Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E09 Field of Fears

EricaShadows
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, JerseyGirl said:

Kitty said Miranda looked like Grandma Moses.  She could have been nice and said Miranda needs a cut, more layers, or highlights .. whatever.

What she said was cruel.  Kitty has become a mean girl, just by mouthing off about all of VK's competition. It showed through the last few weeks.

I think Kitty has always had a mean aspect to her personality. Not so much when giving corrections, but just incredibly mean things a supervisor shouldn’t say to an employee. I understand from this forum dance instructors seem to get away with being abusive to students, though I’m not sure why that is acceptable in DCC.

I remember her calling Danielle “sloppy and lazy.” Just this season she told one girl her costume looked like she had been milking for months- at least that was in her own studio.

She’s called other girls grandma Moses, I think. One might have been the pretty girl from Pittsburgh who truly had a terrible costume and style. She forgot the routine and messed up on kicks. She only auditioned once. I think her name may have been Shannon. Again, that was in her own studio. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

They said on the episode they would "fix" Miranda's hair, and they did...not that they care what I think, I like the style, but I don't like the highlights:

As I've already posted elsewhere on this forum, I hate it.  To me she looks aged and the whole idea per Kitty was to lose what she referenced the "Grandma" look.  Seriously gobsmacked if they thought this was an improvement.  Sorry Marshall. :-/

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, go4luca said:

As I've already posted elsewhere on this forum, I hate it.  To me she looks aged and the whole idea per Kitty was to lose what she referenced the "Grandma" look.  Seriously gobsmacked if they thought this was an improvement.  Sorry Marshall. :-/

Maybe that’s pretty in Dallas? A lot of their style I’ve seen on the show seems specific to Dallas. Maybe that’s just big hair and blondes and not this style? 

Edited by rose711
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

oh god no. sorry, that hair looks awful. she looks totally different in that photo and not in a good way.  the warmth of tne base colour is great, but those highlights...yeesh they're way too stark against the dark of the base colour. they should be so much more natural. the highlight colour is too light for her skintone too, it's seriously ageing.  Marshall my love, what is this?!?! hopefully after a few washes, it'll calm down some and look more natural but in that photo its horrible

5 minutes ago, soapmaniac22 said:

Apologies if this is been covered before but at the beginning of the episode, VK was wearing some tight corset/brace over her tshirt. Does she wear a back brace? Or is that one of those weird weight loss corsets?

could be a waist trainer.

• Love 4

I'm loathe to defend Victoria, but...why would she watch DCC: Making the Team on a regular basis?  She's obviously been hanging around the team for years, her mother's best friend is the Director, I'm guessing they have season tickets to the games.  I'm sure she's caught an episode here and there, but that doesn't necessarily mean she has spent significant time breaking down these eps and watching them over and over like we have.  So she may NOT have seen K&J yelling about girls hitting their lines every year.

• Love 1
Just now, Nancybeth said:

I'm loathe to defend Victoria, but...why would she watch DCC: Making the Team on a regular basis?  She's obviously been hanging around the team for years, her mother's best friend is the Director, I'm guessing they have season tickets to the games.  I'm sure she's caught an episode here and there, but that doesn't necessarily mean she has spent significant time breaking down these eps and watching them over and over like we have.  So she may NOT have seen K&J yelling about girls hitting their lines every year.

Her mother is the head of the alumni (i think), her quasi-aunt is the director, she's been in the program since she was 10.she's a legacy, she's spent her life around other DCC and the directors and choreographers of the organisation, she's seen countless entrances...what I'm gettting at is there is no possible way for her to not know that you have to be precise on the entrance even without having watched the show. the idea that it was suddenly a huge shock to her was ridiculous

• Love 6
1 hour ago, rose711 said:

I think Kitty has always had a mean aspect to her personality. Not so much when giving corrections, but just incredibly mean things a supervisor shouldn’t say to an employee. I understand from this forum dance instructors seem to get away with being abusive to students, though I’m not sure why that is acceptable in DCC.

I remember her calling Danielle “sloppy and lazy.” Just this season she told one girl her costume looked like she had been milking for months- at least that was in her own studio.

