Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Off the Leash

• Start Topic

LeeAnne tries to move forward with her wedding plans, but struggles without D'Andra by her side; D'Andra gets some startling news when she finally meets with Mama Dee to discuss the future of their company; Brandi gets a nanny.

Airs October 3, 2018.

12 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

There was something about the meeting between D’Andra and her mother that just didn’t feel genuine. Scripted maybe for drama but nobody lost their perfect makeup. 

i'd like to see her mother w/o makeup.  i wonder how long it takes to take it off.

i know she has to scrape it off!

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

OMG...Brandi just called her girls bitches. I hope the adoption went through before this episode aired. 

she verbalized what a lot of parents when frustrated say in their head there are sometimes you love your children but you don’t like them in that moment. It’s frustration 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, whydoievencare said:

She's not wrong.  

No, she’s not, but it’s her fault for not setting boundaries. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Punctuation (which I still probably got wrong)
  • Love 21

Both Brandi and Stephanie seem to be pretty ineffectual in dealing with/disciplining/setting boundaries with their kids.  On the other hand,  we're not privy to all aspects of their lives.  I'm trying to be fair here.  They may not want to show that portion of their lives to everyone.

• Love 12

Is Super Nanny still a thing?  

1 minute ago, nexxie said:

I liked the Spanish lesson at Kam’s house - her playfulness made her more likeable to me.

I blame Jel for this!  She started the I Like Kam movement.  The Spanish cooking and the dog painting class were enjoyable. Except for D'Andra.  Sour puss. 

Huh.  Last year, I really liked D'Andra and Kam not so much.  It's reversed.  I really don't like D'Andra so far.

16 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

No, she’s not, but it’s her fault for not setting boundaries. 

This is 100% on the nose.  And this show isn't doing the family any favors.  The girls seem to always be shown in a negative way.  Court and Hilton have a cute, fun interaction with cupcakes and Espanol. Britney and Brooklyn fought the whole time when they had their kitchen scene.  We get a mixture with Cruz and I forgot his name! Sometimes they fight and sometimes they get along just fine.

I kind of want the Redmond girls edited out for the rest of the season.  And maybe for Brandi's run on the show in eternity. 

• Love 14

So the pet painting is not a new thing.   I know of someone locally who does this but YOU DO NOT BRING YOUR ANIMAL (rather, a photo)  OR YOUR KIDS.   Ack!  What a wreck.

I only 1/2 watch this show but I know some stuff irritated me.   Lol. More later.

• Love 4

What a weird Spanish lesson with Kam and Court standing there speaking English and distracting the kids.

i don’t know that i have ever paid attention to the exterior of D’Andra’s house but it’s hideous.

I know Kam had to change the look of Sparrkle Dog because of the issues with dogs digesting it but it looks completely brown now and so I really don’t understand the point or the market for it, not that I understood the need for pink dog food but at least it had a hook.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 13

I was liking D’Andra but not really anymore. She’s being a bitch and I think it’s cause Leanne made her seem less rich or something.

Who the fuck cares when Leanne gets married. Pestering someone and saying the kind of comments D’Andra is saying on camera is pretty low.

I feel like Jeremy’s kids don’t look like him but maybe I’m imagining that. They look so tall and super skinny.

The painting party with a million kids and a million dogs seemed like a party I would avoid lol.

I really don’t want to see Brandi’s kids on the show ever again. Prob the worst of the howive kids recently.

Not a fab of Dandras home interior.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Not a fab of Dandras home interior.

Not a fan of the exterior either.  This is a multi-million dollar home in a ritzy neighborhood?  It looks like an office building from 1972.  

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Not a fan of the exterior either.  This is a multi-million dollar home in a ritzy neighborhood?  It looks like an office building from 1972.  

I am actually wondering if it’s not really her house it didn’t seen to match the door when her mother came. It is hideous.

• Love 6

I really wish Kameron would get a revision rhinoplasty; she sounds constantly congested.  I think that's why she can't say "standards" in her tagline and says stuff like learning Spanish is "extremely portant" because she can't articulate some sounds properly.  Either that, or she's just as dumb as she looks.

