Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

I cried my eyes out.  He went out sacrificing himself in a blaze of glory, with Daryl helping him.  Sad but emotionally satisfying. Then they fucking RUINED IT.  And I have no words for this Judith Grimes bullshit.  Except that her voice is annoying on top of how much I hate it anyway.

• Love 15

Oh my god — ridiculous, ridiculous!! But I’ll take it — the Walking Dead world probably doesn’t work for me without Rick Grimes in it somewhere.  Even if I don’t see him.  Thank god he was a “B”.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, lawless said:

Oh my god — ridiculous, ridiculous!! But I’ll take it — the Walking Dead world probably doesn’t work for me without Rick Grimes in it somewhere.  Even if I don’t see him.  Thank god he was a “B”.

I thought Jadis said she had a "B" (Gabriel, I guess?) but then asked the copter guys to save her friend.

1 minute ago, raven said:

He left the murder coat behind.

That poor coat is all alone now. I swear to God if Judith wears it....oh I won't care...because Rick Grimes is the only reason I kept watching this stupid show.

• Love 5

I loved the Shane and Hershel parts, I FF through the Negan crap.  I will just end it in my head when the bridge blew up, and Daryl walked away into the woods.  Love to all you guys on this board.  <blowing kisses>

• Love 14

This upcoming shit looks like we will need our shittin pants.  Cause it’s going to be shitty.  I’m assuming Negan and Judith are chummy. 

No Rick, no show.  It’s not becoming the best show again.  

The shark was jumped.  A bigger shark than even Roy Scheider could imagine.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, raven said:

I thought Jadis said she had a "B" (Gabriel, I guess?) but then asked the copter guys to save her friend.

We have no idea what the A/B scale Jadis and the Hellcoppers continually reference actually means, but:

• The Hellcoppers were adamant about wanting an A.
  • FP was actually a B, but Jadis intended to try to pass him off as an A.
  • Rick is a B as well, but Jadis talked the Hellcoppers into taking Rick anyway.
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

What?? How did I miss that? Do I need to look at and listen to that screeching Hardwick to find this out??

That was our last look at Rick.  Being medevaced out with Jadis bathed in sunlight as the same song from the series premier played them off.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, raven said:

Nope, they showed it in the episode, right towards the end.

Thank you. I saw Hardwick and automatically switched off.

Jadis saves Rick? OMG. I guess she still wants to lay with him. Good thing no one else heard or saw that chopper.

"The Walking Dead is back to being the best show on television!" Hahahahahahah! Who wrote that, Gimple or Kirkman?

I can't anymore. That Judith? Oh, shit no.

• Love 5