Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E09 Field of Fears

EricaShadows
  • Start Topic

41 minutes ago, dccfangirl said:

OMG sorry if this is an overpost but I wanted to throw my laptop when VK said 

"I didn't realise how specific your foot had to be on the yardline..."

HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT???? Have you never watched this show???? Ball of the foot / middle of the line. The entrance is one of the most common cut incidents - HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW??? She must have been lying because it is such a massive thing that everyone talks about every year and it's a straightforward part of field blocking. 

I would have cut her there and then Miss "I grew up obsessing about DCC". One of my biggest rage moments every watching this show. 

From what we have seen of her this year, I don’t believe she watched the show.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Mirandas crying was kind of tragic.  yiiiiikes 

Marshall seemed to be wearing a kilt with giant safety pins while he was in the Highlander Stadium stands--so apropos.   I loved his face when he told Erin was a bombshell.  Just can't get enuff Marshall he is sunshine.   

Right there with you, Girl.  I like what one poster here suggested:  Give Marshall his own show!

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, dccfangirl said:

HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT???? Have you never watched this show???? Ball of the foot / middle of the line. The entrance is one of the most common cut incidents - HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW??? She must have been lying because it is such a massive thing that everyone talks about every year and it's a straightforward part of field blocking. 

I would have cut her there and then Miss "I grew up obsessing about DCC". One of my biggest rage moments every watching this show. 

I pretty much screamed exactly this at my tv.  It was very cathartic.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Donna S said:

Lucchese boots start at about $300, and go up from there.  There are some that can cost $3,000.

Expensive as heck.  Jinelle shared on the live Twitter last night that each pair is custom made for each cheerleader.  I can't even imagine how much that costs. =:-O

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Pasha Kitty said:

I'm watching last night's episode again now.  The segment with Melissa Rycroft shows many little clips of Victoria dancing.   I guess I'm in the minority because I think she's great.  

Sure, she's a big dancer, but she's a good dancer.  Sure she's a tiny bit chubby, but I think it looks better than stick thin.  Sure that's not the point that others have been cut for being 'overweight', but to me she looks attractive and real.  

I wish we could see the TCC dancing more in the segments.  The editing is clunky and too fast.  The snippets are just not enough to form an opinion one way or the other.   I do like Erin this year! 

Maybe this could have been the year everyone on the team gained 10 lbs & we had a team of attractive & real TCC DCC.   It could have been the start of something new!  I mean, could they pull the whole team off of appearances for weight?  DCC are tiny in real life, and tv does add on weight...think about that! 

Time for a live webcam during tryouts and training camp!!!!

• Love 4

I found myself not even remembering the show was on my Amazon today and then fast forwarding through almost the entire show.

victoria laughing and smiling about Dayton’s cut soured me a lot on the episode. 

I may just feel this way until the end of the season and then go back and watch more closely.

They talk about how bad the pressure is, but they do little to lighten it. I’m just actually disliking a lot of the show, which is too bad because many of these girls seem like fun people to get to know.

Edited by rose711
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Me too. Which  one would you like to see do it?

I would love to see Kyndall come back in ghost form with fangs and blood saying, "Kelli must DIE!!......DIIIIEEEE!!" 

1 minute ago, rose711 said:

I found myself not even remembering the show was on my Amazon today and then fast forwarding through almost the entire show.

victoria laughing and smiling about Dayton’s cut soured me a lot on the episode. 

I may just feel this way until the end and then go back and watch more closely.

They talk about how bad the pressure is, but they do little to lighten it. I’m just actually disliking a lot of the show, which is too bad because many of these girls seem like fun people to get to know.

To be honest, the field practice episodes are never my favorite. Judy's shrill yelling just hurts my teeth. 

WHAT was going on with Melissa's face? She had that oily glow ball thing going on and it was not working. She needed MAC Studio Fix, STAT.

17 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Maybe this could have been the year everyone on the team gained 10 lbs & we had a team of attractive & real TCC DCC.   It could have been the start of something new!  I mean, could they pull the whole team off of appearances for weight?  DCC are tiny in real life, and tv does add on weight...think about that! 

