Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E11: 8 ½ Minutes Of Success

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

To me, Shannon is a classy and nice woman .. Tamra looks like she belongs on a stripper pole.  Sorry, but that’s my opinion.

I think you just may have offended an entire stripper workforce with that remark!  HA!  Tammy Sue is pretty trashy.  She may look shiny and pretty some of the time but once she opens her mouth...

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

I was just wondering what the hell Steve sees in her.  Then I remembered .. BJ’s, constantly.  Like she told Tamra.

Vicki seems like she'd be really bad at BJs.  

Anyone know when Shannon is on QVC tomorrow?  My phone keeps crashing on their website.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Anyone know when Shannon is on QVC tomorrow?  My phone keeps crashing on their website.

I've never seen QVC give specific times for the vendors. 

4 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

On her twitter it said from 3-6pm EST tomorrow - premiering some lobster cakes

image.png.fd28be8b0a5817aa1c564e5ba949a108.png

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Love 3

Thanks!  I set my DVR :-) I did manage to look up the product- the ingredient list looks decent, not as full of chemicals and preservatives as the average Lean Cuisine.  But holy balls it is pricey!  More expensive than the supermarket but still cheaper than going out to eat.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Wait until your ex starts to date, Gina....while you are still sitting at home with your bratty kids being so happy with your “amicable” split..that’s when it ends, sister. I don’t have bratty kids, but after a 16 year relationship and a property dispute which I’ve been kind enough to let my ex ride out until he’s able to buy me out...finding out there is another woman in the picture is going to end all that!!! Claws.OUT!  I hope she gets a decent lawyer! 

ETA: previews of Vicky and whatever is around her head in her convo with Tamra..she is the gift that keeps on giving! WTF!!! 

I really think Gina has been very spoiled as a kid and grownup.  She doesn’t understand the value of money, which she won’t have much after the divorce.  She’s like la de da when it comes to a lot of things.  She already wants Mommy and Daddy to move out to California so she could go to Target in peace.  WTF?  Delusional much?

• Love 18
19 hours ago, SnarkKitty said:

That Steve really doesn't like Vicki much, huh? It's like everything about her annoys him. I mean, I GET IT, I have the same reaction. But I'm not pretending I give a damn about her like he is.

Like I said somewhere else.  Steve doesn’t like Vickie.  Steve likes the BJ’s, so she told Tamra.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Tamra can’t take care of Eddie.  She has to take care of everyone else’s business but her own.

Add to Tamra's busy life: she's also a member of Rick Warren's Christian Saddleback Church. He must be so proud to have her as a member. I wonder if Tamra tithes 20% of her annual salary to her church? Allegedly, that is what Saddleback Church encourages. Maybe it's more than that by now since i haven't visited their website for many years. 

First she claimed she was a member of Saddleback, then she switched to some other Christian Church for her wet t-shirt baptism (Saddleback probably refused to let Bravo film such nonsense) and now she's back with Saddleback/Rick Warren.

Tamra is so fake. Everything she does is for her own gain and to boost her ego. And once again I will say...Eddie is a big pussy. She choreographs and Eddie dances. 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Ha, I drink it on its own so I related to that. I like the flavor and sometimes it helps me get over a headache.

Retiring in California? Yes. But retiring TO California? That seems really difficult. It’s possible but it doesn’t seem like a wise idea, cost of living and property (and other) taxes being what they are. If they can afford it, more power to them, but it just seems expensive. Unless they move in with Gina!

Why doesn’t Ginamove back to N.Y. Unless she’s not allowed because of moving the kids out of state.

8 hours ago, Maccagirl said:

This episode has me wondering where Kelly's Mom and Brother are now living.  Anyone have any info to share?  Thanks in advance.

I read somewhere, after the divorce Kelly wasn’t talking to her Mother and Brother.  They moved to where Kelly’s ex lives, either with him or near him.  Her mother and brother took the husbands side.  On WWHL, she was lying when she said she was talking with her mother.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I think you just may have offended an entire stripper workforce with that remark!  HA!  Tammy Sue is pretty trashy.  She may look shiny and pretty some of the time but once she opens her mouth...

Sorry to all the strippers if it is their profession to pay the rent or whatever.  Should I say “hooker” or is that out of line? I can’t find the right word so as not to offend.

