Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: Down To the Wire

• Start Topic

Decision Day looming over the couples like a guillotine blade, they seek advice and (mis)guidance from family and friends. Surprise romantic road trips causes one couple to bottom out on a speed bump....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, JAndy said:

Dave should have learned last time. Saying he’s a 5/10. Lol that’s not so great. 

"Where are you in your relationship right now?" asked Bobby.

"Squarely on the fence," Dave responds.

A moment before, he was saying, "Times get tough and she [Amber] can make them tougher."

Sorry, Dave, but you're a liar. You'll divorce Amber. You're already planning it.

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 5

Oh my God Amber I’m a woman and even I don’t want to hear about your thousand steps skin regimen. I’m sure Dave is trying to think of any excuse he can to leave that room.  Leave a little bit of mystery for him!

It is so unattractive to be that high maintenance, Amber!

• LOL 1
  • Love 22

I want to get big-ass tacos with best buds Bobby and Dave. Dave shhhh stop trying to stir up trouble, lets just exist in Danielle and Bobby's adorable little dog-filled world. 

Is it just me or do Bobby and the baby have the same haircut?

• Love 9

Mia  has spent so much of her life curling up into a little ball and trying to act innocent that she’s actually caused her skeleton to deform. And now she walks with her shoulders hunched forward. 

• Love 13

It is, perhaps, more important to know what was filmed just before Tristan booted Mia out. Re-watching it, they'd had an argument about insurance. Mia questioned whether Tristan would continue 'talking over her' and getting really angry whenever they argued, after they moved to Houston (where Mia has no support group). 

Tristan said [quoting the show footage]: "...So you want to stay in Dallas?" and Mia very quietly responded, "Yes."  Then Tristan was all, "I'm moving to Houston.  If you're not moving to Houston, I don't want you here.

That's when he started packing up her stuff and moving it out of 'their' apartment. It did look like she was grabbing some of her stuff, too -things she didn't want to leave behind.

I guess it depends on your point of view -- but to me, Tristan definitely threw Mia out.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Mia  has spent so much of her life curling up into a little ball and trying to act innocent that she’s actually caused her skeleton to deform. And now she walks with her shoulders hunched forward. 

OR....he shoulders are deformed which is why she is so skilled at curling into a ball and looking innocent. Is it the chicken or the egg

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ShowFan said:

OR....he shoulders are deformed which is why she is so skilled at curling into a ball and looking innocent. Is it the chicken or the egg

OMG! She is really a pill bug!!! I knew it!

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

He could have been done with her at the airport

And he should have been.

I'm glad Mia left. Somebody had to. It was painful to watch. 

20 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Black socks in bed, Tristan???

I'm sock challenged myself so can't common there. However, was mia's shoe falling apart? 

28 minutes ago, EctoGammat said:

I want to get big-ass tacos with best buds Bobby and Dave. Dave shhhh stop trying to stir up trouble, lets just exist in Danielle and Bobby's adorable little dog-filled world. 

Is it just me or do Bobby and the baby have the same haircut?

I know, right. Their relationship isn't perfect but new couples don't always argue. It's refreshing to see an actual honeymoon period in this show. 

Edited by love2lovebadtv
  • Love 5

I don't understand why Tristan got so upset with what Dave said Mia told Amber about him. Why bring it up during the mini-moon when they'd already resolved that issue & decided to remain together? And he said from his own mouth that they both had different perceptions of what really happened, so why was he Big Mad then? Plus, this was their first chance to have a problem-free vacay together. But no, Tristan had to eff it up by getting all in his feelings. He's way too emotional for me. I would've left his arse in that hotel in Austin, as well as, asked for a divorce, too. So not here for any male divas like Tristan!