D'Andra keeps harping on LeeAnne being engaged for "two years" without setting a date.  Has it really been that long?  LeeAnne got engaged last season, which was filmed in the fall of 2016 (evidenced by the Halloween party and other season markers).  This season was filmed in the first few months of 2018, so by my calculation, it's been a few months past a year since the engagement, not two full years.  Nevertheless, D'Andra harping on LeeAnne to set a date is really not a good look for D'Andra.  It's coming across as beating up on her alleged friend for no good reason.  Does D'Andra actually know of hard facts about Rich cheating, and she's just using this "set the date" argument as a cudgel to beat LeeAnne into admitting she knows Rich is a cheat and/or give herself a reason to expose Rich's cheating?  I also don't see how Rich is around any less than any other SO, at least in terms of the show's events.  

It was interesting that Dee got her own talking head.  I still don't buy her turning the business over to D'Andra.  I'm not sure I'd turn over a lemonade stand to D'Andra.  And what the hell is up with D'Andra's collection of earrings made from what appear to be upholstery tassels?  Between those and Carole's many feathered earrings, I'm wondering if there was some sort of RH crafting meeting.

Gods help us if Brandi's kids ever get together with OC Gina's kids.  That might open a hellmouth.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I know Kam had to change the look of Sparrkle Dog because of the issues with dogs digesting it but it looks completely brown now and so I really don’t understand the point or the market for it, not that I understood the need for pink dog food but at least it had a hook.

When I saw it it did look mostly brown. I thought I caught a few pink kibbles mixed in with the brown to give it that “sparkle”. 

LeAnne ate a dog biscuit. Even Kam admitted that in appearance, there wasn’t much difference between the cookies for the guests, and the ones for the canines. Also I thought that LeAnne should have picked up her dogs poop rather than leaving it by the classical quartet (that consisted of 3). 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

LeAnne ate a dog biscuit.

That was freaking hilarious! I'm glad they didn't edit that out. Speaking of Biscuit, I wish Stephanie would have brought her doggie Biscuit, love that dog!

The demise of D'Andra and LeeAnne's friendship makes me sad. They have been best friends for years and years. D'Andra is a stone cold bitch. You can tell LeeAnne is appalled that D'Andra is saying all this stuff about her relationship with Rich in front of her and the camera. LeeAnne should have shut her mouth about D's $200 bank balance because clearly D is not ever going to forget it and is going to make LeeAnne pay for it forever. These housewives shows do horrible things to people and their relationships. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 22
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

I liked the Spanish lesson at Kam’s house - her playfulness made her more likeable to me.

Loved Court admitting he knew how to say butter in Spanish because he was a fat kid!  Watching Kam try to stuff the whole cupcake in her mouth was mildly amusing, until she just spit it all out.  No cake for Kam.  The tutor's face, while probably edited in from something else, was the perfect reaction to the cupcake spit out.

I feel like something else had to have happened between D'Andra and LeeAnne.  Probably whatever inspired the "who's the queen of the show" debate in Colorado.  They were super tight and now they are both just pushing each other's buttons.

I agree that tassel earring are tired, but I loved D'Andra's look with the cloche and the earrings.  (I love hats and have so many of them but it's hard to find a good reason to wear them, especially in Dallas where your head is generally gonna start melting.)  Until she started accusing Rich of cheating.  Loooooooooow.

• Love 13

I loved how Leanne got all the info from Cary about who was talking about her and then in the talking head told the truth about how Cary is no friend and will throw anyone under the bus.  I don't know why these girls tell Cary anything anymore.  She is the biggest shit stirrer of the bunch.

Also, I agree that D'Andra is out of line where LeAnne is concerned.  Why does everyone care so much about when she gets married?  

Edited by radiochik
  • Love 19
29 minutes ago, radiochik said:

I loved how Leanne got all the info from Cary about who was talking about her and then in the talking head told the truth about how Cary is no friend and will throw anyone under the bus.  I don't know why these girls tell Cary anything anymore.  She is the biggest shit stirrer of the bunch.