• Love 4

Vicki is talking about how she hasn't seen Gina try...didn't she just meet this woman? How much exactly did she expect to see? Also, I didn't like how she was projecting her own regrets about Donn onto Gina's relationship with her husband. She doesn't know what the two of them talk about or what they've tried to do to rekindle whatever is lacking in their relationship. Vicki's realization that she could have tried more with her marriage to Donn isn't some epiphany. I'm surprised it would take her this long to realize that considering that she had a husband that was basically begging to spend time with her, a husband that didn't mind her making less money, a smaller home and less fancy vacations if it meant they could spend meaningful time together. Even after the vow renewal where Vicki agreed to start with a clean slate, she did more of the same, barely saw him and didn't even bother to have a discussion about divorce - instead she just had the papers delivered to Donn without any notice. Vicki only realizes what she had now because she realizes how hard it's been to find someone who was that engaged and committed to her, even when she may not have deserved it - it says a lot when you're own kids are distraught for their step-father and not their mother. 

I've seen some pics of Shannon on IG and she's doing so well with her weight loss journey! I can't wait to see her at the reunion! 

I'm not a fan of Shane, but I do really like Emily's relationship with his mom. His mom seems like a nice person. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Thanks!  I set my DVR :-) I did manage to look up the product- the ingredient list looks decent, not as full of chemicals and preservatives as the average Lean Cuisine.  But holy balls it is pricey!  More expensive than the supermarket but still cheaper than going out to eat.

I am not surprised that it is a higher price point.  Nothing screams budget when it comes to Shannon, after all the hotel she was staying at in Philadelphia was The Rittenhouse, big money.  I cruise there about once a month, a drink at the bar or just for a looky loo to see who is in the lobby.  I remember when Heather was on QVC she stayed at normal Hilton Garden Inn or the like and it was a lot closer to the studios which are not in Center City, Shannon is a fancy pants (but so am I, lol).

I feel bad for Gina, she is entering some rogh waters and Vicki needs to just keep her opinions to herself. 

Who couldn't predict Vicki screeching on the back of the motor cycle?  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I was just wondering what the hell Steve sees in her.  Then I remembered .. BJ’s, constantly.  Like she told Tamra.

MAybe the constant BJs are why her head is in a wrap in the picture in her thread. Lock jaw? Could that happen?

• Love 10

I kind of wonder if Gina's husband promised her the world to get the divorce handled as quickly and easily as possible. 

She is in for a world of hurt and I don't think she is anywhere close to being able handle it. The chances everything will stay the same are slim to none. Things change after divorce, it's just the way of life. 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I went to the QVC website.  I think I'd try the burgers if I could buy less than 12.  That's a lot of burgers for a single person, especially if it turns out I don't like them.  But, 12 veggie burgers for $58, isn't too bad.

I think it's awfully expensive especially for no meat!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

To me, Shannon is a classy and nice woman .. Tamra looks like she belongs on a stripper pole.  Sorry, but that’s my opinion.

ANd at i add I don’t mind shannon’s Girls. They’re beautiful and they really are well behaved. From time to time they mouth off but it’s not like so many of these damned teenagers bravo forces down our throats.

2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I have 5 brothers and a husband and they all insist that even a bad blow job is a good thing and Steve gets to live rent free!

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, bagger said:

MAybe the constant BJs are why her head is in a wrap in the picture in her thread. Lock jaw? Could that happen?

OMG .. too funny.  I don’t know.  Who could we ask?  Who’s an expert?  If Steve looks crabby in the next few episodes, we’ll know why, hahahaha. LMAO.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I say the same thing every week.  Does Andy not see this?  The show, Vickie, Tamra have had it.  Now Gina, poopie diapers and kids.  It’s time .. there’s nothing else to go on.

he must see it....notice how all the new shows coming are all hgtv shows

32 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

OMG .. too funny.  I don’t know.  Who could we ask?  Who’s an expert?  If Steve looks crabby in the next few episodes, we’ll know why, hahahaha. LMAO.

I do this to myself all the time. Now I can’t get the thought out of my head and I’m a little disgusted. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Or Gelson's since they sell some higher end fancy schmancy stuff.  I would't take to to Whole Foods though.  

