Type keyword(s) to search

The Apprentice [UK] - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I have to agree with Nick, Katie and Mark absolutely knew the paper skeleton was a gamble but fully went with anyway. I never liked Mark so his swing around didn't surprise me but her's did. I think Katie's very strong and probably will win but she wasn't all that trustworthy or likable this week.

Felipe, Felipe, Felipe *shakes head slowly*. I got where he was coming from but even I knew the minute he suggested it that Lord Sugar was going to roast him for it. The cake example LS brought up kind of hammered the point in as well. Lawyers and their loopholes :)

Katie showed a really nasty side to her tonight but at the same time I don't like Daniel so any opportunity to watch him squirm is okay with me.

Roisin is still in (yay!) and her £50 diamond (£50! O_O That dealer lost his head the minute she walked in) would've saved her if her team had lost. Sanjay though would've been fired and deservedly so.

I think that maybe the real problem with the skeleton was that it was unassembled. If they'd been able to buy one that had been constructed, I think Lord Sug might not have blown up quite so hard. It wasn't real, but then neither was the other teams. If it had looked real, I think he might have been willing to accept it, maybe even been amused by the cheek of it. Even if he'd imposed a fine, I don't think it would have been for the full price.

I also have to wonder if he'd already decided it was time to push Felipe out of the process. It's clear that Sugs knows what the candidates business plans are from the start of the show, and I can't really see him being keen on what Felipe outlined in You're Fired. Maybe if Felipe had demonstrated killer business instincts during the process, he'd have gone for it, but it wasn't to be.

• Love 2

Felipe was an idiot, but Lord Sugar definitely pulled that ~£300 figure out of his ass so that they wouldn't win though. The other team absolutely should have lost.

Agreed.

Then again, Daniel is so shabby a candidate, even Felipe almost was better.

Almost.

Honestly I would have fired both of them.

Roisin is still in (yay!) and her £50 diamond (£50! O_O That dealer lost his head the minute she walked in) would've saved her if her team had lost. Sanjay though would've been fired and deservedly so.

I dunno.  I respect that you like her, but I wonder if a lot of her support (beyond just you--I've seen just as overwhelming support for her elsewhere--including on some UK boards) is that she's Irish, and that she's pretty.  

She did get reamed somewhat unfairly by Sugar last episode for not being present enough in the show.  But how did she respond to that this episode?  By making NO attempt, not even a token one, to take leadership reins to prove herself after getting that feedback.  She's a lovely woman, I think, but there's zero leadership ability there.  Maybe SOME sales and bargaining ability it's true, but that's not a show winner with those, it's a runner up at best.  And even there, she got lucky that the diamond rep they found was enamored of her (the other guy the other team got probably wouldn't have reacted the same way).  Luck is part of success, it's true, but at the end of the day it's not a virtue of a person... it's just a box they can tick in a win column and move on.  The credit she DOES get is realizing she could push the guy even FURTHER down, and that part IS her victory, but the initial figure he tossed out even BEFORE she pushed him further already would have insured most of that victory.  And THAT part seemed due to her simply appealing to him.

I dunno.  I respect that you like her, but I wonder if a lot of her support (beyond just you--I've seen just as overwhelming support for her elsewhere--including on some UK boards) is that she's Irish, and that she's pretty.

I won't deny she's popular with us Irish types (and especially among some of us; she is very much the same age and background as myself) but i don't quite get this.

Do you really mean she's more popular with an audience, the vast majority of whom are British, because she's Irish? I have a bit of trouble believing that.

I won't deny she's popular with us Irish types (and especially among some of us; she is very much the same age and background as myself) but i don't quite get this.

Do you really mean she's more popular with an audience, the vast majority of whom are British, because she's Irish? I have a bit of trouble believing that.

This is something I've always noticed.  The British as a whole are deliberately blase about championing their own on shows like this, whereas when you can pigeonhole someone in a subgroup, the people in that subgroup are enthusiastic.  I think this is most pronounced with the Irish, because the relationship for many Irish with the Brits is grudging at best (and hostile of course at worst).

So I'm not talking about a voting block here.  Roisin wouldn't stand a chance in hell with a voting base of mainly Brits.  But in terms of net chatter, she's clearly got a lot more, because the Irish talk more, champion more, than the Brits usually do (although even with them, when they can peg a subgroup, like "Essex boy" then the supporters of that particular subgroup will be louder and more noticeable than for other British candidates.  They'll get louder champions than the candidates with no hook like that to get enthusiastic forums and tweets behind them (then again, some of them will also get stronger "anti" movements as well).

