Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Back to School

You could tell that Noam wasn't very good at the sex, because all us experts know that once you remove the condom from the wrapper, they go stale very quickly, you know, kinda like when you cut an avocado.

• Love 1

Still love this show, but I thought this episode was meh.

I know we're supposed to hate Jeff for getting rid of Myrtle, but I really hate that they're turning his character into a wimpy schlub groveling after Mateo. I don't remember him being this sad-sack in the beginning, and I quite liked his character back then.

• Love 11

Don't worry 'bout it, it's just a drinking game. 

Sorry, I meant to YELL that. "IT'S A DRINKING GAME." *Sniffles and cries* 

Wasn't even in the show and this made me laugh out loud!  HAHAHAHA!!

I like that Amy and Jonah are actually together.  She calls him out on his pompous/elitist shit and he makes her feel less sorry for herself, so it works for me.  But the baby?  NO.

• Love 2
On 10/5/2018 at 12:36 PM, iMonrey said:

I kind of feel sorry for Jeff. As I remember it, it wasn't his decision to fire Myrtle. Some corporate bigwig came into the store to do evaluations and it was her decision. He just benefited from it

The original decision wasn’t his, he wasn’t working there. But, if you recall, in the season finale he worked up a plan with the employees to confront the CEO and win Myrtle’s job back, and the CEO bought him off in something like two seconds by offering him his own job back with a promotion.

• Love 5