THIS would be aces over 8's! :)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mardo2044 said:

I adore Jinelle, but I do think there are and could be better resources.  And I did think Jinelle was an interesting vet to partner her with because she is naturally thin and may not have experienced weight loss challenges.  That said, I would NEVER say those thoughts OUT LOUD.  I realize we don't know what happened and they edit things oddly so we will have to see next week but take what advise you can get from Jinelle and see a personal trainer or nutritionist on your own.  Or better yet, meet with Kelli privately and ask if it would be possible to be paired with another vet who had weight challenges and successfully corrected them.  Ugh.  I just can't even imagine what Jinelle thought.  Disgusted by the two sentences I heard!

Exactly. Its like if you are assigned a mentor at a new job or in school. It may turn out that you just don't click with your mentor, but you never just blow them off when they're trying to reach out and help you. I can see how Jinelle/VK wouldn't mesh, and frankly, I'm not into the "clean eating" thing yet either, but seriously, don't be a brat about it.  Play your part and if it's not working, go find an additional nutritionist or someone else on your own time and dime. 

Kelly was extremely rude to Madeline and Kristen. Like what the hell? Also, poor MIranda. I felt awful for her, and its obvious that she had been walking on eggshells since that Kitty visit. 

Bridgette is definitely one of my favorite rookie candidates this year. I really like her. I also like Ashley. I'm glad to see that she pulled it together after her office visit. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

The editing from Kristin's meeting was so wonky! I couldn't follow what the heck was going on because clearly parts were taken out of it. As a result, I had to ask my husband, "You mean, they let her stay?" because it was so odd. It reminded me a bit of Jackie's cut a few years ago where she talked them into letting her stay one more night and Kelli said, "Well, you're the first one to ever make me change my mind."  But honestly, the writing has been on the wall for a while. This is not Kristin's year and it's time to think about next year's audition.

Concerning Melissa and Gina's session with the rookies. I don't know if it was (again) the edit but Gina barely said two words and what she said I could barely hear. Maybe Melissa dominated the session and Gina didn't want to overstep? I was puzzled by Melissa's appearance because at auditions, her hair and outfit looked so much more pulled together and professional than it has in the past. At this session, she lapsed back into "Forever 21" mode in both hair and dress. I'm not saying she has to dress like an old lady but you don't have to dress Juniors Dept. to be relatable to the TCCs.

I liked meeting Ashlee and Cianna as well. Love love love Ashlee's story! She has a good head on her shoulders, clearly, and is driven to meet her goals. Poor girl doesn't even have a stable place to stay because of family moving, too. I find it frustrating that Kelli and Judy always find one rookie to hammer on after the first night on the field about missing lines or wrong movement, etc. It's the FIRST NIGHT, for freak sake! Give them at least one night to adjust to it, this is hard work. Ashlee held her own in her meeting with them, then came back the next night and (I thought) did much better. Half the battle is not letting yourself get defeated and Ashlee didn't let them happen. GO ASHLEE!

Looks like next week the crap is gonna hit the fan with VK. I can hardly weight, I mean, wait. ;-)

I am such an ashlee fan after tht office visit. She just held her own, she was so strong. I was a little taken aback by how insincere and distant Kelli sounded when Ashlee was explaining what was hard for her, but the way Ashlee didn't look for sympathy or help, didn't ask for help finding somewhere to live, jsut that she would find it and she was where she belonged to be.  Total Ashlee fan now for sure. confident but not cocky or arrogant

1 hour ago, Jazzmom said:

I wish we could see the TCC dancing more in the segments.  The editing is clunky and too fast.  The snippets are just not enough to form an opinion one way or the other.   I do like Erin this year! 

Time for a live webcam during tryouts and training camp!!!!

here's a wonderment - which adds more pounds, a normal tv set, or the jumbotron simply from an aspect ratio point of view.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

I am such an ashlee fan after tht office visit. She just held her own, she was so strong. I was a little taken aback by how insincere and distant Kelli sounded when Ashlee was explaining what was hard for her, but the way Ashlee didn't look for sympathy or help, didn't ask for help finding somewhere to live, jsut that she would find it and she was where she belonged to be.  Total Ashlee fan now for sure. confident but not cocky or arrogant

here's a wonderment - which adds more pounds, a normal tv set, or the jumbotron simply from an aspect ratio point of view.

Jumbotron!  And my oled shows every bit of wrong makeup, pore & wrinkles under the eyes.  It’s like I’m sitting right there beside them.  You see everything! 