This is something I've always noticed.  The British as a whole are deliberately blase about championing their own on shows like this, whereas when you can pigeonhole someone in a subgroup, the people in that subgroup are enthusiastic.  I think this is most pronounced with the Irish, because the relationship for many Irish with the Brits is grudging at best (and hostile of course at worst).

So I'm not talking about a voting block here.  Roisin wouldn't stand a chance in hell with a voting base of mainly Brits.  But in terms of net chatter, she's clearly got a lot more, because the Irish talk more, champion more, than the Brits usually do (although even with them, when they can peg a subgroup, like "Essex boy" then the supporters of that particular subgroup will be louder and more noticeable than for other British candidates.  They'll get louder champions than the candidates with no hook like that to get enthusiastic forums and tweets behind them (then again, some of them will also get stronger "anti" movements as well).

Hmm. I sort of follow your logic there, though I don't really agree. The Apprentice is very popular in Ireland but those fans still represent only a tiny, tiny fraction of the people talking about the show online (and quite a lot of those people would have been rooting for Pamela.)

Honestly I think being Irish probably works against her in the popularity stakes - not because of some anti-Irish sentiment but because it is harder to make her fit into a a mental box; she's young educated and middle class, but younng educated, middle class Irish women are practically invisible in British pop culture.

I dunno.  I respect that you like her, but I wonder if a lot of her support (beyond just you--I've seen just as overwhelming support for her elsewhere--including on some UK boards) is that she's Irish, and that she's pretty.

I like her because, contrary to what Lord Suggs says, she actually has shown to be a really strong candidate. Her only blemish is her PM task when she lost because of not getting her figures right (which...lol, what a mistake to make for an accountant). Since then, she's grown in the process creatively, in sales and in managing her prices better. I think she does display leadership but it's not the loud, showy type that the rest of the candidates and I guess Lord Suggs himself, seem to veer towards. She's usually calm, gets on with it and speaks up only when she has to not because she wants to be the center of attention. I think I just prefer the quieter type of leadership but I understand why someone would question her large support base.

And the reason why I think Sanjay would've gone is because he completely botched the logistical side of the task (hence the fines on the missing products and arriving late) and his sale that he got was double of what Tenacity got for their oud oil. 

Edited by kdm07
  • Love 2

It's always fun when a team gloats about their team manager and then somehow they lose and everyone completely has an about face. Heh. They seemed to think Daniel did a great job and were really positive, but it seemed to me they were all only positive during the task because they thought they were winning. Still, he did something right if they managed to get everything with so much time to spare.

This was an interesting episode because it was one of the few times where I truly wasn't sure which team would win. Even though Sanjay's team was late and missed the chicken, the diamond price they got was insane. That really highlighted what makes this sort of task both frustrating and exciting because in some ways it's the luck of the draw -- Roisin pushed HARD on the diamond price, but the guy was also totally willing to let her run over him. The diamond guy Daniel got was uptight and not interested being remotely charitable, I bet even if Daniel was Roisin.

So... Skeletongate. I thought it was pretty clever, except for the fact that it wasn't assembled and was in a box. The directions said 1.80 m tall, and their paper skeleton was that tall, but only if it was assembled. They brought it back in a box. That's the same situation as the rope -- their rope could've easily been the correct length if they cut it, but they didn't. What's weird is the shop owner asked if they wanted scissors to cut the rope, but the editing doesn't make it clear how they responded. The next thing they show, which is a jump cut, is Katie saying, "Can we just take the whole thing" and Mark adds to the saleswoman, "Is that okay?" Why didn't they just cut the rope? In the end, Felipe was on borrowed time so I wouldn't be surprised if Lord Sugar was just looking for an opportunity to get rid of him.

I thought Roisin and Solomon were frontrunners and both were kind of useless in this episode. Solomon looked downright stupid with "Stevie," but I wonder if that was a tactic to humanize and build rapport to get the price down that Bianca wasn't seeing. Katie shows flashes of competence but I thought she defended herself poorly in the boardroom, to be honest. I still get a very self-serving smug vibe from Mark. I think he's competent, but he also seems like the kind of guy who would take credit for other people's work in an office or slyly throw his co-workers under the bus. Asking for £75 when the sink guy's initial offer was £80 was pathetic on Mark's part anyway.