Also, I agree that D'Andra is out of line where LeAnne is concerned.  Why does everyone care so much about when she gets married?  

They care because their faux concern draws attention from them:

1. D’Andra being nothing but a spoiled rich girl who lives under her mother’s skirt.

2. Brandi who can’t raise decent children and the last thing she needs is another child with her absentee husband.

3. Cary who’s a narcissist married to another narcissist that’s treats his own child as a nuisance.

thats all I got the other two are just on the sidelines.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I feel like something else had to have happened between D'Andra and LeeAnne.  Probably whatever inspired the "who's the queen of the show" debate in Colorado.  They were super tight and now they are both just pushing each other's buttons.

7 hours ago, Lizzing said:

D'Andra keeps harping on LeeAnne being engaged for "two years" without setting a date.  Has it really been that long?  LeeAnne got engaged last season, which was filmed in the fall of 2016 (evidenced by the Halloween party and other season markers).  This season was filmed in the first few months of 2018, so by my calculation, it's been a few months past a year since the engagement, not two full years.  Nevertheless, D'Andra harping on LeeAnne to set a date is really not a good look for D'Andra.  It's coming across as beating up on her alleged friend for no good reason.  Does D'Andra actually know of hard facts about Rich cheating, and she's just using this "set the date" argument as a cudgel to beat LeeAnne into admitting she knows Rich is a cheat and/or give herself a reason to expose Rich's cheating?  I also don't see how Rich is around any less than any other SO, at least in terms of the show's events.  

All this, all day.  D'Andra doesn't give a shit about Leeann's well-being; she is trying to get in petty digs, and it is infuriating her that she can't get a rise out of Leann. It's like, the calmer Leann stays, the more D'Andra loses her shit. This woman doesn't care about Leann and Rich finding wedded bliss because of a past relationship mistake that she doesn't want Leann to have to experience; she wants blood. I can understand--theoretically--one friend being strongly concerned about whether and when another friend was getting married. Perhaps if they lived in an Orthodox community, or if Leeann was 33 and she really wanted children, but Rich wouldn't put a (wedding) ring on it. Fine. Fair enough. But Leann is 50, has never been married, has been happy with this man for years, and expresses no wishes to have any children. Who cares if they are "engaged" until Leann is 60? Will D'Andra still be giving her shit then? How about at 70? The only way I can see D'Andra's point is if Leeann is seriously demanding that D'Andra throw her elaborate wedding parties, as she did last week. Now if I were D'Andra, that request might get me to go all Kameron "guuuuurl" on her ass, but nothing further. I wouldn't bring up the cheating unless I was seriously concerned that Leann could get an STD or have her heart broken, neither of which is pinging for me with D'Andra. I actually think she is, more and more, beginning to resemble a piece of human debris. They are both absolutely gorgeous though. Especially Leann. If this is 50, damn.

Speaking of human debris, Brandi!  Everything she does grates on me. She and I are definitely in bitch eating crackers territory. Why does she have to pick up the fucking dog every time the doorbell rings?!? The dog should be trained not to run out, because if it wants out enough, it could scramble out of Brandi's arms, and, not everyone entering the home wants to be met at eye level with a kid or dog. The more I view Brandi, the weaker I see her being. It just oozes out of her pores (I also can't stand to look at her; her jacked-up squinty eyes make me uncomfortable, but that's not her fault, so I guess I shouldn't harp on that too much...) But, my big question is, where the hell is Brian? This is a woman who has two healthy children, who just adopted a third, and she is seriously sleep-deprived and needs help...yet, conveniently, no one seems to make mention of the fact that her partner is absent. It's very jarring. And I don't believe he *needs* to work this much that he can never be present for filming. Maybe he wants to "work," and that should be addressed. There is nothing wrong with living in a 2,000 square foot home, driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee, and having a husband who is around to pitch in with child care. If Brandi is set on having this big life, then she needs to take full responsibility for this sleep-deprived thing, and I don't really want to hear any more about it...

i also think Brandi is a horrible mother for the way she's treating those two little girls. They are clearly not the priority in her life right now, and it's affecting them. And, no Brandi, they're not "bitches." Maybe they're being brats cause of you, but they are your daughters, not bitches, and you are a sick bitch for calling them that on national TV. Calling a minor a bitch is the kind of thing adults whisper to each other in jest when no one is around to hear it. It's not something to be publicly preserved for infinity. I really think Brandi needs to get herself and her children off of reality TV. It's the last thing they need. What they do need is a behavioral therapist. 