Edited by Lacy4u
  • Love 14

Okay, Tristan, Mia, put a fork in it. You're DONE! I do believe that Mia exaggerates & Tristan didn't "kick her out." She relishes in playing the victim and she's really good at it. Tristan is no angel either. They remind me of me and a college roommate. We had big fights, we'd make thinly veiled promises to improve and then fight all over again because nothing was truly resolved. There was no respect or trust. Also we were like 19. They aren't going to get to that place and it's just stupid to watch this. Why are they always talking again like nothing happened? Please get them off this show.

• Love 16

Dave's friend is right about him. Dave says what he's supposed to but Amber can still tell that he's not into her. His competitiveness with Bobby is really off-putting. I disliked when Dave said that the Tristan and Mia trainwreck made him feel better about his own marriage. What a garbage thing to say. That's why he doesn't like Bobby and Danielle -- because they are doing so much better than he and Amber. They shouldn't let the couples interact if this is going to be the result.

Mia and Tristan should have called it quits about two dozen times by now. I'm really tired of their drama.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Bobby. He's so head over heels in love with Danielle and she's just like, "okay." Some women don't like a man who fawns all over her particularly when her feelings for him aren't as strong. I think they may stay together initially but I don't know if they will still be together in 2-3 years.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:
1 hour ago, JAndy said:

Dave should have learned last time. Saying he’s a 5/10. Lol that’s not so great. 

"Where are you in your relationship right now?" asked Bobby.

"Squarely on the fence," Dave responds.

A moment before, he was saying, "Times get tough and she [Amber] can make them tougher."

Sorry, Dave, but you're a liar. You'll divorce Amber. You're already planning it.

But Dave tell us they have had sex every night, not missing a single night. Yet he is on the fence about staying married.

Ok then.

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, OnTime said:

But Dave tell us they have had sex every night, not missing a single night. Yet he is on the fence about staying married.

Ok then.

Don't forget they also do it in the morning! Because it's very important for us to know, apparently. 

• Love 7

Dave offers the minimum to Amber.  No passion in his kiss,  no affection in his voice,  no admiration in his eyes. D-I-V-O-R-C-E, Find out what it means to me! (Apologies to Aretha)

Ricky Bobby with Danielle is Dave's emotional polar opposite. 

Tristan just couldn't shut up in the car,  could he? No,  Tristan; Mia didn't leave you the other night.  She left you TONIGHT. 

• Love 8

I think Amber should have waited to have sex until she felt more emotionally secure in the relationship. I personally would feel very insecure if I was having sex every single night with a guy and yet I wasn't sure if he was completely mesmerized by and attracted to me. 

Going to add- the only reason I would ever be having sex every night with a guy is because I felt extremely secure about his feelings to me. 

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 15

Tristan is an asshole. He did kick Mia out. He said if she didn't want to move to Houston he didn't want her in his house. Damn, dude. Yall just met and married and you're threatening her already! WTF! He has already forgiven the unforgiveable so he needs to pump his breaks and work things out regularly instead of flying off the handle. And Mia, grow up. Once you tell a man you want a divorce, GO! Don't come back hee-hee-ing like "we've been on a rollercoaster, huh?" Just tell him  to kiss your ass and show up at decision day with a big fat no. I'm just sick of them and their back and forth fuckery. Oh, and how about NOT calling the other couples while they are on their vacations! They really don't want to hear your drama while they are enjoying themselves, jackasses.

Dave is the next awful. He shows no passion about anything. IF I were Amber, I would be confused and concerned.

Poor Bobby, he wants more than he is getting from Danielle. He's happy now but I think if she hasn't warmed up in the next couple months he is going to be hot as fish grease. At the very least the dynamics in the relationship will change drastically. He won't be running behind her foster dogs or sniffing behind her. He might get over his puppy love (ha) and realize that what he thought was love was really bullshit.

• Love 14

Unfiltered: Dave, Bobby and JamieO

JamieO looks especially pantless today.

Of course, Dave has a timed cuddling post coitus...10 minutes....which is 9 minutes longer than reality....betcha he rolls off andzzzzzzzz

JamieO: Nothing’s torture in Bobby’s World.