She’s called other girls grandma Moses, I think. One might have been the pretty girl from Pittsburgh who truly had a terrible costume and style. She forgot the routine and messed up on kicks. She only auditioned once. I think her name may have been Shannon. Again, that was in her own studio. 

She called out Danielle in her second year after Kelli and Charlotte brought her back after the judges thought she should have been cut for being out of shape and other things at finals. Danielle did put on weight even after being told by Kelli you were lucky we brought you back because the judges wanted to give you the axe. I think Danielle was partying on the weekends with Chelsea and was not working hard on getting back into shape even while her foot was healing up. Her dancing was also not up to par for being a veteran. She was called back into the office the second time the same night Chelsea was called back in for being toxic, but her scene was not shown. I think she came close to be cut along with Chelsea, but being a Kelli and Charlotte favorite saved her. She was also called into the office again in Season 9 for her weight, but once again the scene was not shown. I can understand why Miss Kitty was calling her out.

She has always been mean and a lot of her types of comments are not uncommon in dance studios across America - especially when it comes to styling and costuming - girls put on solo costumes, the teacher looks at it and if something looks bad the jokes and mean comments will fly - often they are funny and are just meant to help.

It is rare for someone to be called out for weight in front of others and I’ve never heard of that happening in a public setting in my experience as a dance mom - but if a girl is a serious and talented dancer and starts beefing up to the point where it will hurt their stage presence, there are dance teachers out there who will have a talk with them and/or possibly their parent - this I have heard of happening quite a few times.   Most teachers never do that for a dancer who really isn’t very good so in a twisted way it’s a compliment that they’d even say something .   Kitty’s publicly calling girls out for weight is where she’s harsh.   But that’s the DCC.

Edited by MyFavShows

That was Alanna. Didnt she actually touch her?

2 hours ago, rose711 said:

Yes, Shannon. They all said rude things about Shannon's "look", especially Brenda.?

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

She called out Danielle in her second year after Kelli and Charlotte brought her back after the judges thought she should have been cut for being out of shape and other things at finals. Danielle did put on weight even after being told by Kelli you were lucky we brought you back because the judges wanted to give you the axe. I think Danielle was partying on the weekends with Chelsea and was not working hard on getting back into shape even while her foot was healing up. Her dancing was also not up to par for being a veteran. She was called back into the office the second time the same night Chelsea was called back in for being toxic, but her scene was not shown. I think she came close to be cut along with Chelsea, but being a Kelli and Charlotte favorite saved her. She was also called into the office again in Season 9 for her weight, but once again the scene was not shown. I can understand why Miss Kitty was calling her out.

If Danielle really was partying excessively, that puts a different spin on things.  Similarly to how many don't like Kelli because of the favoritism she is showing Victoria, one of my early impressions of Judy was negative.  They gave Cassie a "redshirt" year because of her injury, but were going to cut Danielle in a similar scenario until the last second podium save.   

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MelissaMinion said:

That was Alanna. Didnt she actually touch her?

I think Kitty does too much touching of the girls. It makes me uncomfortable watching it. She's very rough with them. If that's a sample of what her teaching is like in her classes I would avoid them. But I will admit for as big and old as she is herself, when she does the moves she wants the girls to do I'm surprised at her grace and flexibility. I would have more respect for Kitty, Kelli and Judy if they were more consistent with the way they treated all the TCCs. Obviously we can't see how they're really doing with the way the show is edited but, for instance, when Judy says "She made about 20 mistakes right there." and then they show a clip of the girl in question and she seems to be doing exactly what the girls around her are doing, then it feels like Judy's just trashing her on the air to give an excuse for cutting her. Same thing with when we can see someone doesn't know the dance (Malena) and she never gets called into the office because Kelli loves her. I know it's human nature to favor some people over others, but if you're going to televise your organization, don't make it obvious.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SSAHotchner said:

I think Kitty does too much touching of the girls. It makes me uncomfortable watching it. She's very rough with them. If that's a sample of what her teaching is like in her classes I would avoid them. But I will admit for as big and old as she is herself, when she does the moves she wants the girls to do I'm surprised at her grace and flexibility. I would have more respect for Kitty, Kelli and Judy if they were more consistent with the way they treated all the TCCs. Obviously we can't see how they're really doing with the way the show is edited but, for instance, when Judy says "She made about 20 mistakes right there." and then they show a clip of the girl in question and she seems to be doing exactly what the girls around her are doing, then it feels like Judy's just trashing her on the air to give an excuse for cutting her. Same thing with when we can see someone doesn't know the dance (Malena) and she never gets called into the office because Kelli loves her. I know it's human nature to favor some people over others, but if you're going to televise your organization, don't make it obvious.

most dance instructors are going to touch you, they're going to take your arms and legs and move them where they're supposed to be to demonstratet to you how far what you were doing was from what was needed, or they'll push your body intot he right position or turn out, just as a yoga or pilates teacher would touch you and move you around to get the right position.  Many will be somewhat rough about it, esp if they've explained ten times what you're meant to doa nd you've not done it, but honestly, thats the norm.  I see nothing worse that Kitty does physically than anyone that's ever trained me.  in fact, physically she's generally less rough than pretty much anyone I ever had except the ballet teacher when I was about 4. my skate coach would have appalled you.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

She said those moves say I'm a stripper, I'm a slut. Hahahaha

But yet sometimes a TCC is "dirty...in a good way".  Pick one side and stick to it, nastya$$ b**ch.  (not you, Teriyaki Terror!!!)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

She said those moves say I'm a stripper, I'm a slut. Hahahaha

Was that Christina she said that to? I remember the costume amd the way Kitty copied her, and I think it was her. She also said one of Kelsey's costumes was stripper...ish. ha 

• Love 4
On 9/27/2018 at 11:49 PM, RedheadZombie said:

To be honest, he really creeps me out.  I thought he was Chaz Dean at first with those horrid lip injections.

I second this. Marshal has gorgeous eyes and was one probably really attractive, but now when I see him he just has “plastic surgery face”. Ugh, why?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, rose711 said:

Agree, it seems with each passing season, I dislike Kitty more and more.  She seems like a very angry person.

• Love 4
On 9/28/2018 at 4:32 AM, dccfangirl said:

They need to cut more efficiently. If you'd asked me to send home four girls tonight I could have done it.

Having said that - this was the first time in all my DCC obsession where I was SHOCKED by Kelli's rudeness. She was firing Kristen there was no need to be so rude. The fact she changed her mind is by the by - she had no reason to snap and say "we're done talking". My jaw was on the floor. Unprofessional, unkind and arrogant.

I don't think Madeline is a beauty and she is FULL of excuses - leave your excuses at the door when you come into work.

I enjoyed the Melissa session and Judy teaching, I agree with everyone saying Kitty is bringing a toxicity to this season. 

I am PSYCHED for the VK/Jinelle showdown. TEAM JINELLE ALL THE WAY. It feels like Kelli cut Dayton so no one could say she was soft on legacies (pardon the pun) and she could give VK an easy ride. 

This was EXACTLY my thought about Kelli cutting Dayton. She was the sacrificial lamb so VK could stay. Ugh. I hope Dayton and @ShellyB could see right through this. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Nancybeth said:

If my friends and a bunch of people I knew were going to be on TV, I’d watch.  And talk about it, in a fun way, but talk.  I don’t doubt that VK and everyone else with DCC has seen every episode.  I doubt she obsesses like we all do (?), but she watches I’m sure of it.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ales-ya said:

If my friends and a bunch of people I knew were going to be on TV, I’d watch.  And talk about it, in a fun way, but talk.  I don’t doubt that VK and everyone else with DCC has seen every episode.  I doubt she obsesses like we all do (?), but she watches I’m sure of it.

I would guess she does too.  It’s like athletes who say they don’t read the papers (see how old I am with a print media reference), yet they always magically know what is written and said about them. 

• Love 2

Considering her actions in training camp, I doubt if she watched and if she did, she never learned from it. In a dozen seasons, nothing seemed to have gotten through.

