Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E11: 8 ½ Minutes Of Success

• Start Topic

Oh shut the fuck up Tamra with your stupid words of advice to Shannon about how it's great for Shannon to realize she can make it on her own or some such nonsense regarding the QVC thing. 

Yes Shannon CAN make it on her own WITH or WITHOUT Bravo. Tamra can't make it without Bravo. Cut Shitness will never make enough cash for trailer trash Tamra to live the luxurious life she has being employed by Andy Cohen/Bravo

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Brianna must be mortified.  No wonder she moved far away.  

Brianna needs to be mortified that she chose a controlling, asshole dickhead for a husband. And then double mortified that Vicki is her mom.

One she can rid of, the other one she's stuck with for life.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Brianna needs to be mortified that she chose a controlling, asshole dickhead for a husband. And then double mortified that Vicki is her mom.

Brianna probably chose a controlling asshole dickhead for a husband because of her mother’s controlling assholery - poor thing.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Brianna is mortified that her Mother talks and acts the way she does.  Vickie is not funny.  I agree with you 100 per cent about Brianna’s husband.  He’s abusive the way he talks to women in general and has a bad temper.   If I were Brianna, I would run for the hills.  He’s very scary.  Even if she wanted to leave him, I think she would be scared to do so.

• Sad 1
  • Love 4

Shannon packing a shitload of vitamins for every part of her body.  If she eats well, why does she need all those vitamins?  This is America, where food is plentiful, not a third world country.  Dr. Moon is probably making millions off of her.  Some people can’t tolerate all those vitamins.  Between the crystals, air purifier system in the house and no electronics, and Dr. Moon to fix every ailment she has, I wonder about her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Shannon packing a shitload of vitamins for every part of her body.  If she eats well, why does she need all those vitamins?  This is America, where food is plentiful, not a third world country.  Dr. Moon is probably making millions off of her.  Some people can’t tolerate all those vitamins.  Between the crystals, air purifier system in the house and no electronics, and Dr. Moon to fix every ailment she has, I wonder about her.

I think she has very expensive pee. Your body just flushes most of them. I agree that if she ate as well as she leads us to believe she wouldn't need them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Reality police said:

I think she has very expensive pee. Your body just flushes most of them. I agree that if she ate as well as she leads us to believe she wouldn't need them.

1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Shannon packing a shitload of vitamins for every part of her body.  If she eats well, why does she need all those vitamins?  This is America, where food is plentiful, not a third world country.  

I agree. For years I was on Vitamin D supps (bloody waste of money!) because my bloodwork showed insufficiency but now all reports indicate that you get D strictly from food or the sun and that pills really have no effect. 

• Love 3
On 10/3/2018 at 5:46 PM, Teri313 said:

I can't decide what's more annoying: Gina's acting, Gina's phony (IMO) storyline, or Gina's upspeak and vocal fry. This is one annoying woman. I just don't think she fits in with this show at all.

No kidding.  Bethenny, Sonja Morgan, and Ramona are from New York and they don’t talk like that.  Gina talks like a Kartrashian.  I hope she’s not on next season.  That voice and the theatrics are just too much.

WTF .. Eddie has his third heart procedure, is in bed, and Tamra is going to Philadelphia the next day?  She couldn’t get out the door quick enough.  I hope he divorces her in time.  Yeah, she loves him.  Why is she even with Shannon?  Shannon can take care of herself, and she has her daughter there.  Tamra just wanted to go to Philly and out of her house.

Vikie is not the person to give advice to anyone.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 9

I would love Bravo to trade certain Howives to different HoWife shows. Send Tamra to Atlanta. Bethenny to the OC. Theresa Guidice to Beverly Hills. Lisa Van Der Pump to Jersey. Bravo needs to do something because these Howife franchises are getting so boring. 

I guess I'll go paint my toe nails.

• Love 3
On 10/2/2018 at 3:27 AM, Lizzing said:

i did too! I momentarily thought he was being awfully glib about dying, and was relived that he was only retiring. Still think it is weird that he drank plain tonic water though..

Ugh, that was super painful to watch. I know the cast is not supposed to break the fourth wall, but even the most gullible viewers know these women are on a tv show that has casting requirements.  Someone should have coached her better for this.

Me too re the dying, but I love tonic water.  It is one of my favorites, with or without gin.  

On 10/2/2018 at 7:30 AM, Jextella said:

Anyone know where Kelly got her money from?  Is it all from the Ex?  I thought she was self-made to a moderate degree.

Didn't Weight Watchers and Lean Cuisine make meals like Shannon's decades ago?  What am I missing?

Shannon's looks like real food?

On 10/2/2018 at 9:07 AM, heatherchandler said:

As for the tonic water - maybe he was trying to be all cool and Californian, with everyone drinking Lacroix, he thought he should order a seltzer water, but mixed up and got tonic water instead.  Seriously, tonic water alone is awful!

Tonic alone is the best!

On 10/2/2018 at 12:23 PM, SCS said:

With lime and ice! But I've switched to diet tonic -- it tastes identical and I was getting a bit of a belly bloat with the regular stuff.

