Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: A New Beginning.

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

On 10/23/2018 at 1:38 PM, Nashville said:

You don’t eat ALL the guts that way; unwashed squirrel colon, for example, would be gritty as hell on your teeth. ;>

Every time we've watched CDB eating acorns or squirrel guts or dogs or worms or turtles, I had a hellish vision of Gordon Ramsay striding up, yelling, "Wot IS that? It's fucking disgusting! Aw, Come ON! That's fucking RAW!"

• Love 2
2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Every time we've watched CDB eating acorns or squirrel guts or dogs or worms or turtles, I had a hellish vision of Gordon Ramsay striding up, yelling, "Wot IS that? It's fucking disgusting! Aw, Come ON! That's fucking RAW!"

Haha! The true horror in that is Gordon Ramsey being a survivor, lol.

• Love 2

Guy goes to free a horse from a wagon because a zombie horde is coming. We see a wide shot of him slashing at the connection. There are no zombies to be seen. Next is a closeup of him being bit in the Arm by a Zombie. Damn teleporting Zombies!

On 8.10.2018 at 7:31 AM, mrspidey said:

They needed the plow as a blueprint so they can make more. 

Its a plow, not rocket science. If you really can't figure it out, charge a phone on a genrator or solar panels and take a photo.

On 8.10.2018 at 8:33 AM, heisenberg said:

For the food it is very easy to make hydro-culture, if some teenagers are able to grow some weed I don't understand why older people would not be able to do the same with vegetables.

Hydroculture isn't easy. You need to mix a precise amount of nutrients into the water to not kill those plants. It's easy if you can just buy those nutrients and dose as written on the bottle, but it's almost impossible to do diy. Also marijuana is a pretty easy plant to grow.

There is a reason why people have grown plants in dirt and not just water for milennia. Not sure what their problem with that is though.

Edited by Miles
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/6/2018 at 7:01 PM, Miles said:

Guy goes to free a horse from a wagon because a zombie horde is coming. We see a wide shot of him slashing at the connection. There are no zombies to be seen. Next is a closeup of him being bit in the Arm by a Zombie. Damn teleporting Zombies!

After the guy died, they also immediatly cleared out the herd, they were running away from just moments earlier.

I droped this show after the unbearable stupidity of seasons 7 and 8. Now that it's done I came back to see if I could binge my way through. Not looking good at the moment.

1 hour ago, PurpleTentacle said:

I droped this show after the unbearable stupidity of seasons 7 and 8. Now that it's done I came back to see if I could binge my way through. Not looking good at the moment.

Spoiler Alert: it doesn't get better. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1