Edited by PBSLover
On 9/30/2018 at 4:33 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Miranda is like those girls in the movies who have their hair in a bun, glasses, baggy clothes and their friend convinces them to wear the hair down, put in contacts and drags them to the beach.  They take off the baggy coverup, and underneath they are wearing a bikini that shows off all curves, and the guy on his bike hits a parked car, or the lifeguard falls off his tower, or the guy spills food on his girlfriend. 

Yeah, Miranda is drop dead gorgeous in person. Even my husband, who is a fan of blondes, said when we met her  “She’s really pretty. And I mean that in an uncreepy way. She’s just a really pretty young lady.” 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

most dance instructors are going to touch you, they're going to take your arms and legs and move them where they're supposed to be to demonstratet to you how far what you were doing was from what was needed, or they'll push your body intot he right position or turn out, just as a yoga or pilates teacher would touch you and move you around to get the right position.  Many will be somewhat rough about it, esp if they've explained ten times what you're meant to doa nd you've not done it, but honestly, thats the norm.  I see nothing worse that Kitty does physically than anyone that's ever trained me.  in fact, physically she's generally less rough than pretty much anyone I ever had except the ballet teacher when I was about 4. my skate coach would have appalled you.

I was trying to get away with not saying that her touching the girls on their breasts gives me a sexual vibe. That's why I said it makes me uncomfortable, not that I thought she was physically hurting the girls. Maybe it's just me. I would be more comfortable with her positioning their arms and legs and heads, etc. rather than just grabbing and shoving at their breasts. And if the mods want to block this post after you read it, I'm fine with that. I didn't really want to come right out and say it. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Was that Christina she said that to? I remember the costume amd the way Kitty copied her, and I think it was her. She also said one of Kelsey's costumes was stripper...ish. ha 

That was so funny.  I think the exchange was:

Kitty - “what is this costume supposed to be?”

Kelsi - “Military.......ish???”

Kitty - “Stripper-ish!”

LOL - I think Kitty was really good in that segment that season, just a lot of funny comments. 

• Love 5
On 9/29/2018 at 1:11 PM, RedheadZombie said:

It's not Dayton I'm talking about.  It's the girl with false eyelashes so heavy she can barely hold her sleepy eyes open.  Maybe it really is Kristen and she varies how thick her eyelashes are?

That was Lindsay, and she’s not brunette but blonde, so I think that was the confusion. Yes, her lashes were ridiculous! Her audition look was much more attractive and natural.

On 9/29/2018 at 2:37 PM, go4luca said:

Marshall flat out gives the best side eye and facial expressions ever.  Love that man even if I am of the wrong persuasion. :D

Especially impressive given all his Botox.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, SSAHotchner said:

I was trying to get away with not saying that her touching the girls on their breasts gives me a sexual vibe. That's why I said it makes me uncomfortable, not that I thought she was physically hurting the girls. Maybe it's just me. I would be more comfortable with her positioning their arms and legs and heads, etc. rather than just grabbing and shoving at their breasts. And if the mods want to block this post after you read it, I'm fine with that. I didn't really want to come right out and say it. 

I've thought that too. 

Edited by Misscarlett
  • Love 1
On 9/27/2018 at 11:23 PM, Loves2Dance said:

Here is my snark of the night:

VK on Dayton's cut: STFU---you are way too happy about your supposed BFF since infancy being sent packing.

Miranda-Girl, your reaction told the entire story of the summer. We have suspected that the morale hasn't been great and this basically confirmed it. She was so scared of Kitty changing their opinion she cried over hair. Hair y'all. That spoke volumes and Miranda you're gorgeous! 

Melissa- Next time someone tells you their weakness is being too excited to be there, smack them. Literally smack them. I actually didn't mind this mentoring session and thought it looked helpful.

Madeline- Oh my sacrificial lamb. This has Kitty and VK written all over it. Kelli's behavior and words were not acceptable for an incident that happened weeks ago. If you cared what locker she had, why not say something 5 weeks ago. Oh and not wanting to crush her spirit? That is exactly what they tried to do. Never let someone do that girl, not even Kelli Finglass and Judy Trammell. 

Malena- Why are you even here?

Ashlee- Nice to meet you. 

Kitty- Find a corner with VK and sit in it and STFU! You two-bit piece of......I don't even want to see the hag on my screen.