That's my drink, it's like a G&T without the G.  Sometimes I add crushed mint.

When the motorcycle was shown I was like "FML, Vicki is going to be screeching."  Then when she started I was like "Ugh, that's right in his ear.  Fucking her must be horrible.  OMG.  WHY DID I THINK THAT?  BRAIN BLEACH! BRAIN BLEACH!"

• Love 4
4 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Me too re the dying, but I love tonic water.  It is one of my favorites, with or without gin.  

Shannon's looks like real food?

Tonic alone is the best!

That's my drink, it's like a G&T without the G.  Sometimes I add crushed mint.

When the motorcycle was shown I was like "FML, Vicki is going to be screeching."  Then when she started I was like "Ugh, that's right in his ear.  Fucking her must be horrible.  OMG.  WHY DID I THINK THAT?  BRAIN BLEACH! BRAIN BLEACH!"

We would get along very well since I like a G&T without the T - it would work for me almost every day (has to be decent G).

I like club soda by itself but never tonic water by itself - but since a couple of people here like it, I might try it again with a twist of lime & crushed mint (fresh crushed mint is awesome).

22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I would love Bravo to trade certain Howives to different HoWife shows. Send Tamra to Atlanta. Bethenny to the OC. Theresa Guidice to Beverly Hills. Lisa Van Der Pump to Jersey. Bravo needs to do something because these Howife franchises are getting so boring. 

I guess I'll go paint my toe nails.

This would be beyond awesome, and I would watch again & again, most especially LVP to New Jersey. Also, Atlanta might really shut Tamra up.

• Love 2
On 10/6/2018 at 12:03 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

But isn't that Vicki's point? That she wasn't a good wife to Donn, and if she could go back and do it all again, she would have worked harder to make their marriage work?

Maybe, but in my opinion, I don't believe for a minute that she would. She just likes to pontificate to others. After the big vow renewal production, she didn't change toward Donn one bit. We all know Vicki will or won't do whatever she wants and if she wanted to save her marriage, she would have made the effort then. Also, there were rumors that she started seeing Brooks while she was married to Donn. So, she can lose me with all that talk.

Edited by Quita
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

We would get along very well since I like a G&T without the T - it would work for me almost every day (has to be decent G).

I like club soda by itself but never tonic water by itself - but since a couple of people here like it, I might try it again with a twist of lime & crushed mint (fresh crushed mint is awesome).

This would be beyond awesome, and I would watch again & again, most especially LVP to New Jersey. Also, Atlanta might really shut Tamra up.

Tamra and Nene throwdown? I'm in!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I like the G plenty, I just can't always day drink or even home alone at night drink.  The G&T hold the G is more of an at home drink or I'm on a domestic flight and being a cheap bastard and don't want to pay for a tiny bottle of gin drink.  

• Love 1
On 10/1/2018 at 9:16 PM, ivygirl said:

“I can’t wait till you move out here so I can drop the kids off and I can go to the store.” Geez, Gina. MAYBE there’s another way to say that...

Also, two of her children are school-aged.  The other is I think three (?), so, soon to be in preschool if he isn't already-- and, if not, she clearly has some form of childcare since we've seen her going out for coffee with Vicki, etc.  I guess I don't really understand why she can't go to the store. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ladle said:

Also, two of her children are school-aged.  The other is I think three (?), so, soon to be in preschool if he isn't already-- and, if not, she clearly has some form of childcare since we've seen her going out for coffee with Vicki, etc.  I guess I don't really understand why she can't go to the store. 

She’s mentioned Ms. Lupe (nanny) a few times already. So, she can go to the store, etc. What she means is, “I can’t wait for you to move out here so I can have FREE childcare”

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

She’s mentioned Ms. Lupe (nanny) a few times already. So, she can go to the store, etc. What she means is, “I can’t wait for you to move out here so I can have FREE childcare”

She’s gonna need a lot of “free” things after her very amicable and friendly divorce.  Right now, she is in the twilight zone.  Wait until she finds out he has a girlfriend, if he has one.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

She’s gonna need a lot of “free” things after her very amicable and friendly divorce.  Right now, she is in the twilight zone.  Wait until she finds out he has a girlfriend, if he has one.

Wonder if his girlfriend will stay at the house with him and the kiddos? Hmmm.

• Love 5
On 10/12/2018 at 3:28 PM, StevieRocks said:

I've always hated the way Big Pig Vicki crosses herself and screeches like a hog. She must think it's cute, but she comes across like a big, lumbering, s****** zoo ape.

A baboon.  Ugly, nasty creature.  Or hell, a bleached skunk ape, out there lumbering around. Waddling. 

• Love 2

On 10/8/2018 at 7:20 PM, Gem 10 said:

I wondered how she even kept track of all that!

On 10/8/2018 at 7:39 PM, SCS said:

I agree. For years I was on Vitamin D supps (bloody waste of money!) because my bloodwork showed insufficiency but now all reports indicate that you get D strictly from food or the sun and that pills really have no effect. 

I had the same issue with bloodwork, but the Vitamin D supplements did work for me.