Edited by Jazzmom
  • Love 2

So the episode is up on Amazon? Cause it's still not available on iTunes. ? And of course the link for the YouTube video is no longer available. This seasons such a hot mess...I think I've outgrown this shitfest. 

Unless there's more Marshall. Then I can be convinced to come back. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Jumbotron!  And my oled shows every bit of wrong makeup, pore & wrinkles under the eyes.  It’s like I’m sitting right there beside them.  You see everything! 

I KNOW, RIGHT??! We recently got this ludicrious 4K ultra hd screen and jeez louise, there is NOWHERE to hide! When we first got it, it was so crystal clear and sharp it actually made me nauseated at first to watch it, sort of like when I first got glasses and everything was finally in focus and it just disorientated me so much. My sister can barely stand to watch it when she visits, she finds it just too crisp and clean, but every pore, every single 'imperfection'...they're right there in cold, unforgiving LCD.   I don't think anyone can look 'perfect' on that sort of screen

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Pasha Kitty said:

I'm watching last night's episode again now.  The segment with Melissa Rycroft shows many little clips of Victoria dancing.   I guess I'm in the minority because I think she's great.  

Sure, she's a big dancer, but she's a good dancer.  Sure she's a tiny bit chubby, but I think it looks better than stick thin.  Sure that's not the point that others have been cut for being 'overweight', but to me she looks attractive and real.  

This episode is the best I’ve seen her look while dancing. The editors didn’t pick the worst moments from her (for once).  I’m still not a fan, but she was in control and with the group in the clips they showed. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dccfangirl said:

Agree .Every 5 yards... left foot on the middle of line. Prance don't skip.. Judy's voice kinds rings in my ears after all of these years..

One year a vet (sorry I forgot her name) described the walk-hip movement as "shut the car door".

I wish for the sake of embarrassment, for those who been in a bubble, - if the Sat/Sun before is a rest day - a vet would offer a "prep class" on the entrance so that Monday night it would be a little less painful.

I mean marching bands do much more complicated formations while playing and carrying an instrument, so it is a skill that can be learned. For those who are coming straight from HS/College find a marching band member and spend a few moments with them that prior spring.

This is your lifelong "dream" and you have NEVER set foot on a football field ,turf vs. grass aside, in all of this time? DCC is a football team..

The dancing in boots... Lucchese boots  ( link ) .. not suggesting go buy a several hundred $$ pair to practice in - but can't that somehow be practiced ahead of time using some kind of footwear? VK managed to kick both boots  off ????  What happens to the boots if a TCC worn them but doesn't make the team ?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, sATL said:

Agree .Every 5 yards... left foot on the middle of line. Prance don't skip.. Judy's voice kinds rings in my ears after all of these years..

One year a vet (sorry I forgot her name) described the walk-hip movement as "shut the car door".

I wish for the sake of embarrassment, for those who been in a bubble, - if the Sat/Sun before is a rest day - a vet would offer a "prep class" on the entrance so that Monday night it would be a little less painful.

I mean marching bands do much more complicated formations while playing and carrying an instrument, so it is a skill that can be learned. For those who are coming straight from HS/College find a marching band member and spend a few moments with them that prior spring.

This is your lifelong "dream" and you have NEVER set foot on a football field ,turf vs. grass aside, in all of this time? DCC is a football team..

The dancing in boots... Lucchese boots  ( link ) .. not suggesting go buy a several hundred $$ pair to practice in - but can't that somehow be practiced ahead of time using some kind of footwear? VK managed to kick both boots  off ????  What happens to the boots if a TCC worn them but doesn't make the team ?

Here are the DCC boots. $550

https://www.lucchese.com/shop/boots/nv4009j4/NV4009.J4

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

So the episode is up on Amazon? Cause it's still not available on iTunes. ? And of course the link for the YouTube video is no longer available. This seasons such a hot mess...I think I've outgrown this shitfest. 

It was on amazon for me

38 minutes ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

All I can say about this episode is this: if I were Madeline, as soon as Kelli cut me off about my boot struggles by swiping her hands across her throat and started lecturing me about “we have 6 more cuts to make,” I would’ve stood up, taken my boots off, threw them on the table right in front of her, and said “now you have five.” No team is worth that amount of groveling to snotty, self-important bitches.