Marshall needs his own show.

Kelli you are the meanest of mean girls this season and I'm over it. After 13 seasons, I've found my last. 

The previews---smack her down Jinelle, smack her down! 

I have to agree....I have watched this show since the 2 hour special all those years ago...and this will be my last one.  I have enjoyed seeing some of the girls come back and make the squad, but Kelli's mean attitude and Judy's LACK of a voice, and Kitty...wtf??? I'm done.  I don't even plan to finish purchasing this season. Seeing it one time is enough.  

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Breslyn said:

That was Lindsay, and she’s not brunette but blonde, so I think that was the confusion. Yes, her lashes were ridiculous! Her audition look was much more attractive and natural.

Especially impressive given all his Botox.

The sideeye is strong in you, young Marshall. imagine it's power if his face wasn't frozen....there'd be judges dropping like flies

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, Misscarlett said:

If I were Madeline and got called in a third time I would grab my stuff and just leave.

And Miranda a grandma? LOL please. This show is ridiculous at times. 

Madeline wants this very bad. If you were her, you wouldn't leave! LOL Only one girl has done that, that I can remember, and that was Megan B in S10, when she chose to focus more on her studies rather than DCC. And as Kelli said, she probably would have gotten cut anyway. Just saying that we're looking at this process from the outside. These girls are extremely invested in being a DCC. Not a road I'd want, but I admire their tenacity!

I also don't get the Miranda as a grandma thing. What's that about? I didn't get the grandma comment from Tina Kalena in S9 either (forgot the name of the girl she said it about.) To me, its inappropriate in any context for any of these girls. It sounds catty. If there's a problem, address it in a professional manner.  (Though I can't throw too many stones, as we've all been unprofessional in professional situations before. But maybe they can hold their tongues till their off screen...?)

Edited by KatebytheSea
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, SSAHotchner said:

I think Kitty does too much touching of the girls. It makes me uncomfortable watching it. She's very rough with them. 

Like that time she clawed at Kat's leg.  I mean, you could tell she really dug in there.  If that had happened to me, I think I might have smacked her without even thinking about it!

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Pink-n-Green said:

Like that time she clawed at Kat's leg.  I mean, you could tell she really dug in there.  If that had happened to me, I think I might have smacked her without even thinking about it!

It was Caila. And it was unnecessary.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I'm not sure who it was to but it was funny. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KatebytheSea said:

Madeline wants this very bad. If you were her, you wouldn't leave! LOL Only one girl has done that, that I can remember, and that was Megan C in S10, when she chose to focus more on her studies rather than DCC. And as Kelli said, she probably would have gotten cut anyway. Just saying that we're looking at this process from the outside. These girls are extremely invested in being a DCC. Not a road I'd want, but I admire their tenacity!

I also don't get the Miranda as a grandma thing. What's that about? I didn't get the grandma comment from Tina Kalena in S9 either (forgot the name of the girl she said it about.) To me, its inappropriate in any context for any of these girls. It sounds catty. If there's a problem, address it in a professional manner.  (Though I can't throw too many stones, as we've all been unprofessional in professional situations before. But maybe they can hold their tongues till their off screen...?)

Miranda is a 1970s bombshell to me. She has the prettiest smile on the team.  If they'd let some of these girls ditch the center part, the hair would work perfectly fine. 

I'm really hoping that at some point, we'll have a rookie candidate with enough backbone to say "no thank you, I'm obviously not a fit here" when given the One Last Chance speech. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, KatebytheSea said:

Madeline wants this very bad. If you were her, you wouldn't leave! LOL Only one girl has done that, that I can remember, and that was Megan C in S10, when she chose to focus more on her studies rather than DCC. And as Kelli said, she probably would have gotten cut anyway. Just saying that we're looking at this process from the outside. These girls are extremely invested in being a DCC. Not a road I'd want, but I admire their tenacity!

The Minchew sisters also left. I think it may have been by email the same as the girl who left because she was studying anatomy.

Kelli and Kitty have the advantage that these girls will put up with almost anything because they want to make the team so badly- at least as rookies.

