorit going to confront her at one of her restaurants. In addition, I heard she still films solo and witch Denise and Camille. We will see if that’s true or not. 

I think it's been confirmed that she stopped filming entirely at some point in the season. And at the various press events, all of the women, including Denise, speak in a way that suggests that is the case. Many were surprised that she showed up to the red carpet event for the premiere of the season. I didn't realize that Dorit attempts to confront her at one of her restaurants. I'm going to guess that's the incident that becomes the last straw for her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Based on photos posted of the HW at the reunion;

1. Dorit - GO AWAY!!! Doesn't she realize that needing to wear labels and/or jewelry that scream brand names shows her total insecurity and how much of a wannabe she is. Class is not in abundance at the Kemsley house. Poor, poor pitiful girl.

2. Kyle - The wig/hair extensions look much better this time and she looks attractive. I don't know why she picked a hideous colored dress unless she and Rinna got a twofer deal.

3. Rinna - I like her as a blond and with long hair. The dress was better than Kyle's but just so so.

4. Denise - Boring outfit. Why do these wome believe channeling Jeannie is a good look?

5. Erika - Looks lovely.

6. Teddi - Looks good; a one step dressier version of herself.

• Love 2

I don't like these new pointy shoulder pads. They are a distraction to me.  I think I sid that once before and another poster said they made her/him think of Jane Jetson, lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Man, production must really hate these bitches because they all looked like hot buttered shit in that video. What the hell is wrong with Vyle's skin?!? She looks like she's got huge bumps all over the place, including on either side of her upper nose. So weird.

And given all the snottiness from Camille this season, I appreciated that the cameraman honed in on her rippled cellulite thighs on the couch, nice touch cameraman!

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Thank you.

I hope I don't have nightmares.   They all look like they're attending an old hookers' reunion.   Geez!   What's up with Kyle's face?   Are those pimples? Moles?  Warts?  I thought Erika looked the best.   I wasn't crazy about her dress but her face looked really good. 

Edited by AnnA
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I will never understand why attractive wealthy women in Beverly Hills choose to  wear dresses that do NOT flatter them in the least little bit. 

• Love 3

So disappointed in Camille's outfit. She usually picks something that is so flattering and stylish. Her hair looked like shit too. Erika looked good - her skin usually looks flawless, so maybe it's not so flawless after all. Good lord they zoomed in so closely on Kyle you could see where they injected the juvaderm or whatever into her face right next to her lips. clump clump. I do think Kyle looked good from a distance, probably one of her better reunion looks, she didn't cut off her legs/ankles with a mid calf outfit and then ankle straps. Teddy has a thick middle. Rinna is just displeasing.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/11/2019 at 6:59 PM, AnnA said:

I will never understand why attractive wealthy women in Beverly Hills choose to  wear dresses that do NOT flatter them in the least little bit. 

For real. Camille has a phenomenal body and that dress when she was standing looked like a sparkly sack and when she was sitting showed the one thing you can't exercise away, if you are genetically predisposed, cottage cheese thighs. And Kyle should have had a peel or something her skin is awful.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 3