I’m officially done with this show. ✌️ 

If that would have happened it would go down as the best moment in the history of the show. Every tv critic, every sports show, national morning shows, everyone would cover that. Madeline would be national news.

Ever thought of writing? Cause, gurl, you good!!! 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Expensive as heck.  Jinelle shared on the live Twitter last night that each pair is custom made for each cheerleader.  I can't even imagine how much that costs. =:-O

The franchise has plenty of money considering they barely pay the cheerleaders, make money off the show about them, and keep all the money the calendar earns.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Mardo2044 said:

It was a rediculous comment if you know anything about this show.  Is it Kelli or Judy always yelling -"LINES!!!!!"... but I suspect it was a talking heads comment CMT gave her.

It's Judy who always yells "LINES!!!!". I always crack up when she does it. In Season Four, she yells, "AND ONE!" with her arms in the air in utter frustration. Just isn't a MTT season without Judy's exasperation over the first night of field blocking.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

So what is with certain DCC videos not working on YouTube?  There was a post this morning about the Thunderstruck videos not working in this country and now the episodes are gone.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned how soft/boring/small Lily’s dancing looked in the mentoring session. She’s soooo cute, and they’ve given her next to no screen time, so this first look at her was shockingly bad, all while victoria was looking shockingly good... so maybe everyone was having an off day?? :-)

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

Just noticed that marshall appears to be wearing a skirt or kilt (not the same thing) during the field day.  the an is fearless in his fashion!

He wears a kilt most times he’s on screen, and I think IRL too. I’ve only seen a few shots that weren’t at tryouts or makeover day, but he’s often wearing a kilt. 

• Love 1

tn_briana_peekAboo.png.2568ce62b0b7420ebf687f304c7b01b2.png

I'm being to love TN-Titian-Briana always playing peek-a-boo - like she's hiding and keeping a low profile. Her head tends to pop out from the back row when they are sitting.

Good example of when you come back after getting cut - stay out of the line of fire !!! I guess it is a good thing K&J forgets about her.. 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I am hoping we will have another Meagan F. scene like the one we had in Season 5 where she told off Kelli and Judy. I just hope it is not Victoria who does it. I also wonder what Tina's husband thinks about all of this. Does he keeps his mouth shut and let Tina and Victoria rant about how unfair it was she was cut after being told there was a spot for her and wishes he could sneak away to have a beer with his buddies some place out of the house.

Can someone please give me a synopsis of what happened with Meagan F.?  I didn't watch the show back then but I'm very curious to hear about a TCC telling off K and J!

You know, I was just thinking what an interesting book Director Kelli could write about her 34 years with DCC if she didn't hold back and wrote about the good, the bad and the ugly.  Not that that would ever happen, of course!  Anyone else think that'd be an interesting premise?

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit I thought Kristen and the brunette cut last week (Rachel?) were the same person.  The only difference I see is one wears more/heavier false eyelashes.

Dayton was cut last week, Rachel is blonde and still in TC.  Personally Dayton and Kristen look very different from skin tone to face shape to features, but everyone sees faces differently

Wow. This episode. 

1. I wanted to throw something at Kelli for making my girl Miranda cry. She is such a kind person and beautiful inside and out. Damn you Kitty, you are SUCH A BITCH. Leave Miranda alone.

2. Victoria looked positively giddy talking about Dayton getting cut. Real broken up over it. ? I wanted to throw my phone at the TV when she said her biggest weakness is being so excited about being in TC. GTF outta here.

3. I found the entire thing with Madeline bizarre until I read @LaurenBrook assessment. I felt bad for her. 

4. The preview for last week was amazing. Don’t mess with Jinelle, we love her. Victoria Victoria Victoria. ?‍♀️

5. No words for the cut/not cut with Kristen. I was as confused as she was, and Kelli. Take your anti bitch pills. Geez.

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 9

Miranda - they choppy edited telling her about Kitty’s comment but they definitely did if you piece it all together.  It shows how much sway she still has and the girls know she has.

I realized tonight part of Kelli’s tight dress issue is the mike shoved down the back of it pulling the material over her chest and middle tighter.  Not a flattering look.