Edited by rose711
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

CaseyRe is right. Both in dance and in figure skating, coaches will physically interact with you to show you the correct position/movement. And it works!

So finally posting on this episode!

I felt bad for Miranda when she started to cry. Seriously, she must be on edge thinking she could get cut for such a minor correction. Maybe there's more going on behind the scenes, I don't know.

Ashlee--so glad we've been introduced, finally! I really like her.

Not a Madeline fan. I don't like her lower lip chipmunk thing going on, or the way she smiles with her mouth open. She's a good dancer, but that's not enough to be a DCC, in my book. And what was she thinking, moving her stuff into another locker??

Cianna when she had straight hair reminds me a lot of Sydney Durso. Really cute!

Yuko has such a pretty smile! Love love the dimple.

I've not been an Erin fan in the past, but she is really wowing me this season. Starting with her foundation makeup, giving her that  clear, flawless complexion, makes her eyes stand out. And her dancing! Soooo much better! She's sharp AND feminine in her movement. So much fun to watch.

Yeah, I called Rachel's major RBF at the beginning of the season and it was good to see it come out during the Mentor Melissa section! And I'm glad Melissa called her out on the non-weakness weakness she cited ("All the dances seem the same to me..."). That said, Rachel is stunning. Really, a beautiful girl.

I liked Melissa's short hair--I thought she rocked it--but I don't like it so much now that she's growing it out, and I really don't like the highlights. I think they do nothing for her. Oh! And has she really had 3 kids? She looks incredible. So impressed.

Cannot wait to see the Jinelle/Victoria showdown next week! The preview had me like :-O

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Maven said:

That said, Rachel is stunning. 

I couldn’t disagree more, Rachel looks like all her features are smushed up too small on her face! I mean, she’s no dog or anything, obviously she’s pretty, but she’s no Kelsey.

i will agree that I am in LOVE with Erin this year, she was SO wrong last year and is so great this year. Mature, pretty, powerful dancer!  I also love cianna!! 

• Love 3
On 10/1/2018 at 2:26 PM, rose711 said:

I am a Danielle fan. She seemed like she was truly a really nice person....but her attachment to her hair was annoying. I hated that stupid deep side part. When she got a little emotional about potentially getting it cut at her makeover, I was secretly wishing the stylist would say, "Oops!".

Kitty is just Kitty. If she did not say anything shocking, I would think aliens took over her brain. 

Edited by tinabee1967
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Pink-n-Green said:

Keep in mind it was Caila and Kitty has known her for YEARS, since she was a kid, so not like some stranger grabbing you. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Keep in mind it was Caila and Kitty has known her for YEARS, since she was a kid, so not like some stranger grabbing you. 

@UnicornKicks , I hereby dub thee the new "John Galt". ?

39 minutes ago, WinkyFace said:

I couldn’t disagree more, Rachel looks like all her features are smushed up too small on her face! I mean, she’s no dog or anything, obviously she’s pretty, but she’s no Kelsey.

i will agree that I am in LOVE with Erin this year, she was SO wrong last year and is so great this year. Mature, pretty, powerful dancer!  I also love cianna!! 

Rachel is pretty, but she has too much brown going on with her makeup. She looks muddy and monochromatic.

Erin is awesome and I like Cianna as well. I just don't think she makes a great blonde. 

1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

Was she the girl that later said that Kitty clawed her leg? Or something like that? I think it was the same girl who was I terviewed after and she said something like Kitty had clawed her leg? Am I completely wrong? She seemed flustered about the whole thing. Sorry if i got it wrong.

1 hour ago, tinabee1967 said:

@UnicornKicks , I hereby dub thee the new "John Galt". ?

Rachel is pretty, but she has too much brown going on with her makeup. She looks muddy and monochromatic.

Erin is awesome and I like Cianna as well. I just don't think she makes a great blonde. 

I agree about Rachel. I think she's really pretty but sometimes looks a little weird. I liked Cianna but I don't find her very attractive at all. I think the curly hair looks just bad. I thought she looked much better in the old pictures with straight hair. There I could see that she's not as bad looking as I thought. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Kitty didn’t seem to know her. She asked her what her dance background was.

• Love 1