All in all, I hope someone steps up next week and restores my faith in a deserving winner at the end because no one really looked too great this week.

Edited by Falafel

That really highlighted what makes this sort of task both frustrating and exciting because in some ways it's the luck of the draw -- Roisin pushed HARD on the diamond price, but the guy was also totally willing to let her run over him. The diamond guy Daniel got was uptight and not interested being remotely charitable, I bet even if Daniel was Roisin.

I thought Roisin and Solomon were frontrunners and both were kind of useless in this episode. 

Solomon was just awful.  As for Roisin, again while it's easy to look at the resulting price on that diamond and attribute it to her, you are correct she was set up for success there from the start. Her guy STARTED low, and was also wiling to go much lower. And that could have been because of her appearance, or maybe even just because he knew he was on TV and wanted to look like he was playing along.  I'd say its undeniable that she capitalized on the situation, but I don't know if I can acknowledge it as great skill or gameplay when it's tossed in your lap like that.  To me the part of the process she DID have control over was what she STILL failed at.  Showing any sign of assertiveness or leadership.  It's probably WAY too late for her now on that front, I suppose.  When Sugar tells you he ain't seen nothin' from you, he means speaking up in the boardroom, sure, but also he also means speaking up outside of it too.  So he mentions that to her for the nth time last boardroom and she makes no move to take a more active role afterwards?  If her team had lost, I think unless someone had screwed up big time she might have been in real danger for just plain not listening to Sugar--the unstated stuff as much as the stated.

Felipe was an idiot, but Lord Sugar definitely pulled that ~£300 figure out of his ass so that they wouldn't win though. The other team absolutely should have lost.

When Felipe wanted to move forward with buying the paper skeleton, I was like, hmm maybe he found a loophole? But I still wouldn't have risked it. I'm quite sure "human skeleton" means "made of human" not just depicting a human in real dimensions. I think that is what lawyer Felipe was going for, anyway.

I agree that the penalty seemed high, and suspicious that it was just enough to make them lose. I wonder if that was the "didn't get the item" penalty or "something was wrong with the item you got" penalty, or maybe there is no difference? I know the being late penalty amount is different, right?

When Felipe wanted to move forward with buying the paper skeleton, I was like, hmm maybe he found a loophole? But I still wouldn't have risked it. I'm quite sure "human skeleton" means "made of human" not just depicting a human in real dimensions. I think that is what lawyer Felipe was going for, anyway.

I agree that the penalty seemed high, and suspicious that it was just enough to make them lose. I wonder if that was the "didn't get the item" penalty or "something was wrong with the item you got" penalty, or maybe there is no difference? I know the being late penalty amount is different, right?

I know there's a language barrier with him, but around laughing at him mangling SAYING the word "anatomical", I wondered if he didn't know (and nobody bothered to explain to him) that this was less a case of the formal dictionary definition ("of or relating to bodily structure.") and more a case of him placing the emphasis on the wrong word in the spec.  Because the definition of "skeleton", at least when applied to anatomy, always includes the word "bone", and a bone is a specific thing made of a specific substance (hint: not paper).

Solomon was just awful.  As for Roisin, again while it's easy to look at the resulting price on that diamond and attribute it to her, you are correct she was set up for success there from the start. Her guy STARTED low, and was also wiling to go much lower. And that could have been because of her appearance, or maybe even just because he knew he was on TV and wanted to look like he was playing along.  I'd say its undeniable that she capitalized on the situation, but I don't know if I can acknowledge it as great skill or gameplay when it's tossed in your lap like that.  To me the part of the process she DID have control over was what she STILL failed at.  Showing any sign of assertiveness or leadership.  It's probably WAY too late for her now on that front, I suppose.  When Sugar tells you he ain't seen nothin' from you, he means speaking up in the boardroom, sure, but also he also means speaking up outside of it too.  So he mentions that to her for the nth time last boardroom and she makes no move to take a more active role afterwards?  If her team had lost, I think unless someone had screwed up big time she might have been in real danger for just plain not listening to Sugar--the unstated stuff as much as the stated.

She was a project leader fairly early on and has been a major factor in numerous victories as ideas girl, for which it has to be said she hardly ever seems to get credit in the boardroom.

