Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
raven

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

Almost time for the season finale!  The Dixon brothers will give us two points of view about this.

giphy_s.gif

or maybe?

sad the walking dead GIF

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Good evening!!!!   Ready for the season finale.  Wine ready...snacks ready.  Let's hope it is as good as last week!!

• Like 5

Just now, nodorothyparker said:

At this point, I'm surprised folks aren't at least a little suspicious how Saddiq is always the last man standing to tell these tales.

Titanium Steel Plot Armor.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

I have cheap wine.  Just watched Henry and Tara heads on sticks again.  Still laughed.  Specially at the part where Brett Butker was “fighting”.  

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Just now, chick binewski said:

Before I forget thanks all for the company this season!

And damn we're getting ANOTHER time jump?

I agree, this group makes it so fun.

• Like 2

Not to be too gruesome, but in hard times couldn’t they eat a horse? There seems to be a lot of them at the kingdom. 

• Like 3

Hey, we're all heading to an uncertain future too.  Let's be valiant, people.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Just now, SamBeckett said:

Daryl’s giving of the plate of food to Lydia was a nice touch. 

But a WASTED touch.  That little bitch should go ask her mother for something to eat.

• Like 3

Just now, wait.what said:

Not to be too gruesome, but in hard times couldn’t they eat a horse? There seems to be a lot of them at the kingdom. 

Why not? They ate dogs, hell even some ate people.

• Like 1

I'll be honest I was only half paying attention to Zeke's speech but I did notice how very fine he looks in his winter gear up on that horse.  Even with the ratty wig.

• Like 5

So what was all that "release the Negan" nonsense Chris Hardwick was going on about last week on Talking Dead? Is he supposed to be some kind of secret weapon? Negan was nothing without his group of neanderthals. 

2 minutes ago, wait.what said:

No more Horse deaths, please!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

On the plus side, everyone looks fab as hell in their winter outfits.

Most of this crowd seems to be able to pull off a jaunty scarf quite nicely.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

On the plus side, everyone looks fab as hell in their winter outfits.

They might be going hungry but they'll NEVER run out of fashion!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

So what was all that "release the Negan" nonsense Chris Hardwick was going on about last week on Talking Dead? Is he supposed to be some kind of secret weapon? Negan was nothing without his group of neanderthals. 

I mean, if they do release Negan as a secret weapon against Alpha, it could very well work. She will probably toss herself off the nearest cliff after having to listen to him talking about his dick for thirty minutes straight.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 7

2 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Why wait for things to get this bad?  And what happened in Alexandria for things to get so bad?

ASZ suffered a lot of damage during All Out War, but they rebuilt it during the time jumps.

So I'm also curious.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

I should have checked to see when "Fear" comes back on. I will be going through withdrawal.

June 2.

• Like 4

If they had Eugene making bullets for this 6 years they would have been well stocked up and been able to shoot the Whisperers and been done with it before last week even happened. 

• Like 8

raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.