Gelsons was what I thought, too -- or Bristol Farms.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm not a fan of Shane, but I do really like Emily's relationship with his mom. His mom seems like a nice person. 

Same here, although the mom's plastic surgery is hard to look at.  I had the best MIL ever, so I like seeing that type of relationship.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Add to Tamra's busy life: she's also a member of Rick Warren's Christian Saddleback Church. He must be so proud to have her as a member. I wonder if Tamra tithes 20% of her annual salary to her church? Allegedly, that is what Saddleback Church encourages. Maybe it's more than that by now since i haven't visited their website for many years. 

First she claimed she was a member of Saddleback, then she switched to some other Christian Church for her wet t-shirt baptism (Saddleback probably refused to let Bravo film such nonsense) and now she's back with Saddleback/Rick Warren.

For awhile it was Mission Viejo Christian -- most likely for filming, as you point out. 

https://tasteofreality.com/location/mission-viejo-christian-church/

1 hour ago, SimonSeymour said:

I bought the 12 burger combo pack earlier today. My first QVC purchase!

Excellent! You are now the official taste tester -- a full report is required. :-D

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, bagger said:

I do this to myself all the time. Now I can’t get the thought out of my head and I’m a little disgusted. 

Well you did it to the Bunz too!

Now not only is that thought in my head, I'm also hearing Vicki making her gagging sounds like she did in the back of that van

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Now not only is that thought in my head, I'm also hearing Vicki making her gagging sounds like she did in the back of that van

Thanks! Now I have audio to go with the image in my head!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

That's why I think she'd be really bad at it, that over-the-top gagging would kill any guy's mood.

i wonder if she ever gagged in the FAMILY VAN!?!?!!?!!!!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ok, I will take my 40 lashes later, but is no one going to mention vickie's tongue flicking move she does? 

Get the whip, I'm waiting. 

whipping.gif

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I say the same thing every week.  Does Andy not see this?  The show, Vickie, Tamra have had it.  Now Gina, poopie diapers and kids.  It’s time .. there’s nothing else to go on.

I was out after last week. Checked the board this week to see if the comments could give me a little hope that would bring me back to the show. That would be a no.  Vicki and BJ's has convinced me that it will take more than a defibrillator to bring this show back. I will miss Shannon and Archie but will keep up with her Instagrams.

You folks have convinced me to check out Below Deck. Guess I will have some catching up to do.

• Love 1
On 10/1/2018 at 10:32 PM, Mu Shu said:

I forgot I wasn’t supposed to watch this and saw some of it. Oinky riding like a sack of shit, and that dumbass from NY yammering about her conscious uncoupling.

lady, ALL divorces have some degree of animosity.  You can be civil, but still pissed. Stop trying to pretend you’re Gyneth Paltrow or that annoying woman who was married to that annoying guy who used to  be a stripper in Tampa.

oh yeah, caught Mrs potato mouth and her shitty kid.  So compelling, kids with shit smeared on them.  Honey, matte lipstick just isn’t your thing.  But damn she could make a living as a lady wrestler.  That is one powerful looking woman 

Agree with all but especially the Gwyneth part. I bet this is her schtick. How to have an awesome divorce. She probably thinks she can turn it into a book or at least a website and get a few followers. At least that would make sense...otherwise, I have nothing. Have no explanation for this chick’s crazy ideas/words. Being from Long Island doesn’t explain it. (I also think she puts that accent on a little, she thickens that shit up, much like what’s-her-face did last year with the exaggerated Armenian accent-even though she was born in America.)

also, Kelly’s apt is beyond over-decorated! Can she cram more crap she copies out of magazines into that closet? Yeesh 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 5
On 10/1/2018 at 11:05 PM, Quita said:

I just have to vent about Vicki trying to counsel Gina on her divorce. Vicki needs to stop with the revisionist history on how, if she could rewind the clock, she'd be a better wife to Donn and put more effort into making her marriage work. They were actually showing repeats of RHOC earlier today of the season where Vicki was going through her divorce and she had no appreciation for Donn and absolutely no interest in putting effort into her marriage or she would have. They had video of Donn at that season's reunion stating how coldly Vicki served him with papers at his workplace and he was shocked. He basically said that's how she rolls, everything how Vicki wants it and when she wants it. (I like to think if they had stayed together, Donn would've wised up and realized how awful she is and left her anyway.) Didn't she also claim Brooks was the love of her life? So, she can shut it with the shoulda, coulda, woulda. Gina is in a completely different situation and Vicki is no one to tell her she's being selfish. Good for Gina for telling Vicki she shouldn't beat herself up over her divorce because she has a beautiful life, which she does. She has children, grandchildren, a lovely home and a business that she owns and should be grateful for all of that. <Rant over.>

Vickie is an ass. She made some colossal mistakes in her life, and instead of being humbled by them, and gaining insight into her miserable character and becoming a better person, she uses her mistakes like a club to beat everyone into submission while bossing them around! She’s weaponized her past and demands that everyone listen to her, and they better do what she says, because now she knows everything, and has earned the right to tell people what to do. Ugh! She’s foul...and stupid. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, sasha206 said:
14 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Same here, although the mom's plastic surgery is hard to look at.  I had the best MIL ever, so I like seeing that type of relationship.

OMG I'm glad someone pointed that out; the plastic surgery on that woman's face is scary.  She's treading off into Joan Rivers territory now.  I think she's a nice enough lady (even though I can't understand what she's saying most of the time) but wow those cheekbones are NUTS! 

Shane is giving me a creepy, rat vibe for some reason.  I've meet people like him before, very sarcastic, dry sense of humor, and yeah it comes across as borderline insulting and that sort of humor is usually used as a wall or a way to over compensate for something else....maybe being overshadowed by his wife perhaps.... IDK something about him specifically bothers me though.

However I really do like Emily.  I think both her and Gina are nice additions to the show and vast improvements over the dullsville that was Peggy and Lydia last season.  I hope both come back next year. 

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

RIGHT??!!  Again with the poop.  Is this riveting to ANYONE?  Those that don't have kids don't want to see it and I would guess those that do don't want to watch it on tv.  Enough!  This is not what I tune in for.  I am also really bored with Gina's story.  And Tamra's.  And Vicki's.  And Emily's.  Come on Shannon, you are the last thing keeping me watching.  I just realized Kelly was there.  I wiped it from my memory after hearing the story about her mom and dad.  I honestly don't know which was worse for me.  The poop or that story.  I think they need to retire this show.  This is the WORST grouping of HWs.  

I agree with you 110%  Those like me without kids have less than zero interest in seeing kids run around like maniacs, hit their parents, and YES poop their pants.  I listen to the podcast "Bitch Sesh" and Casey Wilson, who HAS very young kids, is equally annoyed and disgusted by those scenes. She said something like "Why would I want to watch MY life on TV. I watch these shows for escapism!" 

1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

Emily’s wanting to be pregnant. Her heartache at wanting a baby, as she sits surrounded by kids. I. COULD. NOT. CARE. LESS. Please please no more story lines of women crying over wanting to be pregnant! How many times have I seen this boring AF issue on tv? Thousands?? I find that more boring than watching toddlers whining in the back of a giant SUV. 

Much more compelling would be Emily’s weird marriage with her Polly Pocket Husband Action Figure. That’s a fucked up dynamic right there, about which I’m oddly curious...

Exactly.  I am CFBC so I can't even relate to this a wee bit. HowEVER, I still did sympathize with women who are getting older and really do want a baby; and haven't been able to have one yet.  Like, I sympathized with pre-Brynn Bethenny on RHoNY back in season 2 when she was in her late 30s and got emotional about motherhood; heck I even sympathized with Kenya on RHoA back when she was single and spoke about wanting to have a baby.  But for a woman with THREE young kids of her own--plus 2 stepchildren--to be whining about wanting a FOURTH kid?  Ma'am, you can just shut the hell right up. Not to mention, woman approaching her mid 40s who almost died having kids the first time.  Just staaaahhp. 

• Love 9
18 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I really think Gina has been very spoiled as a kid and grownup.  She doesn’t understand the value of money, which she won’t have much after the divorce.  She’s like la de da when it comes to a lot of things.  She already wants Mommy and Daddy to move out to California so she could go to Target in peace.  WTF?  Delusional much?