Should she have forced through on becoming PM here? Well perhaps, but I can't help but feel Sugar's issues are more with her calm, nonconfrontational style than any actual lack of energy or angency as such and its hard to go against the grain.

This wasn't a great week for Roisin but i do think the backlash against her is a bit much.

Edit: There's also the fact that she isn't a Londoner, or even resident in London (her BBC page lists her location as Dublin). That might not be a total dealbreaker but I think it probably would factor in in choosing a PM.

Edited by Lazlo

Edit: There's also the fact that she isn't a Londoner, or even resident in London (her BBC page lists her location as Dublin). That might not be a total dealbreaker but I think it probably would factor in in choosing a PM.

I think this might be a good reason for her to sit out as PM. Great play was made of Daniel heading straight to Golders Green for his chicken, and Bianca rolling her eyes because Roisin didn't want to head immediately to Hatton Garden. If you're on a treasure hunt against the clock, having local knowledge is perceived to be a huge advantage. Of course, look how that worked out for Zeeshaan last season...

I know there's a language barrier with him, but around laughing at him mangling SAYING the word "anatomical", I wondered if he didn't know (and nobody bothered to explain to him) that this was less a case of the formal dictionary definition ("of or relating to bodily structure.") and more a case of him placing the emphasis on the wrong word in the spec.  Because the definition of "skeleton", at least when applied to anatomy, always includes the word "bone", and a bone is a specific thing made of a specific substance (hint: not paper).

Felipe wasn't the one mangling the word "anatomical." That was Solomon. I think Felipe (and frankly his entire team) was concerned with "anatomical" in regards to the skeleton being accurate. But what they failed to grasp was the height that the description said wasn't a proposed possibility -- it was a requirement for what was delivered. Just as the rope wasn't cut to the right length, their skeleton wasn't constructed to the right height. Maybe if it wasn't in a box, it would've been approved. After all, none of them were actual bone -- Solomon did not buy real bones, he bought a model. If the paper one had been constructed, it probably would've been fine. According to the packaging, it looked like it was 3D and, yes, anatomical.

Edited by Falafel

I know!! I do have to wonder how such a business plan made it past the screening process, you'd think Lord Sugar would have said he's looking for something a bit more guarenteed. It's a shame that the two nicest people in this years shows were trying to push business plans that might as well have had "Will not interest Lord Sugar" stamped on the front,

Edited by HauntedBathroom

As soon as Lord Sugar had Daniel switch teams with Sanjay, I figured he was trying to get rid of Sanjay and save Daniel. Unfortunately, the whole episode was a bit predictable because Roisin's team was clearly better in every way, and then even in the boardroom, it was obvious Mark was the only one staying because he was the only one whose business plan wasn't revealed. Both Sanjay and Katie had horrible business plans. Whoever said upthread that Daniel's business plan must be very appealing to Lord Sugar is probably right.

With the advent of business plan discussion, it's almost as if the task didn't matter, but I thought Daniel's comments during the pitch were horrible. "The feedback we got today was pretty good. There was a person, a 22-year-old lady, who said she could taste the green tea coming through." Gee, thanks! It dawned on me in this episode that everything Sanjay did that seemed useful was probably Roisin carrying him because he was teamed up with her so much. I don't understand how Roisin is an account when she messed up the accounting task she PMed, but she kicks ass at all the creative tasks.

I didn't notice in earlier episodes, but wow, Solomon is a goofy weirdo. What is with his randomly looking around with that silly look on his face? He interrupted the pitch to say he'd buy the cheesecake as a gift for his roommates. Whaaaat? He is an odd duck. I bet he has a good business plan though. We'll see.

Is it just me or does Nick sometimes have really useless, irrelevant or just plain wrong observations? Nick can be good for a laugh, but I think Karren is way more astute.

Edited by Falafel

This is one of those episodes where you wonder how this cast would've played out had it been one of the first six seasons and they were competing to actually work for Lord Sugar, not with him.  Someone like Katie seems as almost a perfect 'Apprentice' and someone who would do well in virtually any organizational role, as shown by the fact that based on the tasks alone, she was a clear standout.  In business plans, however, her restaurant idea seemed ill-thought out and not at all worth the prize investment.  It's again something of a failing of the new format (going on four seasons now!) where they can't design tasks that better illustrate how the candidates' business plans can actually function as a viable business.  It's almost shaping up like another Helen/Tom situation where the winning candidate is terrible at "the process," but it almost doesn't matter since their business idea is good and they're not a total lunkhead.  I'm suspecting this might be the case with Daniel, though unlike Tom, Daniel might actually be a total lunkhead.

