Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Rituals

CooperTV
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, juliet73 said:

an antipsychotic (not approved in the US), Zoloft, Ritalin, and Ambien

I don't think they mentioned Ritalin, but they did mention atomoxetine, which is the generic form of Strattera.  It's at least a non-stimulant, but it doesn't do much.  It's another of those drugs that was developed to be one thing (an antidepressant) and when it couldn't be approved as that, it was suddenly for ADHD.

6 hours ago, starri said:

I don't think they mentioned Ritalin, but they did mention atomoxetine, which is the generic form of Strattera.  It's at least a non-stimulant, but it doesn't do much.  It's another of those drugs that was developed to be one thing (an antidepressant) and when it couldn't be approved as that, it was suddenly for ADHD.

Yep, you're right.  I got my ADHD meds mixed up.  

Am I evil because I wanted the “broken heart” woman to die? The surgeon could have then told the people that their ritual didn’t work.

Why wasn’t the hospital attorney in the courtroom with the doctors? Dr. Kapoor and the shrink are my favorites.

• Love 2

I had placenta previa with my first child -- two years ago -- and when the bleeding occurrences would happen, they generally stopped when the cause (ie, walking 5k or too much physical activity / lifting heavy items/ etc) was lessened/stopped.  She seemed to have been dancing pretty hard core, but it's been what, a week now?  The bleeding should have stopped.

I will say this, stress wouldn't continue the bleeding, from my experience.  

14 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Are they going to make all the psychologists storylines completely unrealistic?

I have yet to see a TV show that got psychiatry as it works in a hospital correct.  ER actually got pretty close, but between this and Chicago Med, I don't know who's more wrong.

Signed,

A Psychiatrist

• Love 5