Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

Life Below Zero

3 hours ago, iluvobx said:

New season starts in early Sept.  This year, it will be on Monday night.

Oh good.  I’ll look forward to it.  

Three hours of LBZ and not a moment of Sue?  I don't really like any of the cast but her. She is not afraid to reveal her shortcomings. The others have become all too "preachy" about how much they love their life, they love their dogs, yada, yada, yada. 

• Like 1

Watched "Next Generation" last night ... what a yawner!!!  I'm giving the show one more chance & I'm done.  (The show was absolutely pathetic:  getting water from a frozen lake, fishing with two little ones, building a tent in the bush & thawing out the "loves" SnoGo.)

11 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Watched "Next Generation" last night ... what a yawner!!!  I'm giving the show one more chance & I'm done.  (The show was absolutely pathetic:  getting water from a frozen lake, fishing with two little ones, building a tent in the bush & thawing out the "loves" SnoGo.)

I quit watching this version. Only one person I liked and even he got boring.

• Laugh 1

When the "loves" were building that whatayathingy (the word escapes me, duh) to slide across right towards the end of the show there was a scene with a nice big house just behind them in whose yard they would have been attached it to trees it seemed to me. The house had an upper story with big windows and smoke coming out of the chimney. I replayed that tail end of my recording several times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. 

I can't stand those two long enough to care to go back through the whole recording for their scenes to see if I missed seeing that big house in them. Caught it during the last few moments of the show. It just seemed weird. 

• Laugh 1