Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Maybe Michonne finally found a way to get Negan to eat his sammies like a good boy.

No! Please don't let him be Negan's.

I'm commenting without having seen anything. My DVR didn't record it again. I guess I'll google for a picture.

Just now, AngelaHunter said:

Really, this was so wild, wacky and bizarre it's worth watching. Except for the brats. And the opening monologue. And sweet Uncle Negan.

I'm way behind, but I  have to confess the little toy sheriff tugged at my heart.   But Judith is awful.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

Really, this was so wild, wacky and bizarre it's worth watching. Except for the brats. And the opening monologue. And sweet Uncle Negan.

I really can't imagine it without Rick as well. Was Maggie in this episode? 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Anela said:

No! Please don't let him be Negan's.

I'm commenting without having seen anything. My DVR didn't record it again. I guess I'll google for a picture.

Omg YES...i would watch how that unfolds.

• Love 2
Just now, SoSueMe said:

Whoa, hard sell on the Judith actress. Go figure.

Right??  I'm just going to quote AV Club here.

Is anyone as annoying as teenage Henry? (Judith Grimes comes close when she stands there among the adults and says it was her call to bring the survivors back to Alexandria. Shut up, kid.)

We’re going to ignore the scene of Judith hanging out and doing math homework with a still-jailed Negan, as should everyone, because that is just ridiculous. Judith speaks less like a human child and more like a sentient bad-screenwriting 101 class, spouting hoary koans about how numbers don’t care if you’re good or bad.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

I just realized Jerry lost weight. Good for him. Obesity kills.

So is this show officially parody now? Can we we laugh in real amusement instead of derision? Oh, boy.

Makes you wonder how many more seasons til cancellation, doesn't it?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, peach said:

Angela Kang has performed a miracle.   This show has normal television  episode pacing for the first time EVER.

This is true, and you're right - it IS the first time that I can remember. So that's why I enjoyed it, as weird and freakish (Carol sets Evil Bearded Anonymous Savior on fire. He just sits there) as it was!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Melissa has worked with all three of the Lindtz children.

Madison played Sophia

Mason played young Henry.

Now older brother Matt is Teen Henry.

BOTH HENRYS ARE SOPHIA'S BROTHERS?  That is kinda cool.  Unpopular  opinion: I  like teen Henry.

Edited by peach
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

This is true, and you're right - it IS the first time that I can remember. So that's why I enjoyed it, as weird and freakish (Carol sets Evil Bearded Anonymous Savior on fire. He just sits there) as it was!

I bet this has always driven her crazy, and she finally got to fix it.  It's  a standard formula, there has never been any excuse for how bad it was.

Edited by peach
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

I'm present ! Let's see how much this episode ticks me off :D

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Good evening everyone!  Let's see  if this episode is going to be good!!  

Oh you guys LOL ;)

• Love 2