Stephanie--also, I like ya, but discipline those boys! Don't put it all on their dad, who is off getting his--cough--bullshit--cough--certificate at Harvard Business Scool. They are getting too old and big for acting out and it being perceived as "cute."

Zuri was alright, "flirting" with the boys, but what's up with all the kids on Bravo lately? They're doing my head in.

• Love 15

I am totally over the kids on the RHo____ shows.  Too many kids.  I don't want charity events either (a la season 1).

Can't these gals go out for happy hour?  A painting party without the kids?  Even D'Andra who doesn't really have kids had her college age husband's son in one scene.  

Dear Bravo - enough of the kids!!!!

• Love 17
41 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Zuri was alright, "flirting" with the boys, but what's up with all the kids on Bravo lately? They're doing my head in.

I think it's because all the Housewives shows are running out of storylines. They have all been there, done that. How many screaming fights can you have before it all becomes a repeat? 

17 minutes ago, DFWGina said:

I am totally over the kids on the RHo____ shows.  Too many kids.

I enjoy the dogs more than the kids. 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, dosodog said:

Huh.  Last year, I really liked D'Andra and Kam not so much.  It's reversed.  I really don't like D'Andra so far.

D'Andra was being petty by ignoring LeAnne. If she didn't accept LeAnne's apology, then she should have told her so at the time. Not answering her texts and phones calls and ignoring her at the paint party was just childish IMO. Also, I would've been very offended if one of my best friends spoke to me the way she did, especially when she questioned Rich's failthfulness. D'Andra did not come across as being concerned about her friend. She came across as rude. 

It is uncomfortable watching D'Andra and her mother. It's like watching two coworkers who don't get along. Even when they supposedly made up, it was strained. I'm not sensing any affection between them, especially from the mother to the daughter. I guess I should feel some sympathy for D'Andra, but I don't. She is more bratty than likable to me. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

What a weird Spanish lesson with Kam and Court standing there speaking English and distracting the kids.

i don’t know that i have ever paid attention to the exterior of D’Andra’s house but it’s hideous.

I think it's fair to say there is not now, never was and never will be a need for pink dog food, except in Kameron's mind. She's a pink candy coated individualist!

Even her tag line -- "I have heels higher that YOUR standards." Whose standards is she talking about? The viewers'? The whole thing is so wrong so wrong, it's right.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Stephanie--also, I like ya, but discipline those boys! Don't put it all on their dad, who is off getting his--cough--bullshit--cough--certificate at Harvard Business Scool.

Is this the same program Tyra Banks did that has her claiming she's a "Harvard Business School graduate"?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

I think it's fair to say there is not now, never was and never will be a need for pink dog food, except in Kameron's mind. She's a pink candy coated individualist!

Even her tag line -- "I have heels higher that YOUR standards." Whose standards is she talking about? The viewers'? The whole thing is so wrong so wrong, it's right.

Ironically, since I'm watching her show, Real HoWives of Dallas, I freely admit that my standards are not very high........

• Love 22
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

That was freaking hilarious! I'm glad they didn't edit that out. Speaking of Biscuit, I wish Stephanie would have brought her doggie Biscuit, love that dog!

The demise of D'Andra and LeeAnne's friendship makes me sad. They have been best friends for years and years. D'Andra is a stone cold bitch. You can tell LeeAnne is appalled that D'Andra is saying all this stuff about her relationship with Rich in front of her and the camera. LeeAnne should have shut her mouth about D's $200 bank balance because clearly D is not ever going to forget it and is going to make LeeAnne pay for it forever. These housewives shows do horrible things to people and their relationships. 