Also, wth went wrong with Mark?  I thought he was such a self-assured natural salesman (a manipulative jerk at times, but a fantastic, confident salesman).  I thought he actually *was* ill during the disaster.

He was pale and sweating buckets not just during his pitch, but in the boardroom as well.  He looked all the world like someone fighting the flu or a fever, though if that was the case, I'm not sure why it wouldn't have been mentioned during the show...too 'random' an element to bring into the process?  If it isn't illness, however, then I suspect Mark should've been fired straight-away.  Who can trust going into business with someone who's going to fall apart with nerves in a big situation? 

Is it just me or does Nick sometimes have really useless, irrelevant or just plain wrong observations? Nick can be good for a laugh, but I think Karren is way more astute.

It is not just you. He definitely plays favourites too.

Sorry to say it but I think Roisin is getting fired early next week, more or less regardless of how her interview goes. I can't see Lord Sugar investing in the crowded, risky ready meals market with an accountant who however creative is unlikely to have much if any experience in the secor. I'm sorry to say this because I like her a lot and think she'd win under the old format but right now I'd rate Daniel(!) as having better chances.

I also get the feeling that for whatever reason she just isn't personally popular in the boardroom, except maybe with Karren.

I didn't notice in earlier episodes, but wow, Solomon is a goofy weirdo. What is with his randomly looking around with that silly look on his face? He interrupted the pitch to say he'd buy the cheesecake as a gift for his roommates. Whaaaat?

When someone manages to make Daniel look good in comparison, he's indeed got to be something of a tosser.

It is not just you. He definitely plays favourites too.

Sorry to say it but I think Roisin is getting fired early next week, more or less regardless of how her interview goes. I can't see Lord Sugar investing in the crowded, risky ready meals market with an accountant who however creative is unlikely to have much if any experience in the secor. I'm sorry to say this because I like her a lot and think she'd win under the old format but right now I'd rate Daniel(!) as having better chances.

I also get the feeling that for whatever reason she just isn't personally popular in the boardroom, except maybe with Karren.

Honestly, Roisin is not all that. I think she's likely very good at specific things, fairly smart, reliable. even somewhat charming.  But she seems crap as a leader or as an entrepreneur.  Somewhere, sometime, she's going to make someone the world's best business partner, it's likely true.  But it will only be with someone who's the creative and leadership driver, and Roisin is the numbers/admin person.  That's not what Suggs is looking for.  

That said, she's on this show with absolute idiots.  I COULD actually see her having a chance, as little leadership skill as she has, because the alternatives are so weak.   Daniel, who's a bull in a china shop even on his best day.  Solomon, who's got the same intelligence seemingly as an Eggplant.  Mark.  Who's... on the show.  Yes, that's his role. Being on the show.  And doing... stuff.  I'm not sure what, exactly.

Okay, there's Bianca.  I guess she may be the best of this bad lot, just through process of elimination.

Edited by Kromm

Honestly, Roisin is not all that. I think she's likely very good at specific things, fairly smart, reliable. even somewhat charming.  But she seems crap as a leader or as an entrepreneur.  Somewhere, sometime, she's going to make someone the world's best business partner, it's likely true.  But it will only be with someone who's the creative and leadership driver, and Roisin is the numbers/admin person.  That's not what Suggs is looking for.  

Eh... that's going too far IMO. Roisin's proven herself pretty creative actually and while she isn't a particularly great leader we've seen a lot worse. I can believe her as an entrepreneur, even if she'll need a thicker skin. Her real problem isn't she hasn't invented a curved nailfile.

She also doesn't seem to have a particular London, or even UK base which could hurt her.(even Mark who has been in Britain for two years seems more firmly based there.)

I've barely noticed Bianca for most of this series - the main thing I remember is the unfortunate exclusivity boob - but she impressed me today (although the weepy moment was disconcerting). Her business looks like it would work.

Roisin's business was as bad as Katie's (apart from not being in Sunderland); and really - market research on six people?

Poor Solomon. I mean, it was his own fault, but still.