The worst Unfiltered because it was boring and disappointed that Bobby and Dave weren’t funnier.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

JamieO looks especially pantless today.

You beat me to it, I just watched unfiltered.  Why does Jamie O even wear a dress?  If she wore a shirt and no pants she'd look the same.. You're interviewing two guys show some class for once in your life... believe me we're not impressed or turned on by your legs. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Dog report:

Random black dog chasing a ball...

Roman, the foster puppy,...so adorable getting kisses from foster daddy before he is shipped off to a new foster house.

A sighting of Bobby’s cute niece, Lola.

Bobby got testy with Dave’s doubting his marriage...stay in your own lane with Amber and don’t swerve into his and Danielle’s.

Did Dave put his shirt on the floor at the hotel?  Have fun picking other people’s pubes off your clothes.....

Dave is withdrawing from Amber and she knows it.....

Bobby is kinda pissy in this episode...he’s is as annoyed as the audience is that it is too long at 90 minutes...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

He could have been done with her at the airport

And he should have been.

I believe the producers went to Tristan and asked him, maybe even paid him to stick it out.  They did not want a repeat of Heather and Dave (I think that was his name).  Also, Mia is light skinned, and Tristan was okay with that.  Now Tristan sees Mia is a liar and a loon, and he wants out but HE doesn’t want to be the one to ask for a divorce.  So now that Mia is the one who this talking divorce and is the one who left, Tristan can be rid of her without doing anything.

• Love 9

Mia is a liar and maybe a loon but Tristan is a big mommas boy!  He cornered Mia in the car on their way to their first honeymoon!  He could have had that talk much earlier but he waited til she had to sit and listen to his rampage.  He acted like a big crybaby!

Personally I would not want either of them!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Mia is a liar and maybe a loon but Tristan is a big mommas boy!  He cornered Mia in the car on their way to their first honeymoon!  He could have had that talk much earlier but he waited til she had to sit and listen to his rampageHe acted like a big crybaby!

Personally I would not want either of them!

Mia spent about an hour trapped next to Tristan, crying --after he "cornered Mia in the car on their way to their first honeymoon". 

...And that night, she left him

Mia might be a 'crybaby,' but Tristan is a bully

(I just wish that was the end of their story.)

• Love 7
10 hours ago, OnTime said:

Ok then.

Was I the only one doing the math on this and 'eeeew-ing' a little?  50 days, there had to be a monthly visitor in there somewhere.   Amber is pretty tiresome, and I think Dave's had it.  His snark on her skin regime seemed a little pointed.  I still stand by my bet that if anyone ever meets Amber she will have enough perfume on for 10 people, and her vocal-fry/affect has my ears hurting.

Oh, Danielle, please tell Bobby you love him.  I love him and he doesn't make me coffee or clean up after my animals.

Tristan and Mia are about 3 exits past over done.  I fast-forwarded most of their scenes. Mia and her tears must be exhausting.  Tristan is no gem either, they  both come off as complete idiots.

Edited by Stella Rose
Spelling
  • Love 13

Both Mia and Tristan are loathsome and their segments are ugly.

Tristan and Mia drove 3 hours to Austin to The Intercontinental Hotel bickering and rehashing in an endless loop The Arrest, The App and The Dropped Insurance Debacle.

Tristan yells too much, says the same things over and over and Mia should have considered taking an Uber back to Dallas at the first bathroom stop or ride in the crew truck the rest of the way to Austin.

Amber and Dave were sent to drink heavily in San Antonio.

Doubtful Dave drank this much before he wed Amber.

His liver must be boggy from quaffing wine nightly to tolerate Amber and boozing he’s seen doing when out with his buddies.

Bobby was in a mood while driving 4.5 hours to Broken Arrow, OK.

He wasn’t camera fake happy with the accommodations and seemed beat from the drive.

Bobby, why so sad?

• Love 2