Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Shame they didn't keep Carl for the "millennial" TWD show.

I would be much interested in hearing the exact working of his reply if he was asked to appear/approached about appearing in this particular ep. 

• Love 2
Just now, suomi said:

I would be much interested in hearing the exact working of his reply if he was asked to appear/approached about appearing in this particular ep. 

They didn't even have him give a clip in all the farewells to Andy.  I think there is some super bad blood between AMC and him.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, suomi said:

I would be much interested in hearing the exact working of his reply if he was asked to appear/approached about appearing in this particular ep

Bet they didn't even ask Carl to be a part of it, seeing as they pushed him out of the show in such a bad way last season.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Bet they didn't even ask Carl to be a part of it, seeing as they pushed him out of the show in such a bad way last season.

I don't keep up with all the behind the scenes drama, but maybe his dad burned those bridges.

• Love 1

If they just could have ended it with the fade to black after Daryl turned and walked back into the woods, that would have felt like a decent enough ending for Rick even with all the stupid that preceded it.  Despite everything they nailed the landing.  And then they just had to throw in a magic helicopter.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

If they just could have ended it with the fade to black after Daryl turned and walked back into the woods, that would have felt like a decent enough ending for Rick even with all the stupid that preceded it.

Exactly what I said! They just can't leave well enough alone.

I guess I'll watch this, but I know I'll hate myself in the morning.

• Love 2