Roisin’s plan was fatally naive – as to be fair, she fully realised on ‘You’re Fired’ – but it’s hard to get over the feeling that Lord Sugar never liked her; that she was too polished and soft spoken. As I’ve said before she seemed to have a very hard time winning praise from him throughout the series and it adds a sour taste to his ‘with regret’.

I'm guessing she burst into tears in the taxi so hard they couldn't get a workable interview. Still she's smart and creative and I think she's a lot more realistic about what she can do now. I wish her well.

• Love 1

It just occurs to me that Solomon has only been in the boardroom once, and that was way back in the second week when Scott was easily the weaker candidate.  I feel that if Solomon had been in the bottom three at virtually any point since, Sugar would've used that incredibly lame business plan as an excuse for firing him on the spot.  Solomon was fortunate to get that far on such a thin plan.

So weird to see Ricky suddenly as a 'trusted adviser.' 

Poor Solomon. I mean, it was his own fault, but still.

The thing about Soloman is that I really don't think he's seen the show before. I get the impression he thought these interviews were going to be chilling over a latte and having an informal chat, where he could impress the interviewers with the fact he could pitch on the spot, not read out from a pre-written report. And for not realising they'd want to check his numbers first...no, he is a fuckwit.

• Love 1

Solomon's an idiot, but even I felt sorry for him by the end of that.

Roisin... I'd had a feeling she wasn't right for running any real business.  She's the type to be someone's super-efficient, smart loyal lieutenant. Not a leader. Not with any real understanding of business outside of balancing the books, and a good level of charm.

Daniel isn't anyone a sane person would trust with a business.  So no surprise he was the third boot.

Roisin... I'd had a feeling she wasn't right for running any real business.  She's the type to be someone's super-efficient, smart loyal lieutenant. Not a leader. Not with any real understanding of business outside of balancing the books, and a good level of charm.

I think that's going way too far to be honest. Yes her plan clearly showed naivite and inexperience - fatally so - but she also showed clear evidence of creativity, ambition and drive and I think a willingness to learn from her mistakes. She isn't ready yet but I think she will be.

Edited by Lazlo

After last week I was rooting for Bianca - but she lost me with her insistence on luxury. £35 for a pair of tights? Even the final price of £20 was ridiculous. Obviously she's quite well off in her current business, and maybe she doesn't blink at spending that much, but the market at that level is pretty small. How many women can afford that on a regular basis? For tights mass market has to be the way to go - volume sales at a lower price point.

Mind you, I think digital marketing is a bit like selling snake oil.

• Love 2

Tom was pwned on You're Hired. Ricky got to speak, Dr Leah got to speak, Tom got forgotten.

I think Bianca made the better presentation, and she did show that she was willing to lower the prices in the final boardroom. Her idea seemed to have legs (I had to say it) and all of the experts agreed there was a gap in the market she could fill. Mark seems to be trying to squeeze into a very crowded market, but it's not my money to choose.

Edited by HauntedBathroom

Tom was pwned on You're Hired. Ricky got to speak, Dr Leah got to speak, Tom got forgotten.

I think Bianca made the better presentation, and she did show that she was willing to lower the prices in the final boardroom. Her idea seemed to have legs (I had to say it) and all of the experts agreed there was a gap in the market she could fill. Mark seems to be trying to squeeze into a very crowded market, but it's not my money to choose.

Tom deserves to be forgotten.

I agree Bianca had a great idea but she came across a lot less impressive this week - her pricing was way, way off which indicates either a serve lack of research or delusions of grandeur. Her variety seemed really overambitious as well and I was impressed by the way she handled her team (and in fact I wasn't impressed with her PMship in the New York task either.) Her polish papered over some serious cracks.

That said again the idea was good but it is easy to see why she lost.

Bianca: Good manager. Idiot when it comes to having that ounce of humility you need to actually be successful--to realize when you're just being a stubborn arse about stuff like pricing and packaging and blindly going ONLY with your own opinions on the matter.

Mark also made the supremely bad decision to let Solomon go anywhere near a public audience (and it seemed like that horrible bit with the mimes in the suits climbing, which made Suggs hide his face in embarrassment, was Solomon's idiotic idea too).

Also, "hhmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm" {throat clearing sound}

Just caught up with the last few episodes. Bummed about Roisin leaving early but her business plan did sound dodgy. Mark winning was....meh. Between himself and Bianca, he was the more competent of the two but his business plan is in such a saturated market so I'm not quite sure how it'll stand out.