Gina is really getting on my nerves.   I couldn't believe she was surprised to learn that she'd be losing her health insurance with the divorce.  Then to make it worse she made a barely audible comment when Vicki got up to leave that she'd give her "my $12"  (for health insurance).  What planet does she live on?   

I think her husband played her.  He probably encouraged her to take the RHOC gig (like Kelsey Grammar did to Camille) to keep her occupied and to provide her with an income.  If she's making decent money from Bravo, he doesn't have to give her as much in support.  Since I doubt Gina will be on the OC long term, this could be problematic for her.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 14
17 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Sorry to all the strippers if it is their profession to pay the rent or whatever.  Should I say “hooker” or is that out of line? I can’t find the right word so as not to offend.

I didn't mean to offend you.  I was joking!

15 hours ago, SCS said:

Gelsons was what I thought, too -- or Bristol Farms.

Do you like Bristol Farms?  We are getting one in my neighborhood.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Emily’s wanting to be pregnant. Her heartache at wanting a baby, as she sits surrounded by kids. I. COULD. NOT. CARE. LESS. Please please no more story lines of women crying over wanting to be pregnant! How many times have I seen this boring AF issue on tv? Thousands?? I find that more boring than watching toddlers whining in the back of a giant SUV. 

Much more compelling would be Emily’s weird marriage with her Polly Pocket Husband Action Figure. That’s a fucked up dynamic right there, about which I’m oddly curious...

I thought it was more that she wanted a sister for her daughter - as she had.

She said that on an earlier episode.

Edited by nexxie

Steve must really be committed to his scam Vicki, because I would've pulled the bike over and left her stupid screaming ass by the side of the road.

Gina's vocal fry is super grating and distracting. Her parents seem nice, though.

Yay for Shannon and her QVC debut. I thought the jacket looked nice on her (Carolina blue, yo).

David makes one twin handle his wedding ring, and the other the keeper of his car keys. Fucking wuss.

I'd be down for a Jolie and LOCK collaboration.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I didn't mean to offend you.  I was joking!

Do you like Bristol Farms?  We are getting one in my neighborhood.

I know.  After I wrote that, I thought of all the strippers that had no other means of making money, except that way.  Some women have to fend for themselves.  Tamra just doesn’t remind me of class.   I’m not offended, lol.  It’s all good.

Have to think of a new word.  I just cannot see Tamra andShannon together.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I thought it was more that she wanted a sister for her daughter - as she had.

She said that on an earlier episode.

She did say that. Which makes it even more ridiculous. A) her daughter already has a sister (or 2? Not sure the gender of the other half-sibling) and B) there is NO guarantee that those sisters would be close.  

For as many women I know who are close with their sisters, I know just as many who aren’t. Like, my mom and her sister were best friends, but my MIL and her only sister haven’t spoken for close to 20 years. It’s a total crapshoot. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I worked as a stripper, and know one when I see one.  At some point in her life, Tamra’s office was a pole. 

• Love 11
21 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Like I said somewhere else.  Steve doesn’t like Vickie.  Steve likes the BJ’s, so she told Tamra.

No, no, no, no. That can't be possible.

Still, I guess it's a preferable alternative to other forms of tank servicing. I doubt the She Beast would accept anything far less odious and humanly palatable. For example, scratching her ear lobes with a pencil eraser. So BJs it is. All old Steve has to have is a vivid imagination (to effectively replace the reality facing him down in the room) and a very strong stomach. Plus an iron-clad promise from the Vickster that those hefty monthly allowance checks will keep on coming. That's the most important caveat.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I read somewhere, after the divorce Kelly wasn’t talking to her Mother and Brother.  They moved to where Kelly’s ex lives, either with him or near him.  Her mother and brother took the husbands side.  On WWHL, she was lying when she said she was talking with her mother.

Wholey, moley!!  I hope they are not just following the money trail so they can continue to live comfortably.  If not, that really says A LOT about Kelly!!  Thanks for your update.

• Love 2
On 10/2/2018 at 2:23 PM, Kiki777 said:

Me too!  Seriously, Kelly's old house in my opinion is the best of all the RHWs houses.  I don't like her sad new place with the leafy wallpaper ripped out of Blanche Deveraux's bedroom

????

• Love 3