2 hours ago, radiochik said:

The thing that puts an asterisk next to the $200 debacle for me is that it was something that Leeanne told Cary off camera. Even Cary admitted that there was no malevolence in Leeanne's intent. Cary is the one who brought it on camera. She's going to lose all of her "friends" on this show with her rather pointless runtelldat strategy. I guess it is her way of staying relevant considering she has no real story line of her own and she and her gross husband are only on the show to drop "casual" tidbits about how much they paid for this, what designer brand that is, and so on. Can't stand her.

• Love 8

This was the most boring episode in a long time, usually Dallas delivers.

Those girls of Brandy's sure are bratty.

WTF D'Andra, leave LeeAnn alone, she has crossed the line about Leeann's impending marriage.

Hopefully next week is a bit better, this is going the way of the OC

• Love 2
15 hours ago, dosodog said:

Is Super Nanny still a thing?  

I blame Jel for this!  She started the I Like Kam movement.  The Spanish cooking and the dog painting class were enjoyable. Except for D'Andra.  Sour puss. 

This is 100% on the nose.  And this show isn't doing the family any favors.  The girls seem to always be shown in a negative way.  Court and Hilton have a cute, fun interaction with cupcakes and Espanol. Britney and Brooklyn fought the whole time when they had their kitchen scene.  We get a mixture with Cruz and I forgot his name! Sometimes they fight and sometimes they get along just fine.

I kind of want the Redmond girls edited out for the rest of the season.  And maybe for Brandi's run on the show in eternity. 

I'll proudly take the blame! 

I loved the cupcake scene -- shove it in, spit it out. So simultaneously terrible and awesome.

The string quartet with only three strings! At the paint your poopy dog party! 

The dog food that was mistaken for human food, and set out too close to the food after Kam had made a point of talking about how everything had to be placed correctly because otherwise it would be a disaster...

The PINK DOG STROLLER and Kam's insistence that small dogs need to be in strollers (they do not).

100% pure awesomeness.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Jel said:

The string quartet with only three strings! At the paint your poopy dog party! 

The dog food that was mistaken for human food, and set out too close to the food after Kam had made a point of talking about how everything had to be placed correctly because otherwise it would be a disaster...

The PINK DOG STROLLER and Kam's insistence that small dogs need to be in strollers (they do not).

Don't forget the camera focusing in on the dog poop on the floor right next to the foot of one of the men from the string "quartet" !

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I enjoy the dogs more than the kids. 

This, 100%. I yearn for the day that Bravo wises up and gives us an entire episode of Dallas & Beverly Hills shot from the dogs' (or really any pets') POVs.  Maybe with comical voiceovers, a la the shortlived show Downward Dog

• Love 15
35 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

This, 100%. I yearn for the day that Bravo wises up and gives us an entire episode of Dallas & Beverly Hills shot from the dogs' (or really any pets') POVs.  Maybe with comical voiceovers, a la the shortlived show Downward Dog

Oh Bravo, please, please, please!

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

I loved that show and miss it so much!  I'm in for a special dog episode especially if it includes Archie from the OC Housewives.  Leanne's shifty-eyed beagle will be the instigator of drama, the straw that stirs the bowl of dog-water.

• Love 15

ZuCru! So cute.

More surprising than seeing Mama Dee in a TH was seeing her without the cake face. I ain't mad, though.

Are Jeremy's sons twins?

The scene of Brandi and her girls in the car made my ovaries shrivel and turn to dust.

Hah, for real. However, if I can suffer through years of the Giudice hellions, then I can put up with the Gingy Bs.

I actually don't mind the small kids, and fully expect to see them on the regular since they make up a big part of the cast's lives. The family scenes also make for more authentic viewing, unlike on the RHoNYC where the cast struggles for storylines because none of them have children and/or husbands to film with.

Will there be a future trip to visit Cary's relatives in Denmark?

Can't wait for the 80s prom party.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 5