Based on the level of mean in this episode, maybe someone finally gave Kelli the feedback that we all think she’s too nice.  They just didn’t use their out loud voice when they said the “to Victoria” part.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, go4luca said:

I will never get over that interaction.  I think Brenda went way overboard with her assessment of Kat's dress.

Yeah - that was frighteningly bitchy.  I can’t imagine being so humiliatingly mean to someone like that in an interview - I don’t know why she just didn’t keep it to herself and then speak about it w/ the other judges after the candidates left or during deliberations.   Kat handled it very well considering.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, sATL said:

Lol...the boots coming off.  Kicking the boots off is one of my “DCC nightmares” - as in I’m having a dream that I’m a DCC out there performing and suddenly things go terribly awry.   First my shirt comes untied as I dance at point of the triangle - right at that part where they are all down on the ground and I pop up on the Jumbotron...  Then we all go to the kickline and I kick off both boots that go flying into the air!  Oh, and I’m also my on period and have an accident all over my shorts during the kickline and jumpsplit.  I have seriously had this dream.  Lol!  

Oh - and I think they said VKs boots were coming off cause they were a half size too big for her.   It’s kind of scary that only a half size too big could cause that to happen!   I wonder if anyone has ever lost a boot during a performance?

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, MyFavShows said:

Yeah - that was frighteningly bitchy.  I can’t imagine being so humiliatingly mean to someone like that in an interview - I don’t know why she just didn’t keep it to herself and then speak about it w/ the other judges after the candidates left or during deliberations.   Kat handled it very well considering.

And compounding it was Charlotte afterwards saying something along the lines that Kat was disinterested in the interview instead of acknowledging she was attacked by Brenda and it threw her off her game.   I see the same type of thing happening this season. They create the situation and then disavow any responsibility for it.  “Hey Madeline we’re going to mean girl you and make you feel like you’re horrible and a bad teammate then we will pile on when you can’t hold it all together the next night”.  “Dayton let’s drum into you that being a legacy doesn’t make you special but for the love of all that’s holy be perfect because you’re a legacy...and don’t mind us while we only apply this to you”. End rant.

22 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Wow. This episode. 

1. I wanted to throw something at Kelli for making my girl Miranda cry. She is such a kind person and beautiful inside and out. Damn you Kitty, you are SUCH A BITCH. Leave Miranda alone.

2. Victoria looked positively giddy talking about Dayton getting cut. Real broken up over it. ? I wanted to throw my phone at the TV when she said her biggest weakness is being so excited about being in TC. GTF outta here.

3. I found the entire thing with Madeline bizarre until I read @LaurenBrook assessment. I felt bad for her. 

4. The preview for last week was amazing. Don’t mess with Jinelle, we love her. Victoria Victoria Victoria. ?‍♀️

5. No words for the cut/not cut with Kristen. I was as confused as she was, and Kelli. Take your anti bitch pills. Geez.

With the weird Kristen edit, if it had actually gone down like that, she probably walked out telling her peeps I may or may not have been cut...I’m really not sure so I’ll just go back tomorrow and see what happens...

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, DCCme said:

And compounding it was Charlotte afterwards saying something along the lines that Kat was disinterested in the interview instead of acknowledging she was attacked by Brenda and it threw her off her game.   I see the same type of thing happening this season. They create the situation and then disavow any responsibility for it.  “Hey Madeline we’re going to mean girl you and make you feel like you’re horrible and a bad teammate then we will pile on when you can’t hold it all together the next night”.  “Dayton let’s drum into you that being a legacy doesn’t make you special but for the love of all that’s holy be perfect because you’re a legacy...and don’t mind us while we only apply this to you”. End rant.

Don't forget the way Charlotte went after Ann Lux in Season 6. She probably was pissed off because Ann did not bow and want to kiss her hand every time she came in the room or live and breathe about what an honor and privilege being a DCC.

8 minutes ago, DCCme said:

I became team Erin tonight.  She looked great in both Melissa’s session and on the field.  Go Erin!

I liked Erin a lot even last year.   Her eyes are such a pretty blue color.  She also has good dance technique.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Lol...the boots coming off.  Kicking the boots off is one of my “DCC nightmares” - as in I’m having a dream that I’m a DCC out there performing and suddenly things go terribly awry.   First my shirt comes untied as I dance at point of the triangle - right at that part where they are all down on the ground and I pop up on the Jumbotron...  Then we all go to the kickline and I kick off both boots that go flying into the air!  Oh, and I’m also my on period and have an accident all over my shorts during the kickline and jumpsplit.  I have seriously had this dream.  Lol!  

Oh - and I think they said VKs boots were coming off cause they were a half size too big for her.   It’s kind of scary that only a half size too big could cause that to happen!   I wonder if anyone has ever lost a boot during a performance?

Actually - I've had the same concern..white shorts with 4 inches of fabric and barely covering the crotch. when I was that age my period was defiantly a loose river - sometimes announcing itself on short notice. Not to mention there is always at least one pad in the box that just won't stay put in place - esp. if you've been sweating down there.. 

RE: boots I grew up in snow so the thought of boots  coming off , without pulling, is foreign to me . Iv'e had to use pliers to pull on/off boots. I have never worn cowboy boots though. still didn.t think they were that loose given they wear thick socks.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sATL said:

Actually - I've had the same concern..white shorts with 4 inches of fabric and barely covering the crotch. when I was that age my period was defiantly a loose river - sometimes announcing itself on short notice. Not to mention there is always at least one pad in the box that just won't stay put in place - esp. if you've been sweating down there.. 

Tight white shorts, lots of dancing, high kicks - it’s just a recipe for disaster.  It would be so stressful.  Lol.

My daughter's dance team also wears custom Lucchese boots. They are gorgeous but not the easiest to dance in. They switch to jazz shoes for their more technical routines. I recall that a few years ago the DCC boots were redesigned to make them more dance friendly.

• Love 1

I think Kitty wants to encourage KandJ to cut a vet so VK can make it. She asked Kelli if she was willing to cut a vet then zeroed in on sweet Miranda. Grandma Moses? WTF? Why did they even mention what Kitty said to Miranda? They value her squewed opinion way too much.

• Love 5

I have now rewatched the Kristen office scene several times and someone is going to have to explain to me what actually transpired because I still don’t understand how anyone editing it thought that scene made any sort of cohesive sense. All the sentences made sense on their own but they didn’t seem to go together in the order they were delivered.

• Love 8
On 9/27/2018 at 8:01 PM, Lunacat said:

Why is Kelli so rude in this episode? She’s flat out nasty in all of the office visits. 

Not just in THIS episode, I think she's a bitch period. The way she talked to Kristen was either to create drama for the show or that was just her bitchy self. Poor Kristen, she was trying to get answers on how she could change and they didn't giver her ANY helpful advice.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Melissa looked like a young girl impersonating 80s era Cyndi Lauper.  

Mirandas crying was kind of tragic.  yiiiiikes

Sasha Agent is was and ever shall be EXQUISITE.   

Marshall seemed to be wearing a kilt with giant safety pins while he was in the Highlander Stadium stands--so apropos.   I loved his face when he told Erin was a bombshell.  Just can't get enuff Marshall he is sunshine.   

Is it unheard of for a TCC to buy some Lucchese boots and practice in them beforehand?  Are they prohibitively $$$? Just wondering because it seems it would be a bitch to dance in those for the first time on a sweltering night of camp in front if the CMT cameras.   

I cant quite believe they didn't pull the plug on Kristen.   Her demeanor is just off putting and strange- all dancing / wow lack aside.  

Melissa comment is spot on! I had high hopes with the darker more sophisticated bob she had a few episodes back and now I’m just why have you done that to your hair and what the heck are you wearing now in every episode.

• Love 4
On 9/27/2018 at 8:17 PM, Kate2006 said:

Why haven't they cut Malena yet? 

Melissa Rycroft looked weird tonight. She was dressed like a 12 year old and looks a lot older than her age with her lip injections and her strange hair color.

Marshall is hot. 

She's the typical Hollywood infected type. She spent too much time out there and got the fake bug. She not only has lip injections, she has Botox all over her face. She looks awful. Her personality is so fake I can't stand her, what a difference from the person she was at tryouts. Yeah what the hell was she wearing with those ridiculous earrings!

• Love 7
On 9/27/2018 at 10:49 PM, RedheadZombie said:

To be honest, he really creeps me out.  I thought he was Chaz Dean at first with those horrid lip injections.

His eyes absolutely freak me out, it's like he's bug eyed and they did his facelift too tight that he can't smile.

• Love 3